Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FAQ Has Arrived
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
OneTrikPony
Ah, Augmentation.

thanx I'm there.

Edit] Wait: so you've been reading this whole thread?
If I'm not banned or spanked or something, thanx. I am sorry for blowing up. I was trying to control myself. Again I apologize.
Synner
QUOTE (OneTrikPony @ Dec 7 2006, 08:07 AM)
I'm not optomistic about new cyber developements.

Good. Then you'll be pleasantly surprised.

The book's probably going to be 90% full of the conversion stuff from Man & Machine and previous.

Again, another pleasant surprise in store.

They'll have to fill the remaining 10% with material that will draw the magic twinks because otherwize they're marketing the book to the 20% (my estimate) of the gamers who actually play cyber characters.

A goodly percentage of players prefer mundane augmented players. Both Arsenal and Augmentation will give them a lot more options while the magicians have enough to splurge their money and karma on in Street Magic.

If anyone who writes cares;
-Please bring back the tactical computer with orientation system
-Please increase either the attrubute or capacity limitations for cyberlimbs.
-Please bring back options and mods for skillwire systems as well as P-Fix chips.
-Please concider some rules framework for Synergy between implant systems. Same with nanite systems and bioware. Also more integration with the comlink. You could add alot of options without having to think up new gear.
-I would also like to see some of the more cybertwinkie stuff like KidStealth legs and the ballance tail, climbing claws, Extendable horns and fangs. I never use them but it gives me warm fuzzies to think that there are people in the setting who might.

Let's see...
- Done.
- Not the way you're thinking but done.
- Skillsofts and wires in 2070 should be in Unwired. Lot of ideas for that.
- Done.

Is there still any window between now and playtesting?
Is there any window for accepting submission of Ideas?

Playtesting is ongoing during product development. Ideas can be submitted to FanPro at the address Adam gave. Given that Augmentation is in development you might want to send any such suggestion my way too and I'll make sure it reaches the specific authors involved (email is in my profile).

This book could save the game for some of us after the release of Street Magic and the FAQ

Well, it is the book introducing more options for mundane augmented characters.
Ophis
Glad to see the FAQ (at last)

only three gripes, everything else is cool for me.

They are

1) As OneTrikPony already said BOO to not being able to combine Bone Lacing and Bone Density Aug, I'd be tempted to support the only one bonus counts for the unarmed damage but the fluff text implies they work in different ways on strengthening the bones so I'd let them still work together for that.

2) Once again like OneTrikPomy why? on the reaction enhancers/wired thing they used to work together fine.

3) I still see no clearing up of the damage type of Lightning Bolt and other elemental effects.

I'm just voice my opinions in the hope that they get listened to a bit...
OneTrikPony
biggrin.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif
Synner I could give you a big sloppy kiss! biggrin.gif I won't but I could.
It's a tall order but if Augmentation lives up to that billing I'll be happyer than a puppy with two peckers! That's a book I can wait patienly for. Thanx for the reply I really aprieciate it. I promise never to complain again without throwing my hat in the ring first.

THANX
Serbitar
I have some problems with the way response is used in rigger actions.
Drones have response, so what is pilot for?

Pilot was substituting the drivers attributes, but none of the drivers attributes are used in any test anymore.

The other problem I am having are the strange definitions on when programs on an agent count against the limit. I really have no idea when it does and when it dont.

Apart from that, the FAQ is very good.
Kesslan
QUOTE (Serbitar)
I have some problems with the way response is used in rigger actions.
Drones have response, so what is pilot for?

Pilot was substituting the drivers attributes, but none of the drivers attributes are used in any test anymore.

Well the main point of the pilot program as I understand it is to simulate the 'mental stats' more so than the physical. It's ability to interpret commands, etc.
Rotbart van Dainig
QUOTE (Synner)
Is there still any window between now and playtesting?
Is there any window for accepting submission of Ideas?

Playtesting is ongoing during product development. Ideas can be submitted to FanPro at the address Adam gave. Given that Augmentation is in development you might want to send any such suggestion my way too and I'll make sure it reaches the specific authors involved (email is in my profile).

Just don't forget to add a millimeter wave scanner for cybereyes - 0.1E/2C works fine. wink.gif
Synner
Disregard.
Rotbart van Dainig
QUOTE (Synner)
Disregard.

