Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Streets of Sorrow
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
HobbeGoblin
Based in Seattle, 2064. The campaign starts with all the players as members of a gang. This is a game for roleplayers but, there will also be combat...life's tough on the streets, neh?

Standard character creation and BP's acceptable (125 points)

no technical, or non-street knowledges above 3
no magical skills above 3
resources are limited to 90,000 unless you can convince me in your discription.

You must also let me know if you are going to be:

Hardcore Member: culturally and criminally enmeshed in gang...the 10%'ers
Associate Member: made a personal commitment to gang and to achieve
recognition as a Hardcore Member.
Fringe Member: Still able to function outside of gang, no real commitment
to gang. Drift in and out.

Special note: Hardcore Members must have a good explaination in their
discription or take the criminal record flaw.

As stated before this will be a roleplaying game with some combat, i'd like to focus on the harsh street life, character development and just to have fun.

Gear is limited to Availability of 5

Due to recent questions/concerns/suggestions, combat will be more of a theme than i had previously thought. I will reward roleplay and driving the storyline though.
Digital Heroin
Hmmm... need to think about this one.
Cydlexia
[FONT=Courier] Yo! yo! Whats up... Send me some Info on this.. Sounds cool... Any one who reads should join up... And I need the books sent over dude. To make a guy

Later
OoXWraithXoO
Kiedo
I'd definately be interested in playing, one question, are the players the upper echelon of the gang or just regular old members?

And what about gear, what's the highest availability?
HobbeGoblin
Gear is all at Availability 5 ( unless you have a good story how you got it)

The choice for being upper echelon is up to you.

Hardcore members are infact leaders
Associate Members are working to be Hardcore and leaders
Fringe members just dift inand out
HobbeGoblin
Hardcore members have a greater voice in the story. ie.... the hardcore members decide by a vote to go to war or not. The Gangleader at this point is an NPC. Hardcore members decide by vote which Associate members become Hardcore during the campaign. Hardcore members can speak on behalf of the gang and, are in charge of the day to day running of the gang. This great power within the gang comes with a price in character creation ( see first post) or by performing up the level Hardcore members expect during game play to be promoted.
WinterRat1
5 questions at this time:

1. Are there any limits on physical adepts?

2. Do we have to pay to be part of the gang (50K as per SRComp) or do we begin play assuming we're in if we choose, at one of the levels mentioned above with the appropriate requirements/restrictions per level?

3. Also, are there any limits on edges and flaws?

4. When and how would you want characters submitted, and what would you want included in the submission?

5. Are there any skill and/or attribute restrictions other than the ones listed? Because with 125 BP, it's very easy to have nearly all your attributes at 5 or 6 as a human, and have a ton of skill points, and 90K

Ex.
Attributes: 30 X 2 = 60 BP
Skills: 50 X 1 = 50 BP
Resources: 90K = 15 BP
Human: 0 BP
Mundane: 0 BP
Total: 125 BP

Not trying to undermine you or anything, just checking if that's ok with you, because that was my initial thought for a potential character.
HobbeGoblin
To answer your questions.

1. limits on psyads: I dont at this time have the new SOTA source book...It's on my to get list so, if you use/take powers i'm not familiar with i'll need an explaination on them.

2. Do you need to pay the 50k?: No, I'd prefer money be spent on contacts and a fast street bike. You are automatically in the gang at the level you put yourself in.....that being said if you or any other characters amass enough to pay 50k that is more NPC's in the gang.

3.Edges and flaws: 10 points.....I know that Criminal record (Which makes you a Hardcore member) is 6 points worth of flaws.This may seem like an easy 6 points and a way into leadership, but it will be used as a flaw.....cops have you on file remember.Also, the flaw opens up an area for other contacts( prison/jail) Mafioso's, Yakuza, Triads, other gangs all have people there as guests of the state.

Any education edges are double the cost.

4. When and how should characters be submitted? A short discription is fine on this post but, please message me for character stats and brief history/ discription.
A short discription may draw extra people to play or help someone come up with a character so, i highly encourage anyone to post one.

I want to kick this off by April 5th so, i'd like to have characters submitted by March 31st.

The beauty of this campaign is that new characters can come in later.A gang is always recruiting. The fringe members do have the option of drifting into and out of the campaign but, Associate members will stay in the campaign to gain position within the gang, and Hardcore members should be the most proactive,and devoted to playing as that is the nature of being a Hardcore member.

