Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hiding a gun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Snow_Fox
I'm looking for suggestions for hiding a pistol from people who can think outside the box.

Now in RL I do have a permitt to carry a comcealed firearm. I'm small (5' 1" and pettite ) Yesterday I was going out on my motorcycle for a ride and had on jeans, a cotton shirt and black leather vest. The vest hugged my shape. very nice BUT I realized there was no way I could carry a gun in that outfit without it showing.

now in Rl a purse is no way to carry a gun, you'll never get to it.
Under a rain/winter coat I can carry on my hip.

For owmen our cloths go tight on the hips. Shoulder holster is awkward due to female anatomy making the draw difficult, The small of my back is a great spot, but it is painful to sit in a car with it jambed there.

oh and anyone shoving a gun into their waistband? no.

My usual spot is a .380 Beretta Cheetah just behind my left hip, with a boyfirend jacket over it. A business suit is much more difficult and I can have at best a .25 bobcat.
mfb
you could try a 'belly-band' holster, similar to what this nutjob has for sale. same advantages as a shoulder holster, but low enough that you won't punch yourself in the tits trying to draw it.
Paul
Funny my understanding is a lot of on duty and off duty law enforcement personel carry their weapons in those fanny pack holsters.

As far as concealing a weapon goes, maybe you're just not trying hard enough? My roomate and I used to play "spot who's packing" and who isn't, and I never could tell when he was carrying his heater.

Now I'll agree that some outfits just aren't condusive to concealing, but then there is always some sort of limitation in life so I guess we choose our poison, neh?
Schaeffer
Snow_Fox, there are companies who manufacture leather vests which have a pocket concealed along the front midsection in which a handgun the size of your Cheetah (one of the nicest looking .380's in my opinion) would fit quite well. By wearing the vest open/unbuttoned, you would also avoid printing. They should be easy to find online (I've even noticed some firearms manufacturers offering similar vests -- SIGARMS immediately comes to mind).
I've carried using a jacket designed similarly to the vest described above, and found it quite comfortable and easy to get to.
Due to my build and size, I rarely have any problems with an ITP style holster and a shirt hanging over it, but then again I'm not on a motorcycle, and I doubt that would solve your problem.
Good luck!
Kagetenshi
Carry it in your purse. If you need to get at it in a hurry, you've done something wrong--you should only be drawing your gun when you're ready to shoot someone and the someone isn't ready to have any shooting happen. The element of surprise should give you at least the time you need to get the weapon.

Also, looser clothing.

~J
Schaeffer
Snow_Fox, try checking out gungear.com for the vest I described.

Kagetenshi, I agree.
ronin3338
I've seen purses with holsters in the middle. It's almost like it folds over the gun...

You reach between the pockets, from the outside, and draw, and if needed you can even fire without drawing the weapon.
SL James
I wonder if a company that specifically made a purse like that would allow you to get a refund if you shot through it to gun someone down.
Kagetenshi
Refund? Fat chance.

Discount on a new one? Very possibly.

~J
SL James
Good point.
Shrike30
QUOTE (Kagetenshi @ Aug 9 2006, 07:48 AM)
Carry it in your purse. If you need to get at it in a hurry, you've done something wrong...

... and if you've done something wrong, you could need to get at it in a hurry. People make mistakes or their situational awareness lapses, and that's no reason to set yourself up to fail if you find you need to get at the gun fast.

Pocket holsters allow you to pocket-carry handguns with the trigger covered up, and the outline of the pistol broken up. The Bobcat should work fine with a pocket holster in all but the tightest of jeans. This is okay with the flatter automatics, but the cylinders on revolvers would probably print on someone your size. If you want a little more size and mass, Kahr makes some phenomenally small full-metal handguns in 9mm with surprisingly manageable recoil for their size (assuming, of course, that you don't mind spending that kind of money on a pistol). Pocket carrying a Kahr might be a bit of a problem, but I don't know exactly how you dress.

Depending on your taste in pants, an ankle holster might work. Magazines can also be kept on the ankle. This is slower than a more convenient location but might let you carry in a situation where you would otherwise be restricted.

If you own the bike and/or are the primary rider, you might want to consider modifying a small lockbox to fit onto the frame. This would allow you to keep the firearm relatively secure and protected from the environment, but isn't a lot of good when you get off the bike (as you might not wish to transfer a gun openly while dismounting).

Another option might be keeping a jacket of some sort in a pannier or other container on the bike with a gun being pocket-carried. Simply throw on the jacket when you get off the bike, and you're armed.

