Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Down in the Puyallups with Team #2
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Cedric Rolfsson
If I'm going to take a nap then before I go I'm going to use one of my bound elemental's remote services to guard the vehicle and the people in it from any attack.
Saytr
Make it happen my man, if we can get there we might have a few minutes to make the drop before you guys pass out. There will also be the extra nuyen to ditribute amongst the three of us since lynx didn't make it. We might have to use that as payment for repairs though.
Redjack
QUOTE (Thanee @ Nov 11 2010, 06:51 PM) *
No, from these...
Oh yea......
phlapjack77
I'd like to make a Knowledge Skill roll for Seattle gangs for the I-Fivers

Skill(1) + Int(4) = 5 dice

[3,5,1,6,1] = (2) hits
phlapjack77
Sorry, and now I'd like to see if my char knows anything about The Chosen.

[4,2,6,1,1] = (1) hit
Redjack
Cynic, Aeryn and Zion
The run current is mostly over. There are a few story elements I want to cover before we consider this run complete, but I will cover those IC over the next couple of weeks as we play out between run stuff and gear up for the next run.
Also, Satyr contacted me about some family issues that are requiring his time and may affect his posting for the next week or so.

Last Karma award was an objective award for securing the truck. Here are awards for the end game.
1 [all] - Objective: Getting across the border
1 [all] - Objective: Dealing with the gangers
1 [all] - Completing the run
1 [all] - Tactics with the gangers. Back up the truck, physical barrier & spirit use, grenade (only because it was successful)

CSP:
1 [all] Role Playing
3 [Aeryn, Zion] Posting bonus. Aeryn and Zion kept a high post rate, driving the game forward.

Contacts:
Papa Smurf [R3, L2] Contact hacker

PM me if you want to spend Karma or CSP.
---------------
Saytr
grenade was a beautiful success Lol. I look forward to the next two runs and what the contractor throws at us next. i think i might need to buy a White Knight and mount it on the back of the trialer Lol. Maybe soem disposable Rocket Launchers lol.
Redjack
Actually the next two runs to Vancouver will be summarized, rather than post-by-post. Each team member will net another 4k nuyen and have to pay for a month of lifestyle (no karma or csp). We will fast forward to the first week of April using your downtime posts to reflect time spent upgrading skills and buying any equipment you might want.
You three will get 2,000 nuyen.gif per run for a total of 4,000 nuyen.gif

I will consider awarding contacts for very good downtime posts and would like to see some Interest knowledge skills with your CSPs.
phlapjack77
The last IC post - does that mean I have an "incoming" message to read? From myself?
Redjack
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Nov 13 2010, 08:50 AM) *
The last IC post - does that mean I have an "incoming" message to read? From myself?
Wasn't sure how to handle the messages to Danny. I thought a local alias and a system filter to accept it would work.
If you have another preference, just let me know.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 14 2010, 02:28 AM) *
Wasn't sure how to handle the messages to Danny. I thought a local alias and a system filter to accept it would work.
If you have another preference, just let me know.

Oh, I see now - the message was just looped back, like sending an email to yourself.

At first I wasn't sure if you were saying that "someone" had answered the message, made me a little nervous smile.gif
phlapjack77
Infiltration role to hide in the shadows on the side of the Stuffer Shack:
Skill(1) + Agi(4) = 5 dice

[2,3,4,4,2] = (0) hits

(hope the 1 Chr is being shown a little better)
Cedric Rolfsson
RJ, sorry just getting caught up on the posts.

The ring that was given to Cynic, I'd like to assense it to see if I can figure it out.

2 + Logic = 7 dice
5 hits
Linkhttp://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2766119/

That was a sick roll.
Cedric Rolfsson
I am all for the idea of setting up a doss for a control center.

RJ. Can you explain how we can use the CSP points? I'm not sure what to use those on.

How nasty is the hangover I'm dealing with? I rolled the assensing test wtihout modifiers without thinking about it.

I'd like to do some IC posts about touching base with some of my contacts concerning the smuggling routes and what the H is going on with the gangs, I'll just add it in to a post once I know more about the ring.
Redjack
QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 15 2010, 12:46 PM) *
2 + Logic = 7 dice = 5 hits
Linkhttp://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2766119/

That was a sick roll.
Awesome roll!
The ring is a F2 Sustaining Foci (Health). It is no longer bound to anyone.

QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 15 2010, 12:54 PM) *
RJ. Can you explain how we can use the CSP points? I'm not sure what to use those on.
CSP = Common Sense Points. Think of them as karma that only spends on knowledge skills. Not sure how the name came to be. They are simply to encourage rounding out the characters with additional knowledge skills.

How nasty is the hangover I'm dealing with? I rolled the assensing test wtihout modifiers without thinking about it.
By noon the next day you are ok. The "hangover" was from the stunball.

I'd like to do some IC posts about touching base with some of my contacts concerning the smuggling routes and what the H is going on with the gangs, I'll just add it in to a post once I know more about the ring.
Excellent. Post away.
Thanee
QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 15 2010, 08:03 PM) *
Not sure how the name came to be.

That name really makes no sense in the context, common or otherwise. grinbig.gif

Aeryn will check with her contact Nancy Tall-Trees, if she can provide us with a fitting place for the proposed team safe house.

Maybe her own knowledge about Puyallup Safe Houses could come in handy as well?

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
QUOTE (Thanee @ Nov 15 2010, 04:14 PM) *
That name really makes no sense in the context, common or otherwise. grinbig.gif
Allow me to place blame for the name square on the shoulders of fistandantilus4.0. In fact, please PM him and tell him what a stupid name it is. Really. nyahnyah.gif

Aeryn will check with her contact Nancy Tall-Trees, if she can provide us with a fitting place for the proposed team safe house.
Want to run that in IC? Fire it up.

Maybe her own knowledge about Puyallup Safe Houses could come in handy as well?
You can make a roll... or better yet, make a roll against any that Nancy recommends...
Thanee
Will do. The IC post, I mean. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Cedric Rolfsson
I have an IC post up about the ring and a couple of calls to my contacts.

I plan to get a price on a force two sustaining focus from my talismonger friend and if it's not too much I'll just buy everyone out so I can keep it.

RJ, I am also planning to ask her about purchasing some binding materials. Force 3 earth elemental and force 3 fire elemental. At start up those would be around 3K to purchase but I get lost considering availalbility ratings and stuff.

My character is about 19 years old, so I'm wondering if he could get into bars and night clubs? His ID is all old enough but I'm wondering if he'd be able to make it into a nightclub without the hassles. If he can I'm thinking of what my character would be interested in, and at this age it'd be girls and magic. So he's going to start hitting clubs around the Seattle sprawl, getting into the night club scene, so he could develop a knowledge skill like Seattle Metroplex Nightlife or Hotspots. The focus would be a lot on those clubs that had bands or preformance groups that use magic to enhance the clubbing experience. That way he could combine both of his interest areas at once. What do you think?

I figure he would likely start developing contacts with the bouncers to get in or with the magical performance people who could get him in to these clubs.
Redjack
QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 16 2010, 06:31 PM) *
I plan to get a price on a force two sustaining focus from my talismonger friend and if it's not too much I'll just buy everyone out so I can keep it.
street price is 20,000 nuyen.gif . Fence value is 6,000+/- nuyen.gif

RJ, I am also planning to ask her about purchasing some binding materials. Force 3 earth elemental and force 3 fire elemental. At start up those would be around 3K to purchase but I get lost considering availability ratings and stuff.
Those are readily available to you at book rates.

My character is about 19 years old, so I'm wondering if he could get into bars and night clubs? His ID is all old enough but I'm wondering if he'd be able to make it into a nightclub without the hassles. If he can I'm thinking of what my character would be interested in, and at this age it'd be girls and magic. So he's going to start hitting clubs around the Seattle sprawl, getting into the night club scene, so he could develop a knowledge skill like Seattle Metroplex Nightlife or Hotspots. The focus would be a lot on those clubs that had bands or preformance groups that use magic to enhance the clubbing experience. That way he could combine both of his interest areas at once. What do you think?

