Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ask Ancient History
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
CirclMastr
Dear AH,

Why do they sell hot dog buns in packs of eight but bullets in packs of ten? How does THAT make any sense?

-Brock
ShadowDragon8685
Dear AH,

Some son of a motherfragger went and contacted a 'finance' service for me, and got a loan authorized in my name without my consent. Now, the problem's not the money - I have enough to cover it. The problem is that they did it. I want payback in a bad way, but I'm not sure who's really more at fault. The person who took out a loan for me to cover a service they provided me which I had enough money to pay for to begin with, or the fragging loans agent who's operating with less morality than the Mafia ever had.

Who should I go after?

Vengeful in Seattle.
Ancient History
QUOTE (CirclMastr)
Dear AH,

Why do they sell hot dog buns in packs of eight but bullets in packs of ten? How does THAT make any sense?

-Brock

Dear Brock,

Because you were never meant to use hotdog buns as improvised silencers!

-AH

QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685)
Dear AH,

Some son of a motherfragger went and contacted a 'finance' service for me, and got a loan authorized in my name without my consent. Now, the problem's not the money - I have enough to cover it. The problem is that they did it. I want payback in a bad way, but I'm not sure who's really more at fault. The person who took out a loan for me to cover a service they provided me which I had enough money to pay for to begin with, or the fragging loans agent who's operating with less morality than the Mafia ever had.

Who should I go after?

Vengeful in Seattle.

Dear Vengeful,

It is a sad and unfortunate reality of today that such electronic fraud takes place. I would complain to your local police enforcement agency or mob boss for suitable bloody revenge at reasonable rates. Provided your loan shark hasn't already bribed them into neutrality.

-AH
Dissonance
Dear AH,

Me and my associates have a really nice thing going on. Aside from the regular work we're into, I do a nice, brisk business involving naturally formed gemstones. My problem comes from the fact that I think our group's shaman (an utter dreamboat with powder blue eyes and Raccoon as his totem) might be lifting a bit of my private stock. I really like the guy, and he's a real good shaman, but if I don't do anything, I'm gonna end up penniless. What should I do?

- Lupinesque in Lebanon.
Ancient History
QUOTE (Dissonance)
Dear AH,

Me and my associates have a really nice thing going on. Aside from the regular work we're into, I do a nice, brisk business involving naturally formed gemstones. My problem comes from the fact that I think our group's shaman (an utter dreamboat with powder blue eyes and Raccoon as his totem) might be lifting a bit of my private stock. I really like the guy, and he's a real good shaman, but if I don't do anything, I'm gonna end up penniless. What should I do?

- Lupinesque in Lebanon.

Dear L'n'L,

Racoons, like other clever vermin, tend to fall prey to mechanical traps from time to time. Something simple, yet bloody and effective usually works. I suggest a bear trap and a ceiling-mounted combat drone. Be sure to demonstrate the bear trap to the shaman ahead of time...an obvious trap usually prevents the t'ief from looking for the real one.

-AH
Dawnshadow
Dear AH,

I'm rather wired, most of it being stuff that doesn't exist on the open market -- made a few good deals a while ago and such. But because of recent events, I've been saddled with a desk job. (I used to run Security and Special Operations.) I'm running the company while the boss is in a coma. No, it wasn't me, and I'd rather like the boss to get out of the coma and take over again.

My problem is with the secretary. She's a major stockholder, and and she's helpful, but she won't let me take my guns into the press conferences. She keeps insisting that I 'not kill them', when the reporters start asking stupid questions, or trying to make me say something that will cause problems. The last time I had to deal with people not listening, shooting one or two of them worked really well -- why can't I do it to reporters? I even tried promising not to shoot them anywhere fatal!

-Needing to Shoot Someone
Ancient History
QUOTE (Dawnshadow)
Dear AH,

I'm rather wired, most of it being stuff that doesn't exist on the open market -- made a few good deals a while ago and such. But because of recent events, I've been saddled with a desk job. (I used to run Security and Special Operations.) I'm running the company while the boss is in a coma. No, it wasn't me, and I'd rather like the boss to get out of the coma and take over again.

