Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potent Quotables
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
CanRay
Another question I have is, did he have drugged milk in the fridge?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Dr.Rockso @ Aug 16 2011, 02:53 PM) *
Does the law hold if they are taxidermied?

Do ANY of the Ninjutsu laws hold if they are taxidermied?!

This is all theoretical anyways. No way he actually killed (or found) 11 Stripper Ninjas in the first place. They are legendary at stealth afterall... These were obviously posers.
Krojar
Player burns an edge to stave off his -35 enemy off for another two sessions. Returns, IC, to the rest of the party:

Player 2: "Hey Gunslinger you look a little less...Edgeful than before. Anything happen?"
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Krojar @ Aug 16 2011, 03:30 PM) *
Player burns an edge to stave off his -35 enemy off for another two sessions. Returns, IC, to the rest of the party:

Player 2: "Hey Gunslinger you look a little less...Edgeful than before. Anything happen?"

Edgeful? heh.... smile.gif
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 16 2011, 05:27 PM) *
This is all theoretical anyways. No way he actually killed (or found) 11 Stripper Ninjas in the first place. They are legendary at stealth afterall... These were obviously posers.

Unless of course he found the Stripper Ninja Strip Club and tipped them with DMSO laced singles....
Neraph
QUOTE (Dr.Rockso @ Aug 16 2011, 05:44 PM) *
Unless of course he found the Stripper Ninja Strip Club and tipped them with DMSO laced singles....

It'd be creepier if they were all actually Slab'd and not dead...
CanRay
QUOTE (Neraph @ Aug 16 2011, 07:14 PM) *
It'd be creepier if they were all actually Slab'd and not dead...
Especially considering that it's his SAFEHOUSE and they've been on Slab for how long?
Neraph
"Interesting pieces. Wait... are those catheters? And IVs?!"
Miri
To make things even more fun and creepier.. have them all wake up the next morning and find all the strippers in different positions.. and no one heard or saw anything.
Xahn Borealis
Wake up the next morning.

THEY'RE ALL STANDING ROUND YOUR BED
CanRay
*Slasher Smile* With knives.
PeteThe1
Should have sprung for the PAB machine.
Xahn Borealis
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 17 2011, 06:53 AM) *
*Slasher Smile* With knives.

No, no, just STANDING THERE. WATCHING YOU. ALL SLENDER, LIKE.

Goodnight, everypony. devil.gif
ggodo
Those things are in Minecraft now. I hate Notch nearly as much as I love him.
Xahn Borealis
QUOTE (ggodo @ Aug 17 2011, 07:31 AM) *
Those things are in Minecraft now. I hate Notch nearly as much as I love him.c

I need that game like a ghoul needs flesh.
ggodo
They ignore you and build their own things, until you look directly at them. Then they teleport at you and will chase you until one of you dies.
PeteThe1
Or worse, they're frozen in place but only as long as you're looking at them. When you're not...

"Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe, don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink."
scarius
I think that all the above reasons are why he killed the strippers first...
He is in another game being GMd by a mate and he found out that I am a jaguar, now he wants to either skin me and make a coat, or taxidermy me and have a stripper ridding me
HunterHerne
QUOTE (scarius @ Aug 17 2011, 05:32 AM) *
I think that all the above reasons are why he killed the strippers first...
He is in another game being GMd by a mate and he found out that I am a jaguar, now he wants to either skin me and make a coat, or taxidermy me and have a stripper ridding me

... Hope you have a contingency plan for protection (Remember, the best defence is a good offence...)
scarius
i am playing a jaguar adept theif, so my plan is to transform and then using great leap and wall running to get as far away as posible. then follow him home and give him a tranq patch overdose
CanRay
Shapeshifter Parkour Masters... Now I'm scared.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 17 2011, 09:31 AM) *

As you should be... wobble.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 17 2011, 10:35 AM) *
As you should be... wobble.gif
The Dwarven Parkour Master Street Doc/Gorilla Guerrilla Journalist was bad enough...
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 17 2011, 10:09 AM) *
The Dwarven Parkour Master Street Doc/Gorilla Guerrilla Journalist was bad enough...

