Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bunraku math...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
GM Lich
This thread has gotten my intrest in bunraku. Is there a sourcebook that goes in depth into the whole culture or have they not done that yet?
Wakshaani
QUOTE (GM Lich @ Dec 1 2011, 09:50 PM) *
This thread has gotten my intrest in bunraku. Is there a sourcebook that goes in depth into the whole culture or have they not done that yet?

Gets some idle mention here or there, but not even Vice *really* looked into it.

Simsense and Skillsoft stuff is under-representated in general. Workin' on that. smile.gif
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (GM Lich @ Dec 1 2011, 04:50 PM) *

Honestly I have never expected them to go that far in to it, there is only so far a person can look in that direction without feeling... off. The problem is that when you chip someone's brain and turn them in to someone else you steal a little bit more of their humanity every time. Think about what it would do to a person not knowing what is happening to their body during large stretches of their life, but knowing what sort of person "owns" them. It's the sort of thing that creates a terror far worse than any inhuman boogyman.
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (Sixgun_Sage @ Dec 1 2011, 11:45 PM) *
Honestly I have never expected them to go that far in to it, there is only so far a person can look in that direction without feeling... off. The problem is that when you chip someone's brain and turn them in to someone else you steal a little bit more of their humanity every time. Think about what it would do to a person not knowing what is happening to their body during large stretches of their life, but knowing what sort of person "owns" them. It's the sort of thing that creates a terror far worse than any inhuman boogyman.

For some, maybe most, people. But then you have those into BDSM with a blindfold at parties or those that partake of glory holes. I'm sure those people would feel less terrified.
Sixgun_Sage
QUOTE (Christian Lafay @ Dec 1 2011, 06:14 PM) *
For some, maybe most, people. But then you have those into BDSM with a blindfold at parties or those that partake of glory holes. I'm sure those people would feel less terrified.

I'm in to the BDSM scene and the difference is, between two or more consenting adults a little roleplay is fun. There is risk but it is controlled risk and if things get too heavy a safe word is tossed out and things are done. Maybe a conversation is had when everyone calms down to see where things got a little too rough.

We are not talking about that but the systematic obliteration of a person's sense of self by a criminal organization that repeatedly subverts their own control of their body by replacing them with an entirely different personality for the use in deviant sexual acts. I've yet to meet a submissive that wants that. some would think it a kinky idea for a scene, or even some fun reading, but when push comes to shove admit that they couldn't deal with it.
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (Sixgun_Sage @ Dec 2 2011, 12:22 AM) *
I'm in to the BDSM scene and the difference is, between two or more consenting adults a little roleplay is fun. There is risk but it is controlled risk and if things get too heavy a safe word is tossed out and things are done. Maybe a conversation is had when everyone calms down to see where things got a little too rough.

We are not talking about that but the systematic obliteration of a person's sense of self by a criminal organization that repeatedly subverts their own control of their body by replacing them with an entirely different personality for the use in deviant sexual acts. I've yet to meet a submissive that wants that. some would think it a kinky idea for a scene, or even some fun reading, but when push comes to shove admit that they couldn't deal with it.

Consenting adults. This thread has brought up the topic of those who willing sign the dotted line and surrender their body, mind, and time for pay. Can't get more consenting than that. And a safe word is needed when either the fear is too much of the pain is too much. I would think that being chipped would eliminate the fear and a bouncer like in a Champagne Room would lessen the chance of pain. Plus, in the consenting adult scenario, if word gets out that their workers come to with blood, bruises, and casts then there would be less people willing to lease themselves. And who says they are deviant acts? Is prostitution? Deviant is a word used to describe something that society doesn't openly accept. Things requiring a safe word tend to fall into that category. But in Texas, oral sex falls into it as well.
Wakshaani
"Hey Carol. Look, I know life's been rough of late. Tony dumped you, you can't get a job that'll work around your class schedule, and Samantha's moving out this weekend, so you won't be able to cover the rent. Luckily, I know a place that can help. No no, not like ... well ... not *exactly* like that. It's a Bunraku parlor. No no no, hear me out! They put a datajack in, like mine, see? You go to work, you sit around and hang out and we chat and play cards and stuff, then when a client comes in, he picks somebody he like sthe look of, then they give him this catelogue of personas. He picks one and they give it to you. You put it in, and it's like having a nap. You wake up after what feels like a long blink, but a hundred Nuyen richer. This place is quality, even has people that wash you up, give you medical checkups so, you know, no Problems, right? You won't even notice what happened! Plus, you get to keep the skillwires, really give you a leg up when looking for work next year ... I hear Horizon moves people with 'wires to the front of the applications, since you can work any department without being trained, right from day one. Benefits, a health plan, 'wires for later, plenty of cash, and you sleep through the whole thing! I'v ebeen doing it for months and it's great! Just ... think about it, 'kay?"
MortVent
QUOTE (Sixgun_Sage @ Dec 1 2011, 05:45 PM) *