My problem is with the secretary. She's a major stockholder, and and she's helpful, but she won't let me take my guns into the press conferences. She keeps insisting that I 'not kill them', when the reporters start asking stupid questions, or trying to make me say something that will cause problems. The last time I had to deal with people not listening, shooting one or two of them worked really well -- why can't I do it to reporters? I even tried promising not to shoot them anywhere fatal!

-Needing to Shoot Someone

Dear Needing,

Your secretary is obviously making a bid for power by restricting your actions and not bribing the Star. You need to promote her into a position where she does your job, and you can hire a much better-looking secretary that does anything you say.

While Secretary #1 is busy trying to lovey-dovery the reporters, put on a ski mask and knee-cap'em at night. That'll teach those fraggers.

-AH
lodestar
Dear Ancient,

How do IE's choose which age they wish to present themselves as? I mean while Har'lea' quinn seems to be about middle age, Frosty still appears in her twenties, and For'tun'e seems in his late forties despite being the oldest of the three and he appears slightly younger than Ehran the scribe who appears to be in his early fifties. How do they do it? Reconstructive surgery?

-Inquiring Mind.
Ancient History
QUOTE (lodestar)
Dear Ancient,

How do IE's choose which age they wish to present themselves as? I mean while Har'lea' quinn seems to be about middle age, Frosty still appears in her twenties, and For'tun'e seems in his late forties despite being the oldest of the three and he appears slightly younger than Ehran the scribe who appears to be in his early fifties. How do they do it? Reconstructive surgery?

-Inquiring Mind.

Dear Inquiring,

Eh'her'an and For'tun'ne lived rather active youths, at least according to the spirits. Harlequin was a bit more demure, the type of kid that stayed at home studying and avoided drugs, alcohol and parties. Frosty is just a baby compared to the rest of them.

I have it on good authority that Alachia is behind the development of botox, though.

-AH
bclements
Harlequin not partying? Sorry, but he seems like he'd be doing lines of Novacoke, followed by a bottle of very good Armagnac and dancing with the ladies.
Ancient History
Now, yes. He's practically a man about to hit his midlife crisis, still a bachelor, and go buy a '67 Firebird convertable with optional hidden missle system. But back in the day, he was a little pisser that didn't get invited to parties. lick.gif
bclements
Ah, that makes sense. So does Alachia being behind Botox, the damned low manacycle helper smile.gif
hermit
And what about 30-something-looking Aina? Seems shagging horrors is good for your looks ...
Ancient History
Alcohol acts as a preservative. She still has stretch marks, though.
Dawnshadow
Dear AH-

I seem to have gotten myself into a predicament. When I was younger, I lived out in the middle of nowhere. The priest of the area, well, he really didn't like my totem. In fact, he thinks I'm the devil incarnate. (At least, that's the most flattering thing he thinks of me.. usually he just makes me some minion) The problem is, he just won't stop chasing me and framing me. It's gotten so bad there are twice as many arrest warrents for my name as things I've done!

The problem's rather simple though.. the nutcase shouts bible passages around before he tries to blow me up, and whenever I hear anyone quoting the bible I start jumping. I've even killed people before I realized that it was just a street preacher. How do I settle down so I only knife the right preacher?

-Swordsman in Seattle
Ancient History
QUOTE (Dawnshadow)
Dear AH-

I seem to have gotten myself into a predicament. When I was younger, I lived out in the middle of nowhere. The priest of the area, well, he really didn't like my totem. In fact, he thinks I'm the devil incarnate. (At least, that's the most flattering thing he thinks of me.. usually he just makes me some minion) The problem is, he just won't stop chasing me and framing me. It's gotten so bad there are twice as many arrest warrents for my name as things I've done!

The problem's rather simple though.. the nutcase shouts bible passages around before he tries to blow me up, and whenever I hear anyone quoting the bible I start jumping. I've even killed people before I realized that it was just a street preacher. How do I settle down so I only knife the right preacher?