I carry a Glock 23 barely behind the right hip, and found it became much easier to conceal when I switched from outside-the-waistband to inside-the-waistband carry, going from a kydex to a horsehide holster. Losing that extra three inches or so of black metal and polymer hanging down below my beltline (and switching to a holster than canted further forwards and tucked the butt of the gun inwards) made it a lot easier to avoid printing or "blown shirt" issues. IWB carry took a little getting used to, but I'm much more comfortable this way. Kramer Gunleather makes phenomenal leather IWB holsters, and I've heard good things about Comp-Tac, Tucker, and Blade-Tech if kydex is your thing.

Products like the Wilderness Safepacker (which looks kind of like a small tool pouch that goes on your belt) or the various "day planner" type holsters can be blended into your daily wear. You have to take care not to leave them around (the main reason I avoid them personally... I tend to forget things, and don't want to risk that where someone could suddenly find themselves with a handgun), but they can be made to work. Some are even functional in the role they're designed to play.

Theoretically, there's some specifically designed "gun purses" on the market that maintain some style. I'm not really their target demographic, so I don't know much about them.

An option for car carry that would allow small-of-the-back carry in your normal life would be to have a holster in the car. This assumes that you're the owner of the cars you ride around in and that you don't mind having people getting into your car eyeballing the hunk of kydex you've got bolted to the underside of the dash. Bolting a holster to the inside of the glovebox or the console would be another means of stashing the firearm... off-body carry isn't ideal, but I'm willing to bet I could get a gun out of my console faster than I could draw from my IWB with a seatbelt on. You could transfer the weapon back onto your body when you get out of the vehicle.

You may also want to give "appendix carry" or crossdraw a try. Finding body-hugging shirts and vests that are loose enough at the bottom to cover the part of a gun that sticks out above the waistband from a low-riding IWB holster isn't impossible.

A real oddity I've seen would be something like a lanyard around the neck with a (small) gun hanging on the end of it. That's too unsecured for my tastes, but to each their own.

... running out of random ideas. nyahnyah.gif "Tucked into a bigass hairdo" carry or some of the other things I've heard of from people with too much time on their hands probably aren't what you're going for here.
Shrike30
(by the way, you might want to look up the specifics of on-vehicle and off-body carry in your state. they can get odd.)
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Shrike30)
QUOTE (Kagetenshi @ Aug 9 2006, 07:48 AM)
Carry it in your purse. If you need to get at it in a hurry, you've done something wrong...

... and if you've done something wrong, you could need to get at it in a hurry.

…But you're a lot more likely to need to get at it in a hurry if you've kept it somewhere where you need to get at it in a hurry. Plus, you're meaningfully more likely to be wired than your opponent, and you probably won't be able to carry a gun into anywhere where you aren't likely to be more wired.
People make mistakes or their situational awareness lapses, and that's no reason to set yourself up to fail if you find you need to get at the gun fast.

Again, sure there is--better to set yourself up to fail if you need the gun fast than to set yourself up to fail in not needing to get the gun fast.

~J
Shrike30
Your logic's beyond me, kagetenshi. The mindset you approach carrying a gun with is a hell of a lot more important when you're looking at the possibility of having to use it than how hard it is to get to.

If you're saying that my mindset of "I should keep my gun somewhere easy to get to, in case I need it" leads me to actively walk into situations where I'm more likely to need it because a gun makes me feel like a badass or keeps me from thinking about the risks of a given situation, you can go fuck yourself.
Schaeffer
QUOTE (Shrike30)
(by the way, you might want to look up the specifics of on-vehicle and off-body carry in your state. they can get odd.)

Good point. In Ohio, for example, when driving in a car, the firearm must either be on your person, or if not, locked up in a container. An under-the-dash holster would be a no-no. eek.gif
Schaeffer
In regards to Blade-Tech and kydex, they're excellent. I carry my Glock 19 in one (IWB), and have no complaints.
Lagomorph
So, these are slightly obvious and more than a little tacky, and only .22, but they're definately alternate carry methods. (seriously, why would any one carry .22?)

http://www.naaminis.com/custcry.html
zeb.hillard
QUOTE (Schaeffer)
QUOTE (Shrike30 @ Aug 9 2006, 02:08 PM)
(by the way, you might want to look up the specifics of on-vehicle and off-body carry in your state.  they can get odd.)

