Full Version: Tangled Currents - Johnny
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Bastard
Wednesday 12 June 2075 - 1426 - Inside Elana/Shelly's location, Seattle

"Clean that shit up. I am just here to get Shelly."
Mercy

The girl just looks at you then down to the mess on the floor then back to you. "Fuck you. Clean it up yourself. Who the fuck is this Shelly? She the bimbo they brought in to screw Abe? She must be something with all the guards that bastard has on her."

Her eyes open wide. "Wait. This Shelly isn't here because she wants to be, is she. You got huge brass balls to be coming here after her. You want some help?"
Bastard

"I would much rather you help, than me have to keep you quiet. I don't want to do that. I just want my friend."
[ Spoiler ]
Mercy

The woman slips the robe on and grins. The grin is not particularly nice. "Sure. I got some bones to pick with Mister Abe Shinose. That bastard is getting ready to retire me, and I cannot think of any nice way to do that in this business. What do you need from me?"
Bastard

"Let's go to an empty room where we can talk. Maybe we will both make it out of here alive."

Johnny knows he cannot stay there. The broken glass, in view of the back door. He has to get moving or get shooting.
Mercy

It is almost a shame when the girl covers her body up, but then this is business. She motions for you to come with her and returns to the room she had just left. It looks like a small sun room, with a hot tub in the floor. She moves to the blinds and shuts them to give you some privacy then turns to you. "Now who are you? Have to say you are pretty ballsy to come in here when Abe has all those men walking about. Where are the rest of your men?"
Bastard

"Don't worry. You probably won't see them if they don't want to be seen. Now, where is Shelly?"
Mercy
Wednesday 12 June 2075 - 1427 - Inside Elana/Shelly's location, Seattle

The woman nods. "Got it. Yes, well, they did have your friend in one of the storage rooms. Would you like me to go see if she is still there?"
Bastard

Johnny doesn't answer her right away. He needs to get a message to Elana first.

I'm inside with the naked lady. Are you still in the storage room and are you ready for me to come in?

"Alright, lets wait on the signal from my team, then we go."
Mercy

>>You do find the most interesting women in your line of work. Maybe I should get naked for you? Anyway, no, I am in an office with the boss and a few goons. Name of Abe Shinose, or something like that. He is making all sorts of threats if I do not tell him who the leak is. Four common thugs, two head henchman thugs, and the boss are in this room. I saw some other thugs on the way in, so this guy must be important. What is your plan?<<
Bastard

>>I will definitely hold you to that offer if we make it out alive. As for the plan, kill em all? Are they armed?<<
Mercy

>>I like that plan, actually. You think like I do. But yes, they are all armed. The Shinose guy is playing with a knife on the desk to intimidate me. It would work if I could be intimidated, but I am pretending quite well, I think. Let me know when you are moving and I will act here. Hey, you really want to see me naked?<<
Bastard

"Okay. Make sure the hallway is clear. Then we move to storage room. As soon as the door is open, you get out of there. Ready?"

Mercy

The naked woman nods and slips the robe on to cover herself a bit, although the sway of her really nice breasts is still noticeable and her nipples are making a good effort to punch holes in the fabric. "I will be right back. Hold the fort."

She winks at you then walks out of the room.
Bastard

>>On the move.<<

Johnny keeps the door from closing, knowing the woman may betray him at any moment. He watches her exit, then checks the hallway both directions before following.
Mercy

As you follow her, you see the woman step into a room just ahead on your left. "Hey boys. The three of you doing OK? Can I get you anything?"

You hear a couple of men laugh and one speaks up. "You could take that robe off, honey. I haven't seen a nice rack like that in a long time."

Another man speaks up harshly. "The fuck, Charley! That's the boss' piece of ass."

"Yeah, I know. But can't to just look, right? C'mon babe. Show a bit."

"Sure, but let me move just a bit over here so no one sees me if they are passing by." A couple of seconds later you hear. "Like this, you mean?"

"Holy shit, lady. Those real?"

The woman laughs, "All me, boys, all me."