-Swordsman in Seattle

Dear Swordsman,

Have you considered faking your own death? It's a time-proven effective method of tricking enemies into leaving you alone. I reccomend a slightly revised method, where after you "die" you track down the enemy, kill them, and cut off their head. Don't mount the head on your wall though. Increases the probability of haunting by 33% according to the Ordo de San Sylvestre (like the Order of St. Sylvester, but with less scruples, a reasonable price list and they only wear the clericals for fun or while "on the job.")

-AH
Fortune
QUOTE (lodestar @ Jul 10 2005, 02:09 AM)
... For'tun'e seems in his late forties despite being the oldest of the three ...

Early forties, thank you very much! nyahnyah.gif
Kagetenshi
Being an Immortal Elf was so boring. Nothing to do but sit around all day, drink tea (good tea, though), and make power plays with other Immortal Elves. Then I became the Swift Hand of God and my life has turned around. Plus, it keeps me looking youthful (but not underage, so you can just sit right back down MacLeod).

~Ka'geten'shii
apollo124
Dear AH

Some chummers and I got wrongfully accused of whacking a music exec a while back. The bright boys decided to run to the morgue and chop the corpse's head off to bring back to the van for some post-mortem headware analysis. That was 2 weeks ago now. How do I get them to realize that dead dwarf heads stink after 2 weeks? They just won't get rid of the fragging thing.
FrostyNSO
I'll handle this one, AH.

Dear (unnamed),

It is clear that the only way you will convince your companions that the stench of the dwarf head is too much, is to cut one of their heads off. This should end any protests to removing the dwarf head, and as AH stated before, keeping heads around will increase your risk of a haunting by 33%, so be sure to throw them all out when you're done.

-Frost
kryton
AH,

I'm a disembodied consciousness floating in a jar. I'm living in a virtual world but am unable to comprehend the meaning of "Unplugged". I've been told that all I am is a bunch of organs floating in a jar hooked up to the matrix just before I'm told to stop whinning.
Seeing as I'm a bodyless consciousness how does a guy like me (at least I think I'm a guy as I'm a collection of organs in a jar) get a date? Some of the AI chicks seem hot but they're always hanging out in ultraviolet joints that I can't get into. So what's a guy in a jar to do? Dr. Haberstam says not to worry because he's going to wipe my long term memory anyways?
Cheers,
Flem
Project ID: 2245-xyr-5y891
Nova-Tech Research Facility R&$^@%!......
..........[Simsense Feed Corrupted, inititating fix.......5%....45%.....65%.......85%.........100%]....................&$(#(@@@@@@@@@-(@@@@@@@......Black IC Detect...........5 ms till pyschotropic infection..........▓ ▓■■ς ☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□  □ □□□□₪▓ ▓■ ■ς☻☻ ☻☺☺☺□□ □  □□□ □□₪▓▓■■ς ☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□  □□□□□₪▓▓■■ς☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□□□□□□₪▓▓■■ς☻ ☻☻☺☺☺□□□   □□□ □□₪▓▓■■ς☻☻☻☺ ☺☺□□□  □□□□□₪............[syspromt$ cmd$...\\$\Blaster 7 Initiated]......[Syst em ECHO:Boo=True]........... >>>.............................. [Look at all the stars].......
[Sleaze Utility Activated] ........................................▓▓■■ς☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□
□□□□□₪: [125.123.148.265.215.124:25511154 Disconnected].........End of Line
Aku
QUOTE (kryton)
AH,

