Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Quick-Reference Page (i.e. online GM Screen)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
James McMurray
I should add a list of programs with their costs, page numbers, and a brief description. Right now I'm doing that for spells though, which will keep me busy for a while.
Blade
Could it be possible to have an offline/downloadable version?
Downloading the page doesn't work correctly since some elements (css and js I guess) are external.

I got a new nook and it'd be pretty useful if I could use it as a GM screen without the need for a web access.
James McMurray
It works ok when I download the full page from firefox (though there are some layout oddities), but I don't have a nook to test on so I can't tell if its something in the way that device saves/opens pages. I'll upload a version tonight that includes all of the css and scripts in one page.
James McMurray
Downloading the Shadowrun quick reference wasn't working well on some devices. The sr_screen.htm in this zip file should work on any device. It's also got a fix for the visibility tables on the ranged and melee combat tabs, as well as the first iteration of the spell lists (names and drain values, but no effects or page references).
Blade
Great! Thanks a lot! biggrin.gif
DMiller
James,

I just found something else that might be good to add. The Astral Visibility table from Street Magic (page 114).
Brainpiercing7.62mm
QUOTE (DMiller @ Jul 26 2011, 01:29 AM) *
James,

I just found something else that might be good to add. The Astral Visibility table from Street Magic (page 114).

Heh, I requested that about a dozen posts ago. smile.gif

One more request: Could you add a summary of the defense test dice pools for regular + full def, at least for melee? If you rarely do melee, it's sometimes hard to remember what gets added by default and what gets added by block/full def.
Irian
The page seems to be down and the main page redirects to the wikipedia. Something happend?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012