Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Called shots to avoid armor
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Draco18s
QUOTE (Lindt @ May 13 2009, 01:11 AM) *
Hey, we get enough inarticulate morons around here (anyone remember Creepwood?), so people who can communicate in fully developed arguments are welcome.

I used to. Once upon a time.

Unfortunately, I was almost banned from a forum because the dickwad who I was attempting to have rational discussion with...uh...(well, this is going to be slightly less odd for this forum, but...) he "meet a dragon in the middle east and is writing its memoirs" and claimed that all dragons (every single last one of them) work for the Christian God and devours the wicked. Oh, and my personal beliefs are wrong because this dragon told him so, first hand account.

I'm dead serious.

Since then I've stuck to assertions, facts, and pointing out logical fallacies (when I can recognize them). Not usually strung together in one post though, in an attempt to be short and blunt and to be as clear as possible.
Lindt
I say if you havent gotten at least a formal warning, or a temp ban, your not working hard enough. Though your new here, so there is still time. I got my beating with the ban hammer back on the OLD jive forums. We all learn sometime.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Lindt @ May 13 2009, 01:43 AM) *
I say if you havent gotten at least a formal warning, or a temp ban, your not working hard enough. Though your new here, so there is still time. I got my beating with the ban hammer back on the OLD jive forums. We all learn sometime.

Oh, I got formal warnings from the only active mod on the forum at the time (there were then 6 or so inactive mods and an admin who didn't care enough to even make sure the domain name was paid up).
Kerenshara
If it's all the same to you fella's, I'll go ahead and try to keep my nose clean and powedered, thank you very much. *smirk* And if I hear one comment about being taken over somebody's knee... well... I might just dimple at you sweetly.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Kerenshara @ May 13 2009, 10:48 AM) *
If it's all the same to you fella's, I'll go ahead and try to keep my nose clean and powedered, thank you very much. *smirk* And if I hear one comment about being taken over somebody's knee... well... I might just dimple at you sweetly.

Interesting.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012