I'm a disembodied consciousness floating in a jar. I'm living in a virtual world but am unable to comprehend the meaning of "Unplugged". I've been told that all I am is a bunch of organs floating in a jar hooked up to the matrix just before I'm told to stop whinning.
Seeing as I'm a bodyless consciousness how does a guy like me (at least I think I'm a guy as I'm a collection of organs in a jar) get a date? Some of the AI chicks seem hot but they're always hanging out in ultraviolet joints that I can't get into. So what's a guy in a jar to do? Dr. Haberstam says not to worry because he's going to wipe my long term memory anyways?
Cheers,
Flem
Project ID: 2245-xyr-5y891
Nova-Tech Research Facility R&$^@%!......
..........[Simsense Feed Corrupted, inititating fix.......5%....45%.....65%.......85%.........100%]....................&$(#(@@@@@@@@@-(@@@@@@@......Black IC Detect...........5 ms till pyschotropic infection..........▓ ▓■■ς ☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□  □ □□□□₪▓ ▓■ ■ς☻☻ ☻☺☺☺□□ □  □□□ □□₪▓▓■■ς ☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□  □□□□□₪▓▓■■ς☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□□□□□□₪▓▓■■ς☻ ☻☻☺☺☺□□□   □□□ □□₪▓▓■■ς☻☻☻☺ ☺☺□□□  □□□□□₪............[syspromt$ cmd$...\\$\Blaster 7 Initiated]......[Syst em ECHO:Boo=True]........... >>>.............................. [Look at all the stars].......
[Sleaze Utility Activated] ........................................▓▓■■ς☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□
□□□□□₪: [125.123.148.265.215.124:25511154 Disconnected].........End of Line

ohh I wanna try this one...

Dear, Project 2245,

I feel your pain, as the only apendages you have, all go into your body with wires, so any sort of intimate relationship will be difficult to begin with. While i doublt you'll ever be successful, i think your best bet might be to try to find a like minded similarly assexual jar to bond with. i would avoid any of the "chicks" (AI or not) that you meet on the 'trix. It has been my experience that most of them are lesbian transexual M-F trolls that haven't quite had the ENTIRE operation yet.

Aku
kryton
Trans What? These Lesbian Transexual Troll things you speak of are they anything like Black IC or Deus?

Uh oh gotta go......Someone is calling my name...
Ω■ ☺□□□□••••۰۰۰□ □□□ □□□□∆Ω■☺□□□□••••۰۰۰□ □□□□□ □□∆
Ω■☺□□□□••••۰۰۰□□□□□□□□∆Ω■☺□□□□••••۰۰۰□□□□□□□□∆Ω■☺□□□□••••۰۰۰□□□□□□□□∆Ω■☺□□□□••••۰۰۰□□□□□□□□∆Ω■☺□□□□••••۰۰۰□□□□□□□□∆
Ancient History
"Beware the Ungamunga, for they are not subtle about asking you out for a date. Not subtle at all."
--Unnamed Bulldrekker, recovering from sphincter reconstruction

Aku
Dear Project 2245,

Worse than both, combined...

Aku
Lindt
QUOTE (kryton @ Jul 11 2005, 04:01 PM)
*snip*

[syspromt$ cmd$...\\$\Blaster 7    Initiated]......[Syst em ECHO:Boo=True]........... >>>.............................. [Look at all the stars].......
[Sleaze Utility Activated]  ........................................▓▓■■ς☻☻☻☺☺☺□□□
□□□□□₪:
*snip

I can guess this happens often during matrix combat... hurray for 2001SO referances =)
kryton
[Alot of times programmers will add little messages to port services like smtp incoming pop ports, port 110 I believe for incoming pop mail. When you log out there's ussually some verbage. -use telnet to connect to your isp's mail server ":" 110. When you type quit you'll see the verbage.....]
weblife
Dear AH,

Me and my chummers got involved in some deep drek. We had to score back a mojobox that we formerly stole from someone else in Germany. Some Panda Box or something, I don't know much about these Foci kinda things.

We find the perp who stole it from The Keeper, but he's all paranoid about some Dragon coming to get him. Unfortunately he's also one tough fragger, so he walks away, leaving us sealed in his den.

We leave a note and bust our way out, hoping that the cook will contact us after he's killed the "Dragon". - None of us really believe that drek.

There were some heavy duty magical tapestries floating in midair, in his den, so we figure he'll be back eventually and set up a stakeout. About a week later, this fragging huge buildup of magic occurs, concluding in a massive explosion, tumbling walls in Puyallup for hundreds of meters around.

