Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's Who on Dumpshock
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
MJBurrage
I keep a list of Dumpshockers, who have worked on Shadowrun and self-identified themselves here. (Always interested in information from the horse's mouth as it were.) Said list grew considerably in 2010 with the CGL threads, and I thought it might also interest others. Where known, I have linked their real names to their RPG Geek entries:
Any corrections welcomed. Credits are not meant to be exaustive. Where it was known to me, the real name links to their RPG Geek page, which will have detailed credits.
Edited: 28 May 2013
Kid Chameleon
Apparently my intro was easily overlooked. I'm Ken' Horner.
Ancient History
What is it with that apostrophe, if you don't mind me asking?
Bull
While the Missions Coordinator job is new, I've been a Playtester since '97 and a freelancer since '98 (Though my first published writing credit wasn't till 2001).

I can think of a few others, but none that have been active here in a few years.

Bull
Kid Chameleon
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Apr 10 2010, 08:16 PM) *
What is it with that apostrophe, if you don't mind me asking?

It's so hard to find a prime symbol these days, I just make do.

Back from the usenet days, we had to tell Ken and Ken' apart, so I got the prime symbol.
Stahlseele
This is relecant to my interests!
Also: Usefull stuff/posting, thank you ^^
I allways have Problems with names <.<
TW
Though I lurk more than I actively participate in the discussions here, I'm Tobias Wolter, SR-Freelancer
SinN
Isnt Fisty a Proof Reader?
Freejack
Freejack - Carl Schelin - Proofreader (name's in four books so it must be true smile.gif )

I pop in from time to time with a question but generally lurk.

Carl
Mongoose
Mongoose = Sebastian Wiers. Sr2/3 era playtester (player in Rob Boyle's Sr2/3 campaign), freelancer (contributions to M&M, Target: Matrix, Cannon Companion). Maybe other credits / uncredited work. Wasn't doing it for very long, just a couple years.
David Hill
David A Hill Jr.

Freelance writer on about a half dozen books. Lurker.
Black Jack Rackham
Black Jack Rackham - Mark Edwards - Freelancer and occasional poster here. Got about 10 books under my belt and half again as much in SR:M

EDIT: Yes, you can blame me for Peace Man
-Nyx-
Heiko Oertel, SR-Freelancer (CGL & Pegasus), also Lurking Clan.
Delarn
QUOTE (Black Jack Rackham @ Apr 11 2010, 12:04 PM) *
EDIT: Yes, you can blame me for Peace Man

My favorite Fixer ever ! Deep Weed Forever !
Caine Hazen
Interesting to see who gets pulled out and who doesn't cool.gif
otaku mike
Otaku Mike - Mikael Brodu - Freelance writer/artist/cartographer since Shadows of Europe, mostly retired from SR and now working on Legend of the 5 Rings. Not even a lurker, more like a ghost...
Method
Thanks for putting this together, MJBurrage. It's really amazing to see how many creative people are lurking around here.

I also like that it is self-identified so we don't have to worry about privacy issues. smile.gif
Larsine
Lars Wagner Hansen - Proofreader 2009- (also translated BT into Danish back in 1993, althrough it was never published).
Nath
Hey, if Otaku Mike's in, I want to as well !
Nathanaλl Jouen, former freelancer (2002-2004)
Endroren
I do more lurking than posting, but I'm Marc Tassin, a freelancer. Nothing I've worked on has gone to print yet, but here's hoping! I really look forward to all the trouble getting worked out and those books going to a printer - I've been dreaming about seeing my name on/in a Shadowrun book since 1989! Keeping my fingers crossed! smile.gif
Rob Boyle
Not that I post here that often, but you can add me to the list too.
Dread Moores
QUOTE (Rob Boyle @ Apr 12 2010, 11:42 PM) *
Not that I post here that often, but you can add me to the list too.

Yeah, but what's your REAL name? Enough with the screen name already! wink.gif
DV8
QUOTE (Dread Moores @ Apr 13 2010, 06:47 AM) *

Info Morph, everyone knows that, right?
Kid Chameleon
QUOTE (DV8 @ Apr 13 2010, 04:47 AM) *
Info Morph, everyone knows that, right?

That's not even a real person, just a Sprite.
Larsine
QUOTE (Dread Moores @ Apr 13 2010, 06:47 AM) *

And more important, what have you actually done wobble.gif
eidolon
Daniel Henson, I did some proofreading for SR25A (including some fun last minute suggestions for the charsheet) and parts of RTK. School and life have kept me retardedly busy as of late, though. I hope to have time to pitch in again in the future.
LouP
Hello,

I lurk here from time to time if you want to add me.

Of course, only a few of you will remember me, but aside from 6 years as the Earthdawn developer, I also have a few SR credits:

I was the author of A Killing Glare, and I also contributed to Missions (the adventure collection that is) and Portfolio of a Dragon.