5. Skill/Attribute restrictions: No other restrictions other than mentioned in above posts. Lets keep it on target though how would a 15 to 20 year old, most likely high school drop out know economic theories.

I am using the Shadowrun Companion rules for this so, see the rules on creating a ganger for some clarity.

Hope this answeres your questions and looking forward to seeing your character and playing.
WinterRat1
OK thanks for answering. The main reason I ask on physads is because even a starting physad can have killing hands, really jacked up skills, the equivalent of wired reflexes and numerous other cyber right off the draw and be an extrememly powerful character (especially compared to the money available to other characters and the skill limitations on magical skills).

It seemed like you were shooting for a low-power game emphasizing the role-playing and backdrop of the story rather than power, which was apparent through the use of your various creation restrictions on pretty much every other type of character. So I was wondering if there would be similar restrictions on physads since according to the guidelines thus far they can still run pretty wild, especially considering the low power level of the other characters. Thanks for your response!
HobbeGoblin
I do understand the power of psyad's. They are extremely lethal, that is an edge and a flaw....when word reaches that you can kill with a punch, you'll face more than just one opponent at a time. This will not be automatic.....the street wont figure out what a psyad is until after a number of deaths at your hands, could you go a long ways before they figure it out? Yes, but that requires a great effort on the psyads player. There is also the Star to worry about. I am not trying to disuade you from playing a psyad ( or anyone else) Just remember a psyad is like walking around with a 44 Magnum... one, two, maybe six shots in public and then its all over the street you're a bada$$ who isnt afraid to use what you got.
Digital Heroin
I'm thinking Psyad too... mainly because I've had some sick Psyads in the past, sans Killing Hands even. I'm almost tempted to ressurect Blitzkreig, but his death is final in my eyes.
Musashi Forever
I am definitely interested. I'll shoot a character over to you in a couple days. I'm thinking minotaur muscle with limited cyber, maybe a street shaman, but magicians are quite limited...I dunno. Talk to you soon.
Kiedo
Dang I'll have to change my character around I was going for an adept but since there are already two... maybe path of the magician adept. Yeah I'll send in a character for this some time tommorow.
WinterRat1
Kiedo, go ahead and take the adept; at this point I was just asking questions for clarification, i still haven't decided if/what I'd be playing, so if you know what you want, go ahead and submit it. Thanks for the consideration though, it's appreciated! smile.gif
Kiedo
Thats alright I always play an adept, so maybe I'll try something new, plus the magic aspect wouldn't work well with my concept.
Kiedo
by the way, does the gang have a name?
HobbeGoblin
Route 7 serpents...AKA 7serpents

Symbol is a 7 with a serpent around it. The serpent may be any serpentine creature to include: Cobras, Rattlesnakes,any type of viper and oriental dragons.

The tattoo that is placed on the hand ( mandatory) has the gang symbol tattooed between the thumb and index finger ( the fleshy part of the hand) Three diamonds are arranged in a pyramid around the symbol. One above the symbol and the other two on either side of the symbol. This has signifigant meaning as it literally means " My crazy life". It's a symbolic mark of your dedication.

You Hardcore members who have done time most likely have some other tat's including: clock faces: shows you did time; Brick or stone walls: same as clock faces; two clown faces, one laughing and one crying: play now pay later.

A special tattoo for the gang is bones tattooed on your fingers ( the skeletal finger bones inked in place) starting with the trigger finger. The signifigence....."You've made your bones" for the gang.....ie you have killed for the gang.This tattoo requires special thought on your thought....if in jail for it previous the amount of time and your age need to match, or there is the dark secret flaw.
HobbeGoblin
The area you'll be playing in is along ........route 7 in Puyallup and in parts of Loveland. You share a border with the Forever Tacoma gang. Of your main gigs your gang runs protection for smugglers ( somtimes you are the smugglers) along route 7. You sideline in hijacking cargo, stealing and stripping cars, BTL and street substances,you also pick up protection money for the Yak's ( of which the gang gets a cut) . And muscle work if it comes along.

Enjoy the crazy life chummers
Sandoval Smith
Well, I've been kicking around shapeshifter ideas lately, so I thought I'd try this one out.

History:
[ Spoiler ]
Kiedo
Okay heres my concept, he's got some cyber but I forgot to include how he aquired it so I'll revise that.