You realize that if she has moved further in, you might be able to sneak past the door without being seen, or you could just take advantage and gun them down.
Bastard

As the men are distracted, Johnny quickly sneaks by, heading for the storage room.
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

You make it past the room door without anyone detecting your presence. The conversation you overhear leads you to believe that the three guards are clearly entranced by the woman's body and not paying any attention to anything else.

Moving past the room, you approach the entrance to a larger living room. As you approach the room, you think you hear two men speaking to each other.

Bastard

Johnny knows he doesn't have too much time. If possible, he will try to sneak by them as well, but his pistols are all cocked and loaded. He approaches the threshold of the next room and takes a look, ready to fire if needed.
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

Stepping to the door, you see three men in the room, one sitting in a chair and reading from a tablet of some sort and two standing and talking. All appear to be Asian. You need to go through this room or back the way you came. One of the men looks up to see you and his eyes go wide.
Bastard

Johnny puts three holes in the man, then targets the next closest.
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

The man goes backwards in a shower of blood as the burst hits him in a tight group. Both of the other men are caught flatfooted but they reach for their pistols with the one sitting down flipping the chair over backwards as he maneuvers for a bit of cover. Both are yelling for help even as you cut off the voice of the second man with another set of well-aimed rounds.
Bastard

Johnny unleashes a second volley, then takes cover behind the corner as the third man takes aim.
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

While your pistol is silenced, the gunman's is not and the sounds of his return fire echo through the house. Wood splinters from the doorway you ducked behind and you hear the bullets thud into the wall opposite where you are standing. You realize that a pair of tits will not keep those three men from running out to join the fray, and they will be behind you when they come out of their room.
Bastard

Johnny continues to exchange fire with the man. He will have to deal with the men behind him after. Hopefully Elana will be joining the fight soon.
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

One of your next shots hits home and the man in the room slumps forward, clutching his shoulder as hie pistol falls from a hand that suddenly cannot hold it. He calls out to first in Japanese then English. "Alright! I give up. Don't shoot."
Bastard

Continuing to move into the room while keeping the gun trained on the wounded man, Johnny asked,"Where is Shelly?"in Japanese.
[ Spoiler ]
Mercy
Wednesday 12 June 2075 - 1428 - Inside Elana/Shelly's location, Seattle

The man slides to the floor as he tries to staunch the flow of blood from his shoulder. He gives you a look of surprise and replies in Japanese. "Who?" He is interrupted by the sounds of gunfire and screams coming from somewhere in the house. He smiles up at you. "If you mean the bitch we brought in, it sounds like you are too late, round eye."
Bastard

[Johnny>Elana]>>>How are you looking? Not sure where you are?

Johnny put one more round in the guy, then reloaded. He picked up the man's gun just in case he needed more ammo. It sounded like he was going to need it.

He moved to the next doorway, ready to continue the assault.
Mercy

As you bend over to pick up the gun, you hear a woman yelling from back down the hallway. "Hey! They're coming your............" The voice is cut off by a fusillade of gunfire followed by a choked-off scream. You can hear men running down the hall in your direction.

>>Johnny [Elana]: Taking your time out there or what? The room here was a bit crowded and one of the bastards got off a lucky shot. It hurts like hell and I could use a medkit pretty badly. I night be moving a bit slower for a bit. How much longer you got to get to me?<<
Bastard

Johnny moved to the door across the room, opening it gun ready. Elana should be close, but the house is a lot bigger than he had thought.

>>>Trying to find you.<<<
Mercy

As you open the door you hear gunfire. Some shots are coming from somewhere ahead of you in the direction you are going and are accompanied by a scream. Two come from behind you, chipping at the door jamb and tossing splinter about, one of which catches you in the cheek.
Bastard

Through the door Johnny goes, gun raised and trigger ready. If he can meet up with Elana, they would both be in better shape. He pulls the door closed behind him. No need to give these assholes a free shot.
Mercy

Two shots puncture the door behind you as you go into the next room, which is empty of people. Opposite you is an open doorway and you can hear some screams from within the room beyond and some cursing in Japanese. Then you hear Shelly's voice. "Shut up unless you want to lose the other arm." Then a slap before she continues. "Hey, quit moving or I won't be able to get this tourniquet tied right."

