Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 86ing the 88s
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Jack_Spade
Juicy.
The shield is no problem, but to remove the helmet and shoot you need two separate actions (you are still in combat time), so it would be possible if Tanya manages to get 3 successes on a Judge Intention test.
Aria
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 28 2017, 12:56 PM) *
I'd say: Do an edge roll: 1 Success is enough for you to have enough cover on the parking lot to get into charging distance. No success means doing a stealth check against the rigger and his drones (dp 14, Limit 6)

The elf has a REA+INT of 10 and a Perception pool of 9 to determine if she notices the surprise attack.
Her defense is 20 since she uses To Pretty To Hit with her augmented drain stat.
For offence she has only a very limited capability, since she is sustaining 6 spells (with psyche) and therefore has -6 to all skill tests.
Her first move will therefore be to get into the safety of the car.
Her Ini is Ini: 10+1d6 13

Dwarf Rigger Ini (Hotsim): 14+5d6 33

Ok, here goes: Glo Edge 3, 1 hit biggrin.gif

Runner mage: 9D 1 [4, 4, 1, 3, 3, 2, 6, 1, 3] No idea if combat sense or similar is in operation, and if she gets -6D from the chameleon coating...?

Anyway, I guess this is a surprise check? Mage 10D [3] 3 [1, 6, 2, 4, 5, 5, 1, 1, 4, 1] so if she's aware doesn't matter either way...or is this affected by her spell sustaining?!? In which case she's likely oblivious?!
Glo Int 5+Rea7+3 aware 15D [3] 5 [4, 5, 2, 6, 4, 4, 3, 3, 6, 2, 2, 6, 4, 6, 2]

Argh! Jack, let me know before I go further with any D rolls please nyahnyah.gif
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 28 2017, 03:54 PM) *
Juicy.
The shield is no problem, but to remove the helmet and shoot you need two separate actions (you are still in combat time), so it would be possible if Tanya manages to get 3 successes on a Judge Intention test.

That's cool. I'm going for a more descriptive approach. That'll take my whole next turn then will it? Shiled this turn, remove helmet and shoot next turn.

I need more initiative dice.....
Jack_Spade
The perception test is only to see if you get a bonus to the surprise test and, yeah your -6 do count as well as her sustaining penalty, leading to her being surprised.

The elf has a total soak pool of 3 Body + 17 Armor

The dwarf on the other hand:
Perception Test: 14d6t5 5
Surprise Test: 18d6t5 6
isn't surprised (Drone with Ultrasound and Motion Sensor) and currently jumped into the Lynx
In it's weapon mount Glo can see a very dangerous and very illegal looking full auto shotgun. Luckily, shooting in an ongoing melee combat with flechette is quite likely to hit both combatants... so better beet his ini wink.gif
Aria
Glo's a killer not a kamikaze, no way she would expose herself to an easy firing solution out in the open! Even if it takes another minute of sneaking! Any chance of a Google maps overlay of somewhere similar we can use? nyahnyah.gif
Jack_Spade
No problem, I just assumed you wanted to charge her. As long as you stay in cover the rigger won't notice you.

I'll try to whip up a sketch of the situation.

Edit:
Here you go:
Mercy
@Jan I don't suppose that there is any way to talk you out of killing the Troll, is there? My look on this is that we are trying to lift a contract on you guys and killing this guy might get someone else to get another contract on you. If you were part of a team and someone killed your friend, would you not do everything you could to track those people down and kill them? Just asking you to reconsider.
Aria
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 28 2017, 08:42 PM) *
No problem, I just assumed you wanted to charge her. As long as you stay in cover the rigger won't notice you.

I'll try to whip up a sketch of the situation.

Edit:
Here you go:
[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2lc7otd.png[/img]
Thanks Jack...think the link isn't working but pasted it in to my browser and voila!

So, when you say the lynx is 'next to' the mage, is that as in standing guard or driving past to get to the action? I ask because the safest place to be for Glo is probably on top of the damn thing!!!
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Mercy @ Mar 29 2017, 03:24 AM) *
@Jan I don't suppose that there is any way to talk you out of killing the Troll, is there? My look on this is that we are trying to lift a contract on you guys and killing this guy might get someone else to get another contract on you. If you were part of a team and someone killed your friend, would you not do everything you could to track those people down and kill them? Just asking you to reconsider.