Some people like myself understand just how evil it can be, but yet we can also see how even today people are treated by those in power as nothing but cogs in the machine. They are not seen by the owners of the parlor as people but as tools to be used.

And to be honest, in a way simply playing shadowrun puts ya into that feeling off way. It's a game where there is no real good or evil for most people in the world, just shades of grey acceptance
kzt
The fundamental idea seems viable, but who would do it? What does it buy the person paying for it and running the operation?

Street gangs or street pimps? The cost of doing the cyber is pretty high and it's been pretty conclusively proven that it's perfectly possible to convince a girl or young woman to sell herself on the street and give all the money to you without any of that. And the overhead of a kidnapped or otherwise coerced 14-18 year old is pretty low. So it doesn't make any sense for them.

Organized crime can afford the up-front cost, but again, why bother if you are using enslaved girls? You can pretty much get them to do whatever you want without that. And organized crime makes pretty good money from normal voluntary prostitution without kidnapping and similar issues that would tend to get people all wound up.
MortVent
The key to it is the personafix

It's the customizable nature of the fun.

Much like if you offer a person a ice cream cone and then make it for them without asking what kind they want... sometimes they get one they like, most of the time probably not. But when you let them pick the ice cream flavor, then they will pay more for the choice.

Kinda like how you want the option package even if it costs more when buying something.

As for the overhead, the cost is high upfront. But they can make the body look like anyone (remember you ain't paying for Jane Doe, yer paying to do things to such and such star... with a personality to match if you want to pay extra for damaging the goods in a rape fantasy or snuff fantasy), it's the selling of a physical fantasy really.

If you can offer a smuck off the street the chance to say force a popular pop starlet to do things they can't write about in /dir/sicksex he'll pay a hefty price (the 50/hr strikes me as simple pick a personality type deal such as slut, virgin, relucatant, submissive, dominant) where when it comes to the shaped/special ones you can see maybe getting 500/hr+ off them.

But one of the keys is the datafilter, it gives the client the knowledge that the meat will not remember them or what they do... it's like the internet. It's the anonymity in a way, they are an unknown to the meat and can use it as they please (if the wife/gf doesn't like something.. they meat will not complain) with the bonus of if they see them on the street.. the meat will not know them.

GM Lich
I think as terrifying it is, like a lot of things people are willing to override their values if their down on their luck or they just need cash like Wakshaani said
QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Dec 1 2011, 06:18 PM) *
"Hey Carol. Look, I know life's been rough of late. Tony dumped you, you can't get a job that'll work around your class schedule, and Samantha's moving out this weekend, so you won't be able to cover the rent. Luckily, I know a place that can help. No no, not like ... well ... not *exactly* like that. It's a Bunraku parlor. No no no, hear me out! They put a datajack in, like mine, see? You go to work, you sit around and hang out and we chat and play cards and stuff, then when a client comes in, he picks somebody he like sthe look of, then they give him this catelogue of personas. He picks one and they give it to you. You put it in, and it's like having a nap. You wake up after what feels like a long blink, but a hundred Nuyen richer. This place is quality, even has people that wash you up, give you medical checkups so, you know, no Problems, right? You won't even notice what happened! Plus, you get to keep the skillwires, really give you a leg up when looking for work next year ... I hear Horizon moves people with 'wires to the front of the applications, since you can work any department without being trained, right from day one. Benefits, a health plan, 'wires for later, plenty of cash, and you sleep through the whole thing! I'v ebeen doing it for months and it's great! Just ... think about it, 'kay?"

I think that would be how the average person would be convinced after a while you just wanna take the easy way. Althrough I imagine the majority of nonlegal parlors would just kidnap someone cyber and equip them up and now you have a permanent work who will work for free (or else) at least in the crime parlors. Not sure how much corps would be into those things.

