Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tribes Recruitment
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Vegas
Tossing my hat into the ring on this one with a combat-leaning shaman in the form of a street urchin...

Tweaking my final sheet but will post it up as soon as I'm happy with it. Wednesday at the latest.
Tyro
Since it seems there's at least one person handling the magic end of things, I'm going to turn Manthanein into a semi-NPC talismonger and bring Monkey in. (I prefer to avoid subsystems like magic and decking when learning a new edition)

Will edit with Monkey's sheet later.

[Edit:]

Manthanein's revised sheet hosted here.

Monkey is an urban parkour courier, something like a cross between Johnny Mnemonic and Leïto from District B13. Street rat, in and out of prison for minor crimes and thus has a Criminal SIN; doesn't bother with a fake SIN for that reason. Looks something like this. (The "cyberarms" are actually cosmetic implants so people will be less likely to peg him as an adept.)

Background & appearance (picture here):
[ Spoiler ]

Skills, Attributes, & Powers:
[ Spoiler ]

Gear & Augmentations:
[ Spoiler ]
Umidori
Nice art, even if it isn't yours (and props if it is!)

Reminds me I still need to scrounge around for a few reference points for Boone and link to 'em - I can't draw worth beans myself, so the best I can do is visually suggest, typically via bits and pieces repurposed from other places.

The tattoos idea is kind of brilliant, to be honest. Although I admit, with a name like Monkey and being an "urban parkour courier" I was immediately hoping for a Haruman. Of course, I'm weirdly attached to exotic character types, so whatever. As an aside, makes me realize that Boone's probably the most "normal" character I've ever built for Shadowrun in any edition.

~Umi
Vegas
So here's what I'm thinking about for my character as I finalize her backstory into something more than a few one-liners biggrin.gif

Priority
[ Spoiler ]

Basics
[ Spoiler ]

Attributes
[ Spoiler ]

Qualities
[ Spoiler ]

Skills (9k)
[ Spoiler ]

Knowledges (12 Free)
[ Spoiler ]

Spells (5k)
[ Spoiler ]

Contacts (12 free + 1k)
[ Spoiler ]

Gear (10k to Cash + 6,000, 26K total, 3,370 remaining)
[ Spoiler ]

Background
[ Spoiler ]

Appearance/Personality
[ Spoiler ]
adamu
@Vegas - Cityspeak is a specialization of English, not a separate language. So for one of your knowledge skill points you can tack that onto your native language, and have three points left to spend.
Vegas
@adamu I swear.. some days my brain just doesn't work right wink.gif Thanks for the catch.
Edited my sheet above to reflect the change.
adamu
QUOTE (Tyro @ Apr 30 2014, 03:44 AM) *
Sheet hosted here.

Yikes!

That's a heck of a chargen tool!

I will just hope and assume a more condensed version is forthcoming, but I made it out okay, so no worries.

Welcome, Monkey.
Tyro
QUOTE (adamu @ Apr 30 2014, 02:31 PM) *
[...]

I will just hope and assume a more condensed version is forthcoming, but I made it out okay, so no worries.

Welcome, Monkey.

Sorry about that - after all that chargenning I wasn't feeling up to writing a summary. I should have a condensed version up later today.

[Edit:] Rough night. Maybe tomorrow :-/
justkelly
Edit: Was twins, now a triplet set. I'm a bit ambitious, but I've just got a story brewing, so we'll see how it works...Will post details here soon.

Okay - I wan't sure if I wanted another game, but I think I have a character story I want to play. The backstory is still WIP, but I've got a set of triplets, 2 boys & girl to introduce.

Tina, Tommy and Travis Andrews, 19 year old triplets born in Chicago, UCAS. For reasons to be developed, parents are not in the picture and the twins were in orphanages/foster homes until they escaped together about age 15.

All three are aspected magicians: Tina Conjures, Tommy is a Sorcerer, and Travis Enchants. They have recently left Chicago as Tina has had too many bad experiences with the resident spirits. They arrived in Seattle with basically the clothes on their backs, so have sought any and all work to survive using their combined magic skills.

I'll post character specific very soon. Not sure where they should go, but they'll have a local diner owner (or other relevant) contact who may be able to introduce them into one of the tribes as a new safe haven for them that is "off the streets".

Feedback is welcome now, as well as when the character details are listed. I'll update this post instead of taking up more space. I hope I can play all three characters, but if not, I'll figure something out.
Aria
QUOTE (adamu @ Apr 30 2014, 10:31 PM) *
Yikes!