See? That's what really happens to suggestions. silly.gif
Kesslan
Personally I'm looking forward to the augmentations book. While I love my adepts to death, I still also love the nitty gritty normie runner who sold his soul to the machine.
OneTrikPony
Yep selling your soul to the machine should be a bigger part of shadowrun. I've been up all night working on cyberpsychosis incase no one has submited anything for that and they can still fit it in by the 11th.
Penta
QUOTE (OneTrikPony)
It's a tall order but if Augmentation lives up to that billing I'll be happyer than a puppy with two peckers!

I understand your happiness...

But why did I have to wake up to that mental image before breakfast?

eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif
Ryu
@Serbitar: Pilot has no use for a drone with jumped-in rigger. Where do you see changes to drones that actually are on autopilot? I gather pilot is still used for reaction and maneuver tests for unrigged drones (Going from actual tests, not description of pilot programs)

I understand the ruling on agents and programs to say that any program has to be loaded per user, so multiple agents and you all using analyse needs analyse running multiple times. Seems to make sense, and limits agent abuse. Don´t know if I´m correct on this one, tough.
Konsaki
It seems like some of the answers were arbitrary and not really thought out, but the majoraty of them make sense, even if they werent explained as well as they could have.
knasser

The FAQ is a great help (bar a loathed answer to one particular question). But Synner's promises of mundane power creep in Arsenal and Augmentation are better! biggrin.gif

A GM can limit cash-developing characters like samurai if he wishes, but can barely slow down the karma developers, like mages, making imbalances appear rapidly in low-power games. There's not much to be done about that, but the other problem - that in higher power games, the mage player will quickly outdistance the samurai due to being able to develop with both cash and karma and not having an upper power-limit, can be addressed. Raising the ceiling on mundane power doesn't mean these things will be available to the player. But it means they can be if the gulf is growing too wide.

The one answer from the FAQ that really winds me up OneTrikPony-style, though? Anyone with a few years professional work as a mage being an initiate. Great! Every wage mage is a Grade 1+. *sigh*.

Don't want to sound ungrateful for the FAQ, though. It's very good and I'm glad to have it.

-K.
Serbitar
QUOTE (Ryu)
@Serbitar: Pilot has no use for a drone with jumped-in rigger. Where do you see changes to drones that actually are on autopilot? I gather pilot is still used for reaction and maneuver tests for unrigged drones (Going from actual tests, not description of pilot programs)

No it is not. Pilot is not used for vehicle or gunnery tests. Response and Sensor is used instead.

This is because a drone has both Sensor and Response. Pilot is only then used, when a jumped in rigger would use mental (or physical, but thats nonsense) attributes. But mental attributes are not used in rigging any more.
JongWK
Something people might have overlooked:

QUOTE (SR4 FAQ)

Full-cyber-body characters aren't really encouraged in Shadowrun -- the Essence costs alone are extremely limiting -- but we will have rules for cyborgs in the upcoming Augmentation book.

cyber.gif
Grinder
love.gif

OneTrikPony: I know how you feel... smile.gif
Lividicus
I gotta say that OneTrikPony argues his points very well. I agree with all of his points. It really surprises me that the street sam has become so limited. in previous editions they were front loaded, but now why play one at all.

The FAQ was helpful in clearing up a lot but limiting the street sam is by far the worst thing that could have happened. 1% is supposed to be awakened but they are more versatile and designed for long term campaigns.

I plan on making the difference up in my games with more nuyen and the use of background counts to even the playing field until augmentation comes out.
eidolon
Re: FAQ as PDF

Google search for CutePDF. Install it and install the ghostscript converter. (Both are free, and bug/spyware free.)

You can then print the FAQ as a PDF from any application that gives you the option. CutePDF installs as a "printer", you select it when printing and then tell it where to save your new PDF. For example, you could copy-paste the FAQ into MS Word or OOo, format it up all fancy, and print to PDF.

Have fun.

Mod-mode on. To quote Bull, play nice. You don't have to like the FAQ, you don't have to like the rules. Do try to be civil in discussing them thought. Thanks.
James McMurray
QUOTE (knasser)
A GM can limit cash-developing characters like samurai if he wishes, but can barely slow down the karma developers, like mages, making imbalances appear rapidly in low-power games.

