Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bunraku math...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
CanRay
QUOTE (3278 @ Dec 18 2011, 04:06 PM) *
Some of these issues - and similar issues of exhaustibility - can be resolved by including genital implants in the budget. Some of these issues cannot be so resolved. The condition and longevity of your merchandise will depend on the care it's given and the wear it receives; it all depends on how you choose to manage your investment.
Why am I reminded of the movie on slavery that I was forced to watch in Gradeschool?

"Ah, loose pack. That does seem to have a few advantages, although most Captains prefer tight packing."
hobgoblin
Heh, i wonder how long before they stack airline passengers in standing room only...
pbangarth
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Dec 18 2011, 03:55 PM) *
Heh, i wonder how long before they stack airline passengers in standing room only...

Check THIS out.
Wakshaani
The high-end market is much, much smaller. On the low end, rebuilding geneotypes is probably much more expensive than just grabbing someone off the street to fill the role.

"Yeah, we could rebuild Minrei into a five-ten green-eyed redhead... or, I could just go down to the bus stop and shop around."
kzt
Realistically it's even easier to HIRE people to do this. You just need one KE detective asking the next question or a camera you missed to make the cost to you really, really high. There are a LOT of desperate people in SR. You don't have to pay a huge amount to really improve their life. The overhead one-time cost is the same and someone who is tied to a contract will show up. And it gives you a more diverse group of employees and much less problem with disastrous legal issues.

BYW, the move Taken would work great as SR game, but if I was running it I'd have all the girls in the house alive. Mostly because it is a lot more difficult for and requires difficult choices by the players if you do that. smile.gif
ggodo
Dumpshock: Your one stop source for all your future-pimping needs.
CanRay
QUOTE (ggodo @ Dec 19 2011, 02:23 AM) *
Even with brainwashing technology, Pimpin' ain't easy. nyahnyah.gif
Christian Lafay
QUOTE (ggodo @ Dec 19 2011, 06:23 AM) *

But at least Don Magic Juan's name holds a bit more wonder to it.
kzt
This is how modern criminals avoid all that expensive 'ware.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/ap/crime/arrest-m...-bethany/nF6Z5/

Just brutal violence and terror.
RelentlessImp
QUOTE (CanRay @ Dec 19 2011, 12:54 AM) *
Even with brainwashing technology, Pimpin' ain't easy. nyahnyah.gif

Gotta keep that pimp-hand strong, too. Or, you know, get a cybered pimp-hand.
snowRaven
QUOTE (RelentlessImp @ Dec 21 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Gotta keep that pimp-hand strong, too. Or, you know, get a cybered pimp-hand.

...or a Troll henchman to serve as your pimp-hand.
CanRay
Image related to topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012