That's a heck of a chargen tool!

Thanks! If you want a blank copy just ping me your email address smile.gif ...if you do some PACKS this is where they will be going biggrin.gif
Tyro
QUOTE (Aria @ May 2 2014, 05:50 AM) *
Thanks! If you want a blank copy just ping me your email address smile.gif ...if you do some PACKS this is where they will be going biggrin.gif

PACKS?
Always Overkill
Considering jumping in on Tribes soon, (need to read and catch up) with the former Docwagon Medic I was working on before.

Character Name: Darbis Hummels
Alias: Patch
Archetype: Docwagon Medic
Race: Dwarf

Character Sheet:
[ Spoiler ]

Background:
[ Spoiler ]

Character Description and Personality:
[ Spoiler ]
Always Overkill
DP
adamu
QUOTE (Tyro @ May 2 2014, 06:25 PM) *
PACKS?

See post 1069, main OOC thread.
Tyro
QUOTE (adamu @ May 2 2014, 12:41 PM) *
See post 1069, main OOC thread.

Is there an easy way to find it or do I have to go page by page checking post numbers?
adamu
QUOTE (justkelly @ May 2 2014, 08:23 AM) *
I hope I can play all three characters, but if not, I'll figure something out.

Total fun concept.
Me, I don't think I could manage it, but then I'm sort of lazy.

I don't want to speak out of turn, but this campaign seems to have a very open door policy (thank goodness for annoying troublemakers like me!).

Heck, you wouldn't be the only person with three PCs in the Tribes thread.

That said, would you be planning to play all three at once in the same "adventure"? With Always O most welcomishly coming on board, I think that makes seven players joining in (in theory - never know with PbP!).

I am happy to keep juicing up the opposition commensurately, but do let me know your plan for organizing the three within the thread...
adamu
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ May 2 2014, 08:26 PM) *
Considering jumping in on Tribes soon, (need to read and catch up) with the former Docwagon Medic I was working on before.

Character Name: Darbis Hummels
Alias: Patch
Archetype: Docwagon Medic
Race: Dwarf

Taking a page from another GM lurking around here, I am not going to pore through this and add up every number.
But it looks fine (and fun) to me.

I do care a lot more about background personality, though.
And a detailed physical appearance description is a MUST. Please.

Provided those items are in the pipeline, then as far as I'm concerned, post away.

adamu
QUOTE (Tyro @ May 2 2014, 08:49 PM) *
Is there an easy way to find it or do I have to go page by page checking post numbers?

It's only like a page back.

If you are joining this game, that is the OOC thread, so best to keep a close eye on it anyway.
Aside from new character additions, all the ongoing info for the Tribes game is on the Stormy Waters OOC thread.
Aria
QUOTE (justkelly @ May 2 2014, 08:23 AM) *
Edit: Was twins, now a triplet set. I'm a bit ambitious, but I've just got a story brewing, so we'll see how it works...Will post details here soon.

Okay - I wan't sure if I wanted another game, but I think I have a character story I want to play. The backstory is still WIP, but I've got a set of triplets, 2 boys & girl to introduce.

Tina, Tommy and Travis Andrews, 19 year old triplets born in Chicago, UCAS. For reasons to be developed, parents are not in the picture and the twins were in orphanages/foster homes until they escaped together about age 15.

All three are aspected magicians: Tina Conjures, Tommy is a Sorcerer, and Travis Enchants. They have recently left Chicago as Tina has had too many bad experiences with the resident spirits. They arrived in Seattle with basically the clothes on their backs, so have sought any and all work to survive using their combined magic skills.

I'll post character specific very soon. Not sure where they should go, but they'll have a local diner owner (or other relevant) contact who may be able to introduce them into one of the tribes as a new safe haven for them that is "off the streets".

Feedback is welcome now, as well as when the character details are listed. I'll update this post instead of taking up more space. I hope I can play all three characters, but if not, I'll figure something out.

In a normal game I might say no but as this is pbp and in particular Tribes then I'd be more than happy for you to play multiple characters...of course Adamu is the Tribes current GM so swing it past him too smile.gif

@Everyone else, I think I've linked all your sheets in the main OoC thread post 3 but yell if I've missed someone!
Tyro
QUOTE (Aria @ May 2 2014, 05:50 AM) *

I'm guessing "typical runner sidearm" is an Ares Predator?
Aria
QUOTE (Tyro @ May 2 2014, 09:24 PM) *
I'm guessing "typical runner sidearm" is an Ares Predator?