Are you saying the GM has control over how much money he gives out but not karma?
Konsaki
How about the fact that going VR is now a detriment when performing matrix activities? You might get +1 Response and +2 to your dice pools, but you are limited at 3ip, while someone in AR can get 4IP. The guy in AR can also perform real world activities while performing matrix actions too, instead of being a limp body... I always figured that being limp was a decent tradeoff for the increased IP in the net, but now it isnt...
You also have to figure that while in VR you can be damaged by black ice, but in AR you cant.

What about Technomancer's, the new 'class' to the game, and how it is almost not worth playing one anymore, since they 'can' get 4IP but have to be in VR to get it and thats only after Submerging once. The only two things they have going for them is Threading and Sprites, but its alot of a karma sink to be able to perform well in matrix. Then on top of that, to have multiple IP in the real world, you have to give up some of your matrix power, since it is directly tied to your essence...

Overall, it might be a great boon for mages, adepts and Sams, but your VR Hackers and Technomancers are getting kicked in the shin by the AR IP ruling.
lorechaser
Anyone else notice

The upcoming Arsenal rulebook may feature rules for two-weapon melee.

? wink.gif

OneTrikPony: Respectfully, why do you play SR if you dislike magic so much? There are a number of fine cyberpunk only systems out there. SR is magicy. I suspect as time goes on, it will become more magicy to keep a distinct identity.

On Ex-Ex: I remember a number of threads that bemoaned the fact that everyone used ExEx, ExEx was horribly nasty, and just unfair, and APDS rounds were inferior in every way to ExEx.

Not any more. ; )
Ryu
@Serbitar: My copy of SR4 says drones use Pilot+Maneuver autosoft for driving tests. Thats quite explicit in the wireless section. The fact that riggers use driving skill+response does not change that.
lorechaser
QUOTE (Konsaki @ Dec 7 2006, 11:02 AM)
How about the fact that going VR is now a detriment when performing matrix activities? You might get +1 Response and +2 to your dice pools, but you are limited at 3ip, while someone in AR can get 4IP. The guy in AR can also perform real world activities while performing matrix actions too, instead of being a limp body... I always figured that being limp was a decent tradeoff for the increased IP in the net, but now it isnt...
You also have to figure that while in VR you can be damaged by black ice, but in AR you cant.

Overall, it might be a great boon for mages, adepts and Sams, but your VR Hackers and Technomancers are getting kicked in the shin by the AR IP ruling.

You're assuming that the hacker is spending the resources to get Wired 3 or Synaptic 3, or has a mage willing to sustain Increased Reflexes. Or is a hacker adept who spent 5 of his 6 magic on 4 ips....

That's a *big* assumption.

Wired 3 is 5 essence, 100k nuyen and 20R. Even alpha, that's 200k and 4 essence.

Synaptic 3 is 1.5 essence and 240k nuyen.

Now, from the point of view that it's easier for a sam to become a pretty good hacker, I'll buy that to some degree.

From the PoV of a hacker, VR is still the way to go.
James McMurray
I like the change to ammunitions. They're no longer a no brainer, although the weakening of Ex-Ex, Gel, and Flechette seems to push Stick-n-shock to the top (at least in my nonmurderous opinion).
Lovesmasher
Maybe they'll add something like overclocking your hotsim when the aug book comes out to allow for more matrix actions.
The Jopp
I would like to change ”SnS” ammo so that it only changes the weapons AP to ˝ Impact – that would take into account the different calibers of weapons as well. Even if the shot only “sticks” to the target it is a lot more kinetic energy in a Ruger Super Warhawk than a tiny holdout.

This way the ammunition wouldn’t be too extreme.
Lovesmasher
QUOTE (James McMurray)
I like the change to ammunitions. They're no longer a no brainer, although the weakening of Ex-Ex, Gel, and Flechette seems to push Stick-n-shock to the top (at least in my nonmurderous opinion).

Yeah, Stick-n-Shock in an Ingram Smartgun seems the most efficient gun/ammo combination.
James McMurray
The damage from SnS is independent of the kinetic energy. It's all wrapped up in the electric shock.
The Jopp
QUOTE (James McMurray @ Dec 7 2006, 04:26 PM)
The damage from SnS is independent of the kinetic energy. It's all wrapped up in the electric shock.

