Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whatever Happened....
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DocTaotsu
Gaaaaaaaah! That's awful KK ;p
Kanada Ten
My roommate suggests the "Portland Tyranny" for Urban Brawl.
DocTaotsu
Quickly redubbed by their competitors as "The Portland Trannies"

Those elves man, they just can't win.

Hm... "Portland Punishers" sounds like it'd be a decent name for a bush league Urban Brawl team.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Did somebody actually complain about orks taking over? I mean, the elves have proven completely incompetant when it comes to running pretty much anything. They couldn't prevent revolution in one of their own countrys and they couldn't keep control of their own foggy barrier thingy. Come on! I'd fire 'em and give orks a chance on principal, even if I didn't think orks were the kewlest thing ever!
Kyoto Kid
...no complaint from the Short One there. grinbig.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Kanada Ten @ Feb 15 2008, 12:24 AM) *
My roommate suggests the "Portland Tyranny" for Urban Brawl.

We had the 'Corvalis Cavaliers' in ours.
Vegetaman
QUOTE (last_of_the_great_mikeys @ Mar 9 2008, 03:48 PM) *
Did somebody actually complain about orks taking over? I mean, the elves have proven completely incompetant when it comes to running pretty much anything. They couldn't prevent revolution in one of their own countrys and they couldn't keep control of their own foggy barrier thingy. Come on! I'd fire 'em and give orks a chance on principal, even if I didn't think orks were the kewlest thing ever!

It's probably not cannon, but this stretches to the Genesis Shadowrun game, too. The elves are completely incapable of ridding their land of the free spirit "Thon" and must enlist a human and his runner's help to destroy it. Oh yeah, and a dragon. I mean, good work guys. And not only that, they're completely indignant about it too, sending people on "special tasks" rather than facing the problem head on. Faith in the elves may well be mis-placed, IMO. grinbig.gif
Particle_Beam
Ah yes, the great Harlequin and Frosty need to contact our measly little Joshua to get rid of Thon... I blasted that thing with my Shotgun to pieces. biggrin.gif
Malicant
Little pawns in games they do not understand getting cocky... ah, never mind. wink.gif
Fuchs
Our GM didn't really get the adventure he ran (Harlequin), due to language deficiencies, or lazyness, and so didn't read the page that said "those NPCs are immortal and impossible to beat". So we got to storm Ehran's place, our troll knocked the elf out, and we dragged the unconscious, bound and gagged scribe back to Harlequin and dumped him at his feet for the finale. Ah, the good old days of (innocent) SR1.
nathanross
QUOTE (Fuchs @ Mar 10 2008, 04:48 AM) *
Our GM didn't really get the adventure he ran (Harlequin), due to language deficiencies, or lazyness, and so didn't read the page that said "those NPCs are immortal and impossible to beat". So we got to storm Ehran's place, our troll knocked the elf out, and we dragged the unconscious, bound and gagged scribe back to Harlequin and dumped him at his feet for the finale. Ah, the good old days of (innocent) SR1.

ROTFL rotfl.gif

That is just funny!

BTW, I really am against any Ork government. Ork's lifespan is far too short to trust them to maintain peace. Born criminals if you ask me. Only elves can be trusted to govern, as our lives are worth more, and we understand the long term.
Kyoto Kid
...Plllbbbbt! nyahnyah.gif ork.gif grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012