Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Matrix Misfits
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Grey
A little after noon on a Tuesday.
Lindt
Heh. Nope, Ed isnt the outdoors type at all. He owns a gun, but I for one cant tell you why... defintly planning on bringing it though. There is a reason one of his nicknames is sissy. Actually as long as its day light out he might not have a huge issue with it.
Shockwave_IIc
Thats a shame, Mo prefers going out at dawn or dusk.
Lindt
As long as we are back before dusk, cause dusk in the barrons is a BAD idea for a group of kids.
Grey
I'm editing the first message you got, I forgot to put a time in there.
Grey
Dash: With your local area knowledge skill, you know that the address given is rumored to be the location of a Street Doc.
Shockwave_IIc
QUOTE (Grey)
I'm editing the first message you got, I forgot to put a time in there.

In light of this i've edited my post.
Grey
Sorry bout that. I get ADD about my ideas sometimes and leave stuff out when I post and have to go back to edit.
Grey
Dash and Raiko: I want to move the story by the time I get off work, so if you could try to post in the next hour and a half, that would be great. If I don't hear from ya, I'll just assume you go along with the group and whatnot.
Dashifen
Sorry -- was out to dinner with my fiancee last night. Posted now.
Raiko
Take my last post as Karl's consent for the op.
Shockwave_IIc
Grey did you get my PM?
Grey
Yeah, go ahead with it if thats what you want to do.
Shockwave_IIc
k. it's done. Feel free to just skip to the end on this if ya wanting.
Grey
I'm gunna be doing the fast-foward soon to when you guys come out of the Op. Just got a little last minute brain-storming to do.
Shockwave_IIc
Like where your taking this grey.
Lindt
So do I! eek.gif
Grey
Right on, I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I was worried I wasn't gunna be able to pull it off right.
Grey
Everyone add 2 to your Intel and do me a favor, update your sheets with everything and email them over to me so I make sure I've got the latest and greatest. My addy is metis76(at)yahoo.com

Oh, a few of you didn't have a spot on the sheet for what Cyber/Bio was installed. I took that to mean you only had the datajack and that was it. Please update your sheets with a list of installed cyber/bio.

Thanks.
Grey
One more thing. When you send me the updated sheet, make sure to clear off any character history or story stuff, I just want the stats on these for my referance.
Shockwave_IIc
Oh now you tell me nyahnyah.gif

Incomming (for a second time)
Lindt
Oh yeah... math SPU.... forgot about that whole cronograph thing... DUH embarrassed.gif
Shockwave_IIc
So did i!!
Raiko
Did we recognise any of the first hosts / nodes to become corrupted in the 'dream'?

If so, then maybe we could check one of them out now.

Grey
No, it was almost as if you were looking into the night sky and all the hosts were stars.
Grey
Raiko, I need an updated copy of your character sheet please.
Shockwave_IIc
Sorry for the lack of posting, busy with work and now i've got some dodgy cold/flu thing, so im not thinking that straight but i've done a short post.
Grey
Its cool, my week was rather messed up as well. I'll get things moving again soon.
Raiko
Raiko, I need an updated copy of your character sheet please.

Done.

Dashifen
My laptop is dying -- it's failing somehow and rebooting -- so I'm going to be re-tooling for a few days. I'll be in and out to post when I can. Just wanted to let everyone know.
Lindt
*pokes it with a stick* ya dead mon?
Not sure exactly how to go about this IC.. but Eds intentions with Jason arnt direct. The kid ran away. He will gadly help if asked, but it wasent one of his kids, and Ed knows how it is on the streets, if Jason wants to be there, more power to him.
Shockwave_IIc
hearing that, i mean it's been like almost two days. chance's of finding him is remote, shame i don't have traceroute...
Grey
Sorry, I should have said that I was gunna be slow for the next day or two. I've changed a few things around in my mind and I'm still getting everything planned out. We're also getting a new player soon. Sorry for the lag, I should have said something.
Dashifen
Wanted to let everyone know that I'm on spring break, so my speed will be slow as well.
Raiko
hearing that, i mean it's been like almost two days. chance's of finding him is remote, shame i don't have traceroute...

Karl's got Traceroute.
He's still jacked in watching his action flicks, blissfully unaware that there's a problem.

Lindt
Well untill he comes back... cause I cant do it.
FYI, Interm exams this week, gonna be busy. Ill try and check in friday.
Grey
Right now you guys are in Role Play mode. You're in downtime. Feel free to use to to talk about the dream or whatever else. If at anytime you are ready for me to fastward the game, let me know, but I'd like to wait until after our new player shows up.
Lindt
And we disprise to play video games! Rock on.
Shockwave_IIc
Is that sarcasm?
Lindt
No, it was just funny. Thought I might point that out. Especally since Eds the only one who owns a gun, and he goes and plays a stratgy game, where Mo goes and plays the Fps. Just entertained.
Grey
Ok, things fell through with having one more character join the game. I've got a fucked up weekend coming up, but I'll have a new post to move the story ahead by Monday at the latest.
Lindt
No probem. Just finished exam week, so I may just spend the weekend half cocked to celebrate.
Lindt
*DROP KICK* needs more then a bump
Grey
I'm sorry for all the lag guys. To be honest, I've been having a hell of a time figuring out where to take the game right now. I had ideas for how to start it and how to end it, but I'm having a problem connecting the two points. If you guys have anything you want to do as characters, please feel free and I'll keep the game going that way. Inspiration should hit me again, its just taking its time doing it.

Didn't Shockwave say he wanted to go check out that painting of the Mona Lisa again or something?
Shockwave_IIc
Yup i did, but to be honest i have very little chance of doing anything with it. I would post but im lacking ideas myself. erm i'll get something though...
Dashifen
Did I get anything in the kid's room that may have hinted as to where he went?
Grey
Nope, he packed his stuff and took off from what you can tell.
Dashifen
Damn. That was my one good idea for this little event, then. Oh well. Hell with him, then. He wants out, he's out smile.gif
Shockwave_IIc
Yeah seems a bit heartless but oh well.

Anyway, real life not taking my attension as much, there is a post at last.
Dashifen
Yeah, but I don't think we have much to go on for the moment. I got one other thing I can do, too, that I forgot about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012