Sounds about right! Add in some mods, a holster and some ammo and you have the start of a PACK smile.gif
Always Overkill
Thinking on a second character for Tribes once Patch gets in a rhythm, and was curious, do the Mechanicals actually have a Rigger of any kind on board?

Toying with the concept of a tribe born Drone Rigger, a tinkerer of sorts. For down the Road a bit.
Tyro
I want to roleplay Monkey's integration into the Tribes fully, with no assumed background. Would it be acceptable for me to create mutual contacts, people who have had dealings with the Tribes and are known to Monkey?
justkelly
QUOTE (justkelly @ May 2 2014, 01:23 AM) *

Given three characters, decided a new post would be cleaner for adding their data.

Backstory-Family was never rich, but they were happy. Lived in a low-rent area of Chicago outside the CZ, but had to deal with gang activity in their neighborhood. Mother was a waitress at a local diner, walking distance from home; Dad was a former runner (Magician) turned businessman-talismonger from Boston. He has no lingering ties from Boston, and started fresh in Chicago where he met the mother. Triplets are unusual, and of course hard to take care of relative to the one child at a time program. Life was happy. When kids were about 10, Dad's store was robbed, while Mom was visiting of course, and both were killed. Kids were moved into a local orphanage. Placing three kids together is extremely difficult, so they occasionally were separated into different foster homes. While they were good kids, they would escape to be together again. At 15, they decided to stay together no matter what and left the home. They've been living on the streets or cheap apartments when they could afford to, by working odd jobs and using their talents. While Dad was a full mage, each child received only part of his heritage. So they worked together to be a "whole" magician. Tina has an affinity with spirits, particularly with Air spirits. She treats them like "birds in the park" and feeds them whenever possible. Travis is the extra calm one, having to spend lots of time with his craft. Tommy is the hothead, wanting to always protect those he thinks need protection. With Chicago's bug spirits aplenty, Tina had to guard herself to avoid them. After one last encounter with a nasty free spirit, she begged her brothers to leave Chicago. Having no ties, they do so, hitching rides to Seattle. Why Seattle, well why not.

pdf files for each character can be found at this link
http://1drv.ms/RcVaPK

character creation details for each character can be found at this link
http://1drv.ms/1q2DgPk

They've been in Seattle an short period of time, getting work at a local diner and meeting people who worked or ate there. They each have different contacts which I need to detail a bit more. They have taken other jobs, and while creating foci and alchemy preps could be a good money maker for Travis, he hasn't really found a good place to sell consistently yet so has a hard time buying the materials. Tina has the most consistent of income generation right now by working in the diner. Tommy occasionally will work at the diner too, but sometimes gets into more accidental trouble than anything else. The siblings are very close and won't allow themselves to be separated again.

Insertion into the game---While at any one time, all three could be available, once they find a home, they may only show up as their skills need them. So Travis may sit back a bit to work his alchemy for the tribe behind scenes more often than not - he could become a money maker when the Tribe wants another cash flow source. Tina's resources with spirits would be useful in some scenarios, not all. Tommy being the hothead he's tagged with would jump into whatever frek he could find that his siblings will let him. Given their relatively young age, finding mentors to guide them in their learning of magic, or other mundane skills, would be useful.

Again, feedback is welcome on the three characters, their story, as well as how they can fit into the game. I don't really have a preference on which Tribe they join. While the Mechanicals seem an obvious fit due to the magic, Freedom may actually be better to balance the active players. I'll let the GM and current cast of players provide input on this one please.
justkelly
QUOTE (justkelly @ May 2 2014, 01:23 AM) *

Given three characters, decided a new post would be cleaner for adding their data.

