Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Actioneer
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DrJest
So I have this ork houngan, Remy Coeur de Lion. Old character that I was bringing up to date (how old? Well, let's just say that he was originally created using the New Orleans features from the old White Wolf magazine :/ ).

He was always immaculately turned out, which at the time included a full set of Vashon Island Houndstooth. Looking at the CC (p.48), I see that they've updated their line with the Actioneer. Fair enough, I've got cash lying around. Oh, and they come with their own long coat now - an alternative to that Mortimer Greatcoat he always wore.

Then I think to look at the stacked armour bonuses. And I quote, "The long coat... does not count as a separate item for layering armour."

Waaaait a minute. Are they saying it adds straight on to the rest of it? Because:

Suit jacket (1.5/1)
Slacks (1/0.5)
Hi-Collar Shirt (1.5/0.5)
Long Coat (2/2)

adds up to 6/4!

Add a suit of FFBA.3 (er... full body suit these days, I mean), which doesn't reduce your Quickness for layering, you're looking at a whopping 8/4 armour rating - and you look good too!

Is this right? Or did I miss something important?
Cymophane
yeah, youīre missing that the suit jacket and the coat arenīt compatible. but youīre right that actioneer long coat kicks ass! my personal favourite is the following:

armor vest w/ plates (dikote)___4/3 (+1/+1)
actioneer long coat__________+2/+2
real leather_________________0/+1
FFBA shirt__________________+1/0
forearm guards______________0/+1
-----------------------------------------------------
___________________________8/8

and the best thing is that you only need a quickness of 6+ to avoid that nasty combat pool loss.
DrJest
Ahh, cheers mate smile.gif Because you (IRL) wear a long/great coat over a suit jacket, I'd assumed they stacked. Do you have a page ref for that?

And yeah, that's a neat combo you've got going there smile.gif
toturi
You'll look stupid with the FFBA hood over your head but that's a matter of style.
Cymophane
sure, page 121 cc

Vashon Island, Actioneer Line entry:
notice the asterics at suit jacket* and long coat* these mean that those items canīt be worn together.

have fun with the actioneer long coat and laugh as the bullets bounce off your armor biggrin.gif
DrJest
Ta Cy smile.gif

Toturi:

I'd assumed the hood could be left down until needed - possibly that it was even detachable, as some raincoat hoods are today. Tuck it back under the coat, pull it up when actually needed.

Hey, that raises a question - is this hood faceless or full face? Enquiring minds want to know smile.gif If it's the Spiderman-style pull-on mask, it would be easy enough to tuck it in a pocket until you need it. Hell, it works for Spidey wink.gif
Cymophane
iīve always thought of FFBA 3 as some kind of ninja suit sarcastic.gif and my characters always had full face masks (like the suit in "the saint"). i like to combine them with ruthenium polymeres and thermal dampening. you can get by far better protection than just wearing a FFBA, but itīs very stylish for sneaky chars.
Ombre
QUOTE (Cymophane)
armor vest w/ plates (dikote)___4/3 (+1/+1)
actioneer long coat__________+2/+2
real leather_________________0/+1
FFBA shirt__________________+1/0
forearm guards______________0/+1
-----------------------------------------------------
___________________________8/8

Sorry for disturbing your nice'n'cushy armored paradise but unless I'm mistaken by the rules of Armor Layering any subsequent layer should be halved and so it should be something like:

- Armor Vest 4/3 (5/4 w/ Dikote)
- Actioneer long coat +1/+1
- real leather clothes (0/0 ) (0/+1 rounded down to 0/0)
- FFBA shirt +0/+0 (+1/+0 rounded down)

forearm guards +0/+1 (added like a helmet)

total: 6/6 which is quite impressive as far as Impact is concernend in my game...
Your FFBA doesn't have any hood, that only comes with the level 3 FFBA...

