Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally got around to reading the Sixth World Almanac
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
redwulf25
QUOTE (CanRay @ May 17 2011, 05:30 PM) *
That harkens back to her Corporate Upbringing, especially if she's from one of the JapanaCorps. Brain Washing from birth is hard to get away from.

Just ask someone in the US how likely they'd vote for the Communist Party. nyahnyah.gif

I have in the past when I've seen them on the ballet, but then I lean towards anarchocomunist.
CanRay
OK, rephrase: Ask a selection of random people in the US what they think of Communism.

I bet one will be: "THE ONLY GOOD COMMUNIST IS A DEAD COMMUNIST!" and various other quotes that might come out of Liberty Prime. nyahnyah.gif
Bigity
Communism - great on paper, absolutely horrible in practice.

And yes, kill dem red bastards! nyahnyah.gif
Grinder
4. Discussion of politics, religion, and sex are prohibited, except as they directly pertain to Shadowrun or another game. Discussions on these subjects will be watched closely, and any innapropriate posts may result in warnings or suspensions.

Just a reminder before this gets out of hand.
Fortinbras
Despotic rule by dragons. Terrible on paper. Worse in practice.

All hail Lofwyr!
LurkerOutThere
Well it's working out pretty good for old golden snout.
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ May 18 2011, 06:45 AM) *
Well it's working out pretty good for old golden snout.

For him? Sure! For the little monkeys under him? I guess many physicians would consider them suffering from Cronicle Stress Syndrome
CanRay
QUOTE (Grinder @ May 17 2011, 09:53 PM) *
4. Discussion of politics, religion, and sex are prohibited, except as they directly pertain to Shadowrun or another game. Discussions on these subjects will be watched closely, and any innapropriate posts may result in warnings or suspensions.

Just a reminder before this gets out of hand.

*Sighs* Fine, I'll be good.
ggodo
My last runner team signed on with S-K. The Golden Oldie sent them to the moon to deal with a Dissonant Technomancr trying to set up a sprite haven. The hacker ended up unprotected in VR with the Techno behind him in meat sending the drones from S-K's Orichalcum mines to kill him. The Hacker kills Insane Wolf, the Dissonant's Paragon, logs off to find his buddies KO'd, the Techno they'd though was a civilian the whole run standing over the other civvy's body with a knife. He then defaults on Unarmed combat to hit the Techno with the shock hands he thought were cool, but was too lazy to learn to use. Edge lets him punch through wound penalties and the Techno goes down. The rest of the team arrives, breaks the drones for good measure, turns the corner to see the hacker barely standing, still holding the Techno by his face. "Where were you guys!?"

I think that worked out ok for them. In other news, the firehose drone? Killer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012