We rush to the scene and find the skeleton of a dragon!! - Bones all pealed of flesh. Underneath it, we find the fragger, also skeletal, and the box, opened. So we snag it and haul hoop outta there.

This is where things get weird.

Being a Shaman of Dragon, I can't resist the opportunity to snag just a tiny bone from the pile. We do our stuff and split up. I spend the next week singing the great nameless Dragon to the spirit world. I pass out smiling, but when I wake up, my ceremonial clothes are all torn and the bone is gone!! - I have scratches all over, and it feels like a rat crawled into my mouth and died.

I can't understand this. Why is my totem angry with me? - Whats happening?!

Distressed on Mt. Rainier
Ancient History
QUOTE (weblife)
Dear AH,

Me and my chummers got involved in some deep drek. We had to score back a mojobox that we formerly stole from someone else in Germany. Some Panda Box or something, I don't know much about these Foci kinda things.

We find the perp who stole it from The Keeper, but he's all paranoid about some Dragon coming to get him. Unfortunately he's also one tough fragger, so he walks away, leaving us sealed in his den.

We leave a note and bust our way out, hoping that the cook will contact us after he's killed the "Dragon". - None of us really believe that drek.

There were some heavy duty magical tapestries floating in midair, in his den, so we figure he'll be back eventually and set up a stakeout. About a week later, this fragging huge buildup of magic occurs, concluding in a massive explosion, tumbling walls in Puyallup for hundreds of meters around.

We rush to the scene and find the skeleton of a dragon!! - Bones all pealed of flesh. Underneath it, we find the fragger, also skeletal, and the box, opened. So we snag it and haul hoop outta there.

This is where things get weird.

Being a Shaman of Dragon, I can't resist the opportunity to snag just a tiny bone from the pile. We do our stuff and split up. I spend the next week singing the great nameless Dragon to the spirit world. I pass out smiling, but when I wake up, my ceremonial clothes are all torn and the bone is gone!! - I have scratches all over, and it feels like a rat crawled into my mouth and died.

I can't understand this. Why is my totem angry with me? - Whats happening?!

Distressed on Mt. Rainier

Dear Distressed,

You left a dangerous cook to kill a helpless dragon, you sick fragger! I warned you about that kind of thing! Then you went and desecrated its corpse. If I was a dragon totem, I wouldn't be happy with you either. Shamans like you should be drug out into the snow and shot.

-AH
nick012000
AH, you might want to change that link there.

Anyone who follows it gets logged in as you. You're lucky that I wasn't in the mood to start pulling pranks with your hijacked account.
Ancient History
Should be fine now. nyahnyah.gif Thanks.
Nebuchadnezzar
Dear AH,
I lost my keys. Where are they?
-Keyless in Kentucky
Ancient History
Dear Keyless-

Behind the sofa, next to the empty wrapper for the troll-size condom three pack and your girlfriend's missing brassiere.

-AH
Dissonance
Y'know, in a pinch, a troll-sized condom can be used as a mask to conceal your face when robbing folks.

The Extra Large Troll Sized ones can double as sleeping bags.
PBTHHHHT
And the Giant sized ones can be used by an entire dwarf family on a camping trip.
Digital Heroin
Dear AH,

I keep having this reoccuring dream that whenever I jack into the Matrix, my persona becomes akin to a raven haired man in leather with a bad CalFree accent and wooden emotions. I end up battling countless programs that look like an elven king in a suit and have a far more authentic accent. When I wake up it's in a cold sweat, and ocassionally I'm left feeling as if I know Kung Fu.

I have now developed an acute fear of jacking in, which is highly detrimental since I am currently employed on a case by case basis ensuring the safety of a small team of highly trained specialists for hire.

The only positive aspect is that ocassionally I get freaky with a sexy Salish gal with a fetish for firearms.

Help me, please!