Am I mistaken here?
Cymophane
sorry, but thou art wrong (i already factored those things in):

Armor Vest 4/3 (5/4 w/ Dikote)
- Actioneer long coat +1/+1 -> no it explicitely says "it does not count as layering armor" --> +2/+2
- real leather clothes (0/0 ) (0/+1 rounded down to 0/0) -> no itīs 0/2 halved 0/1
- FFBA shirt +0/+0 (+1/+0 rounded down) -> no itīs 0/2 halved 0/1
+ forearm guard +0/+1

===> 8/8 is correct

EDIT: i know that the shirt doesnīt have a hood, but i was talking about FFBA 3 when mentionong the ninja stuff
Ombre
Seems thou have a point here, Sir Cymo, please let me apologize...(I didn't have my books at hand, being currently at my workplace wink.gif )

8/8 ...that's a lot !!! very difficult to beat such a character in hand to hand combat...
toturi
QUOTE (Ombre @ Nov 15 2004, 08:56 PM)
Sorry for disturbing your nice'n'cushy armored paradise but unless I'm mistaken by the rules of Armor Layering any subsequent layer should be halved and so it should be something like:

- Armor Vest 4/3 (5/4 w/ Dikote)
- Actioneer long coat +1/+1
- real leather clothes (0/0 ) (0/+1 rounded down to 0/0)
- FFBA shirt +0/+0 (+1/+0 rounded down)

forearm guards +0/+1 (added like a helmet)

total: 6/6 which is quite impressive as far as Impact is concernend in my game...
Your FFBA doesn't have any hood, that only comes with the level 3 FFBA...

Am I mistaken here?

You are mistaken. The values you used are already halved and rounded down, however...

The Armour Vest would be layered with the second highest rated piece of armour. Depending on how your GM feels about the layering rules, it can be the highest 2 overall rated armours or the 2 highest rated armour of each type(ballistic and impact), unless otherwise stated like Forearm guards or Helmets.

Therefore, Armour Vest(dikoted) and Actioneer Longcoat = 6/5 + 0/1 forearm guards

However for style, I would recommend Actioneer Suit Jacket, Slacks and Hi-collar Shirt with a Mortimer Greatcoat. For an armour value of 6/3.

EDIT:

sorry, but thou art wrong (i already factored those things in):

Armor Vest 4/3 (5/4 w/ Dikote)
- Actioneer long coat +1/+1 -> no it explicitely says "it does not count as layering armor" --> +2/+2
- real leather clothes (0/0 ) (0/+1 rounded down to 0/0) -> no itīs 0/2 halved 0/1
- FFBA shirt +0/+0 (+1/+0 rounded down) -> no itīs 0/2 halved 0/1
+ forearm guard +0/+1

===> 8/8 is correct

EDIT: i know that the shirt doesnīt have a hood, but i was talking about FFBA 3 when mentionong the ninja stuff

You are wrong as well. Refer to Layering Rules, you apply the second highest rating armour.
Ombre
Just an afterthought, though...don't you guys think "leather" means fully dressed in leather with pants and jacket? If that so, you shouldn't be able to wear them under an Armor Vest and a longcoat...
It's still 8/7 anyway...
Ol' Scratch
Mistake #1: You can wear the jacket and coat together, it's just that when doing so the coat's bonus is halved but basically functions like FFBA... but only when worn with the rest of the outfit. Otherwise the coat (or any other piece) functions just like normal armor.

Mistake #2: Form-Fitting Full Body Armor includes a hood and gloves if you choose to wear them, but the armor bonus still applies without them. They're an accessory, not a requirement.

Mistake #3: Using the combo in this thread, your armor rating is Ballistic 6/Impact 7 for purposes of determing your penalties to Quickness and Combat Pool.

Mistake #4: You're going to look like a tool wearing mix-matched clothing like that. You're essentially wearing a bullet-proof police vest, leather clothes, and a lightweight overcoat worn by upper executives -- or a combination between a SWAT team member, a flaming homosexual at a gay biker bar, and a CEO. It's a much better idea to wear the entire Actioneer ensemble (5/3 with the Long Coat), Form-Fitting Full Body Armor (+2/+0), and Forearm Guards (+0/+1). This "only" gives you an armor rating of 7/4, but can be worn by someone with a Quickness of 4 without any penalties whatsoever -- and it doesn't make you look like a complete idiot, assuming you wear it where appropriate.
Ombre
So according to Toturi, you can only stack two layers of armor? That's the way we've been playing...that's why I reacted to those unbelievable numbers....
My players usually go for FFBA and something on top like a 5/3 jacket or a 4/2 long coat, which gives armor ratings around 7/3 at best (+0/+1 with forearm guards)
Ombre
You're right Doc, I can't imagine someone wearing both a coat and a jacket...looks stupid and must be horribly uncomfortable...
Cymophane
apology accepted humble sir ombre.
yeah, but the best thing about that combination is that its wearer still looks quite sociable and not like a walking punchingbag. you retain a lot of flexibility, your weapons are easier concealed and most characters donīt lose combat pool dice...it gives those guards donning sec-armor a run for their money. and some pervert mages stack it with armor spells...
toturi
Check your Armour Layering Rules, gentlemen.