Backstory-Family was never rich, but they were happy. Lived in a low-rent area of Chicago outside the CZ, but had to deal with gang activity in their neighborhood. Mother was a waitress at a local diner, walking distance from home; Dad was a former runner (Magician) turned businessman-talismonger from Boston. He has no lingering ties from Boston, and started fresh in Chicago where he met the mother. Triplets are unusual, and of course hard to take care of relative to the one child at a time program. Life was happy. When kids were about 10, Dad's store was robbed, while Mom was visiting of course, and both were killed. Kids were moved into a local orphanage. Placing three kids together is extremely difficult, so they occasionally were separated into different foster homes. While they were good kids, they would escape to be together again. At 15, they decided to stay together no matter what and left the home. They've been living on the streets or cheap apartments when they could afford to, by working odd jobs and using their talents. While Dad was a full mage, each child received only part of his heritage. So they worked together to be a "whole" magician. Tina has an affinity with spirits, particularly with Air spirits. She treats them like "birds in the park" and feeds them whenever possible. Travis is the extra calm one, having to spend lots of time with his craft. Tommy is the hothead, wanting to always protect those he thinks need protection. With Chicago's bug spirits aplenty, Tina had to guard herself to avoid them. After one last encounter with a nasty free spirit, she begged her brothers to leave Chicago. Having no ties, they do so, hitching rides to Seattle. Why Seattle, well why not.

pdf files for each character can be found at this link
http://1drv.ms/RcVaPK

character creation details for each character can be found at this link
http://1drv.ms/1q2DgPk

They've been in Seattle an short period of time, getting work at a local diner and meeting people who worked or ate there. They each have different contacts which I need to detail a bit more. They have taken other jobs, and while creating foci and alchemy preps could be a good money maker for Travis, he hasn't really found a good place to sell consistently yet so has a hard time buying the materials. Tina has the most consistent of income generation right now by working in the diner. Tommy occasionally will work at the diner too, but sometimes gets into more accidental trouble than anything else. The siblings are very close and won't allow themselves to be separated again.

Insertion into the game---While at any one time, all three could be available, once they find a home, they may only show up as their skills need them. So Travis may sit back a bit to work his alchemy for the tribe behind scenes more often than not - he could become a money maker when the Tribe wants another cash flow source. Tina's resources with spirits would be useful in some scenarios, not all. Tommy being the hothead he's tagged with would jump into whatever frek he could find that his siblings will let him. Given their relatively young age, finding mentors to guide them in their learning of magic, or other mundane skills, would be useful.

Again, feedback is welcome on the three characters, their story, as well as how they can fit into the game. I don't really have a preference on which Tribe they join. While the Mechanicals seem an obvious fit due to the magic, Freedom may actually be better to balance the active players. I'll let the GM and current cast of players provide input on this one please.
Always Overkill
QUOTE (Tyro @ May 3 2014, 11:54 PM) *
I want to roleplay Monkey's integration into the Tribes fully, with no assumed background. Would it be acceptable for me to create mutual contacts, people who have had dealings with the Tribes and are known to Monkey?

I am in the same boat with Patch's integration (I too would like to roleplay it out,) and was likewise planning on my character having a mutual contact with ties to the Tribes. Perhaps you would like to use the same contact that sent me there (Muller- a smuggler who helped Darbis get from Detroit to Seattle.)

Just a thought.
Tyro
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ May 4 2014, 05:07 PM) *
I am in the same boat with Patch's integration (I too would like to roleplay it out,) and was likewise planning on my character having a mutual contact with ties to the Tribes. Perhaps you would like to use the same contact that sent me there (Muller- a smuggler who helped Darbis get from Detroit to Seattle.)

Just a thought.

Possibly. Got stats? I had figured Monkey for a local, but everyone needs couriers.
Always Overkill
Tomas Muller- Smuggler: 2/4
Tyro
Anyone have a solid local fixer, or another contact who might employ a datavault courier?
Vegas
Maus has a fixer at connection 3. Elf named Callen.
Tyro
QUOTE (Vegas @ May 4 2014, 07:26 PM) *
Maus has a fixer at connection 3. Elf named Callen.

We should really have a central accounting of all the contacts in the campaign for situations like this one :-/

Maus looks interesting. What's Callen like? Fleshed out at all?
Always Overkill
QUOTE (Tyro @ May 4 2014, 10:29 PM) *
We should really have a central accounting of all the contacts in the campaign for situations like this one :-/

I am sure we will get around to it IC.
Always Overkill
Repost from earlier I didn't get a response from; thought I would bump it up wink.gif

@Tribes: Thinking on a second character for Tribes once Patch gets in a rhythm, and was curious, do the Mechanicals actually have a Rigger of any kind on board?

Toying with the concept of a tribe born Drone Rigger/Mechanic, Dash, who is a tinkerer of sorts, along with her "big brother", a troll named Cog.