Anyways when I was reading this thread I was imagining a team of runners are trying to trailing someone the johnson want thems to follow. He goes to a buneraku parlor, the runners walk in everything looks normals, suddenly all the beneraku suddenly freeze for a moment. Then these beneraku suddenly have a new persona uploaded, to kill everything along with a active soft brawling uploaded. Suddenly the go from fetish fufillers to basically zombies and start trying to kill the runners while the hacker that they were suppose to follow gets away. Fetish Prostitute killer zombies. I guess that would be a turn on for some.
Glyph
Yeah, the personafix is one of the key aspects - not only does it let you pick a personality that fits your fantasies, but for the duration, it is genuine. The performer really is a slut, shy but eager virgin, or whatever other personality you have picked. A regular call girl can be a great actor, or know how to give a John the whole "girlfriend experience", but in the end, both of them know that she is having sex with the John because she is being paid for it, not because she really wants to, or is truly attracted to the customer.

The datafilter is the other attraction. Someone once said, you don't pay a prostitute for sex, you pay them to go away afterwards. This takes it one step further. After you get what you paid for, they are literally gone - they don't even have the memory of what has happened. In Burning Chrome (a Gibson short story), I think it is explained as someone wanting to be with someone, and be alone, at the same time, something that a bunraku parlor can deliver like few other venues.
Wakshaani
Yeah, there're all sorts of different 'genres' to the thing. Most are legit (Or, well, as legit as prostitution gets in area laws), some use imported labor (Phillipino were popular for Yakuza rings when they still held the islands, for instance, while teh Triads get Chinese and the Vory snag Russian/Eastern European sorts), while others use a higher quality of professional, possibly going so far as to sculpt for trends (Your Nadia Davar/Gary Cline/Christy Daee types) ... there's also a market, albeit an odd one, for 'Stepfords' ... people that you don't rent by the hour, but instead scoop up for weeks/months/years at a time. This role is largely filled with animatroincs of course, since prostitution is one thing, but slavery is quite another. Then again, Aztechnology's drug lords may well make chipping standard issue for their narco-harems, to make sure everyone stays on a short leash. Unchipping someone who's missed five years of their life can't be easy.
kzt
QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Dec 1 2011, 09:27 PM) *
Unchipping someone who's missed five years of their life can't be easy.

You can't actually have a relationship with someone who never remembers anything. On any level. Every day you will have the same conversation, tell them to do the same thing.
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Dec 2 2011, 05:27 AM) *
Unchipping someone who's missed five years of their life can't be easy.

I think it all depends one their connection to the world. If they have family and friends, then hell yes. Especially if they don't get weekends/holidays/whatnot. But person who has nothing to lose would just need a primer on new technology.

Here is a thought. What about prisoners? Do the same thing but instead of Love Slave 1.8 you fill them with Pipe Fitter 1.2.
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Christian Lafay @ Dec 2 2011, 05:53 AM) *
I think it all depends one their connection to the world. If they have family and friends, then hell yes. Especially if they don't get weekends/holidays/whatnot. But person who has nothing to lose would just need a primer on new technology.

Here is a thought. What about prisoners? Do the same thing but instead of Love Slave 1.8 you fill them with Pipe Fitter 1.2.

http://boingboing.net/2011/03/03/innocent-man-serves.html
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Dec 2 2011, 05:58 AM) *

Good point. Dude seems excited about all the new things.
CanRay
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Dec 2 2011, 12:58 AM) *
QUOTE (Christian Lafay @ Dec 2 2011, 01:03 AM) *
Good point. Dude seems excited about all the new things.
And the issue of innocent people being sentenced and used as love dolls? Especially as "Short Eyes". Which brings in the Cyber-Pedos, but that should be another thread. (An asbestos one as it's likely to get hot.).

As for the culture of Bunraku Parlors, it probably varies from place to place just like traditional prostitution does. Some things are the same, but how out in the open, how concealed, how perverse it's seen... All varies greatly.
PittsburghRPGA
And in none of these posts did I see mention of nanopaste disguises in conjunction with the persona chip, nor FalseFront with Mimic option. Though I imagine those would be the real high end bunraku palors aimed at a different economic class of clientele. Or that fiberoptic hair for just the right hair color and style.

2000 Nuyen (or more I suppose), and you get an hour with Maria Mercurial in her prime would certainly appeal to a number of Johns, especially if the puppet also has a voice modulator that lets her sing like Maria Mercurial as well.