Are you trying to convince me or Jan? As a player sure, I can see plenty of merits to keeping him alive. Questioning/interrogation being the foremost. Jan though, not so much. He's a pretty straightforward and fairly ruthless chap. He's working on the lines of making sure the major threat is eliminated (major to him as he hasn't got a weapon on him that can hurt the thing) and working on taking one of the others for questions later. Also, Jan wouldn't even be considering the idea of a second contract because he won't have conceived of a plan that leaves any of their team alive.
Jack_Spade
@Aria

Driving past is correct - the back door is open and the mage will shortly go inside to safety while the drone moves towards the hole in the wall (at the moment it's slowly driving down a small ramp)
Mercy
Tanya Judge Intentions: Judge Intentions: 14d6t5 3

Made the threshold. You still need to edit the last post to indicate that you have not yet fired the shots.
Aria
Ok, Jack…Glo will try and approach from behind the drone with a view to getting to the ‘off ramp’ once it is clear…once that door is closed it’s unlikely she’d get inside…so, is that an action, two? If just one is the mage within whip range from the ramp? If not she’s well within SMG range ork.gif …I’m assuming Glo doesn’t know the mage will make a break for the van at this point but if that’s obvious she’ll still try and get inside and then deal with the mage and the rigger there…
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Mercy @ Mar 29 2017, 12:51 PM) *
Tanya Judge Intentions: Judge Intentions: 14d6t5 3

Made the threshold. You still need to edit the last post to indicate that you have not yet fired the shots.

I wasn't going to edit it until we knew what was happening. It takes me long enough to get my turns done anyway! nyahnyah.gif
I can edit it to remove the shooting. It was only meant to be a quick action though. I aren't doing it gleefully or sadistically as it sounds in your post. I was literally just going to kick off his helmet and finish him off as I passed.

Whatever though. I'll roll with it

Edit: IC post edited
Jack_Spade
Alright,
I'm starting Round 3

Glo gets a surprise round against both the mage and the rigger (she can enter the car and has access to the dwarf)

Both spirit, drone and man enter delayed with a -10 Ini penalty

Drone: 33-10=23 Ini
Spirit of Man: Ini: 13+2d6 17 -10=7
Street Sam: Ini: 14+3d6 27 -10=17

On the other side of the bar, Ninja Ork is about to make his entrance:
Ini: 14+4d6 23

Stealth: 15d6t5 7

One Perception Roll from Al
and one from John: Perception check (Electronic Warfare): 15d6t5 2
Totally misses the guy's entrance from his sniper position.
John's hiding place: Stealth: 17d6t5 7
Ninja Ork Perception: 15d6t5 6
Much better at detecting, but not enough: Two dark ships passing each other in the night...
Aria
How close to the ramp is the Mage? 2-3m is probably whip range given its reach...

Let the carnage continue ork.gif
Jack_Spade
Yeah, you are within "reach" cool.gif

Edit:
Since adamu asked me to roll for him:

Ini: 16+4d6 30
Perception: 11d6t5 4
Surprise: 15d6t5 4
No surprise for Al

And since I forgot John's Ini:
Ini: 14+5d6 31

Looks like the Ninja Ork has the first move since he is the only one able to see one of his targets - unless of course Al does a stealth check of his own and no-one sees anybody biggrin.gif
adamu
Thanks Jack.

No, hadn't intended on Stealth so won't. Was headed on towards truck, but looks like won't make it right away. Since not surprised, I'll go on full defense when he jumps me, dropping my initiative to 20.