Whoa in Witchita
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Digital Heroin)
Dear AH,

I keep having this reoccuring dream that whenever I jack into the Matrix, my persona becomes akin to a raven haired man in leather with a bad CalFree accent and wooden emotions. I end up battling countless programs that look like an elven king in a suit and have a far more authentic accent. When I wake up it's in a cold sweat, and ocassionally I'm left feeling as if I know Kung Fu.

I have now developed an acute fear of jacking in, which is highly detrimental since I am currently employed on a case by case basis ensuring the safety of a small team of highly trained specialists for hire.

The only positive aspect is that ocassionally I get freaky with a sexy Salish gal with a fetish for firearms.

Help me, please!

Whoa in Witchita

I'll field this one, AH.

Whoa,

It sounds as though you may be suffering from the malignant aftereffects of a particularly spiteful, if not terribly effective form of Psychotropic IC.

My advice to you is that you need to beat it. To start with, find a real trainer and spend the hard work to learn Kung Fu for yourself. This will beat the feeling of knowing Kung Fu, as you really will know Kung Fu.

Secondly, find a good psychiatist to help you overcome the fear of jacking in.

Thirdly, enjoy the positive aspect. wink.gif

Disposable Advice

Gyro the Greek Sandwich Pirate
Dear AH,

How internally consistent is Shadowrun in terms of plot? Are there any major internal contradictions? If so, what can be done about reconciling these?

-Gyro, the Greek Sandwich Pirate
Ancient History
QUOTE (Gyro the Greek Sandwich Pirate)
Dear AH,

How internally consistent is Shadowrun in terms of plot? Are there any major internal contradictions? If so, what can be done about reconciling these?

-Gyro, the Greek Sandwich Pirate

Dear Gyro,

For the most part, Shadowrun has excellent internal consistency. There are a few notable exceptions and raised eyebrows in there-especially if one takes the novels into account-but there aren't many major internal inconsistencies that needs be taken care of. Yet. We're still waiting to hear about Sonador, et al.

-AH
Nikoli
Dear AH,

As a driver who specializes in urban recon, I've recently had to spend an inordinate amount of time jumped into my feline recon unit, "Mr. Fiskars". After the first 12 hour shift, I noticed I had these urges to vomit on the shoes of our resident sweet talker, stamp around on the deck of our computer guru for attention and his at the house cleaning drones everytime they show up. Is there something wrong?

Fiskar Protocol
Ancient History
QUOTE (Nikoli)
Dear AH,

As a driver who specializes in urban recon, I've recently had to spend an inordinate amount of time jumped into my feline recon unit, "Mr. Fiskars". After the first 12 hour shift, I noticed I had these urges to vomit on the shoes of our resident sweet talker, stamp around on the deck of our computer guru for attention and his at the house cleaning drones everytime they show up. Is there something wrong?

Fiskar Protocol

Dear Fiskars,

I think you might want to have your computer guru run a full scan of your gear while your street doc for a brain scan. Judging by your fragmented grasp of grammar and construction in that second-to-last sentance, you purchased one of the malfunctioning units put out by that third-tier Chinese imitation of a British knock-off of Shiawese' model. The poorly copied code is known to have deleterious effects on the frontal and occipital lobes over time...and you really don't want to be apprehended by Lone Star in a few weeks to pay the fine for Unnatural Acts with Animals (and Household Appliance Drones).

-AH
ShadowDragon8685
Dear AH,

Thank you for Rico's number, and the want-ad brought in some... Interesting proposals. The loan shark who tried to get me on a loan I didn't take out is now sleeping with the fishes, and I'm generally much more happy.

However, I have a question. The last girl I hooked up with was a mage, and some of the things she could do (besides the obvious) were very interesting to me. She mentioned something she called 'anima free spirits,' and I don't scan. Sadly, she had to jet out to London the next morning, but she did mention that they sometimes took (meta)human form - and sometimes lovers.

Can you give me the low-down on what she was talking about, and where I might find one?