It's entirely possible with all the various toys to make the puppet girl look, act, sound, and etc just like the real thing.

Just a creey feeling thought.

Cordially,

Eric
CanRay
Creepy, yes. But better having potential stalkers pay a few hundred/thousand nuyen than going after the real thing...

Of course, it could just be encouraging them as well.

All-in-all, it's just a different form of abuse for a pimp to use to "break" members of his/her stable.
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (PittsburghRPGA @ Dec 13 2011, 04:33 PM) *
And in none of these posts did I see mention of nanopaste disguises in conjunction with the persona chip, nor FalseFront with Mimic option. Though I imagine those would be the real high end bunraku palors aimed at a different economic class of clientele. Or that fiberoptic hair for just the right hair color and style.

2000 Nuyen (or more I suppose), and you get an hour with Maria Mercurial in her prime would certainly appeal to a number of Johns, especially if the puppet also has a voice modulator that lets her sing like Maria Mercurial as well.

It's entirely possible with all the various toys to make the puppet girl look, act, sound, and etc just like the real thing.

Just a creey feeling thought.

Cordially,

Eric

That does also cover the idea earlier about people looking at you a little too long after you've "retired".

"Understand that there may be alterations to your appearance so feel free, within limitation, to adjust your 'base image'."
MortVent
Of course there are the DocWagon and those with the resources to get the starter dna that alter the DNA of said individuals enough to prevent links... and provide force grown clones using personafix if you really want to get expensive and the real deal...
CanRay
QUOTE (MortVent @ Dec 13 2011, 07:02 PM) *
Of course there are the DocWagon and those with the resources to get the starter dna that alter the DNA of said individuals enough to prevent links... and provide force grown clones using personafix if you really want to get expensive and the real deal...
Why am I reminded of the latest episode of "Sons of Anarchy" with the Mayor getting pwn'd?
snowRaven
For the really high-end Bunraku doll, take a social adept with all the necessary powers to re-create any appearance; put in the necessary 'wares, and you can easily shift to the latest trends as well as the unique desires of the individual customer...
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Dec 14 2011, 03:38 PM) *
For the really high-end Bunraku doll, take a social adept with all the necessary powers to re-create any appearance; put in the necessary 'wares, and you can easily shift to the latest trends as well as the unique desires of the individual customer...

Makes me think of Mystique trying to seduce Wolverine.
Paul
I could be wrong but I suspect that strong willed individuals wouldn't make good meat puppets.
snowRaven
QUOTE (Paul @ Dec 14 2011, 07:35 PM) *
I could be wrong but I suspect that strong willed individuals wouldn't make good meat puppets.

Generous applications of Control Emotion, Influence, Compulsion, and mind-breaking psychiatric therapy can do wonders =D

Once the adept has been broken to the point of no longer knowing who he or she is without the persona-chips, the rest is easy. Just make sure that the adept doesn't have a mentor spirit - that could screw things up. Well, unless it's Seductress of course - then you might end up with a willing meat-puppet...
Paul
All true, but why bother when it's cheaper and easier to just use people who don't have that kind of will power and ego?
snowRaven
Because those people can't change their face, hair, ethnicity, and metatype on command. The puppet would be expensive and require extra maintenance, yes -- but it can be EXACTLY what the customer wants, both body and personality.

It isn't economically viable to have EVERY possible type of body as a puppet, and if you want to cater to the really high-end customer (those with the high-end cash-flows) it will be very economically viable to keep a highly customizable puppet (pretty much anything metahuman can be tailored within 24 hours) on hand.

Want to take out some agression on your ex-wife? No problem. Want the flavor-of-the-minute latest reality-show star-to-be? Sure thing. Do you get off on albino trolls covered in warts? Here you go!

And if you have darker tastes - say, relatives, or maybe you want to have sex with your identical copy (for that ultimate level of self-gratification) - just supply full body scans and personality info and we'll have it for you in a few days!

It won't be common; but it WILL pay off!

