The cover still doesn't inspire confidence in me. I rather dislike those fonts. The only thing I do like about it is the border, but that gets a little Matrix-y towards the right side.

As for the archetype pics...not really Shadowrun if you ask me. First thing that bothers me is that they all have the same pose ('cept for the Ork, but that's close enough anyway). Beyond that, it looks like on the first 3 pics the artist just took some photographs and traced over them. That ork female is just a "plus size" model with some cheesy teeth added on. The last two look more like actual creations from imagination, but even they're missing the mark. Honestly, everyone of these doesn't look like a Shadowrunner to me, they look like posers. If you were a Johnson looking at getting some shadow work done would you go with these peeps? Only if it involved kidnapping some teeny bopper from a rave.

As far as I'm concerned, how you present yourself is how people will see you. These archetypes are not only bad for shadowbiz but fanpro biz as well. You want people to see you as a cheesy, fad driven moron then present yourself as one. Same goes for your game products. Oh, how I long for the Laubenstein and Bradstreet era artwork. At least they felt like Shadowrun should.