Still works in progress, let me know what you think of the concepts. Seemed like the Tribes could use a couple more longtime members whose intros won't have to be played out. I will have some sheets ready soon.
adamu
Exciting to see all the interest in jumping into the Tribes campaign.

Aria snd Machine Ghost have built something really special with this over the years.
As a player, my guy Al is not a member but does rent living space from them and I have REALLY enjoyed the interactions.
Also recommend you go back and read everything you can get your hands on - if you dig, there is a lot of Tribes background to be found, most notably with links compiled at the heads of some of the threads.

Anyway, I think I had better re-clarify something!

I am strictly GMing this "field trip" for the Tribes campaign. All I really care about is getting the group of you together and starting the action. And all my questions about whether you are already in the Tribes are just to help you have introductions to Frizzen and get the ball rolling.

After that, it won't really matter too much either way, and the PCs can sort out their relationships among themselves, very preferably IC.

For integrating into the Tribes - which don't get me wrong, is way cool - you will need to work that out with Aria and Machine Ghost. They remain in charge of all that happens within the compound walls (with Aria at the helm of the campaign overall).

So ALL I need for just right now is (A) already a member (seems like no one but Drace) or (B) not.
And WHICH of your charactsrs will be on this "adventure". Ideally one, but at MOST two if you must.
(Tribes campaign is a different story - lots of players have multiple characters in that community.)

Make a fast and dirty decision on an intro to the ad hoc "team" now being formed, and get to posting.

The RP extravaganza of "getting in" with the Tribes is another game, basically (though I am sure rescuing one of their people will be a big help!).

Always Overkill has locked onto Drace's character.
So AO and Drece, please try to expedite arrival at the crime scene so others can also make contact - you can assume that Darbis can get Kettle all healed with one roll - she's not really hurt that bad.

adamu
@JustKelly -

all three sheets look fine.

Please choose one (or at most two) to use in the current "adventure".

Then just be at the Crime Mall and see -> join action, or else hear they need help from a mutual friend (I am fine with any of your contacts having connections with Tribes, and don't forget you get a free contact with the campaign, which can be a Tribers member if you want).
Always Overkill
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ May 5 2014, 01:02 AM) *
Repost from earlier I didn't get a response from; thought I would bump it up wink.gif

@Tribes: Thinking on a second character for Tribes once Patch gets in a rhythm, and was curious, do the Mechanicals actually have a Rigger of any kind on board?

Toying with the concept of a tribe born Drone Rigger/Mechanic, Dash, who is a tinkerer of sorts, along with her "big brother", a troll named Cog.

Still works in progress, let me know what you think of the concepts. Seemed like the Tribes could use a couple more longtime members whose intros won't have to be played out. I will have some sheets ready soon.

Concepts and sheet are coming along, I already have a good feel for these two. I would like to see if Aria would mind them running a mechanic's shop in the compound.

Sidenote- I am not trying to rush them into things; unless you need muscle bad, then I can speed up Cog's creation. Dash is a noncombatant (considering the idea of her being crippled) who will rarely be leaving the compound.
adamu
No, no urgent need of muscle - we have plenty of PCs now for purposes of this particular sub-outing of Tribes.

Drace - Frizzen
Aria - Briar
Tyro - Monkey
Umidori - Boone
Always Overkill - Darbis
Vegas - Maus
JustKelly - one or two of the triplets

Maybe if some people drip, I mean drop out then we can bring more in.

And as stated, more characters will probably fine for the greater Tribes community.
Drace
Also got my alts (Revenant - Decker, Bandit - mystic adept) for use aswell.

As for contacts, Frizzen's are:
Street Doc - Former hospital doctor fired for using expired, but still safe meds on unofficial pro bono cases
Gun Runner - Gun runner operating a small gun smuggling/selling operation across west coast and NAN (could be an in for Monkey)
Drug Dealer - Crimson Crush member in Redmond mainly selling party and combat drugs.

If anyone wants to shanghai them give'r. As well if anyone wants to to hand wave having met Frizzen before, go for it. He does work in a lot of weapons, armour and accessories for a lot of people and has become a regular at the mall.
Tyro
QUOTE (Drace @ May 5 2014, 10:43 AM) *
Also got my alts (Revenant - Decker, Bandit - mystic adept) for use aswell.

As for contacts, Frizzen's are:
Street Doc - Former hospital doctor fired for using expired, but still safe meds on unofficial pro bono cases
Gun Runner - Gun runner operating a small gun smuggling/selling operation across west coast and NAN (could be an in for Monkey)
Drug Dealer - Crimson Crush member in Redmond mainly selling party and combat drugs.