Note: You can have several repeat customers with very special tastes using only one meat-puppet, and still have it available for any other customer who comes along. That 'Christy Daee' puppet will not maximize it's profits most days, after all - and eventually it will go out of style (Hopefully not before the doll itself is in need of replacement, but who knows?)
Christian Lafay
Wonder what it would take to have a modular cyber-skull. Raise or lower the cheek bones, adjust the brow ridge, and other things of that nature.
NiL_FisK_Urd
That is in Spy Games, the Jigsaw-Skull.
Christian Lafay
Thanks. Now I know what I'm getting next.
MortVent
Most parlors are going to be looking at the bottom line a lot.

It's cheaper to slap a basic jack, filter, maybe commlink in a puppet. Give them some basic biosculpting if they are close enough to a popular item of lusting fans.

Going full out in implants and necessary magic for some means higher costs and a slimmer client base that can afford it.

The average Jhon isn't going to want to spend a month's rent for an hour of play, but they will spend a bit for a romp with a customized toy that has the right personality, metatype and looks good.

QUOTE (snowRaven @ Dec 14 2011, 09:54 PM) *
It won't be common; but it WILL pay off!

How common could it be? How many adepts are there in the world? Then how many would have the right combination of powers? And then the costs of "Generous applications of Control Emotion, Influence, Compulsion, and mind-breaking psychiatric therapy," and the fact that if you want to maintain their powers, any implants will need to be of the highest quality, and it seems like these would be very high end, indeed. Isn't there a spell that'll get you the same effect as the required adept power?

What are the limitations of changing appearance via adept powers? You could still only do one metatype, right? Can you change hair length and color? I'm not sure what the limitations are in SR4.
MortVent
The better way would be shapechange spells but even then it has limits.

One reason the trix brothels work well.. no limits
snowRaven
QUOTE (3278 @ Dec 15 2011, 12:19 AM) *
How common could it be? How many adepts are there in the world? Then how many would have the right combination of powers? And then the costs of "Generous applications of Control Emotion, Influence, Compulsion, and mind-breaking psychiatric therapy," and the fact that if you want to maintain their powers, any implants will need to be of the highest quality, and it seems like these would be very high end, indeed. Isn't there a spell that'll get you the same effect as the required adept power?

What are the limitations of changing appearance via adept powers? You could still only do one metatype, right? Can you change hair length and color? I'm not sure what the limitations are in SR4.

With 'Master of 1000 Faces' from Spy Games (and the requirements for it: Facial Sculpt, Melanin Control, Keratin Control) you are 'limited' to any metatype of your choice and any range of hair/eye/skin color, hair length, horns etc etc (as normal for the respective metatype). So basically, anything but changelings and non-metahumans.

Shapechange spell only works for non-sapients according to RAW, though. But Physical Mask can work, or a custom spell.
kzt
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Dec 14 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Because those people can't change their face, hair, ethnicity, and metatype on command. The puppet would be expensive and require extra maintenance, yes -- but it can be EXACTLY what the customer wants, both body and personality.

It isn't economically viable to have EVERY possible type of body as a puppet, and if you want to cater to the really high-end customer (those with the high-end cash-flows) it will be very economically viable to keep a highly customizable puppet (pretty much anything metahuman can be tailored within 24 hours) on hand.

Want to take out some agression on your ex-wife? No problem.

It would probably be cheaper for someone to arrange to kidnap your ex-wife.
CanRay
QUOTE (kzt @ Dec 14 2011, 11:35 PM) *
It would probably be cheaper for someone to arrange to kidnap your ex-wife.
Depends on the Ex in question. nyahnyah.gif
Ascalaphus
Wouldn't an adept who's bunraku-slaved quickly lose her powers, due to deteriorating holistic health?
hobgoblin
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Dec 15 2011, 01:19 AM) *
Shapechange spell only works for non-sapients according to RAW, though. But Physical Mask can work, or a custom spell.

Reminds me of a bit of shadowtalk from one of the classics, about a troll using physical mask to seduce a target and then drop the spell once he had the target in private...
MortVent
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Dec 14 2011, 07:19 PM) *
With 'Master of 1000 Faces' from Spy Games (and the requirements for it: Facial Sculpt, Melanin Control, Keratin Control) you are 'limited' to any metatype of your choice and any range of hair/eye/skin color, hair length, horns etc etc (as normal for the respective metatype). So basically, anything but changelings and non-metahumans.