I figure he would likely start developing contacts with the bouncers to get in or with the magical performance people who could get him in to these clubs.
Sounds like great stuff. I'll use this in my post to wrap up the weeks between runs. I also suggest bumping up the entertainment portion of your lifestyle to fund in. R4 would be good.
Thanee
R4 Entertainment is quite a lot. That's high lifestyle equivalent. wink.gif

Aeryn will also be hanging out in some clubs, she already has some knowledge skills in that area acquired earlier.

Other than that, she might have a taste for street racing and the likes.

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Can bikes have rigger controls? It sure seems a little weird, considering you are not able to control your body while in VR.
Redjack
QUOTE (Thanee @ Nov 17 2010, 02:37 AM) *
R4 Entertainment is quite a lot. That's high lifestyle equivalent. wink.gif
I'm thinking about a 19 year old who lived on the streets and sudden has thousands of nuyen.
QUOTE (Runner's Companion @ pg155)
Entertainment: High
You have state-of-the-art entertainment technology in your home, and you have access to commercial-free or exclusive on-line
entertainment. You don’t have to worry about budgeting for date night and can have a few standing reservations to exclusive restaurants or clubs. Your entertainment access and tech is enough to make your friends envious and impress your dates. Vacations last longer or occur more frequently.
Examples: You have access to Underworld 93 in Seattle. You always get front row seats at a concert or a box at your favorite sporting arena. You take a ten day cruise to someplace warm in the winter or weekend hops to ski resorts at a whim. You get a little gene therapy now and again.
QUOTE (Runner's Companion @ pg155)
Entertainment: Middle
Your home is well equipped, and you can afford subscriptions to multiple entertainment sites. Date nights are more frequent, and you can go to the occasional large event. At this level, you can keep up pampering treatments and can budget for a modest vacation annually.
Examples: You have an assortment of shows to watch at home, either on the trid or in AR. You eat out regularly at a popular chain restaurant and have season tickets to a sporting event or occasional tickets to a rock concert (nose-bleed seats). People know your name at a neighborhood bar or club. You can take a five day cruise ship vacation or spend a week camping in the NAN territories. You can afford occasional minor cosmetic surgery (tummy tuck, nose-job).
QUOTE (Runner's Companion @ pg154)
Entertainment is limited by your Necessities (not to mention that if you’re not dressed right, you certainly won’t get into those exclusive clubs). As a result, you cannot choose an Entertainment rating more than one level higher than your Necessities..
There is also this limitation I forgot about. In any case, it kinda depends on how much Cynic is becoming that carefree 19 year old with money and how much those survival skills kick in to limit his spending. I can see either side.

Aeryn will also be hanging out in some clubs, she already has some knowledge skills in that area acquired earlier.

Other than that, she might have a taste for street racing and the likes.
Check. We can work those in and spend a few CSPs on applicable knowledge skills. I'll post back after I have a few days to think about recommendations.

P.S. Can bikes have rigger controls? It sure seems a little weird, considering you are not able to control your body while in VR.
Yes. But you also want Motorcycle Gyro Stabilization (arsenal, pg140).
Thanee
QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 17 2010, 12:27 PM) *
Yes. But you also want Motorcycle Gyro Stabilization (arsenal, pg140).

But that wouldn't prevent the rider from just falling off the bike... grinbig.gif

I can only guess that you are not really going all limp when entering VR that way... not only would you need to keep the body in control, in order to steer the bike properly, it would also look rather weird otherwise. Kinda like El Cid. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
Oh, I'd like to have gotten some information on the two kids who were the victims of the home invasion. I'll try to follow up with their situation later, see what's in store for them. Maybe I can set them up at one of the charity shelters I know about, if they need it.
Cedric Rolfsson
RJ, this kid has lived hand to mouth pretty much all his life and has watched most of his friends die over the last six months. He would stash some away cause he's a magician who has to look at things like costs for binding materials etc. but I'm thinking he probably would start spending more on living "the life" of a runner.

So he's got about 10,000 in cash, and his 1/3 share of the focus is about 6,000 right? So he'd have to spend about 12,000 on his friends to buy this focus? Not enough cash or interest, just sell the thing and pocket the money.