My point was that there is still kinetic energy from the impact of the bullet, it doesn't just stop gently and sticks - gunpowder charge is still used and a caliber fitting the gun is also used. The energy part is the armour mod and electrical secondary effects. Instead of using a fixed charge across the board it is a modification of the weapons usual stats.

Sorry, bad description.

I meant that depending on the caliber the electrical charge would also be smaller - thus one uses the weapons base damage instead and adds an armour modification and secondary effects.
Serbitar
QUOTE (Ryu)
@Serbitar: My copy of SR4 says drones use Pilot+Maneuver autosoft for driving tests. Thats quite explicit in the wireless section. The fact that riggers use driving skill+response does not change that.

Inconsistency. Why should a drone use Pilot, when a rigger uses the Response of the drone?
Thats like saying: A rigger jumped into a drone uses the drones Sensor, but the drone itself does note use its own Sensor, but Pilot.

This would be inconsistent and anti streamlined.
DireRadiant
I like the FAQ.

Now when do we start submitting questions for the next version?
2bit
Thanks for the FAQ, FanPro. I was disapppointed to see the Initiative passes in AR ruling. The ruling makes sense, but the current situation is bad for game balance in my opinion. 3 meat-body-speed initiative passes is well within the reach of a starting hacker, and completely eliminates personal danger in cybercombat. A hacker running hot sim merely has to switch modes (Free Action) when cybercombat begins to become immune to the effects of black ice, black hammer, and all dumpshock. All they lose is the 2 dice hot sim bonus. Where did the risk go? How is this fair to technomancers?
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Serbitar)
QUOTE (Ryu @ Dec 7 2006, 11:10 AM)

Inconsistency. Why should a drone use Pilot, when a rigger uses the Response of the drone?
Thats like saying: A rigger jumped into a drone uses the drones Sensor, but the drone itself does note use its own Sensor, but Pilot.

This would be inconsistent and anti streamlined.

with a rigger in control, its just like doing VR hack jobs. your limited by the response time of the hardware rather then how fast the programming can understand and react to the environment.

but when the pilot code takes over, just trowing fast hardware at the job may not alway be the best solution as code could still get confused about something a rigger would just go "to hell with procedure, fire!" about.
Konsaki
QUOTE (2bit)
Thanks for the FAQ, FanPro. I was disapppointed to see the Initiative passes in AR ruling. The ruling makes sense, but the current situation is bad for game balance in my opinion. 3 meat-body-speed initiative passes is well within the reach of a starting hacker, and completely eliminates personal danger in cybercombat. A hacker running hot sim merely has to switch modes (Free Action) when cybercombat begins to become immune to the effects of black ice, black hammer, and all dumpshock. All they lose is the 2 dice hot sim bonus. Where did the risk go? How is this fair to technomancers?

My thoughts exactly, and even if a TM were able to get those extra IP in AR, they are still considered in Hot SIM status due to their brain being the commlink... sleepy.gif
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Ryu)
I understand the ruling on agents and programs to say that any program has to be loaded per user, so multiple agents and you all using analyse needs analyse running multiple times. Seems to make sense, and limits agent abuse. Don´t know if I´m correct on this one, tough.

thats how i read it to. but that leads to one having to track two response levels for the agents. the internal one, going by their pilot rating and the comlink. and the external one, going by the comlinks response and system.
Lantzer
QUOTE (James McMurray)
QUOTE (knasser @ Dec 7 2006, 10:20 AM)
A GM can limit cash-developing characters like samurai if he wishes, but can barely slow down the karma developers, like mages, making imbalances appear rapidly in low-power games.

Are you saying the GM has control over how much money he gives out but not karma?

I think his point is that Money comes, and Money goes, but Karma keeps building. Karma is sneaky that way.

And he's right. A lot of GM's keep a closer grip on the cash flow than the karma flow. I'm guilty of it myself, and I love cyber.

Part of the problem is that to upgrade Cyber is very expensive, traditionally. Upgrading your basic cyber to alpha ware, or your alphaware to betaware, or god forbid bioware, just so you can squeeze in a fraction more capability, requires enough cash outlay to fully kit out several other members of your team with top of the line non-cyber gear of all types.