[ Spoiler ]
Cydlexia
I have a concept in the works for yah. He's a Natty Dread, Shaman totem of the snake.. Kick it around And I will send you the specs...
Cydlexia
D'at is only if ya be' beliv'in Jah môn, d'en de right of the real revolutionary will come t'rough.... Natty Dread ride's again, remember d'at! For de nuyen.gif I can tell ya what ya need.......
HobbeGoblin
Kiedo...i like it. Just send me the character stats.

Sandoval....would you consider playing a rat shifter? while survivor in the history you provided exhibits some wolf qualities it seems there are some heavy arguments that he is a mean-a$$ rat shifter. Cydll has my companion book ( i've never really looked at shifters) so, i'm not sure if there is a rat shifter. I do like the concept but the history seemed more like rat to me ( mostly the fleeing to an urban area, scrounging an existence there and the doss is basically a cellar)...hope i dont offend.

By the way Kiedo...you have no idea how big an influence the Yak's have on this gang. If you dont still have the bike you can always catch a ride with the Rastafarian in his van. If you dont mind the second-hand " smoke"
HobbeGoblin
The gangs offical "colors" are racing leathers ( the jacket anyways) with the symbol on the back, right shoulder/arm and on the left breast above the heart.The colors of the leathers is up to each one individually and often matches the colors/designs on your bike. If you wear a helmet ( which is not made fun of) it is usually airbrushed with designs. Members are often fond of sewing patches on their leathers from parts manufacturers, motorcycle companies..etc.

Bikes are steet bikes...crotch rockets, traditionally. You bigger folks may buy choppers to support your weight (trolls). As no street bike comes with the load to move you.

Cars are acceptable, most are tuners, all are fast......all are fast. Car drivers are afforded alittle less respect as most status other than gang rank is based upon your bike riding skill. This should not stop anyone from having a fast car they prefer to drive in the gang.

Sandoval Smith
There are no rat shifters in the Companion. IIRC, Fox is the smallest 'shifter type there is, followed by eagle. Survivor was inspired by anecdotal experiences I've heard from relatives, who lived in areas that still had wolf populations that had become acclimatized to scavenging off of people. I think wolf would be more appropriate than rat because of the strong pack bond he would feel to the gang. It also gives hims reason to be ruthless and vicious against threats to 'the pack' without creating the threat that his behavior will make him too dangerous for other gang members to be around.

*edit*
I forgot to mention that currently Survivor has no bike (5k starting resources rather suck). He used to have one, but a couple weeks ago, it abruptly blew up. While he was riding it. He's very unhappy about that.
Kiedo
well until you said I couldn't have a crotch rocket because of the load problem(which I hadn't really thought about) he was going to have one. But I think I'll go with a Blitzen, if I can pay rigger 3 price for it... If not it's a scorpion, even with the 90k I don't have much extra cash to play with. And for the record, Legion enjoys "first hand" smoke, which probably means rasta and he would be friends or at least buisness associates.
Sandoval Smith
I think that's one of the things you pay the extra percentage for a troll sized version. That stats are exactly the same, it just so happens that your bike is bigger, and reinforced in the right places.

*edit* For troll or dwarf modified gear, you pay 1.25 times the base cost.
Kiedo
QUOTE (hobbegoblin)

Bikes are steet bikes...crotch rockets, traditionally. You bigger folks may buy choppers to support your weight (trolls). As no street bike comes with the load to move you.

thats why I'm getting the blitzen, not to mention it's faster.
WinterRat1
I have three more questions (sorry, I know I'm asking a lot of questions without posting much about a potential character. He's coming together in my head, just fyi).

1. Are you planning on making this a one-shot, or a (hopefully) ongoing campaign?

2. To what level will backstory, contacts, enemies, etc, come into play? Is this a plot-driven (GM story) or player driven (character choice) game? I know ideally GMs strive for a mix of both, I just wanted to have a better feel for things, because if the game revolves around whatever story line you have set up for us (which is fine by me) then I'm not going to work on pages and pages of background that will never come into play. Conversely, if it's more of a role-playing and character driven game, then I want to make sure I have all the relevant details of the character's life fleshed out as much as possible.