Good point. In Ohio, for example, when driving in a car, the firearm must either be on your person, or if not, locked up in a container. An under-the-dash holster would be a no-no. eek.gif

However, thankfully, you can usually explain the trunk of your vehicle as a locked container. I had to find out the considerable differences for concealed-carry that Ohio has as compared to home.

(A Texan in Ohio, blech)
Schaeffer
I feel your contempt, but it's better than no gun at all. biggrin.gif An old intstructor of mine, when answering the age-old question, "What's the best handgun around?", answered simply, "The one you know how to use, and have on you when you need it."
zeb.hillard
QUOTE (Schaeffer)
I feel your contempt, but it's better than no gun at all. biggrin.gif An old intstructor of mine, when answering the age-old question, "What's the best handgun around?", answered simply, "The one you know how to use, and have on you when you need it."

I do indeed have to concede that point to you, in total.
Schaeffer
QUOTE (zeb.hillard)
QUOTE (Schaeffer @ Aug 9 2006, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (Shrike30 @ Aug 9 2006, 02:08 PM)
(by the way, you might want to look up the specifics of on-vehicle and off-body carry in your state.  they can get odd.)

However, thankfully, you can usually explain the trunk of your vehicle as a locked container. I had to find out the considerable differences for concealed-carry that Ohio has as compared to home.

(A Texan in Ohio, blech)

Oh, absolutely. Until the CCW laws were passed a few years ago, the only way, commonly, to legally carry one was with the gun and ammunition in separate compartments! dead.gif For example, the handgun zipped up in a case on your backseat, and the ammo locked up in the trunk (or some variation thereof). Everything in the trunk worked too.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Shrike30)
If you're saying that my mindset of "I should keep my gun somewhere easy to get to, in case I need it" leads me to actively walk into situations where I'm more likely to need it because a gun makes me feel like a badass or keeps me from thinking about the risks of a given situation, you can go fuck yourself.

Mmm, defensive.

No, the simple act of carrying a gun somewhere where it's easy to get to makes it more likely that you will need it, because easy-to-get-to places are almost unqualifiedly less concealed than hard-to-get-to places, and if security spots it on you you're probably going to have to use it.

~J
zeb.hillard
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
QUOTE (Shrike30 @ Aug 9 2006, 02:25 PM)

Mmm, defensive.

No, the simple act of carrying a gun somewhere where it's easy to get to makes it more likely that you will need it, because easy-to-get-to places are almost unqualifiedly less concealed than hard-to-get-to places, and if security spots it on you you're probably going to have to use it.

~J

I do believe the confusion/aggression lies in the fact that one of you is mentioning In-Character situations, and the other is speaking about Real Life?
zeb.hillard
QUOTE (Schaeffer)
Oh, absolutely. Until the CCW laws were passed a few years ago, the only way, commonly, to legally carry one was with the gun and ammunition in separate compartments! dead.gif For example, the handgun zipped up in a case on your backseat, and the ammo locked up in the trunk (or some variation thereof). Everything in the trunk worked too.

I moved up here before the CCL went into effect, and remember the rush for firearms training classes that hit here in Columbus. It was almost hilarious. Of course, me, who'd grown up in Midwest Texas and had been firing guns since I knew how to respect them, thought the entire process of "Firearms Safety Training" ridiculious...but then again, I come from a different world than most of these city folks. grinbig.gif
Moon-Hawk
What, just because this is a role playing forum, and the title of the thread includes "role playing ideas", you just ASSUME someone would be talking about some in-game situation instead of everyone talking about their real life and getting all offended? pssh. You're weird. smile.gif
zeb.hillard
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
What, just because this is a role playing forum, and the title of the thread includes "role playing ideas", you just ASSUME someone would be talking about some in-game situation instead of everyone talking about their real life and getting all offended? pssh. You're weird. smile.gif

People talk about role-playing in these forums? indifferent.gif
Snow_Fox
To drift back onto topic, I was thinking gaming. Heck under a poncho I could carry an Ingram. In rl over the winter I got rear ended and the cop who responded never even noticed the gun I was wearing. small and pretty he was unforgivably sloppy.

jeans and most women's cloths tend to be tighter fitting than guys'. The LBD makes a gun impossible, but jeans and suits tend to be too trim to wear in general.

