Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Matrix Misfits
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Shockwave_IIc
QUOTE (Grey)
Btw, for those of you that didn't figure it out, the bomb was my April Fools Joke. rotfl.gif

I can't believe that no one questioned that!

Thats nice, but considering i got it after 12, then that makes me immune...
Lindt
Ok, back to work slackers, we're burning day light.
Grey
I'm having complete GM's Block with this game. I just can seem to get any of my ideas to translate into a story. At this point the game is kinda dead and I don't see how I'm gunna bring it back to life.

Sorry guys, I hate to disappoint.
Lindt
Ooo no... dont do that! I like this game!
A Clockwork Lime
And this is when they pulled out the effigy and Molotov cocktails.
Lindt
Where the hell did I leave my pitchfork and torch...
Dashifen
Grey -- you want me to take over? You could take Thor if you'd like, or I could just kill him when he throws himself out the second story window.
Grey
If you like, I'm totally fine with that. I can shoot you a PM and tell you the ideas that I had for where the game could go. Better yet, catch me on AIM and we can chat about it, my ID is Grey1976.
Dashifen
I'll try to get on sometime tonight -- probably after 7:00 my time (4:00 yours, I believe)
Raiko
I'll be going on holiday for two weeks this Thurday, I get back on the 29th. If my hotel has net access I'll try to keep an eye on this thread to see if it's started up again.

Assuming that I can't post from the hotel, then from Thurday onwards I'm happy for Grey / Dashifen to make decisions for Karl while I'm away.

Dashifen
Okay. Just met with Grey and we discussed his plans and what not. So, I'm good to go with this game. I liked what he wanted to do and I know where I want to go with it. So, I'll make a post IC later tonight after I do some paper work.

But, what I need from you guys is this: send me your character sheets either by PM or to dashifen@dashifen.com.

Also, Thor/Rick will be on autopilot. That means he's still a member of the team and he'll still act, but I won't use him to give you guys to much help. If you need him to do something he will -- just tell him IC to do it and he will. That cool!?

If so, on with the fun smile.gif
A Clockwork Lime
ic.gif Rick, get in that kitchen and make me some pie.
Grey
<Kyle>Shut up Fatass!</Kyle>
Lindt
WOO!!
Ill send it along tommorow from work (stupid unworking computers)
Dashifen
I haven't gotten character sheets from anyone but a Clockwork Lime. Lindt? Shockwave? Bueller? I know Raiko's out of town for a while but if you guys can send me your stuff, I'll get started. Also, Lindt, if you get a chance, edit your last IC post and take out that stuff about the bomb not being a bomb. In my game, the house is getting toasted vegm.gif
A Clockwork Lime
<kicks Grey in the ass for that>
Grey
Dash, I can send you all the latest sheets that I've got if you like. Just say the word.

Clock: nyahnyah.gif
Dashifen
QUOTE (Grey)
Dash, I can send you all the latest sheets that I've got if you like. Just say the word.

Clock: nyahnyah.gif

Sure. Send them to dashifen(at)dashifen.com.
Grey
Sent
Dashifen
Received smile.gif thanks!
Lindt
Sorry I have been rather un-attendent. I managed to trash my knee again, and its a long walk (read more then 2 rooms) from my couch to my desktop. Im fixing my lappy so I hope to be back around more soon.
Dashifen
I'm going to start this sucker up again. We have editted necessary posts and I've posted a new one to get us started. Let's see where this goes smile.gif
Raiko
Hi, I'm back from my holidays now. I'll catch up on the thread and start posting again over the weekend.

Great to see the thread's started up again.

Sorry if my absence caused anyone any inconvenience.

Dashifen
no problem at all. glad to see your back smile.gif
Dashifen
When you get the shot: everyone give me an intelligence (6) test to see if you recognize the symbol. I'll assume that eventually Mo and Karl get back and tell Ed about it so you might as well roll, too, Lindt.
A Clockwork Lime
(Sorry for not responding very often; I'll try and get a post in today.)

Intelligence Test: 11 3 4 3 8 1 11 7 4 1; 4 successes
Lindt
05 05 04 04 04 03 03 02 nope, no clue
yeah, time to get this back moving again.
Raiko
Karl's roll: 08, 05, 04, 03, 03, 03, 03, 03, 02, 01, 01, 01

Dashifen
Raiko -- sent you a PM. Haven't heard from Shockwave yet, going to give her until tomorrow morning to get back to us.
Shockwave_IIc
Haven't heard from Shockwave yet, going to give her until tomorrow morning to get back to us.

I know i change they way i looked when i bleached mie hair but i didn't changed it THAT much!!

Int test, i did one in the Ic thread my best was 1 5, and the rest were 4 or lower but if ya wqanting another one here goes

Dashifen
Fair enough. Was guessing from the sex of your character. :blush:

Sent you a PM about what you know.
A Clockwork Lime
It was the oversized breasts that confused me. <nods sagely>
Dashifen
FYI: I'll be away until Monday. I'll try to get back to deal with new posts and what not at least once a day. Sorry!
Dashifen
Okay -- I'm back. What are we waiting on to move forward?
Lindt
As far as I know we arnt.

*drop kicks to front page*
Dashifen
Okay, I'll try to hook up the jumper cables to this one shortly. If it goes the way of the Dodo, I'll start up a new game and a call for new players and we'll run the finish up that I wrote. Anyone from this game can try to move right into the other one, or something.
Raiko
Sorry for the delay, my net access has been "patchy" this week, back to normal now though.

Dashifen
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to let this fade away. I've got one game finishing up, though, and when the Mafia Affair is done, I'll probably try to restart Matrix Misfits under a new name. Anyone who wants to can resubmit their character and play in that game. It's going to pick up where this one leaves off, just with a new crew of deckers/otaku. Sorry for those of you who hung onto the bitter end, but the family of this one just signed the do-not-resusitate order and I'll just reincarnate it later. Pah ... that was a horrible analogy.
Lindt
Yeah, your fired...
Shockwave_IIc
As much as i don't want to stop cos i like playing Mo, with real life and all the best i've been able to do is put in fleeting visits, and now that i've got to move again...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012