Bring it!
Jack_Spade
Let's see how the disaster dominos are working out:

Ninja Ork carries two stun batons and uses the Two-Weapon-Style-Attack, combined with a charge attack and a Pouncing Dragon maneuver.
AGI 6 Skill 8 Charge 2 Superior Position 2
Attack: 18d6t5 7
Which happens to be the limit of the weapons (Base 4, Custom Grip 1, Enhanced Accuracy 1, TWSA 1)

DV 9S(e) AP-5 +2 (Pouncing Dragon) +1(TWSA) +net successes

No matter if Al dodges (likely), John will notice the attack (checks for surprise: Surprise Test: 14d6t5 7... he isn't) and tries to nail the ninja (Surprise Test: 14d6t5 5 who also saw that coming)
Ninja Ork goes full defense
John shoots a full auto salvo
FA Burst: 21d6t5 6
Ninja tries to dodge but takes -3 for being in melee and -9 for FA burst: Defense: 7d6t5 1
Ninja has to soak 16P AP-6
Soak: 21d6t5 6
Takes 10 P
-3 wound mod, takes his Ini from 23 (attack -10, Full Defense -10, Wounds -3) to exactly 0
Also he goes prone.
Aria
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 29 2017, 03:06 PM) *
Yeah, you are within "reach" cool.gif
Oooo...that's bad! For the mage...at least I hope it will be! Well, I should have rolled first and then gloated:

15d6t5: 3 [15d6t5=4, 5, 1, 2, 1, 3, 5, 1, 2, 2, 5, 2, 4, 1, 4] Monofilament whip [A5(7), R2, 12P, -8AP] ...will save my edge just in case...

Clearly she didn't need to have wifi on nyahnyah.gif ...but for reference, it is on, running silent, wrapper on the choice bits of gear to make them innocuous, wrapper on innocuous stuff to make it look dangerous (unless it only works on a single icon in which case it will be disguising the whip), and an Agent program scanning for unsolicited marks

Now, hopefully the mage is surprised and only gets a soak roll...(I think the negatives for sustaining apply to every roll except soak but I'm not entirely sure) but I will let Jack tell me before I IC anything...
Jack_Spade
Jepp, all tests, mage is surprised.

Elf Mage soakSoak: 12d6t5 6
The devil's own luck...

That's 9P - The mage is still alive, though barely - time to spend a bit of edge or contend with a mage dropping her sustained spells and firing a big old lightning strike back at Glo

If not, Elf grips the amulet hanging around her neck, calls out an incomprehensible word and shoots lightning from her fingers:
Lightning Bolt F8: 11d6t5 2[11d6t5=4, 5, 3, 4, 1, 4, 5, 2, 1, 4, 1]
But her aim is terrible

8P(e) AP-8 + Net successes
Mercy
Lots of activity today. Sorry that I can only post morning and night.

Tanya Initiative: Initiative: 16+3d6 24 so, 24 and 3IP
Mercy
So is the drone through the hole into the yard yet or is it still approaching? I am assuming that we are on the next turn so rolled init of 24. I do not know what Jan's init is so will need to wait to see if I can move and where.
Jack_Spade
The round begins as the drone moves through the hole in the wall, the black man with the trenchcoat appears above the wall, using half cover (while standing on the trash container) and the spirit may or may not be floating above them, depending on if Aria uses Edge to finish the mage off.
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Mercy @ Mar 30 2017, 05:38 AM) *
So is the drone through the hole into the yard yet or is it still approaching? I am assuming that we are on the next turn so rolled init of 24. I do not know what Jan's init is so will need to wait to see if I can move and where.

Haha. I'm only rolling 2d6+11 so you're pretty safe on 24 nyahnyah.gif

I got 14
Aria
Will save my edge!
Def roll against the lightening bolt: Int 5 Rea 7 Combat Sense 5 = 17D 5 [6, 1, 2, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3, 4, 2, 3, 5, 5, 1, 1, 6, 4] …so easily evades

Follow up whip attack next round 15D 5 [4, 5, 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 6, 2, 6, 2, 4, 5]
Won’t roll Def as while it was 20 I’ve no idea what it is now that she has no sustained spell and -3 wound mods! …she really doesn’t look that pretty anymore ork.gif
Jack_Spade
And good you didn't because I forgot that the elf can't actually go full defense if she attacked you (bad decision on her/my part)

So combined with your reach advantage and her wound mods she is probably done fore:

Defense: 5d6t5 0 [5d6t5=1, 2, 1, 2, 2]
yeah, that's what I'd call a sub-optimal result.

