Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Master Shake For Shadowrun Product Line Developer
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
DocMortand
Wow...this topic has degenerated even further. Will somebody please put this thread out of it's misery?
Fortune
QUOTE (hermit @ Mar 12 2005, 10:57 AM)
or McCartney's "I got my mind set on you"

You mean George Harrison. biggrin.gif
hermit
You mean George Harrison.

*hits self with solid object*

Yes ...

*kicks self's ass*
Sandoval Smith
WHY *stabs thread* WON'T *stabs some more* YOU *the stabbination continues* DIE!?!?!?!
kevyn668
Three months to the day. Trippy...
toturi
Sandoval, you might have better luck using a max strength troll with a dual dikoted cyberspurs.
kevyn668
Don't forget that the strength bonus stacks with the Off Hand Cyber Implant Weapon skill dice.
Fortune
Why would anyone want this thread to die? Don't we want to give everyone a chance to experience the wonder, and bask in the light of Master Shake's grandeur?
kevyn668
rotfl.gif

Er, I mean, yeah. Um, what you said. That's the ticket.
FrostyNSO
QUOTE (toturi)
Sandoval, you might have better luck using a max strength troll with a dual dikoted cyberspurs.

Don't forget to make him a cyclops metavariant...
Sandoval Smith
I give up. Nothing short of a Hand of Mod can stop this thread now.
Fortune
Actually, I thought it had been locked down a long time ago.
ef31415
-or-

D20 compatability loses. That might get people moving from D&D to d20 Modern, but not to Shadowrun.
kevyn668
QUOTE (Fortune)
Actually, I thought it had been locked down a long time ago.

I think that was his other thread.
FlakJacket
QUOTE (Fortune)
Don't we want to give everyone a chance to experience the wonder, and bask in the light of Master Shake's grandeur?

Bask in something alright, but I don't think it's grandeur that he's giving off.

QUOTE (kevyn668)
I think that was his other thread.

Well lets make it a full set then. Can we get this locked please? Seriously, it's pretty much departed from Shadowrun topics and lost what miniscule vlaue it had to begin with.

*Feeds the thread strychnine and leaves for the final time*
Adam
Just because everyone thinks a threaad sucks doesn't give everyone* the free reign to post off-topic messages.

So, if you're serious about letting this thread die, let it die, or bring it back to Shadowrun relevancy.

* This is the "Everyone" that doesn't really include everyone, but includes everyone who posted off-topic messages. wink.gif
nezumi
Hey, lets do some more mullet haikus!! Talk about a win-win situation ; )
Pthgar
Well, I can't think of too many games that not only survive the closure of their parent company, but actually improve the product and thrive. So while I gave a null vote, I'd say that Rob and the team (including all the DSers who write for SR) are doing a decent job by my books.
FrostyNSO
Man, I would love to write for SR, but they already covered mercenaries and gruntwork in SOTA:2063, which BTW, was my favorite chapter in the whole damn book. Great Work!
Bastard
I vote "or....Bastard is god"
emo samurai
UNHOLY WORLD THREADCROMANCY!!!!!
fistandantilus4.0
damn you. you don't know what evil you have reawakened
emo samurai
ITS ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like raising Cthulhu from R'lyeh. Aren't I awesome?
SL James
There is a special place in Hell for people like you.
Lindt
Right next to spammers.

Besides, there are much older and much better threds to awake from the dead then his pile of drivel.
emo samurai
And that is in the Cocytus, eternally chewing on Brutus, Cassius, and the head of Judas Iscariot.
QUOTE (Lindt)
Besides, there are much older and much better threds to awake from the dead then his pile of drivel.
Please give a an example of such a thread, oh my brother.
fistandantilus4.0
well.. let's see.. there's "Can we beat the horrors" or .... how about any other thread!?

damn emo cannibals, you gave this evil hydra of a thread another page

someone just lock this page already please
Halabis
This should be a bannable offence.
emo samurai
Dude, does ANYBODY get banned?
mfb
i think it's happened once or twice.
emo samurai
Was Master Shake banned?
toturi
Shoot it! Shoot this thread! Kill it. Burn it! Manabolt! Do anything, just let it die!

To the question: that is something only an admin would know. Unless they choose to tell us.
Kremlin KOA
QUOTE (Lindt)
Right next to spammers.

No he's going to the special level of hell
The one reserved for child molestors, and people who talk in the theater

Oh and I will add my hope that this thread will die, while makingitlive longer with my post
emo samurai
We could always make another thread about how we want this one to die, therefore killing the thread while having an opportunity to bitch about it.
JonathanC
Wait a minute....where's the option to vote for Frylock? rotate.gif
emo samurai
Let's FYAD this thread. I'll start.

Shakes taste awesome. Master Shake must be the ultimate shake, so I want to drink him.
emo samurai
Drink him with a spoon, or a fork.
emo samurai
I don't care if this kills him.biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
emo samurai
Lol it might even be a bonus. nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif nyahnyah.gif
emo samurai
Anyone want to pay me to drink him? smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
emo samurai
If not, then I'll just drink him myself and brag about how good he tastes.
mfb
gay...
emo samurai
If I were gay for anyone, I wouldn't be gay for him.
emo samurai
You are gay for even suggesting this.
emo samurai
Gaywad.
Adam
See you in a week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012