3. Should we assume that our characters begin play knowing each other, possibly for quite some time?

Sorry again for all the questions, I've been wanting to play a gang campaign for a while and I just want to get as much out of the experience as possible. smile.gif
HobbeGoblin
To answer these questions:
1. My intention is to have an on going campaign.That being said it revolves around player interest. There are ways to bring in characters after the campaign begins. New recruits come in, Hardcore members get released from jail/prison.( so, if you like tell a friend)

2. Is this GM or Player driven? It is both. While I as the GM will give out adventures it is through your ( the players) contacts. There are certain set things the players are required to do ie...Deal BTL/other substances if that is what youre assigned to, Pick up protection money if you are assigned that, or any other "hook" I throw into the game ( business deals).A ganger who wants recognition, status or just plain old money will seek out oppurtunities to bring in "jobs". Maybe you know a guy who works a stuffer shack and he lets you know an order for Burn is coming in a week.He wants a cut of the Hijack. See how i'm playing it? The average ganger makes 50 yen aday doing the gangs business...if you bring in a "job" you get a cut from the top.( yes that means a ganger makes roughly 1500 yen a month) Your backstory and contacts/enemies will be a factor in the storyline.......just so you all know, i'm developing individual side or supporting goals for each player to deal with along with the main storyline.

3. Do you all know each other? Unless you have been in jail/prison or the other person in question has been in jail/prison then you will know eachother....in that case, you know of each other. The gang is somewhat tight knit so you all will have a " working" relationship.
HobbeGoblin
I have accepted Cydlexia's Rastafarian Snake Shaman concept and, Kiedo's Troll with some minor tweaking will be accepted.

Sandoval i dont have access to my shadowrun companion book right now so, do shifters like vampires, ghouls, and banshee's devour essence? if they do then i will have to decline that concept, if they dont then it is acceptable. Also are shifters animal minded as in bestial intelligence? if so then also not an acceptable concept.
HobbeGoblin
I would like to state that combat will be fact of this campaign but, not in and of it totally. If your characters only focus is combat, yes you will get it but, you will quite possibly miss out on something else. Just playing a combat monster is pretty one dimentional. Add some flavor by using contacts, knowledge skills anything that will give you some depth. The world may percieve you Gangers as dispassionate, Homicidal, dregs of society ( Kiedo's Troll is by the way) but, inside your adopted family...the gang, you are not.Your gang family is the only place you feel at home, you drink and shed tears for friends killed or just died, you laugh while drinking and subjecting your body and mind to chemical or electronic drugs; Its the life you have, bad or good and that is where the real story of your character is. A zoned out killer with no interpersonal skills or intentions to be social really isnt that fun.It is fun to run combat but, that isnt the whole of the game or the focus/direction i hope to take this campaign.

I'm off the soapbox now.
Kiedo
In my own defense I built the character like that but I had planned to roleplay him a little toned down, and more three dimensional
HobbeGoblin
I actually got that from your history Kiedo. I was putting that last post out for future players to consider. Your Troll has lots of Demons i cant wait to exploit...i mean er...explore.
HobbeGoblin
Got your email Kiedo
Sandoval Smith
Shapeshifters have no special dietary requirements. They don't _have_ to eat people, if they don't want to.devil.gif

They also possess a human intelligence, but a bestial nature. Among other things, this limits the knowledge skills they can have at chargen, and
QUOTE (SRC)
THough shapeshifters can assume human form, they are animals at heart.  Consequently, powerful animal instincts and emotions drive all shapeshifter characters.  Even those who have learned to speak metahuman languages and have assimilated into civilized culture remain beasts at their core, and occasionlly act in ways that may horrify even the most hardened shadowrunn.er

This was a behavioral tendancy that I tried to show in Survivor's character history. When he's up against an enemy, he goes for the kill, having trouble remembering the concept of holding back, or keeping lower members of the pack, 'in their place.' This doesn't mean that he chases sticks and humps people's legs.
HobbeGoblin
I just read the companion....i like the idea.Youre in Sandoval. I mean hey why not....if you really knew Kiedo's Troll your character is tame compared to his.
WinterRat1
OK sorry for the long delay, I ended up making an adept of the Invisible Way. I admit, the character is not exactly what you'd call your 'prototypical ganger', but I thought the story was an interesting take on how someone could end up joining a gang in a way you wouldn't necessarily expect. There's a lack of detail at parts because I have been working a lot so there are points where more elaboration could be called for but isn't there yet. If you want more specific details on any of my background, just ask me Hobbe. Let me know what you think. I'll send you the character sheet if/when I'm approved. Regardless, hope people enjoy reading it!