Squire sent me an add for something called "thunderwear" mens undershorts with a holster. I don't want to know if they come in panties.
Schaeffer
QUOTE (zeb.hillard)
QUOTE (Schaeffer @ Aug 9 2006, 02:56 PM)
Oh, absolutely.  Until the CCW laws were passed a few years ago, the only way, commonly, to legally carry one was with the gun and ammunition in separate compartments!  dead.gif  For example, the handgun zipped up in a case on your backseat, and the ammo locked up in the trunk (or some variation thereof).  Everything in the trunk worked too.

I moved up here before the CCL went into effect, and remember the rush for firearms training classes that hit here in Columbus. It was almost hilarious. Of course, me, who'd grown up in Midwest Texas and had been firing guns since I knew how to respect them, thought the entire process of "Firearms Safety Training" ridiculious...but then again, I come from a different world than most of these city folks. grinbig.gif

Yeah, there was quite a rush for classes. I even taught a few myself. The Columbus area, as well as the Cincinatti area have plenty of instructors and classrooms, but until recently, the lands in between -- the Dayton area -- had very few.
zeb.hillard
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)
Squire sent me an add for something called "thunderwear" mens undershorts with a holster. I don't want to know if they come in panties.

I cringe badly enough whenever I see someone tuck a gun into their waistband...but actual underwear with a holster? *Shudders*
Oooooh no.
Schaeffer
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)
To drift back onto topic, I was thinking gaming. Heck under a poncho I could carry an Ingram. In rl over the winter I got rear ended and the cop who responded never even noticed the gun I was wearing. small and pretty he was unforgivably sloppy.

jeans and most women's cloths tend to be tighter fitting than guys'. The LBD makes a gun impossible, but jeans and suits tend to be too trim to wear in general.

Real life methods work in-game. However, drifting back onto topic with you, I'd think skin pockets, and cyberlimb compartments make concealed-carry rather easy in the Awakened world, not to mention simple cyberweapons.
Shrike30
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Mmm, defensive.

Drifting in and out of character makes it difficult to tell what, exactly, is being said.

While a gun may not fit into a smaller cyberware compartment, you could concievably disassemble it and hide those bits away around your body, in compartments or just tucked in among your clothing. Small derringers could be built into almost anything... "pack of cigarettes," "pager," "commlink," or whatever you like. The Raecor Sting is an example of a small, deadly package made entirely out of composite parts... any device the size of, say, a small paperback could be made with noticeably more expensive (and smaller) custom parts, with a built-in holdout of that sort.

Storing weapons on-site in advance, or moving them in seperate of your group has always been a perennial favorite of mine. Having a package (full of guns) shipped to the meeting you're infiltrating is classic ("Mr. Jacobs, this package just arrived." "Hey, Stan, let me get that for you." "Why, thank you, Mr. Anderson."). Stashing an automatic shotgun in a garment bag at the coat check is always amusing. An MG3 with the grip removed and the stock modified hides away in a fake steam pipe relatively well, and you can coil a few hundred rounds of ammunition up right behind it. Stashing a car in the parking lot you plan to exfiltrate through with an LMG or a grenade/rocket launcher in the trunk can make your exit a lot louder, but a lot more likely to succeed. Bribing someone on the security staff of the location you're headed to (yay, contacts! "Hey, Jimmy... pour me another. You know anyone who works security at the Mitsuhama building across the street? He like his job? You got his number?") to stash a gun on-site or just to ignore what he sees on the screen when you walk past the MAD works, too.

Monowire weapons can be concealed in nearly anything, if you build them right. A couple of thumbloops with a spool in one of them aren't very big, and give you one of the nastier close-combat weapons of the 2070s in something you could keep in the sole of a shoe. I thought up a weapon a while ago that looks like a flashlight... except that the cylinder has a gas canister in addition to batteries. You flip off the safety and slam the flashlight facefirst into a wall, and it fires a dart in each direction, spooling 3 meters of monowire between them. The darts embed themselves in the wall, and you've got an instant mono-tripwire behind you.

Then there's all the fun that can be had with "water bottles" full of the chemicals of your choice, or bi-chemical agents stashed away in hip flasks, perfume bottles, and cigarette cases. Chemsniffers can be an issue for these, but there's ways around those, too... sealed, sterilized "marbles" full of the agent you're bringing with you could be carried in your pockets, built into clothing, or even swapped in as truly amusing cybereyes (although you might want to keep at least one working eye, so you can see).
HullBreach
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)

Thunderwear are actually pretty impressive in terms of concealabillity.

I work in an office enviroment where I am sitting down most of the day, but as an IT guy, I am moving about and driving to remote sites constantly. This includes doing things like crawling under desks, which are generally not very condusive to concealing a weapon.