I don't have the companion, what are the costs of the various Necessities and Entertainments. I was going to upgrade a lifestyle anyway but I'm not sure how much money he's going to spend on the upgrade. He'll need the addtional space and time to practice his magic in order to increase his magic rating. Can you shoot me those costs and stuff?
Redjack
QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 18 2010, 06:09 PM) *
So he's got about 10,000 in cash, and his 1/3 share of the focus is about 6,000 right? So he'd have to spend about 12,000 on his friends to buy this focus? Not enough cash or interest, just sell the thing and pocket the money.
Cynic's money, before paying lifestyle is 7,160 nuyen.gif

I am also planning to ask her about purchasing some binding materials. Force 3 earth elemental and force 3 fire elemental.
Cost would be 3,000 nuyen.gif

QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 16 2010, 10:42 PM) *
Fence value is 6,000+/- nuyen.gif
That means your 1/3 of the fence value of the foci would be 2,000 nuyen.gif Of course, keeping it and having a mage who could lock increased reflexes would mean the team would have a mage who just doubled his number of actions per round. They might be willing to cut you a deal for that kind of magic support.

QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 18 2010, 06:09 PM) *
I don't have the companion, what are the costs of the various Necessities and Entertainments. I was going to upgrade a lifestyle anyway but I'm not sure how much money he's going to spend on the upgrade. He'll need the addtional space and time to practice his magic in order to increase his magic rating. Can you shoot me those costs and stuff?
Cynic's current lifestyle is Low [ 2,000 nuyen.gif ]
- Comforts: Low
- Entertainment: Low
- Necessities: Low
- Neighborhood: Low
- Security: Low

You could bump up to a modified Middle [ 2,600 nuyen.gif ] and that would finance a little more party lifestyle.
- Entertainment: Middle
- Necessities: Low

If you raise your necessities as well [ 3,200 nuyen.gif ] you get a guest room to practice your magic and budget for clubbing clothes.
- Entertainment: Middle
- Necessities: Middle
Cedric Rolfsson
Okay, so I've got enough karma to bump up my magic rating and learn a new spell, say Increased Reflexes 3 depending if the crew decides to let me purchase out their shares for a lower cost.

I'm hanging fire then, I'll wait and see what the deal is with the other guys want to do.
Redjack
You already have Increased Reflexes. Unlike previous editions, you don't have to relearn it at each force rating. You have exactly 18 karma, meaning you can raise your magic from 5 to 6 (new rating x 3 karma), but then you are back to 0 karma.

Your 13 CSP can only be spent on knowledge skills. Here are some suggestions given your earlier post. Each new skill costs 2 CSP. Raising skills is new level x 1: Seattle Nightlife R1, Seattle Club Bands R1, City Speak R2->R3, Party Drugs R1, Alcoholic Drinks R1, Drinking Games R1, Performance Magic R1

EDIT: Also a note from your post. You guys were north of downtown when you were hit by the Eye-Fivers; Pretty far from the Puyallups. I will answer as if you asked correctly.
Cedric Rolfsson
RJ, my guy isn't going to get into drugs or any of that. I was thinking about it and I know what he's hoping to accomplish. He wants to become a prime runner, one of the elite, the guys who people whisper about in the shadows.

I'll post it but this kid is convinced that he's not going to live long enough to leave any lasting mark behind. He wants to leave behind the "word fame" the immortal legacy that would be his only lasting monument.

How about the knowledge skill Prime Runners: basically he collects information; gossip, rumors, war stories about prime runners.

He'll dress the part, try and act like what he thinks a prime runner will act that kind of thing. He'll aim to be larger than life, that kind of thing.
I like the Seattle Nightlife, Performance Magic, those look solid.
Thanee
As far as I'm concerned, just keep the focus.

Bye
Thanee
Saytr
For me its a bit different, Zion has things he needs and wants to improve his survival rate in the shadows he will let Cynic have to foci for the set price, nothing personal its just business chummer. There is a automatic gun in Arsenal that is sweet and i need to save up for it to get it with the availability rating it is it will cost a pretty Nuyen.
Redjack
QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 18 2010, 11:49 PM) *
He wants to become a prime runner, one of the elite, the guys who people whisper about in the shadows.
How about Underworld Politics?

QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 18 2010, 11:49 PM) *
I like the Seattle Nightlife, Performance Magic, those look solid.
Seattle Nightlife R1, Performance Magic R1, Prime Runners R1. That leaves you 7 CSP
Another note, it will take 4 karma to bond the ring. Raising magic to 6 costs 18. You have 18. What is your direction there?

Cedric Rolfsson
Okay, I'll keep the magic rating where it is at, and bond the focus, which would give me 14 points of karma to spend. I could spend 5 points learning Fashion p. 173 Street Magic, spell which would allow me to spend very little on decent clothing and still have the 'style' to go to some of the clubs right? I'd have 9 karma points left.

I could keep the Low lifestyle for 2000 and have the right fashion, but I'd need to budget slightly more on Entertainment I think unless I can get a job doing some "shows" at some of the clubs. I do have the Trid Phantasm spell. That would help me get in to the clubs and on the scene and would explain learning the performance magic skill. It would also give me a tutor or mentor who could teach me the Fashion spell. It might also earn me a little extra cred.

Is Underworld Politics appropriate for someone like that? If so then I'm there. That's 2 more CSP points. Then I can improve both Seattle Nightlife and Prime Runners to 2 for another 4 points which would leave me with 1 CSP. Correct?

So after the fence fees the focus is worth 14,000 which would be about 4500 nuyen a piece. I've got the lifestyle expenditure and the binding materials to think about, I'm not going to have more than about 2000 to spend, which I'll pay for the focus now. Otherwise I can forget the binding materials and we can do with less spirit support, although considering how many times I had to use elementals on this last run that may seem unwise. If I do without the binding materials that will leave me about 4500 total to spend, I'll split that between the two of you or if Thanee's okay with it 3-1.5 split?

I'm not sure how expensive a Fashion spell is going to be, I can't find the reference for the spell formulae costs anywhere.
Thanee
You still don't have that fence price right.

The focus would net us 6k, if we would fence it. That's it. 30% of the street price.

So, to keep things fair, just pay 2k to each of us, and we are good.

Bye
Thanee
Cedric Rolfsson
You're forgetting to take out the cost of fencing the item, 6,000, for a total profit of 14,000 or 4,666.67 per. I took that and round to 4500 for simplicity. I'm fine with the 2,000 per if you guys are. That's less than half the price you'd take if we sold it though so that everyone understands.
Redjack
QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 19 2010, 12:27 PM) *
You're forgetting to take out the cost of fencing the item, 6,000, for a total profit of 14,000 or 4,666.67 per. I took that and round to 4500 for simplicity. I'm fine with the 2,000 per if you guys are. That's less than half the price you'd take if we sold it though so that everyone understands.
You are not correct. If you sold it you would only get 6k. The cost for you to buy is 20k. This is how the game represents supply vs demand. Your base profit from an item is 30% of the street value when you fence it.
Cedric Rolfsson
The other option is I pay 2,000 now and 2,000 in the future, once I've got enough from a future run to pay you guys and still pay for a life style above street. That isn't all the way up to what you'd take from selling it now but it's close, just in two installments. This doesn't solve the problem for Satyr if he wants to buy the gun now though.
Cedric Rolfsson
Ack!! Wow, I didn't understand how much items got devalued on the black market. I can pay each 2,000. That would leave me with about 1,100 in nuyen after the basic lifestyle costs so no binding materials at this time.
Thanee
Yep, though you can, of course, use awesome negotiation skills to get more out of it.

And that is, if you fence it yourself.

If you let a professional fence handle it, there is a fee involved still, so the net gain would be even lower then.

Bye
Thanee
Thanee
Thinking about Safe House as a Lifestyle, how does this sound?

Comforts 2
Entertainment 0
Necessities 2
Neighborhood 1
Security 3
Inconspicious Housing +2
Workplace +1
Network Bottleneck -1

That would be 2k¥ total per month (divided by three it would be 667¥ for each of us).

Bye
Thanee
Saytr
@Cynic nah the gun i am thinking of will take a few runs to obtain lol. I have no worries that Cynic would get the Nuyen for the item just work it out IC and we can roll with that.
@Aeryn that would be perfect actually. The security rating would keep us in a mid lvl area, We would just have to keep our weapons in disguise and our body armor off until inside lol.
Thanee
What you describe there is the Neighborhood rating. Security means locks and such, as well as guards (likely gangers).

