Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nouveaux Reflections: OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Fenris
This is where we'll handle all die rolls and OOC conversation.
FXcalibur
Perception and Biotech roll on the patient to check for status.

Perception: 10 08 05 04 04 03 02 02 01 01
Biotech: 11 09 07 04 03 03 02 02 01 01 01
If Applicable, Medicine: 03 03 03 02 02 01
(Aptitude: Biotech, Microscopic Vision)
Leowulf
Open test to search for the information requested, -3 TN for Browse utility:
Computer Skill: 1, 5, 5, 3, 2, 4

Logon to LTG Operation, -3 TN for Deception utility:
Computer Skill: 2, 9, 4, 5, 3, 1

I should point out that this is only the second time I've played Blackjack, or any other decker for that matter, in the Matrix, so if I screw up the rolls, be patient. eek.gif love.gif

Smilies are fun.
FXcalibur
What's the state of the wound? I'll stabilize him first though (it's a him, right?), if he's in Deadly overflow. The clinic has a stabilization unit, so that works.

Can I know his exact condition from my biotech roll and what the men tell me, if anything? It'll help in calculation of the trauma surgery roll if he's in deadly.

If he's not in deadly, here's a regular first aid roll for him.

Biotech: 11 08 05 05 04 04 03 03 02 01 01
Complimentary Alpha Clinic rating 5: 07 05 05 04 01
BishopMcQ
Fenris:

I'm running the reality filter. The theme as you probably guessed is a Late Medieval Arthurian legend. I presumed that I could log in to the Seattle LTG auto-magically. Let me know if I need to actually make the tests.

Sensors test: 16 11 04 03 03 02 01
Fenris
Leowulf - As I said IC, it's a private LTG number for communciation. You can visit the node directly, or send information to it (voice or data.)

FXcalibur - The wound is still bleeding, but he's not in deadly.

Your roll will drop him to 1 box below Serious, even with the +2 for Awakened. He's going to need at least a week, maybe more to heal, with supervision, depending on how your nurse does in the morning.

McQuillan - So I gathered from your post wink.gif Don't sweat the test to logon, no way you could generate enough tally for it to be a problem on a public system anyway, at least, not on one test wink.gif
Leowulf
Ok. Blackjack is going to enter then.

I have a description of her matrix icon under 'Special' on the sheet.
BishopMcQ
Fenris--In your last IC post, I think you switched Evans and Eric.
Fenris
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about wink.gif

Good catch.
FXcalibur
No wonder I was confuzzled there for a minute grinbig.gif

His real name is Evan and his street name is Evans, by the way. Not much of a difference, but he takes his street name from his ancestor Seargent Evans who served as a battlefield medic in WW2. He's sort of Evan's idol.

Either way, he'd still respond. He's probably respond to 'hey, you!' too wink.gif
Fenris
What time is everybody planning on showing up for the meet?
Glyph
I had Tombstone arriving 25 minutes early in the IC post, so that would make it 5: 35 AM.
BishopMcQ
Eric will be at the meeting building about ten minutes early. Plenty of time to take the stairs, or the elevator if it's more than 5 stories
FXcalibur
All Evans knows is that he's going to be sent to somewhere at around 6, so he's packin' his gear and catching up on some zees before the asian thuggeroos come back for him.
Leowulf
6 am. Blackjack is getting all of the sleep she can.
Buddha72
I will be arriving 5 mins before the meet time.
BishopMcQ
Fenris--Quand vous etes pretes...

Perception Test: 17 09 05 04 04 02 02 01
Fenris
My apologies about the delay, all, I was waiting on a response from one of the members of the group wink.gif

I will also need information on arrival time from Fu-Man Chu and Jester.
Leowulf
I kinda figured. Nice to know for sure though. I'm all for going ahead without them, if we don't get a timely post in.
Fenris
Updated. Sorry I'm late with it, but take 1 point of good karma for the beginning of a new RL week.
Leowulf
Can we improve our characters during the game, or should we wait until after it's done?
Fenris
Feel free to improve in game. I don't use the optional training rules.
Shadow
Jester is about a 40 minute trip from Seattle, so he will try and get there on time. Barirng any traffic complications.
Leowulf
Then, I'd like to use the 3 bonus karma you awarded to improve Blackjack's Biotech to 2.
Shadow
I am going to go ahead and have him show Fenris. And assume nothing got in his way.
FXcalibur
We have 3 bonus karma?
BishopMcQ
FX--Yeah, Fenris gave it to us for our backgrounds...check the background thread
Fenris
Shadow - Had relatives in this weekend and no internet access at home for some reason, so thanks for pushing forward.