Complicating matters is out strict buisiness casual dress code, and the wonderful Florida heat, so this severely limits my carry options. On top of that, my employer doesn't have a specific weapons policy, so rather than ask the HR dept how they feel about my .45, I go the "out of sight out of mind" route(I am licensed to carry BTW).

I carry a Baby Eagle in .45acp, not a small pistol, in thunderware, and the only thing Ive ever noticed is a small rise to the left of my crotch where the butt of the grip sits just below my belt.

By wearing appropriatly sized khaki's and a good belt, I've never been made carrying. The only downside to this rig is that it looks like your grabbing your crotch when you draw.
Shrike30
HullBreach, have you been lurking and just registered to post this, or are you new today? Either way, welcome to Dumpshock cool.gif
HullBreach
Just occured to me, a while back a Law Enforcement freind of mine and I were discussing carrying concealed, and he told me that a common consensus amoung cops is that if its tucked in a waist-band, it probably isn't legal, but if its in a holster it more than likely is.

The simple point is that most criminals do not plan ahead enough to purchase a holster, or even good ammunition. My LE buddy tells me that most of the pieces they recover are loaded with FMJ ball ammo, which is cheap and great for the range, but nowhere near as effective as even basic defensive ammo (lets not even get into the good stuff like Ranger SXT's or Federal Bonded HST's).

The point is, if someone has invested the time and money into carrying properly, its usually legal.
HullBreach
QUOTE (Shrike30)
HullBreach, have you been lurking and just registered to post this, or are you new today? Either way, welcome to Dumpshock cool.gif

Ive been playing SR since second edition, and actually discovered it when I was about 14 years old. Im 28 now, and believe it or not this is my first time to the site.

BTW if you guys are interested, I have some great house rules on a variety of subjects that are literally 14 years in the making that I'd love to share!
James McMurray
Toss 'em out! Keep in mind that DS is not a friendly place sometimes, so you can expect at least one cranky bastard to try and tear apart anything you post.
Shrike30
You can throw 'em up in a big post of their own, or you could seed them in among the convesations as they happen, your choice. Hope you enjoy it around here smile.gif
hyzmarca
QUOTE (HullBreach @ Aug 9 2006, 04:19 PM)
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Aug 9 2006, 03:15 PM)

Thunderwear are actually pretty impressive in terms of concealabillity.

I work in an office enviroment where I am sitting down most of the day, but as an IT guy, I am moving about and driving to remote sites constantly. This includes doing things like crawling under desks, which are generally not very condusive to concealing a weapon.

Complicating matters is out strict buisiness casual dress code, and the wonderful Florida heat, so this severely limits my carry options. On top of that, my employer doesn't have a specific weapons policy, so rather than ask the HR dept how they feel about my .45, I go the "out of sight out of mind" route(I am licensed to carry BTW).

I carry a Baby Eagle in .45acp, not a small pistol, in thunderware, and the only thing Ive ever noticed is a small rise to the left of my crotch where the butt of the grip sits just below my belt.

By wearing appropriatly sized khaki's and a good belt, I've never been made carrying. The only downside to this rig is that it looks like your grabbing your crotch when you draw.

Now, I know that this is extremely cheesy but someone has to ask, "Is that a gun in your underpants, or are you just happy to see me?"

nyahnyah.gif

How easy is it to draw with a belt on? It almost sounds like you'd have to go through your fly.
stevebugge
QUOTE (zeb.hillard)
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Aug 9 2006, 03:04 PM)
What, just because this is a role playing forum, and the title of the thread includes "role playing ideas", you just ASSUME someone would be talking about some in-game situation instead of everyone talking about their real life and getting all offended?  pssh.  You're weird.  smile.gif

People talk about role-playing in these forums? indifferent.gif

Yeah it happens sometimes grinbig.gif
SirKodiak
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
How easy is it to draw with a belt on? It almost sountds like you'd have to go through your fly.

Thunderwear should properly be used with tearaway pants, so that the pants can be ripped off in one smooth motion with the left hand while the right draws the weapon (or vice-versa for lefties).
HullBreach
QUOTE (hyzmarca)

How easy is it to draw with a belt on? It almost sountds like you'd have to go through your fly.

Well, Im not quite as fit and firm around the middle as I once was, so its not too bad.

I carry a Baby Eagle in .45 (think Israeli Jericho, Spikes gun from cowboy bebop) which has a VERY firm manual safety, so this carry style works for me and is safe.