soak: 12d6t5 5 [12d6t5=4, 3, 6, 1, 4, 6, 4, 5, 1, 6, 1, 5]

and another one bites the dust

12 P means she is decapitated. The spirit owes no more services and departs after its first attack

Depending on Mercy/Tanya's first action this will now turn very interesting

If Aria/Glo manages to kill the dwarf with his next action the drone will only have two phases to influence the battle.

ceterum censeo, monowhips are nasty sarcastic.gif
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 30 2017, 10:56 AM) *

Yeah, I've never been a big fan from an aesthetic point of view. I mean obviously they're statistically awesome, but not for me. I can't help thinking that IRL they'd constantly snap. I also imagine people cut themselves a lot while using them.

Very sharp things set my teeth on edge anyway. nyahnyah.gif
Aria
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 30 2017, 09:56 AM) *

I've tended to stear clear in the past because I suspect you'd have to be fairly psychotic to even consider using one and my PCs tend to be on the namby pamby non-lethal side nyahnyah.gif
Jack_Spade
Yeah, monowhips are effective, but you lose out on many options (like taking prisoners).

By now I tend towards clubs with stun baton and/or powerblade - gives you a lot more options and is a bit more socially acceptable
adamu
Sorry, still AFK. Will be able to post properly nine or ten hours from now.

Until then :

* defense roll would have been 25 dice. If you want you could still roll it - very bad luck could bleed me for Edge on the reroll.

* so seems this guy is hurting but maybe not unconscious yet. But he's done for this turn and I've got two IPs left....

* so first go use free action to suggest he not resist then free to center away penalties then complex to subdue. If he's passive fine. If not I'll pre Edge and with him prone that should put me at 21 dice with the exploding sixes. And fingers in bullet holes are amazing at ensuring compliance.

* second IP would be to restrain him. (Or, if my subdual failed, beat him to death with killing hands cos he pissed me off.) I've already used my own cuffs, but he seems like the sort to carry his own. If not, I can glance around for some stray wiring, or if none then I keep a bandanna in my pocket.
mister__joshua
After noticing Tanya and Al's incredible Karma totals I realised that in all my time on Dumpshock, 6 years playing pbp, I haven't spent a single Karma point that I can remember. So, I think it's time for a change! I've figured Jan himself has 126 posts. With posts from other chars (Johnny/Jess) that's up to 179. Was the Emerging story part of 2072? If so that's an extra 24 posts. I'm catching up! Only 2000 posts to go! biggrin.gif

I'm also trying to re-learn the rules...

I want to 'up' Jan's initiative by increasing his Synaptic booster level. A few questions for those more rules-savvy.
1) I have level 1. Can I upgrade it to 2/3 or do I have to buy the new one from fresh? If I have to buy it, can I get anything back on the existing set?
2) In 4e there was a clause that Cultured Bioware couldn't be bought second-hand. That doesn't exist in 5e. Has that been errata'd in? Or am I ok to buy second hand Synaptic boosters?

Ps. This runner team is totally getting loaded onto the Bulldog and stripped for parts nyahnyah.gif
Jack_Spade
@m_j

that depends: Do you want to play with the English rules by Catalyst or the German ones errataed by Pegasus?

The German Chrome Flesh does in fact contain rules for upgrading your ware (don't have the book with me but it's something along the lines of pay the difference + 10% of the full price)

Cultured Bioware is not available as Used, but there is Omega-ware which usually has some kind of drawback but is as cheap and easy to obtain as used ware. A common drawback of the end-of-line products is that they have increased essence costs wink.gif

@adamu

I'll leave the posting in your capable hands, but do the roles for you:

Defense: 25d6t5 8
Easy dodge
Subdue: 21d6t5 10

Defense: 16d6t5 2
Yeah, you've got him, despite his high strength, he is too stunned and in too much pain to resist.

He carries not only cuffs, but also slap patches with DMSO+NARCOJ written on them. Also, an R5 compact medkit.
Removing his helmet reveals a scared, bald ork head with a short cropped grey white beard

Mercy
Tanya Whip attack. Whip Attack: 19d6t5 10 That is some waste since her limit is 6.