When wearing amore than one layer of armour, add the rating of the highest-rated piece to one-half (round down) of the next highest-rated piece...

Even if you have layered 10 pieces of armour (more than one layer of armour), only the highest and next highest pieces apply.
Ol' Scratch
QUOTE (Ombre)
You're right Doc, I can't imagine someone wearing both a coat and a jacket...looks stupid and must be horribly uncomfortable...

Uhm, it's a SUIT jacket and a SUIT overcoat. They're meant to be worn together... that's why they're part of the same ensemble. It's just that when you do, the long coat only provides a +1/+1 bonus and no layering penalties. But being a long coat, it can be worn just like any other long coat (layering penalties included) and offers the same protection as the other fashionable long coats in the chapter (2/2).
Ol' Scratch
QUOTE (toturi @ Nov 15 2004, 07:25 AM)
Even if you have layered 10 pieces of armour (more than one layer of armour), only the highest and next highest pieces apply.

Only if you're mentally ill and insist on a strict reading. Regardless, the more proper ensemble I listed above only has two pieces of armor and one improvement (the Forearm Gloves; it stacks rather than layers).
toturi
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein @ Nov 15 2004, 09:21 PM)
Mistake #3:  Using the combo in this thread, your armor rating is Ballistic 6/Impact 7 for purposes of determing your penalties to Quickness and Combat Pool.

Doc, how did you get these numbers?

EDIT: I wasn't refering to you, Doc F when I posted that. But as an aside, do you mean that you allow applying more than 2 sets of armour when layering?

For example, do you allow Armoured Jacket, Rapid Transit Heavy Jumpsuit and FFBA Fullsuit for a total of 8/5?

Canon clearly states only highest 2 layers apply though, mentally ill or not.
Cymophane
1. you are wrong doc, page 46 cc reads "components with asteriks canīt be worn together", e.g. no jacket and coat.

2. armor rating is Ballistic 6/Impact 7 for purposes of determing your penalties to Quickness and Combat Pool and thus can be worn without penalty by a quickness 6 character because a) the ballistic rating isnīt higher than 6 b) the highest rating is less than two points higher than his quickness

3. i imagine the outfit like bladeīs in blade smile.gif --> leather clothes with an armored vest + coat (why not a vashon island actioneer line leather cloak?) --> to me this sounds pretty cool

EDIT: edited for extra reading pleasure
Ol' Scratch
QUOTE (Cymophane @ Nov 15 2004, 07:40 AM)
1. you are wrong doc, page 46 cc reads "components with asteriks canīt be worn together", e.g. no jacket and coat.

2. armor rating is Ballistic 6/Impact 7 for purposes of determing your penalties to Quickness and Combat Pool and thus can be worn without penalty by a quickness 6 character because a) the ballistic rating isnīt higher than 6 b) the highest rating is less than two points higher than his quickness

3. i imagine the outfit like bladeīs in blade smile.gif --> leather clothes with an armored vest + coat (why not an vashon island actioneer line leather cloak?) --> to me this sounds pretty cool

EDIT: edited for extra reading pleasure

1. No, I'm not wrong. Those components can be worn together just fine -- just like you can wear ANY armor together. However, when doing so, you suffer the penalties for layering and halved armor ratings. But in the case of the overcoat, you don't suffer the layering penalties, only the halved armor rating... but only as part of the ensemble. Otherwise it's an ordinary overcoat, just like the others listed in the same chapter. Layering penalties included. The benefit to wearing the entire ensemble is that adding the coat when you leave the office or go out for a night on the town, you get a 50% Conceal bonus and can take the coat off and still be fully dressed.

This isn't a heavy-ass trench coat. It's a lightweight overcoat. Look at any executive on a cold day. That's what it is.