Take Care,

Lou Prosperi
Bull
Of course we remember you, Lou! smile.gif

Bull
Method
QUOTE (Larsine @ Apr 13 2010, 11:24 AM) *
And more important, what have you actually done wobble.gif
Yeah! Besides that whole "Line Developer" thing...
Dumori
QUOTE (Method @ Apr 13 2010, 11:22 PM) *
Yeah! Besides that whole "Line Developer" thing...

Is if that worth of adding to this list wink.gif
Roadspike
Roadspike - Brook Willeford - Former freelancer and playtester. Now lurker.
Caine Hazen
been a long time since I've seen you on here Roadspike!! I miss the old days of PTing for you and your crew!
sirdoom
sirdoom - Peer Bieber - Playtester SR4(US), Freelancer (Fanpro/Pegasus - 2004-....)
TomDowd
And since I'm here - Tom Dowd - I co-wrote the original thing, and a few things after that...

TD
Method
eek.gif

I was going to make a joke about playtesting all of one book (so far), but I don't think anything can follow that!!

Good to have you around, Tom. I'm a big fan.
otaku mike
QUOTE (eidolon @ Apr 14 2010, 03:00 AM) *
Daniel Henson, I did some proofreading for SR25A (including some fun last minute suggestions for the charsheet) and parts of RTK. School and life have kept me retardedly busy as of late, though. I hope to have time to pitch in again in the future.

SR25A? What's that?

Mike
Dread Moores
I'm guessing they mean the Anniversary book.
Stahlseele
Mods? If we have most/all of our celebrities, could we get this stickied somewhere? ^^
Larsine
There are a lot more, but most have not been active for a while. I could point some of them out, but think they should do so themselves if they feel the need.

Lars
wusselpompf
QUOTE (LouP @ Apr 13 2010, 11:26 PM) *
I was the author of A Killing Glare, [...]

Take Care,

Lou Prosperi

That's still one of my all time fav adventures for SR wobble.gif
Samoth
QUOTE (TomDowd @ Apr 14 2010, 04:50 AM) *
And since I'm here - Tom Dowd - I co-wrote the original thing, and a few things after that...

TD

Can you please start writing again and make the world fluff as interesting as it used to be?
D2F
QUOTE (TomDowd @ Apr 14 2010, 04:50 AM) *

TD

And some of the coolest SR Novels, ever. Don't sell yourself short =)
hermit
Can you please start writing again (...)?

Seconded!

And some of the coolest SR Novels, ever. Don't sell yourself short =)

Nuke City forever. smile.gif
LouP
QUOTE (wusselpompf @ Apr 14 2010, 11:26 AM) *
That's still one of my all time fav adventures for SR wobble.gif

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Boy was that a *long* time ago....

Take Care,

Lou
Wesley Street
QUOTE (MJBurrage @ Apr 10 2010, 09:28 PM) *
  • Wesley Street - Wesley Street - Freelancer

While I'm paid like a freelancer I'm just a Missions Writer and have been since 2008. We're occasionally tapped to do PDF exclusives but we're the B Team and don't have access to the Freelancers Board.

Hey! Look! It's Tom Dowd! Elven Fire was my first and favorite-est SR adventure ever. biggrin.gif
Chrome Tiger
I have been playtesting various SR4 projects. Before that, I was merely a hardcore fanboy, DS forum and IRC lurker, and ShadownRN subscriber.
Demonseed Elite
Tom Dowd on Dumpshock, wow, I never thought I'd see the day. smile.gif
darthmord
Ya know... nearly everyone (whose name I recognize) from the various SR books I've collected over the years has shown up.

Does anyone know what kind of nerdgasm this is? biggrin.gif

A round of applause and bows to all involved, thank you for your efforts (past, present, & future) on Shadowrun. You've all made it my favorite pencil & paper RPG.
wusselpompf
QUOTE (darthmord @ Apr 14 2010, 03:02 PM) *
Ya know... nearly everyone (whose name I recognize) from the various SR books I've collected over the years has shown up.

Does anyone know what kind of nerdgasm this is? biggrin.gif

A round of applause and bows to all involved, thank you for your efforts (past, present, & future) on Shadowrun. You've all made it my favorite pencil & paper RPG.

especially after all the depressing stuff that has been going on the last couple of weaks, this thread totally made my day today spin.gif spin.gif

QUOTE (LouP @ Apr 14 2010, 01:51 PM) *
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Boy was that a *long* time ago....

Take Care,

Lou

I actually used it last year or the year before in a SR4-group and it still worked fine. smile.gif
Endroren
Wow! I hate to go all fanboy on everyone but Tom Dowd and Lou Prosperi are hanging around spying on us!? smile.gif That's so cool! You guys are two of the people who inspired me to try to get into games! How cool to be able to personally say "Thanks guys!!!!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012