DV 12 + Net hits AP -8
Aria
Mercy, you getting close enough to whip the drone?!? Brave lady!
Jack_Spade
The outage yesterday ate my text, so here is what I saved:

Aren't you using wireless on for your whip? In that case it would be 7 successes (8 if you have a custom grip)

Drone Defense
Defense: 15d6t5 4

Armor is 18 + 6 Body

Soak: 16d6t5 2
You've got to be kidding me.

So 12 DV total vs. 9 Hit Boxes (I really should have given the drone a few cyber arms for more boxes)

It slices, it dices, it pulverizes

Dwarf is in hot-sim so gets to enjoy the full experience + dumpshock:
Resist Dumpshock: 12d6t5 4

Resist Dumpshock: 12d6t5 7
At least he soaks the dumpshock like a champ. Still, that's 8 P + disorientation

At least the Street Sam get's to act on 17:
He's throwing a boom bola:
Throw Boom Bola: 12d6t5 5
Free action to drop prone behind cover
Direct hit with a double flash bang on the ground between Jan and Tanya: 15S AP-5

no defense test, only the run for your life interrupt action available.

A perception test with a Threshold of 3 please for you to recognize the bola as a boom bola.
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 30 2017, 02:53 PM) *
@m_j

that depends: Do you want to play with the English rules by Catalyst or the German ones errataed by Pegasus?

The German Chrome Flesh does in fact contain rules for upgrading your ware (don't have the book with me but it's something along the lines of pay the difference + 10% of the full price)

Cultured Bioware is not available as Used, but there is Omega-ware which usually has some kind of drawback but is as cheap and easy to obtain as used ware. A common drawback of the end-of-line products is that they have increased essence costs wink.gif

I'm happy to use the Pegasus rules if Aria is ok with it. I believe he sets the game rules generally. It makes sense to me. What I was thinking was that Jan could use his street doc contact and trade in some recently acquired runner parts for a boost in his ware. This also nicely simulates obtaining cash, as there's not a lot of ways to actually make the nuyen we're being awarded here and I'm sure Jan doesn't actually have nearly 200k in his pocket or he'd be hitting the strippers and novacoke wink.gif

I worked on the assumption that cultured bioware isn't available used because it wouldn't make sense, but in 4e it used to state it specifically in the rules whereas I couldn't find that in 5e. Where is it from?

QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 31 2017, 08:01 AM) *
At least the Street Sam get's to act on 17:
He's throwing a boom bola:
Throw Boom Bola: 12d6t5 5
Free action to drop prone behind cover
Direct hit with a double flash bang on the ground between Jan and Tanya: 15S AP-5

no defense test, only the run for your life interrupt action available.

A perception test with a Threshold of 3 please for you to recognize the bola as a boom bola.

So we've already established I've forgotten how to play. Bearing that in mind, what are the options then? Do I need to make the perception test and if I pass I get to run? Or if I take the run action I don't need to take the perception test? If you recognise it as a boom can you cover your eyes to avoid the damage? I assume the stun damage from a boom ignores armour?

Also I can't help but notice that both the Shadowrun and Dumpshock forums have a lot of downtime. Is it time to start looking elsewhere? I'm in a D&D game over on Mythweavers that seems a really solid platform and allows dice rolling in the posts.
Jack_Spade
No problem.
The rule I'm referring to is from Run&Gun p. 125:
"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Interrupt Action (–5 Initiative Score)
There are few things as frightening as the distinctive sound of a grenade bouncing into your vicinity or watching a swirling ball of mana headed your way and set to go boom. By the time you realize a whole lot of trouble is on the way, there are very few options available. This action covers two of those options. [...] Immediately after a Throwing Weapons Attack or Area-Effect Indirect Combat Spell Spellcasting Test, a character can make an immediate Interrupt Action to flee. The character chooses a direction to move and can use any amount of available Movement to move away from the incoming attack. (Note that the gamemaster is not obligated to determine or declare the final location of the attack in the case of a fleeing character. A bad bounce can still get a grenade on the character’s tail.)"

Since area attacks don't allow defense tests "run for your life" allows you to trade 5 ini and movement (of which you have 2xAgi m for walking or 4xAgi m for running. Running causes you to have a -2 dp mod for your actions and costs a free action) to get out of the 10m explosion radius.

