Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Grinder
grinbig.gif

DTFarstar
Farscape maybe?

Chris
Fortune
QUOTE (DTFarstar)
what TV show or movie used frell as a curse word I wonder?

Farscape. wink.gif
DTFarstar
I remembered 3 minutes before you could tell me. I feel good about that for some reason.

Chris
DTFarstar
Oh and it might take me a little longer than I originally thought, but you can blame Fist for that. He is letting me convert stuff from Rigger 3.

Chris
toturi
*tumbleweeds*
fistandantilus4.0
Pretty much toturi. I havne't hear anything back from DTF, I myself have been conspicuosly absent the last few weeks, and Grinder's been sick. I think we may have to finally close the lid on this casket. It sucks, and I realize that much of that is my fault simply because I've been to busy w/ RL to carry the game through the problem spots. Sorry it hasn't worked out like it should have.
Grinder
Man, that sucks. Why does every game I'm in die? Fuck.

That reminds of: any news aobut the ED game, BttF, btw?
fistandantilus4.0
Maybe it's you? biggrin.gif

Working on BttF. A lot of that game has been my lack of time. We have players, all ready and eager. I just need to get a new game set for it and get it all together.
Grinder
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
Maybe it's you? biggrin.gif

Very funny. sarcastic.gif

Working on BttF. A lot of that game has been my lack of time. We have players, all ready and eager. I just need  to get a new game set for it and get it all together.

love.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012