Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mars Alpha
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Marcus Tarrow
No problem at all, life happens. Hope it all clears up and things settle down for you soon.

No worries on a workaround. I'm currently unexpectedly without internet thanks to a tipsy driver careening down the road and destroying our telephone junction box. We're in a dead zone for wireless net connections so I'm not likely to have any sort of regular connection until the 29th of the month. I've got the IC post written out on my laptop, I'll tweak it a bit when I get a spare hour or so to match who's where, then post it when I can get either a connection to my laptop or get my laptop near a connection.
Marcus Tarrow
Aaaaand we're rolling again smile.gif
Quarters are about a 10 minute walk away, past the self-service (at this hour) canteen. The food's surprisingly good (to stop the scientists from revolting) and people's stomachs should be reminding them about now that they haven't eaten solid food in quite some time. Personal quarters are surprisingly spacious at about 20ft by 15ft with a high ceiling and small private bathroom. Personal gear has been delivered to each characters quarters and sits near the door in a plastic-wrapped storage box.

I'll put up an IC post for Jacob tomorrow during the day
pbangarth
Damn. I should have read the OOC before I posted IC. But, there wouldn't be names on the doors already, would there? frown.gif
Bastard
Sorry for the delay in response. January is going to be a busy month for me, but I will try to post when I can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012