Consider the number or adepts in the world
Now consider the number with the adept abilities in there
Now consider how much more useful they would be as agents operating in corporate/shadows/underworld than on their back

Physical mask or the like would be used (it has limits too, but I can see a souped up alter metatype manipulation change spell too), rather than trying to find what amounts to a fraction of one percent of the world population and enslaving them for a bed toy (at very high maintenance and operation costs)

Blade
Why bother with magic/cyber when you can get her a new face with some dirt cheap surgery? I'm pretty sure they can just put them into some surgery box, select a program and wait a few hours to get her a new face and body.
snowRaven
QUOTE (MortVent @ Dec 15 2011, 12:27 PM) *
Consider the number or adepts in the world
Now consider the number with the adept abilities in there
Now consider how much more useful they would be as agents operating in corporate/shadows/underworld than on their back

Physical mask or the like would be used (it has limits too, but I can see a souped up alter metatype manipulation change spell too), rather than trying to find what amounts to a fraction of one percent of the world population and enslaving them for a bed toy (at very high maintenance and operation costs)

The adept *can* be used for more than a bed toy though, with skillwires and persona chips and the adaptability of their appearance. Besides, that adept would surely be used as someones special spy to begin with - that person isn't going to turn her into a bed toy (well...not like we talk about anyway), but what will the competitor do with her? Taking the ultimate chameleon spy and trying to turn her against her employer and set her loose in the world...not cost-effective. She'll likely end up right back where she started, and with a grudge. Killing her? Sure. That's viable, and might be fun. But if you enslave her, demean her and make money off of her you've accomplished the same thing as if you'd killed her (your competitor doesn't have her anymore) and you can cash in on her for years and years (and if you can manage to arrange so that your competitor actually pays you to demean his or her ex-spy without knowing it's her...priceless!)

Maintenance and operation won't be 'very' high -- just somewhat higher than your standard meat-puppet. Acquisition cost will likely be high, but considering you can probably charge thousands of nuyen for each session with a rich client with special tastes, and 'standard' fare for more common tastes, there's a lot of money to be made.

Don't underestimate the lure of having something truly unique, something no one else can replicate, that you can offer your clients. Really wealthy people spend insane amounts of money to acquire unique or special things - even if they aren't inherently better, more useful or more cost-effective than the other options.

Compare having a caged Pixie, for instance, or an original da Vinci in your bedroom.
If your hacker can get into their personafix machine, this is an interesting way to sneak an ally inside an enemy's wall: they dial up FemDom, and get Assassin [or SID 6.7]. Seems like there's a run in there somewhere.
Christian Lafay
Slowly turning this into Dollhouse, the hidden years.
CanRay
SID 6.7? How outdated. That's so 50s, man.

We're on SID 10.1 now, and he scares the hell out of Bubba The Love Troll.
Jazz
QUOTE (MortVent @ Nov 25 2011, 02:46 AM) *
Now figure an average activity time of maybe 10 hours usually a day serving clients (figure downtime to get cleaned up, waiting to be picked, etc

I think you're wrong there.

If he/she can "serve" clients 5h / day that's a maximum.

You'll eventually need some aug not to sleep too.
MortVent
QUOTE (Jazz @ Dec 17 2011, 07:58 PM) *
I think you're wrong there.

If he/she can "serve" clients 5h / day that's a maximum.

You'll eventually need some aug not to sleep too.

20 hours a day, 10 hours active working.

Got to remember they run all day long, so the sleep regulator is 10k.

But they have a downtime of maybe 30min between clients (shower, get dressed) with a bit of a wait. So figured half a day active.
snowRaven
QUOTE (MortVent @ Dec 18 2011, 02:02 AM) *
20 hours a day, 10 hours active working.

Got to remember they run all day long, so the sleep regulator is 10k.

But they have a downtime of maybe 30min between clients (shower, get dressed) with a bit of a wait. So figured half a day active.

You get pretty sore doing that kind of work 10 hours per day, though -- unless you are applying extra care and maintenance on your puppets, you can probably only expect around 4-6 hours of active work per day. It's probably more economical to charge customers for an hour - many will be 'done' before the hour is up; you'll need less down-time, and you'll have less wear and tare on your puppets while making the same amount of money.
QUOTE (snowRaven @ Dec 18 2011, 08:22 PM) *
You get pretty sore doing that kind of work 10 hours per day, though...

Some of these issues - and similar issues of exhaustibility - can be resolved by including genital implants in the budget. Some of these issues cannot be so resolved. The condition and longevity of your merchandise will depend on the care it's given and the wear it receives; it all depends on how you choose to manage your investment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012