As you approach the doorway, you see Shelly kneeling on the floor next to a one-armed man. She is apparently trying to tie off the upper arm so she can stem the blood that is pumping from the stump of his lower arm. From where you stand, her clothes and face are pretty much covered in blood. There are two men on the floor near where she is kneeling, but they do not seem to be moving right now. The door on the wall behind you crashes open.
Bastard

As the door flies open Johnny lets another burst fire go, then ducks into the room for cover. "We got two incoming."
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

Shelly nods as she remains bent over the screaming man, trying to apply a tourniquet to his arm. "So I see. Take care of them while I try to save this guy's life or we won't have anyone to question."

Your burst sends the two gunmen at the door back into the the other room, but you do not think you scored any hits. You hear yelling from a different direction and someone yelling out commands for someone to scatter and take cover. Shelly snorts. "Sounds like the guards from outside are showing up. Did you get a good count of how many we are going to need to kill?"
Bastard

Johnny points his gun down the hallway using the SmartLink to sight the guards, ready to fire when one presents himself.

"At least six more. Probably more. Can we leave this room through a window if need be?"
Mercy

Shelly finishes tying off the bandage around the arm of the now silent gangster and nods. "Sure. Can throw chair through window or maybe open from inside. Can carry man if you want to lead." One of the two men puts a hand around the sill of the door, obviously using a smartlink to try to aim at you, only to have your shot strike his hand, causing him to yell as at least one of your bullets shatters bone and tissue, causing a spurt of blood as the hand quickly withdraws after dropping the weapon on the floor. There is yelling and cursing from the room beyond the doorway.
Bastard

Johnny keeps his aim down the hallway for the next attacker.

"Okay. Let me know when you are ready to bail. I got one disabled. Or you can put some led down this hallway with me."
Mercy

There is a slight 'umph' from behind you and you turn your head enough to see that Shelly is standing with the guy over her shoulder. There is a good deal of blood on her clothes and exposed skin. She winces as she nods and forces a grin. "Am ready to leave. I am bored here. Not much of a first date. Oh, wait, first date was museum and blood on clothes there, too. No wonder you have no girlfriends."
Bastard

"You would think the Americar would help. Maybe this will woo you," he said, holding out one of the heavy pistols he had picked up, while still looking down the hall through the SmartLink. "So, out the window? Or through the idiots?"
Mercy
Wednesday 12 June 2075 - 1429 - Inside Elana/Shelly's location, Seattle

The initial reply from Shelly is a short gasp as she accepts the heavy pistol. "Americar is good, yes. Flowers, lots of chocolate, and great sex are better, Hmmm, Think window." She walks over to the large window, the man still over her shoulder. She is almost there when you detect several men rushing down the hallway for the door.
Bastard

Johnny fired at the closest then took aim on the next. "Here they come."
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

Your shot is accurate and the man screams and goes down, causing the one behind him to have to leap over him. His shot is wild but he is nearly to the door when he sees your aiming point and panics, realizing that he is the next target. There is the sound of breaking glass from behind you.
Bastard

Johnny drops the poor soul and moves onto the third man. Hopefully his luck will continue, and Elana won't have to save his ass again.
[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

The third man steps into the room and takes quick stock of the situation before backing out again and slipping out of sight. There is more glass breaking behind you and a couple of soft moans. "We should leave soon and I might need a bit of help with this."
Bastard

"Yup, right behind you," he tells her, but he doesn't follow. Instead he moves in on the third target. No point leaving just one left to follow or give up their position.

SmartLink leading the way, he moves around the corner, ready to fire, since the man could be standing right there.
Mercy
Wednesday 12 June 2075 - 1431 - Inside Elana/Shelly's location, Seattle

The man is standing right there. The look on his face tells you that he did not expect this. The round he jerks off that misses you completely even at this range tells you that he REALLY did not expect this.
Bastard

Johnny's burst fires almost simultaneously. As the man jerked, the rounds looked to be slightly off target, so he followed with a second burst.

[ Spoiler ]

Mercy

The gunman stumbles backwards, his hands clasping his chest in what will eventually be a futile gesture to stem the loss of blood through the several holes you have put in him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012