[ Spoiler ]
Cydlexia
Bin' som-time for me môn, on da' rock of dis' road I ride. Read'in your words on da' post, time you spend speak'in of people dat' may be. <<Takes a long pull on his hooka, smoke slowly billows off his lips in soft puffs as he speaks the next part>> If ya' want ta know more 'bout da' dready step into the van môn. I will tell ya all 'bout de' way of Ras Tafari, show you places wakened souls rez'son no more. 'ere pull de' herb an listen to me' tale.
<< Hits the exotic pipe once more, it's strange and sweet scent fills the back of his van. He sits on cushions with sage burning all about, you get the sense that your looking in on some ancient voodoo den in Baton Rouge. Take a pull ( or not ) matters not, sitting down next to the old Dready you now begin to notice the dryed chickens and other foul hanging from the ceiling. There silhouettes vague through all the " second hand smoke" glowing a strange irrodescent blue by the florescence lights placed above. Once you are seated down on a cushion in front of a poster of a large herb leaf he starts in fast with the Rasta. >>
O'n bon' to da' time 'for ya to co'm to me môn. Ras Tafari de' one t' o' learn da' natty' from da' moth'er land, babylon' com' to da' dready an took da' womb from me' people môn. 'ell to live, skell' we walk. <<his words then a very faint and meshed>> Se'toda'nattyoon'deoniwordsay'longtime'sayon'ego

Now be gone wit'ya need'in some ta t'ink ôn will be some rest for me.
Jah watch over ya môn!

OOC:(( thats a little taste of this strange PC better then a long life you will probably know nothing about if I posted it... If you want to know more about his ways read a little on real Natty Dreads, I am using some of their histories from the exodus of Zimbabwe, and the feeling of the "Babylon system" ( there oppression from sect governments like the BABYLONIANS that eventually sacked and enslaved some of ethiopia in acient times. //As well as the fellings of Hell on earth and finding ethiopia in the end.. SR concept on the rastafarian// ) His attitude is the Rasta way now living on the streets in and running with your gang from reasons probably only know to him self.... ))

<<singing a lyric>>Yi'ya po yi'yap pa' pyi'p pa, ti' el 'e mm' bop' bop' di' el 'e !! Ah'frica unit, cause wh'ier moving right out ta'v ba'bylon ôn wh'ier goo'ing our fathers land. Yah'e << the profit Bob Marley >>
Cydlexia

If any are really interested in the Shaman as far as Game aspect.. Appearance and other I guess nows the time to do a little posting on that.

Appearance:

6'3 height
130lbs ( skinny a sickly looking at times )
Skin: Dark ebony
Hair: Large Nasty Dreadlocks
Eyes: Brown ( sometimes black and serpentine/ depending on the magic he is using )
Apparel: Around his waist he wears a sarong in Black Red Yellow Green it is dingy and unclean. His jacket ( he usually wears this open with out any under shirt/ if he is wearing one it just plain white or black depending on his mood ) has a hint of the same colors, and his serpent is a viper likely near the gaboon species. Many patchs cover it girth as well, anything from the flag of the home land Zimbabwe to herb leaves, and old profits like Marley, Harper, Ziggy and Tosh, tie-die and much much more. Bone and bead neckless's hang to the middle of his chest. And a hand rolled blunt usually sits behind one of his ears.
Cyberware: He is pure in that sense
WinterRat1
I have to comment that was an extremely impressive Jamacian writing Cydlexia. It's not too hard to mimic a language or accent, but writing one is a whole different story. Just had to give credit where some credit was due. smile.gif
Cydlexia
Thank you... Yeah I lived in west laurderdale, tamarac for some time, and worked with a haitian/jamaican for a bit, he was a cool dude but there where days I couldn't even get a word of what he was saying.. but over time I listened and some became more clear.. still this falls short of what some one who is really from that region would be writing. but I try.. Thanks for the grats biggrin.gif
HobbeGoblin
WinterRat1 ........WOW! That is an impressive story.Just send me your character for revue....You are definately in.
HobbeGoblin
So far i am impressed and happy at the depth of the character concepts i've recieved.As cydlexia can tell you from first hand knowledge most of my SR campaigns have degenerated into violent free-for-alls because of characters only being combat orientated. I am seriously impressed with not only the concepts presented, but also the writing, and sheer thought put into these characters. I promise to not let your hard work go for nothing. This is shaping up to be an exciting story campaign.

