Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Defiance Ex Shocker
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (suoq @ Aug 14 2011, 07:32 AM) *
Let me repeat my quote from SR4A, pg 223
I'm not saying you or me or anyone else has to like it. I'm saying that's what they put in the rules. It's right up there with Glamour affecting dragons 100% of the time.

That is Fluff, Suoq, Not Mechanics.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Traul @ Aug 14 2011, 07:43 AM) *
The other disturbing thing is the way they say that the commlink mode determines the mode for the whole PAN. If your commlink is Active, then your PAN is Active.

Which is why your PAN on your Active Comlink should be sparse, just in case it is hacked.
suoq
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 14 2011, 09:38 AM) *
That is Fluff, Suoq, Not Mechanics.
If you want to house rule it as fluff, feel free.Your house rules and interpretations are not my problem. I'm just quoting the rules and giving page numbers so people can read and make their own decisions.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (suoq @ Aug 14 2011, 08:55 AM) *
If you want to house rule it as fluff, feel free.Your house rules and interpretations are not my problem. I'm just quoting the rules and giving page numbers so people can read and make their own decisions.

You are quoting a fluff piece Suoq, Not actual mecahnics; It is descriuptive text. But I can agree to disagree with you on this one.
Traul
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 14 2011, 04:39 PM) *
Which is why your PAN on your Active Comlink should be sparse, just in case it is hacked.

That goes without saying for runners, but it should not have to be the case for Joe Average.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Traul @ Aug 14 2011, 09:50 AM) *
That goes without saying for runners, but it should not have to be the case for Joe Average.

Why would Joe Average Care. Look at Facebook. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012