Leowulf - Feel free to improve your skills.

Everyone - Just as a quick note, I will probably request an updated character sheet every two months or so, just to make sure I'm keeping up on contacts, equipment, and such. I don't want one now, just as a warning wink.gif
Shadow
NP, I know how the relative thing goes.
Fenris
Everyone please make sure to read back to the Backgrounds thread, Fu-Man Chu needs to establish his background connection with the rest of you.
Fu-Man Chu
Negotiations roll for trying to up the price:

1: 3
2: 2
3: 2
4: 6 + 1 = 7.
5: 2
6: 6 + 2 = 8.

#D 6, TN ?, #S ?
Fenris
Your TN is 8. His TN is 6 (your intelligence):

1: 6 + 2 = 8. ... Success
2: 4
3: 4
4: 2
5: 4
6: 4
7: 1

1 success each way, both cancel out, no increase or decrease in price.
Fenris
Apparently the Eric/Evan thing is going to plague me throughout the game. My apologies. I'd edit it now, but then the next post wouldn't make any sense wink.gif
BishopMcQ
Did anybdy else have something to interject before we move on to the running, stealing and killing section of the job?
Fenris
Perception checks from everyone please.
Buddha72
Joli - all natural, no bio/cyberware mods
23 05 05 04 03 01

Sebastian - is looking from the astral
17 04 02 01 01 01
Shadow
Jester (perception)

05 04 04 03 02 01
Glyph
Tombstone:

Perception: 5, 3, 3, 1, 1.

Alertness: 13, 5, 4, 2, 2, 1.
(Stealth specialization - complementary skill, if applicable)
BishopMcQ
Perception: 11 05 05 05 04 04
FXcalibur
Perception 09 05 05 04 04 04 03 01 01 01
Leowulf
Perception Test: 11, 1, 3, 5, 9, 2
Fenris
Leowulf, FXcalibur, McQuillan, Joli, and Sebastian all notice the slim Asian gentleman glance down at his wrist and then at Lee.
Buddha72
Heading out of town on a mini-vacation. I will be back on Thursday afternoon. Feel free to NPC the character Fenris so the thread doesn't get bogged down. Have fun all!!
FXcalibur
Is Lee with us right now? I could roll biotech if he is.
Fenris
He is. Feel free to roll Biotech. What are you looking for?
Leowulf
I'm guessing it's a timed cortex bomb with a secondary trigger linked to a biomonitor that transmits his health back to a wrist display on the Asian guy's wrist. Just a wild guess.
Fu-Man Chu
Sorry guys - I've been swamped for last few days, will catch up.
FXcalibur
Perception Test: 16 04 03 03 03 03 03 02 01 01
Biotech: 15 04 04 03 03 02 02 01 01 01 01

If applicable:

Medicine: 05 05 04 03 02 02
Cybertechnology: 29 17 09 05 05 05 (what the frag?!)
Stealth: 05 04 02 01

Looking for either signs of cranial bombs / head or headware surgery, as well as bugs and tracking devices, implanted or otherwise.
Fenris
FXcalibur - You seen signs of recent surgery, but most of it looks like yours. No obvious signs of cranial bombs, but you would really need to do a more detailed examination with perhaps a bug scanner to check for sure. It's possible something might have been implanted in the current wound without showing anything obvious on the surface.
BishopMcQ
Fenris--Would it be possible for a mage to fly up a couple hundred feet, and drop into the house at speed of thought without being seen by the astral puppies? This is an above board question on how the mechanic would work not a proposed course of action...

Also what would be the rough barrier rating of the walls and ram guards?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012