And no, closing your eyes and ears doesn't protect you. But armor does as well as ear dampener cyberware.
Concussion grenade would be a better name for those babies.

And yes, you need to make a Perception test to avoid being hit - don't forget it's raining, dark and your attention is split between three opponents - although one of those opponents is now split as well...
mister__joshua
Ok, well I want to try and run away but I think I miss the grenade

Perception for concussion grenade: 8d6t5 2

If needed (which it looks like it will be)
Soak: 23d6t5 9

Which I think leaves me with a hefty 6 stun and quite a headache, unless I'm missing a way to reduce it? I perhaps should have pre-edged but meh, I've rolled now. Only got 2 edge so not really worth it after-the-fact.

Eh, at least I've still got 2 actions nyahnyah.gif
Mercy
Tanya Perception to see the bolas: Perception: 14d6t5 7 Wow. A bit overkill.

She will take the Run for Your Life option and move away from the bolas. Since her roll was so good, could it have been possible for her to grab Jan and move him away from the blast? Maybe not out of the complete effect, but enough to lessen the effect? She can also shout "grenade" in an attempt to warn him and maybe give him a couple of extra perception dice? Also, Is this going to do additional stun damage to the Troll, who is probably inside the blast effect as he is pretty close?
Mercy
As usual, I will not be able to post here from work. I just decided to try to help Jan out, no matter the ruling about whether Tanya can actually do it. If she fails, can someone please roll her soak? She would have 31 soak from body and armor and another 4 from her R4 cyber ears.
Jack_Spade
Jupp, the troll is within the effect. But It's not likely that it will do much harm to him.
Soak: 44d6t5 10
5 S turns into 2 P

Hm, you could bodily tackle Jan out of the radius.
That would cost you another 10 ini and you'd need to do an unarmed attack where your STR+Successes needs to equal Jan's physical limit (I'm basing that on the Sacrifice Throw mechanics)
mister__joshua
I'm not sure that has much chance of succeeding. Jan is a bit of a man-mountain. Thanks for trying though!

If we're allowed to retcon in ware (I think we are) I was thinking of picking up a pain editor anyway, so we'll be ok until I collapse nyahnyah.gif
Aria
Provided it's not too big a shift then retconning in stuff works ok, provided in the last few posts you haven't whinged about how painful your wounds were then a pain editor isn't an issue smile.gif

Happy to use the 'pay the difference' for ware upgrades...it sucks to be mundane otherwise!!!
adamu
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Mar 31 2017, 04:05 PM) *
Jupp, the troll is within the effect. But It's not likely that it will do much harm to him.
Soak: 44d6t5 10
5 S turns into 2 P

Hm, you could bodily tackle Jan out of the radius.
That would cost you another 10 ini and you'd need to do an unarmed attack where your STR+Successes needs to equal Jan's physical limit (I'm basing that on the Sacrifice Throw mechanics)

I think Lucky Duck would be applicable (R&G p126). Very effective, also very costly.

Protecting the Principle could be good (though costly in a different way), but you have to be within 2 m, and not sure about that.
adamu
Hey everyone - sorry to be so AFK this week (and thanks to Jack for doing rolls and putting up my post).

And now worse - hitting the road tomorrow, not back to a PC until Wednesday night.

Will try to use phone to keep from stalling things over next five days.
Jack_Spade
No problem, we are close to the end of the hostilities anyway so that the normal collaborative game can continue smile.gif

The spirit of man uses Influence on Tanya with the aim that she should subdue Jan
Influence: 12d6t5 3

Defend against with Willpower+Logic
mister__joshua
What happened with the grenade then? And what initiative are we on? I haven't acted yet smile.gif
Jack_Spade
Oh, shit, I forgot your action. Sorry.
The grenades exploded on impact.
You can do your thing before the Spirit acts if your Ini is higher than 7 (after wound mods) which I assume it is.
mister__joshua
I was waiting on resolving Mercys attempt to save me wink.gif
Jack_Spade
Yeah, I think you can assume that Jan will get blasted and continue from there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012