So, it's a well-secured building in a not-so-good part of town.

Bye
Thanee
Saytr
that works too lol.
Cedric Rolfsson
RJ: So I have a theroitical plan for the ring-focus and the money with the exception of the spell formula costs. Does anyone have the reference for how much it costs to buy the spell formula?

Let me flesh that out and we can work out the appropriate IC post. I'll just transfer the cash from the money on hand and live hand-to-mouth on the rest while I'm getting paid.
Redjack
QUOTE (Runner's Companion @ 156)
{Neighborhood} Squatter (1 LP)
A step up from the lawless chaos of the streets, this neighborhood has some (mostly) inhabitable buildings, some shops or markets (which probably deal in barter or certified cred only), and a neighborhood watch or larger gang to provide security. Of course, anyone walking the streets had better be armed, but chances are you won’t be killed just for your shoes. Police presence is minimal, although they will enter the area (heavily armed, of course) if there are major problems, such as high-profile serial killers. Residents tend to live crammed together in squatted buildings, but at least they have a roof and three or four walls. Garbage is collected by scavengers, or it accumulates in the alleys.
Limitations: You cannot choose higher than Middle for Comforts.
Security ratings would be E or Z, perhaps a low D. Lots of places in the Puyallups match this.
Cedric Rolfsson
found it. Manipulation spell formula 1,500 nuyen.

I'll pay each of you guys 1,000 now and another 1,000 after the next run. That would give me the 1500 to spend on the spell formula.

It turns out I bought a force 3 lodge at creation, I should be able to learn the spell.
Saytr
sounds good. Look forward to seeing you or not seeing you in action. Since i cannot see in the astral that is lol.
Redjack
QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 19 2010, 11:24 AM) *
Okay, I'll keep the magic rating where it is at, and bond the focus, which would give me 14 points of karma to spend. I could spend 5 points learning Fashion p. 173 Street Magic, spell which would allow me to spend very little on decent clothing and still have the 'style' to go to some of the clubs right? I'd have 9 karma points left.
Check.

QUOTE (Cedric Rolfsson @ Nov 19 2010, 11:24 AM) *
I could keep the Low lifestyle for 2000 and have the right fashion, but I'd need to budget slightly more on Entertainment I think unless I can get a job doing some "shows" at some of the clubs. I do have the Trid Phantasm spell. That would help me get in to the clubs and on the scene and would explain learning the performance magic skill. It would also give me a tutor or mentor who could teach me the Fashion spell. It might also earn me a little extra cred.

Is Underworld Politics appropriate for someone like that? If so then I'm there. That's 2 more CSP points. Then I can improve both Seattle Nightlife and Prime Runners to 2 for another 4 points which would leave me with 1 CSP. Correct?
I don't like skills to just two ratings like that. I do think a knowledge skill in Fashion [Interest] would fit, since you are trying to learn to fit in out of your social class. If you agree for a fashion knowledge skill then that puts you at 3 CSP in bank.
I also think that the etiquette active skill would also fit very well here also. That would be 4 karma, but it fits with the direction Cynic is heading.

Redjack
QUOTE (Thanee @ Nov 19 2010, 01:06 PM) *
Comforts 2
Entertainment 0
Necessities 2
Neighborhood 1
Security 3
Inconspicuous Housing +2
Workplace +1
Network Bottleneck -1
I will allow this, but the bottleneck may haunt you... nyahnyah.gif

I also need the to know if anyone is changing their basic lifestyle. I'd like to wrap this up in the next week.
Cynic = Custom (how much?)
Aeryn = Low; Zion = Middle.
Thanee
QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 20 2010, 05:48 AM) *
I will allow this, but the bottleneck may haunt you... nyahnyah.gif

If you have a better idea... wink.gif

I thought it makes sense for a somewhat rundown neighborhood to not have perfect matrix connections. And even though we have no hacker, it does make controlling drones less effective also.

Standard Low is fine for now.

Bye
Thanee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012