Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Firearms that make sense...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 7 2011, 09:07 AM) *
"Vickers is overheating. OK guys, time to empty and refill it." "Aw man, the Security Cameras are watching. I can't go under this kind of attention." "Quit whining, at least we're not fighting Nazis in Africa."

Too True... wobble.gif
CanRay
"You know, we said we'd never talk about that Africa 'Run again." "I'm still surprised we survived that job." "I'm more surprised about the fact there are Black Jewish Nazis!"
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 7 2011, 09:16 AM) *
"You know, we said we'd never talk about that Africa 'Run again." "I'm still surprised we survived that job." "I'm more surprised about the fact there are Black Jewish Nazis!"

Heheh....... wobble.gif
Wounded Ronin
Last night I came up with the "right" loadout for the commando team. Each one gets a FN minimi SPW and 5 of those external magazines that hold 200 linked rounds. Except for one who gets a commando mortar and as many white phosphorous shells as he can carry. Possibly have one guy carry nothing but WP for the mortar.
Tyro
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 7 2011, 08:16 AM) *

Never underestimate people's ability to rationalize :-/
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Raven the Trickster @ Apr 6 2011, 09:42 PM) *
You really like that gun nyahnyah.gif (I know why, but still amusing)

I always felt like they should ship with a small, made in China Rambo action figure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012