If anyone wants to shanghai them give'r. As well if anyone wants to to hand wave having met Frizzen before, go for it. He does work in a lot of weapons, armour and accessories for a lot of people and has become a regular at the mall.

Monkey's strictly an info courier; I'm going to use Callen as my fixer and get in that way. I could use details on that street doc, as I planned to take a contact of that nature and it would make sense for one doc to handle most of the cases in a given part of the Barrens.
Drace
Here is the right up I did for her in Frizzen's background. Any alterations or additions you want to do go for it!

Dr. Oversturn, Street Doc:
The most recent employer of Frizzen before his joining of the Mechanicals. Dr Oversturn was previously a doctor out of Redmond's Hollywood Hospital . Sadly she was caught taking recently expired medications and products and selling them off to SINless, using the profits to help fund the hospitals failing programs and poor budget. While many of the hospital staff agreed with what she did, the corporate end of the facility didn't agree due to liability and PR, resulting in her dismissal. Now she runs a chop shop in Puyallup near the crime mall, working to aid the suffering one person at a time.
Tyro
QUOTE (Drace @ May 5 2014, 10:58 AM) *
Here is the right up I did for her in Frizzen's background. Any alterations or additions you want to do go for it!

Dr. Oversturn, Street Doc:
The most recent employer of Frizzen before his joining of the Mechanicals. Dr Oversturn was previously a doctor out of Redmond's Hollywood Hospital . Sadly she was caught taking recently expired medications and products and selling them off to SINless, using the profits to help fund the hospitals failing programs and poor budget. While many of the hospital staff agreed with what she did, the corporate end of the facility didn't agree due to liability and PR, resulting in her dismissal. Now she runs a chop shop in Puyallup near the crime mall, working to aid the suffering one person at a time.

What's Oversturn's Connection rating?
[Edit:] Assuming 2. Sheet follows:
Background & appearance (picture here):
[ Spoiler ]

Skills, Attributes, & Powers:
[ Spoiler ]

Gear & Augmentations:
[ Spoiler ]
Aria
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ May 5 2014, 06:02 AM) *

Machine Ghost's character Sprogget was a dronomancer / tinkerer but he's not been able to post yet so you wouldn't be stepping on any toes by making a rigger/mechanic. He had a 'shop' too but as the tribe is essentially one big collection of mechanics and tinkerers then having your own space is completely in keeping with those themes.
Aria
QUOTE (Tyro @ May 5 2014, 03:29 AM) *

Maus looks interesting. What's Callen like? Fleshed out at all?

I like the idea of a central repository of contacts for 2075 so that we can work in some overlaps etc. There's bonus karma/cash in it for anyone that has the time to trawl through all the PC sheets and compile a list of contacts biggrin.gif
adamu
QUOTE (Aria @ May 6 2014, 01:45 PM) *
There's bonus karma/cash in it for anyone that has the time to trawl through all the PC sheets and compile a list of contacts biggrin.gif

DIBS - I'll get it done soon.

No need for cash - but happy to take the karma!
Vegas
Damnit! Adamu's too fast for me! biggrin.gif
Tyro
QUOTE (Aria @ May 6 2014, 05:45 AM) *
I like the idea of a central repository of contacts for 2075 so that we can work in some overlaps etc. There's bonus karma/cash in it for anyone that has the time to trawl through all the PC sheets and compile a list of contacts biggrin.gif

Do I get anything for suggesting it? nyahnyah.gif
Drace
A cookie? wink.gif
Tyro
QUOTE (Drace @ May 6 2014, 04:21 PM) *
A cookie? wink.gif

Is it a magic cookie? We are in Seattle, after all nyahnyah.gif
Tyro
QUOTE (adamu @ May 6 2014, 12:05 PM) *
DIBS - I'll get it done soon.

No need for cash - but happy to take the karma!

While you're at it, would you consolidate all the sheets so we can have them up on the first page of the Tribes OOC thread? It's a headache tracking them all down to familiarize myself with the characters.
Aria
QUOTE (Tyro @ May 7 2014, 12:20 PM) *
While you're at it, would you consolidate all the sheets so we can have them up on the first page of the Tribes OOC thread? It's a headache tracking them all down to familiarize myself with the characters.

They should all be on the main OoC thread for 2075! Post 3

<<2075 OoC>>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012