2. I never said otherwise.

3. No, he wasn't wearing a light, high class designer overcoat worn with an equally fancy suit. If it were a Lined Coat or a Secure Long Coat, the outfit might work. But as it stands it looks utterly retarded.

QUOTE (toturi)

Armor Vest 4/3 (dikote not counted, though technically it would be by your preference for a literal reading of the rules since no exception is made, but I'm not going to bother because it's equally mentally ill to do so), plus Actioneer Overcoat 2/2, plus Leather Clothing 0/2 = 6/7. I was even nice and didn't include the Forearm Guards even though they definitly should be, thus increasing the total armor to 6/8 and penaltizing a Quickness 6 character.

EDIT: I wasn't refering to you, Doc F when I posted that. But as an aside, do you mean that you allow applying more than 2 sets of armour when layering?

For example, do you allow Armoured Jacket, Rapid Transit Heavy Jumpsuit and FFBA Fullsuit for a total of 8/5?

As long as the combination makes sense, yes. Example: Armored Clothing, Secure Ultravest, Lined Coat. Example: Form-Fitting Full Body Armor, Armored Vest with Plates, Leather Police Jacket. etc.

Canon clearly states only highest 2 layers apply though, mentally ill or not.

Only by a literal and nonsensical reading of the rules. If you somehow manage to fit three or more pieces of armor together, there's no reason in the world for it not to provide more protection (albeit with a bigger penalty to Quickness and Combat Pool) than you would with only two of those pieces.
toturi
QUOTE (Cymophane)

1) He is layering the shirt, slacks and coat, no jacket.

2) If you interprete that you need to exceed the Quickness by 2 to apply the penalties, I can see how you can come to that conclusion. However, most GMs would apply that penalty for every 2 point of armour or part thereof. It is a matter of interpretation.
Cymophane
no doc, you canīt wear ANY components together -> BBB page 285 "Generally only a jacket OR (emphasis mine) a coat can be layered over clothing style armor."

well, as long as thereīs no picture of the coat itīs left to the playerīs imagination if it looks good or not, so i think we donīt need to discuss that any further. Btw. it isnīt a fancy little designer coat, it says itīs no frills style so i guess itīs pretty plain...
Ol' Scratch
Good god. Live in ignorance. I couldn't care less.
Cymophane
what a weak argument, shame on you!
Nikoli
Also, the overcoat doesn't stack like normal when worn with the actioneer line, you wear it with anything else and it's applied as normal.
toturi
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein @ Nov 15 2004, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (toturi)

Armor Vest 4/3 (dikote not counted, though technically it would be by your preference for a literal reading of the rules since no exception is made, but I'm not going to bother because it's equally mentally ill to do so), plus Actioneer Overcoat 2/2, plus Leather Clothing 0/2 = 6/7. I was even nice and didn't include the Forearm Guards even though they definitly should be, thus increasing the total armor to 6/8 and penaltizing a Quickness 6 character.

Armour Vest 4/3
Actioneer Coat 2/2 (halved to 1/1)
Leather 0/2 (halved to 0/1)

Total: 5/5

Where did I go wrong?

EDIT: pssst, guys, let's not argue with a Dragon. Remember the first rule of the streets: Do not deal with a Dragon. biggrin.gif
Crusher Bob
QUOTE (Ombre @ Nov 15 2004, 09:24 PM)

AFAIK waring both a suit jacket and overcoat is pretty common in places that have cold and/or rainy weather.

Since suits are not made to withstand the cold and wearing long johns under your suit would probably not work out, you get an overcoat with a think liner (for cold weather) or just a water resistant one (for wet weather), and put it on over your suit, jacket and all

picture
Cymophane
yeah, ok. but if this guy would wear a jacket and not a vest heīd look like this michelin tire guy biggrin.gif
Ol' Scratch
Armour Vest 4/3

Where did I go wrong?