Adventureous in Seattle.
Ancient History
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Jul 13 2005, 07:28 PM)
Dear AH,

Thank you for Rico's number, and the want-ad brought in some... Interesting proposals. The loan shark who tried to get me on a loan I didn't take out is now sleeping with the fishes, and I'm generally much more happy.

However, I have a question. The last girl I hooked up with was a mage, and some of the things she could do (besides the obvious) were very interesting to me. She mentioned something she called 'anima free spirits,' and I don't scan. Sadly, she had to jet out to London the next morning, but she did mention that they sometimes took (meta)human form - and sometimes lovers.

Can you give me the low-down on what she was talking about, and where I might find one?

Adventureous in Seattle.

Dear Adventureous,

At last, grasshopper, you are ready to have a glimpse into the higher mysteries of the esoteric and arcane world of sex. Sadly, I cannot direct you-animae are far too high-maintenance for relationships, and tend to cause a mild delusional state where the poor, besotten metahuman overuses metaphors like "stormy," "fiery," "high spirited," "a real free spirit," "an air head blond," "I dream of Jeanie," and so forth.

No, the best I can do is give you the number for Mama Friday's down in Biloxi. Mama has been a well-preserved tradition down there for decades. She runs a...dating service catering toward the exotic end of the spectrum. Helping like-minded souls meet. A grande olde dame, as they say.

-AH
ShadowDragon8685
Come on... We can't let a thread this flaming funny die, can we?

Bump for great laughter.
Kagetenshi
Dear AH,

Bumps suck. Is there any other way to move a thread to the top that doesn't involve using one?

Snarky in Snohomish

nyahnyah.gif
Ancient History
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Dear AH,

Bumps suck. Is there any other way to move a thread to the top that doesn't involve using one?

Snarky in Snohomish

nyahnyah.gif

Dear Snarky,

Well, you can offer yourself to one of the administrators, but I don't think any of them have tastes that run your way.

-AH
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Jul 13 2005, 08:34 PM)
Helping like-minded souls meat. A grande olde dame, as they say.

-AH

fixt
Chibu
Dear AH,

I've been living in Seattle for almost a year now, after growing up in the wonderful land of Amazonia. I am a human Physical Adept, and I've recently been dating a Free Forest Spirit (with metahuman form of course). She has gotten quite powerful over the time we've been together and is great in bed. However, I was planning to have children one day. Is this possible? Or am I going to have to find someone else, or adopt? One of the reasons that i've wanted children of my own, besides the obvious, is to raise them to be ninja assassins to help me overthrow Aztechnology. (Oh, don't worry, I am not completely insane, I am dating a free spirit, have a Great Dragon as a friend, and am an acquaintance of another and an Immortal Elf. I Also have the backing of Amazonia and can expect the yucatan Rebels to help out. I can probably get some friends in Haiti as well, If i can get rid of that one fragging Petro first) What should I do!? I need your All-Knowing Adviceฎ.

Needing Ninjas
SL James
The sad thing is that if I were to hunt you down and set you on fire I would be the one to go to jail.
Ancient History
QUOTE (Chibu)
Dear AH,

I've been living in Seattle for almost a year now, after growing up in the wonderful land of Amazonia. I am a human Physical Adept, and I've recently been dating a Free Forest Spirit (with metahuman form of course). She has gotten quite powerful over the time we've been together and is great in bed. However, I was planning to have children one day. Is this possible? Or am I going to have to find someone else, or adopt? One of the reasons that i've wanted children of my own, besides the obvious, is to raise them to be ninja assassins to help me overthrow Aztechnology. (Oh, don't worry, I am not completely insane, I am dating a free spirit, have a Great Dragon as a friend, and am an acquaintance of another and an Immortal Elf. I Also have the backing of Amazonia and can expect the yucatan Rebels to help out. I can probably get some friends in Haiti as well, If i can get rid of that one fragging Petro first) What should I do!? I need your All-Knowing Adviceฎ.

Needing Ninjas

Dear Needing,

One word: Vatninjas. Children recombinated from your own DNA and perfected with genetic engineering techniques. Yes!

-AH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012