The richer the detail of your backgrounds gives me more to explore with your characters. This is a great medium as we arent table talking and secret things are just that. I have a main storyline for the campaign and I am developing individual subplots for each character, I am also leaving somethings openended so that you have the oppurtunity to find things on your own. ( being proactive drives the story, and enriches everyones gaming experience) Ask cydlexia, he's played enough PnP campaigns to understand how i work.
fuhok
I like the way this is going. I'll have a concept for you soon. bvr mk
Cydlexia
True, True.... Hobbe knows his shiza'

( one like this where he was a player )
Whether we where a Jedi hero (me) and an Ex-republic Soldier then turned Smuggler (him) trying to negotiate our way out of a docking bay in an imperial star destoryer that had us caught red handed investigating a recant attack. We role-played like champs... (And nothing was working by the way) in the end it was a blaster pistol to the Deck Officers face via' his PC that turn the RP to action. ( which by the way didn't bode to well for us, little did my PC know that a Sith was in that same docking bay, and thats when the STAR WARS game turned from just RPG to classic George Lucas Action hero movie.. Other PC's lead by Hobb's Smuggler fought there way to our Ship, while I exausted almost all my Vitality, Force powers and Lightsaber Fourm handling this Dark Jedi..)

( to one like this where he was a GM )
To a Shatterzone game he was running... A wonderfully elaborate detailed depiction of a space station floating over a desolate mining community in the outer Zone. Where I got the pleasure of being a Seedy bar owner on that station. He allowed me freedom to run my bar, and life as I saw it fit. Though every action had it own consequences. Which was fun, because I didn't always make the best ones. biggrin.gif

For example: When I went to sign the papers to take possession of the bar, it would seem that my identity got mistaken for someone else, by the local Mobster loanshark. And well I took the opportunity and took his money, I mean hey if he though I was some one else well I couldn't get caught right. biggrin.gif ( Yeah, that lasted about a week until I was just putting the last coat of Paint on my new Bar furnished and Payed for in full by Mob money when the Loanshark and a few of his thugs decided to come in and see how his *misplaced investment was going and collect. Well things got a bit ugly from that point on. But unlike the other scenario it was all RP/ not one gun was fired or one punch thrown. Yet still I think back on it as a cool a$$ encounter. )

So be sure this game will be filled with many encounters alike, some may be full of action some full of RP some a little of both. I can tell you only this WE the players here will run our lives. Though we are all in this for a common goal, the gang and our rise or fall in it. We are all individuals here and Hobbegoblin's going to exploits us as such. We all have past's, and we all have futures its just what path we will be on when they all mesh. And I am sure he will not forget those Skeletons or Saints we leave behind in our closet's either. So be ready for that ugly old red sweater to pop out when you least expect it to wrench up our run, but hey thats what makes life fun. Well at least to me, my favorite part of these games are out running that Lonestar Srgt. and besting him as far as I can until he finally wins or Using that Decker to hack a Unicorp systems to get info on some new CEO of there rival company just to exploit him for nuyen. We will no dought get our chance to do both and much more.

Well thats about enough boost'in his Ego...
So i'll shut up for now... hehehe

Nah like he said before, We have played many PnP games over the years and they were all different and unique in there own right. But fun none the less. So this game I would expect no less excitement and endangerment that keeps RP'ers like us feen'in for more Fantasy Action Adventure..... See yah all Ingame when it starts.
fuhok
QUOTE (fuhok)
I like the way this is going. I'll have a concept for you soon. bvr mk

he has the light side ,I have the dark side. See, there's two sides to every shwarts. Lord helmet
Kiedo
Actually, you can ask hobbegoblin, I've got the "dark side" nitch pretty well filled for this run lol.
Sandoval Smith
There is something rather amusing in that it might be the _wolf_ who will be the most personable PC in here. grinbig.gif
Kiedo
your following me

Legion, is nice once you get to know him, but his thick exterior hinders that "slightly". As I said he is more than likely friends with the rasta, due to his "herbal" inclinations. He probably friends with all the others too, unless they show weakness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012