I've been playing around with the system, and looking at characters people have posted:

Who are you more likely to see at character generation with bioware initiative boosts (Adept or Sam)? Answer: Adept, as far as I can tell.

The Sam is more likely to go with wired for financial reasons in character generation - he wants more than 1 piece of cyber, if he considers himself a street samurai. The adept on the other hand has much fewer finanial obligations and the bioware is a signiicant power point discount over his own way of handling initiative boosts.

Now, how likely is it for the Sam to get that nice bioware upgrade to the tune of a quarter-million-plus nuyen in game? This is the worst case scenario... but this is what the samurai's equivalent of initiation is. Magical types continuously build up with karma, and eventually initiate - usually as soon as possible. Cyber types have a harder time upgrading.

Because if the team has gotten enough money that the cyber-folks can upgrade at all, what have the other members of the team done with that huge amount of money? We are talking about tens to hundreds of thousands of bucks here.

Anyway, enough ranting. to answer your question:

In theory, no. In practice, yes. For it to work in practice, he'd have to cut back karma awards severely over the long term, or increase cash awards past what might seem reasonable based on the finances of the other characters.

Possible the best idea is to implement a cash <-> karma system, with oversight, of course.
ElFenrir
Are reaction enhancers compatible with wired reflexes?

No. A character can have both, but only the bonus from one or the other would apply.

Worst. Rule. Ever. (well, ok, not worse ever, there has been worse, but this is bad.)

It wasnt like that in SR3....the stock Sam had them both. In SR4, I will not be touching this with a ten foot pole.

Im middle ground, i do love playing mages and magically active characters, but i also love sammies and mundanes, depending on my mood, and the nerfing they get is a bit extensive. I am, tho, very happy to see when Arsenal and Augmentations come out, that makes me a happy person. biggrin.gif
lorechaser
The clarification on Recoil Compensation makes the option of dual wielding guns much more attractive too.

With the spending of 5 bp for ambidexterity, you can dual wield guns with RC 2 or 3 and fire short bursts from each. Using a standard assault rifle, even with Gas Vent 3 and a Shock Pad, you only have RC 4. Firing a short burst (-2) and then another short burst (-3) will result in a -1 penalty on the first shot.

Firing a short burst with one gun (-2) and then another gun (-2) when both have RC 3 is a much more productive option.
2bit
Yeah. The more RC each weapon has, the more attractive it becomes.
lorechaser
Suddenly, it becomes *much* more obvious why the White Knight is a better weapon than the Alpha.

I foresee any number of trolls explaining to the GMs how they plan to dual wield White Knights and fire two long wide bursts each pass.
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (Konsaki)
How about the fact that going VR is now a detriment when performing matrix activities? You might get +1 Response and +2 to your dice pools, but you are limited at 3ip, while someone in AR can get 4IP.

That's the first observation that I put in my thread on the hacking portion of the FAQ. Aside from the interval for Probing the Target, VR just isn't faster anymore. I pointed out the line they'll want to delete from the book next version of the errata.

QUOTE (lorechaser)
You're assuming that the hacker is spending the resources to get Wired 3 or Synaptic 3, or has a mage willing to sustain Increased Reflexes.  Or is a hacker adept who spent 5 of his 6 magic on 4 ips....

That's a *big* assumption.

This is Shadowrun, it's not as big of an assumption as you think.
Lantzer
QUOTE (Lovesmasher)
QUOTE (James McMurray @ Dec 7 2006, 10:15 AM)

Yeah, Stick-n-Shock in an Ingram Smartgun seems the most efficient gun/ammo combination.

Still more money than I'd prefer to toss downrange at full auto on a regular basis.
Konsaki
QUOTE (Lantzer)
QUOTE (Lovesmasher @ Dec 7 2006, 04:21 PM)

Still more money than I'd prefer to toss downrange at full auto on a regular basis.

SnS seems more like a SA type ammo, where you get more 'bang for your buck'.
Lovesmasher
QUOTE (Lantzer)
QUOTE (Lovesmasher @ Dec 7 2006, 04:21 PM)

Eh, your best bet is to use a wide burst with them.
Cheops
It seems like the difference between hackers and technomancers has been set. Sprites have become much better than agents so expect TM characters to take even more advantage of that. Also, do IC act the same way as agents in that active program use counts against their node? Why would a security team use IC as opposed to hackers? Seems like any intrusion would cause massive slowdowns.

