Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brainstorm: California
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Eyeless Blond
Now now, I'm sure the people at FanPro are more than capable of finding new and creative ways of grinding California into the dust. nyahnyah.gif
Demonseed Elite
Well, I imagine DE was in the loop.

Not really. I came back into writing for SR after my long break apparently too late to be involved in the SR4 stuff much; I only heard about its existence a few days before the rest of you. If I hadn't taken a sanity break after dealing with FASA I might have been involved though. nyahnyah.gif

So, to be honest, I really have no idea what they are doing. So, good or bad, you won't be able to blame me for it! wink.gif
Cynic project
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Come to that, that's true. There are a lot of plotlines that will almost undoubtedly just die over the course of this gap; Saitoh being one likely, the rebellion in the Yucatan almost certainly being another. Others will have evolved to an extreme degree if they're moving at all. Are all of these threads being cut, or are they being extended to 2070 at the risk of breaking credibility?

~J

The Yucatan could be a part of Amozonia..After all There is that painting...And magic never lies. Never ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012