If my weapon of choice were a Glock or say a Springfield XD (neither of which have manual safeties) I would find another way.

By the way, when in my real-world (i.e. not at work) attire, I use a shoulder holster and carry a combat knife (with a very flat profile) in a sheath between my shoulderblades, as well as 2 spare magazines for the pistol.

If you havent guessed it yet, I believe in being prepared, and my time in the Marines has taught me that the well armed are rarely ill-prepared. Funny thing is, I'm a really amniable and nice person, and I get along with almost everybody I meet.
Samaels Ghost
Good to hear. I know a guy strapped like you except he's a complete social retard and I'm sure dangerous to boot. Too bad the other guys in my gaming group are too pussy to kick him out.
Fix-it
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)
To drift back onto topic, I was thinking gaming. Heck under a poncho I could carry an Ingram.

IDK who's seen it, but in "Bowling for Columbine" they have a clip of some 15-16 year old kid in jeans and a t shirt. looks normal,

until he pulls out a sawed-off 12 gauge, 3-4 handguns and an ingram, all from his clothing.

now, he wasn't carrying anything BUT the guns (no ammo, duh)

and I doubt he'd be able to walk/run normally. but it was just an example.

ah, here it is on google video

except it was EIGHT handguns, a sawed shotty, and an ingram. no ammo.
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (HullBreach)
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Aug 9 2006, 04:59 PM)

By the way, when in my real-world (i.e. not at work) attire, I use a shoulder holster and carry a combat knife (with a very flat profile) in a sheath between my shoulderblades, as well as 2 spare magazines for the pistol.

you go grocery shopping in Mogadishu or something? Prepared is one thing but do you actually think you're gonna need all that?
FanGirl
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)
jeans and most women's cloths tend to be tighter fitting than guys'.

And that's why you should do your shopping in the men's section (or at least steal clothes from an SO if you can). In fact, I recommend that all women wear men's clothing, especially men's pants. Because men's pants are so much more generous in the crotch, it's easier to find a good fit - no more muffin tops!

As for the concealed weaponry...I got nothing. I'm a very sheltered child. biggrin.gif
HullBreach
QUOTE (Snow_Fox)

you go grocery shopping in Mogadishu or something? Prepared is one thing but do you actually think you're gonna need all that?

Im an IT guy by trade, but I occaisionally help out some friends involved in high-risk activities like private investigation and skip tracing. You don't make a lot of freindly acquiantences doing that. Also, I drive a nice car with a reputation for being a chop-shop favorite.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Fix-it)
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Aug 9 2006, 08:15 PM)
To drift back onto topic, I was thinking gaming. Heck under a poncho I could carry an Ingram.

IDK who's seen it, but in "Bowling for Columbine" they have a clip of some 15-16 year old kid in jeans and a t shirt. looks normal,

until he pulls out a sawed-off 12 gauge, 3-4 handguns and an ingram, all from his clothing.

now, he wasn't carrying anything BUT the guns (no ammo, duh)

and I doubt he'd be able to walk/run normally. but it was just an example.

No, he wouldn't be able to move without jingling like Santa's sleigh and there is no way in heck that he'd be able to bend his knees.

Really, it is mostly just propaganda to support dress codes. Even if he had only one gun there's no way a teacher would be able to fondle his genitals without noticing. Actually, that may be a problem with thunderware. Can random people who fondle your genitals without warning for no apparent reason notice the weapon in the thunderware holster?

The company that made that video probably sales uniforms. The big uniform companies like to use distorted half truths because the best defenses against concealed weapons, mandatory nudity and casual sexual fondling, are free.

HullBreach
QUOTE (hyzmarca)

Can random people who fondle your genitals without warning for no apparent reason notice the weapon in the thunderware holster?

Next time someone randomly fondles my junk I'll make sure to ask them if my large frame big-bore automatic pistol disturbed the process. LMAO!
mfb
QUOTE (SirKodiak)
Thunderwear should properly be used with tearaway pants, so that the pants can be ripped off in one smooth motion with the left hand while the right draws the weapon (or vice-versa for lefties).

2 karma for making the table laugh.
SL James
QUOTE (Fix-it @ Aug 9 2006, 09:13 PM)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sawed? That looked like a pretty unsawed pump-action shotgun to me.

God, that... The shotgun is just hilarious. It's like watching a Looney Tunes cartoon. Or Nicholson's Joker when he shoots down the Batplane.

Man, that is probably the funniest damn thing I've seen all day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012