Also like that threading doesn't give -2 to the threaded program and that is doesn't take an action. Makes TMs much better now that I know that.

I have to agree with OneTrikPony. There is no reason to nerf cyber characters the way they did. They made it possible for adepts to completely mimic a street sam at less opportunity cost. A sam has limited resources (Essence) which can never be expanded. An adept doesn't. The only way a sam can improve is by shrinking individual slices of the pie, whereas the adept can enlarge the pie. Also money awards are more likely to get limited in game because they are more unbalanced than karma awards.

If you increase the money award to try and have sams keep pace: riggers and hackers suddenly have top-of-the-line gear, and mages and adepts, who normally can't afford everything the player wants in terms of gear because starting cash is usually so small, can now afford all those things. Not to mention the mage has better earnings potential as a result of the return of the talismongering/enchanting rules.

In my opinion it is no wonder that William Gibson doesn't like shadowrun. It's not cyberpunk anymore. I'd say it's more like Rifts than Cyberpunk.
FrankTrollman
QUOTE (ElFenrir)
Are reaction enhancers compatible with wired reflexes?

No. A character can have both, but only the bonus from one or the other would apply.

Worst. Rule. Ever. (well, ok, not worse ever, there has been worse, but this is bad.)

It wasnt like that in SR3....the stock Sam had them both. In SR4, I will not be touching this with a ten foot pole.

Im middle ground, i do love playing mages and magically active characters, but i also love sammies and mundanes, depending on my mood, and the nerfing they get is a bit extensive. I am, tho, very happy to see when Arsenal and Augmentations come out, that makes me a happy person. biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's not a good ruling, I don't know where it came from.

---

In the broader spectrum however, I don't full agree with a lot of the cybernetics analysis that has been going on.

Sure, as a magician you can be a street sam by taking a bunch of buff spells and binding a bunch of spirits of Man to sustain them on you - but now you're talking about glowing like a nuclear lightbulb all the time, and it doesn't work in a heavy background count (your Force 4 Increased Reflexes spell ends as soon as you hit a rating 4 domain or mana ebb). But the sticking out magically is a big deal. Magical security doesn't normally trigger on non-magical entrants, so your street sam is actually able to walk through wards and watchers just fine.

Remember, Shadowrun isn't about bringing the MOST FORCE to the table, because you can't do that. The corps can hire deputies faster than you can kill them all. The goal is to bring enough force in quiet enough that you can beat anything already there and then escape before backup happs. Magical trails from spellcasting are a BIG DEAL, and really hurt the party in a lot of circumstances.

Remember, any mundane character can have a truck filled with hundreds of kilograms of plastic explosives drive into an enemy installation and detonate. That's more damage than a powerball hurled by a great dragon and you don't have to be anything special to do that. The problem is that while that is overwhelming force, it's also usually pointless.

That, and I've seen a lot of street samurai who can regularly blast through two or three Force 5 spirits in a turn.

However, it is definitely true that Street Samurai don't have enough things to slavor over right now. This is largely because Street Magic is out and Augmentation is not. While I personally am not super jazzed by the prospect of being a full-conversion cyborg, I've been doing some heavy statistical analysis and the Augmentation Hatchetman goes through a Force 10 spirit in an initiative pass.

-Frank
Cheops
You don't have to glow like a light bulb if you take that new metamagic technique. Not to mention your body doesn't set off every single MAD/MM scanner that it passes (and they are very cheap so should be just about everywhere).
Synner
QUOTE (Cheops @ Dec 7 2006, 07:36 PM)
In my opinion it is no wonder that William Gibson doesn't like shadowrun.  It's not cyberpunk anymore.  I'd say it's more like Rifts than Cyberpunk.

And of course you're jumping to conclusions before FanPro puts out the two core books fundamentally geared towards the augmented mundane... but nah, you're probably right.

You don't have to glow like a light bulb if you take that new metamagic technique

I think you need to reread the limits of "that new metamagic technique" and also figure in that it's an advanced metamagic which means you need to initiate at least twice to get it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012