Heh... I bet he (They?) was interesting, though. At least, he sounds interesting. smile.gif
CanRay
He.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 17 2011, 10:22 AM) *

Thanks...
CanRay
BTW: Not a doctor you *EVER* want to stiff. This is the guy that writes the ShadowSkool stuff. He thinks up twice the number of impossible things before breakfast than I do all day.

And consider how much I spout out here.
pbangarth
QUOTE (Xahn Borealis @ Aug 17 2011, 12:33 AM) *
Wake up the next morning.

THEY'RE ALL STANDING ROUND YOUR BED

Reminds me of the nurses in Silent Hill
Neraph
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 17 2011, 09:31 AM) *

I like the idea of an Aztlan Jaguar Shifter Jaguar Guard Mystic Adept, who's spirit animal in the Aztlan tradition is a... Jaguar. All sorts of fluffy-crunch there.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Neraph @ Aug 17 2011, 09:00 PM) *
I like the idea of an Aztlan Jaguar Shifter Jaguar Guard Mystic Adept, who's spirit animal in the Aztlan tradition is a... Jaguar. All sorts of fluffy-crunch there.

Yep, Lots of possibilities for both the Jaguar and Eagle Shifters here. smile.gif
Neraph
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 18 2011, 07:45 AM) *
...Eagle Shifters here. smile.gif

I'm tired of seeing Eagle Shifter shaman. I've seen enough to fill a schoolbus.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Neraph @ Aug 18 2011, 06:20 AM) *

Never seen one personally... Shifters are far and few between at our table. Actually cannot remember ever seeing one at all, in fact, though I do have one waiting in the wings (Jaguar Shifter).

Wait, that is not true. I did have a Tiger Shifter in 2nd Edition once. He was interesting, but very short played.
CanRay
I've always wanted to make a Wolf Shapechanger. Not because of any particular bonuses or anything, I just think I'd be able to do the Wolf mindset better justice than any other animal.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 18 2011, 06:49 AM) *
I've always wanted to make a Wolf Shapechanger. Not because of any particular bonuses or anything, I just think I'd be able to do the Wolf mindset better justice than any other animal.

Wolves are fun...
Stahlseele
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 18 2011, 03:49 PM) *

i'd chose some sort of cat shifter . .
mine!
plaything!
food!
first one, then the other!
me sleep now!
don't make me angry!
i'll get angry anyway!
don't wanna get up!
don't wanna get dirty!

mix and repeat.

bascially, be an egoistical jerk that puts his fun and comfort above anything else . .
yep, i can get into that kind of mindset ^^
Draco18s
QUOTE (Neraph @ Aug 18 2011, 09:20 AM) *

My Eagle shifter is a Path of the Wheel mage. Also, being a bird is fun. "They didn't see me on camera" and "I perch on a lamp post and stunbolt him."
Xahn Borealis
QUOTE (pbangarth @ Aug 17 2011, 06:13 PM) *

Never played it, what do they do?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 18 2011, 07:12 AM) *
i'd chose some sort of cat shifter . .
mine!
plaything!
food!
first one, then the other!
me sleep now!
don't make me angry!
i'll get angry anyway!
don't wanna get up!
don't wanna get dirty!

mix and repeat.

bascially, be an egoistical jerk that puts his fun and comfort above anything else . .
yep, i can get into that kind of mindset ^^

Heh... Sounds just like my cat; which I am sure you were going for. smile.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (pbangarth @ Aug 17 2011, 12:13 PM) *
QUOTE (Xahn Borealis @ Aug 18 2011, 09:21 AM) *
Other than be creepy and try to perform operations on you without painkillers, surgical tools, or even an idea of what kind of surgery they're doing in the first place?
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 18 2011, 04:22 PM) *
Heh... Sounds just like my cat; which I am sure you were going for. smile.gif

this is about 95% of all cats.
which is why i love the little monsters ^^
we see eye to eye i guess . .
only difference is, that they can get away with it due to being cute <.<

I've seen ONE eagle shifter . .
bird droppings in that size are surprisingly effective at a whole lot of things . .
pbangarth
QUOTE (Xahn Borealis @ Aug 18 2011, 10:21 AM) *

It's a movie.