That's the Armor Rating. Layering penalties are derived from the unadjusted values of all components. 4+2+0/3+2+2 = 6/7. Armor Rating for those three components alone is 5/5.
Cymophane
where does it say that the long coat only stacks with the actioneer line? at the beginning of the chapter it says that components of the same line do not count as different components when worn together but they do count when worn with other armor. so it is needless to repeat that it does not count towards layering when it comes to the actioneer long coat... but they do so and i think they want to tell us that this is an exeption to the above mentioned rule, i.e. it stacks with normal armor.
Ol' Scratch
I didn't say it only stacks with the Actioneer Line. The Actioneer's overcoat stacks just fine with any type of armor. HOWEVER, the layering PENALTY is only negated as part of the ensemble because it was designed to be worn with the rest of the outfit (albeit with the same armor benefits as any other coat). With any other armor, it works just like any other overcoat in that chaper (2/2 with layering penalties).

If you want to think about it in different terms, imagine the little table doesn't have any astericks and the coat provides 1/1 armor. Then the text says "the coat can be worn with other armor normally, but doing so provides an armor rating of 2/2 when not part of the rest of the Actioneer ensemble. Layering penalties are applied as normal in these cases."
Crusher Bob
General: Captain, why are all of your powered armor troopers wearing stylish trech coats?

Captain: Sir, in addition to being stylish, they provide an additions +2/2 to the already impressive power armor. Sir!
toturi
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein)
Armour Vest 4/3

Where did I go wrong?

That's the Armor Rating. Layering penalties are derived from the unadjusted values of all components. 4+2+0/3+2+2 = 6/7. Armor Rating for those three components alone is 5/5.

Oh, you were talking about that. I understand now. smile.gif
Cymophane
i donīt want to be nitpicking here, but i think this power armor is hardened and no armor stacks with hardened armor, so these troopers wonīt wear the actioneer long coat...

EDIT:
@doc: so why do they repeat themselves saying that it doesnīt count a a seperate item for layering armor? it has already been said before, so this has to be something special, an exeption from the general rule.
toturi
QUOTE (Crusher Bob @ Nov 15 2004, 10:12 PM)
General:  Captain, why are all of your powered armor troopers wearing stylish trech coats?

Captain:  Sir, in addition to being stylish, they provide an additions +2/2 to the already impressive power armor.  Sir!

Or Captain: They look good on parade, Sir!

Reminds me of the old Soviet army, didn't they wore trenchcoats for their parades?
Ol' Scratch
QUOTE (Cymophane @ Nov 15 2004, 08:14 AM)
@doc: so why do they repeat themselves saying that it doesnīt count a a seperate item for layering armor? it has already been said before, so this has to be something special, an exeption from the general rule.

<exasperated sigh>

Because it's an exception to the normal rule, hence them pointing out that it *is* an exception to the normal rule. They mention it because if they didn't, your initial assumption would be correct -- it would count as a layering penalty with the rest of the Actioneer ensemble and it would just be an ordinary overcoat like any of the others found in the chapter. But that's not the case because the Actioneer line comes with a custom designed overcoat that, while it still provides the same armor benefits as a regular overcoat, it doesn't suffer the layering penalties inherent to non-custom designed coats not designed to be worn with the rest of the outfit. It's all a single outfit even with the coat, even though the coat's armor rating is halved while worn just like any other coat.

It's just a convoluted way of describing things. In truth, it would have been easier if they just stripped the astericks and changed the coat's rating to 1/1, but they apparently wanted the coat to still be an option for other outfits.
Cymophane
just to get you right: so you think the coat gives an additional armor of only 1/1 (instead of 2/2) even when worn with the outfit?
Ol' Scratch
I know it does. It provides 1/1 armor with anything you wear unless the other armor has a rating lower than 2/2, in which case it would be the dominant piece of armor. The layering penalty is only negated as part of the Actioneer ensemble, however.
Cymophane
but when the layering penalty (with the actioneer ensemble) of a 2/2 armor is negated itīs 2/2 not 1/1 right?
Nikoli
What they should have doen is described it as two different armors, one with long coat, one with the suit jacket and left it at that. No components, no negotiation.
Ol' Scratch
QUOTE (Cymophane @ Nov 15 2004, 08:34 AM)
but when the layering penalty (with the actioneer ensemble) of a 2/2 armor is negated itīs 2/2 not 1/1 right?

No, it's *always* 2/2.