The protagonist must sneak past them but movement, noise, etc. tends to rouse them. They look able to do all kinds of nasty, 'operation' type things. Plus the tight outfits on nice bodies, which bodies are laced with ugly veins and markings, topped with crazy, unreal faces makes for a strange mix of horror and attraction.

EDIT: Plus it was filmed in Hamilton, Ontario, where I used to live, and Toronto where I now live. Lots of run-down buildings and waterfalls used in the movie, many of which I checked out.
CanRay
QUOTE (pbangarth @ Aug 18 2011, 11:29 AM) *
It's a movie.

The protagonist must sneak past them but movement, noise, etc. tends to rouse them. They look able to do all kinds of nasty, 'operation' type things. Plus the tight outfits on nice bodies, which bodies are laced with ugly veins and markings, topped with crazy, unreal faces makes for a strange mix of horror and attraction.

EDIT: Plus it was filmed in Hamilton, Ontario, where I used to live, and Toronto where I now live. Lots of run-down buildings and waterfalls used in the movie, many of which I checked out.
Did not do the research.

Video game series long before the movie came out.
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 18 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Did not do the research.

Video game series long before the movie came out.

The movie recreated them faithfully. Except the whole frozen around not moving thing. Thats unique to the movie, im pretty sure. In the games they definitely come at you. Sometimes with guns. Why DID those nurses have guns?
CanRay
QUOTE (Dr.Rockso @ Aug 18 2011, 11:41 AM) *
The movie recreated them faithfully. Except the whole frozen around not moving thing. Thats unique to the movie, im pretty sure. In the games they definitely come at you. Sometimes with guns. Why DID those nurses have guns?
It's a Japanese-Made Game that takes place in the United States.

What? You mean everyone in the USA doesn't carry a firearm with them at all times? nyahnyah.gif
Draco18s
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 18 2011, 12:45 PM) *
What? You mean everyone in the USA doesn't carry a firearm with them at all times? nyahnyah.gif

I have a German friend who keeps insisting that we do, and that we're all a bunch of prudes. nyahnyah.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Aug 18 2011, 12:06 PM) *
I have a German friend who keeps insisting that we do, and that we're all a bunch of prudes. nyahnyah.gif
Second part of that is true.

But, then again, I'm one of those deviant Canucks. nyahnyah.gif

EDIT: Or is that deviant for a Canuck? I keep forgetting...
Draco18s
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 18 2011, 01:08 PM) *

All the same. Canada is just America's hat, don'tchaknow. [ref]
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 18 2011, 01:08 PM) *
Second part of that is true.

EDIT: Or is that deviant for a Canuck? I keep forgetting...

No, thats normal. I think. I may be biased, being from Montreal and all.
CanRay
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Aug 18 2011, 12:11 PM) *
All the same. Canada is just America's hat, don'tchaknow. [ref]
The hilarious part is when US Shops, on the BORDER, refuse your payment because of one Canadian PENNY.

And by hilarious, I mean really fraggin' annoying as hell!
Beest
QUOTE (scarius @ Aug 17 2011, 09:46 PM) *
i am playing a jaguar adept theif, so my plan is to transform and then using great leap and wall running to get as far away as posible. then follow him home and give him a tranq patch overdose

Being sad Tetsu, we have reached a compromise. He lets me use him as a mount in battle and i don't skin him. it's win win.

Oh and standing outside a runner bar fighting amongst the party as to who is going to get to tmurder the silly npc who called you out to fight....makes npc's nervous
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012