Actioneer Line w/ Jacket but w/o Coat: 3/2 (single ensemble; no layering penalties applied).
Actioneer Line w/o Jacket but w/ Coat: 4/3 (single ensemble; no layering penalties applied).
Entire Actioneer Line: 3/2 + 2/2 (halved) = 5/3 (single ensemble; no layering penalties applied)
Actioneer Coat w/o Actioneer Line: 2/2 (layering penalties apply)
Cymophane
it doesnīt say no layering penalties apply, it says the coat doesnīt count as a seperate piece of armor, that implies that the full 2/2 is added to the armor rating.

so: the coat doesnīt work with the jacket --> proof: asterik in cc, BBB page 285
and: the full armor value is always added, even to armor pieces that donīt belong to the actioneer ensemble.
toturi
That should be:

Actioneer Line w/ Jacket but w/o Coat: 4/2 (single ensemble; no layering penalties applied).
Actioneer Line w/o Jacket but w/ Coat: 4/3 (single ensemble; no layering penalties applied).
Entire Actioneer Line: No can do, Jacket and Coat may not be worn together.
Actioneer Coat w/o Actioneer Line: 2/2 (layering penalties apply)
Ol' Scratch
Sorry, I was going off of memory for the numbers.

Layering penalties don't apply when that's the only thing you wear because it's a single outfit. In essence, the entire Vashon Island Actioneer Line suit is just like an Armored Jacket; it provides 5/3 armor and is a single piece of armor -- with the added benefit of counting as 4/2 for purposes of layering and has a 50% Concealability bonus (and a heft pricetag compared to a Jacket).

If you wear any single component from it with other armor, it, too, is a single piece of armor and suffers all the normal penalties.
Cymophane
but what are those layering penalties when they arenīt applied in example 3:
Entire Actioneer Line: 4/2 + 1/1 (halved) = 5/3 (single ensemble; no layering penalties applied)
where the armor rating drops???
and why do you still ignore the rule that jackets and cloak canīt be worn together (BBB page 285) remember, if they could be worn together that would mean a character could wear a long coat and an armor jacket and that just seems wrong...
Ol' Scratch
but what are those layering penalties when they arenīt applied in example 3:
Entire Actioneer Line: 4/2 + 1/1 (halved) = 5/3 (single ensemble; no layering penalties applied)
where the armor rating drops???

This is exactly why they included that blurb in the Actioneer's description for the coat. It *doesn't* apply for purposes of layering *penalties* when worn with the rest of the outfit. It *can* still be worn with the outfit, and its armor rating is halved due tot he use of the astericks, but there is no layering *penalty* for doing so -- it counts as a single item with an Armor Rating of 4/2 for purposes of layering with other armors... even though its actual Armor Rating is 5/3.

and why do you still ignore the rule that jackets and cloak canīt be worn together (BBB page 285) remember, if they could be worn together that would mean a character could wear a long coat and an armor jacket and that just seems wrong...

Because that applies to actual jackets -- like leather biker jackets -- and heavy coats -- like trench coats. Neither is the case with the Actioneer Line. It's a SUIT jacket and a LIGHT overcoat... just like what professionals wear together EVERY DAY.

I know it's all really confusing. It took me a while to work it out the first time. But trust me on this one. smile.gif
Cymophane
so you say the writer put the asterisk (that means the jacket and cloak canīt be worn together) there just for fun?

EDIT: to elaborate:

to me a "Any component marked with asterisks may not be worn together" is pretty clear put
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (Crusher Bob @ Nov 15 2004, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (Ombre @ Nov 15 2004, 09:24 PM)

AFAIK waring both a suit jacket and overcoat is pretty common in places that have cold and/or rainy weather.

I the winter I often have (over the normal pants, shirt & tie) a vest, suit jacket, heavy scarf, AND the overcoat, and it looks pretty "normal" as far as looking like a thousand other civilians in Manhatten. On very cold days I add thermals under it all.

Wearing the full Actioneer line with FFBA under it shouldn't look any different than any other corporate suit out there. I will say wearing a leather jacket in that ensemble would look distinctly odd. The forearm guards also would look a touch odd, depending on how much they make your arms look like Popeye's.

so you say the writer put the asterik (that means the jacket and cloak canīt be worn together) there just for fun?

There is no mysterious force physically preventing you from wearing the jacket with the long coat.

smile.gif

You just have to pick one or the other to get the special benefits of the Actioneer line. The other piece I'd say layers exactly as any non-Actioneer armor worn with that suit.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012