Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greenhorns in Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Mickle5125
Miss me?

So I'm finally back in the realms of sanity. Sorry bout the massive missing spell... I've literally been fighting to keep myself from getting royally screwed by my school for the past few weeks. It was chaos.

But I'm back and ready to start shooting at things. I'll start working on my IC post immediately.

Does anyone remember how much edge I've spent?

**EDIT**

Sorry it's so short and ugly. Got something to do. It's the bare bones, and if there's time later, I might make it prettier. But at least you have something to go on. Enjoy!
Dusty Ghost
Welcome back Mickle! Just in time too! wink.gif

QUOTE (imperialus)
Sweeps goes down into a pile of trash. He's alive, but hurt, possibly in shock groggily trying to pull himself upright and patting frantically at his chest

I don't think Sweeps can pull himself upright Imperialus, as it turns out, he is unconcious. (see mine and Intro's last 2 or 3 posts)
JoelHalpern
QUOTE (Dusty Ghost @ Aug 7 2008, 04:00 AM) *
I don't think Sweeps can pull himself upright Imperialus, as it turns out, he is unconcious. (see mine and Intro's last 2 or 3 posts)

I suspect your right, but I sure hope this is the GM giving us the benefit of the doubt smile.gif

Joel / Mack
JoelHalpern
Imperialus, I just noticed I forgot something relatively important in Mack's damage calculation.
He has a platelette factory. So each of the two sets of damage should be reduced by 1.
Thaat one have given me one extra die on one reaction roll. Clearly, I don't get that die. My bad, my loss.
And now, the net effect is still 6P, which is the same -2 I used for the gunfire.

So I would like to adjust the damage he has taken down by 2.
May I do so?
And should I edit the two relevant in character posts to reflect this?

Thanks,
Joel
imperialus
Ok, did the response to Padre's gunslinging, nice shot by the way!

Dusty: Ok, that's cool I can edit the IC. I'll probably just have you pass out after patting frantically at your chest. After all it might take a few seconds for your Jazz soaked brain to figure out that it really doesn't want to be awake for this.

Mickle: that's cool. Go ahead and edit those.
JoelHalpern
Maybe I'm slow, but I would think that the second ganger would fall down (8S >= Body) and need to roll Body+Will+1 (3) to avoid being incapacitated for 7 rounds. (I am quite impressed with the stick-n-shock, and very glad it isn't being used on us.)

Yours,
Joel / Mack

PS: Was your last line to me or Mickle?
imperialus
Ok... Next IP is up. Just checking to make sure I'm current on the wound modifiers here. If you don't mind mentioning where your damage track is at I'd appreciate it. The bit of paper I had them written on got pitched and I don't want to hunt through the thread. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure Loki hasn't taken any additional Damage so he's still at -2 (?P), Sweeps is out of the fight, Takashi is at -1 at 3P, Katana Man is at -2 at 6P, the gangers at Ice's are still hale and hearty, both cops are uninjured, Sybercat is at -2 at 6P, the Ork is at -1 at 4P Mack is at -2 at 6P. All but one Van ganger is effectively out of the fight. The one other one still with us is at -3 with 7S. Last but not least Crull is uninjured. I'll modify Padre once he rolls his dodge/soak rolls.

Initiative Pass 2
Loki: Init 15, 2 IP (17-2wounds)
Sweeps: Init. 14, 3 IP (15-1wounds) Down and out.
Takashi: Init. 13, 3 IP (14-1wounds)
Katana man: Init. 10, 3 IP's (12-2wounds)
Ice Gangers: Init. 11, 1 IP. No more IP
Cops(2): Init. 11, 1 IP No more IP (though more star stuff will show up at this time)
Sybercat: Init. 10, 2 IP (12-2wounds)
Padre: Init. 10, 2 IP no damage
Ork: Init. 9, 2 IP's. (10-1 wounds)
Mack: Init. 8, 3 IP (10-2wounds)
Van Gangers (5): Init. 9, 1 IP. No more IP
Crull: Init. 7, 2 IP's

Anyhow, Joel: Right you are, the second ganger is down. All his action ended up being was crawling into cover, One of the two gangers shot by the cop is still alive, but probably not for much longer.

And sorry, that last line was to you.

*EDIT!* Oh! Damnit! I forgot about the -3 modifier to dodge bullets if you're in melee! I'll reroll those for Katana Man right away!
JoelHalpern
A couple of clarifications:
1) I am at 6P, -2 to actions (2P from the crash, 4P from the sword.)
2) Thanks for updating the dodges. So KatanaMan is injured, but not down or out.

As I read the situation by IceLady:
1) The car is pulling away
2) KatanaMan is moving around
3) There are four gangers blazing away at us
4) It will be Takashi's turn, KatanaMan has used his actions, and then it is my turn?

If that's right, then Takashi, we need to deal with KatanaMan and the local gunners. We have I would think a round or two before the car can turn a corner to get out of sight. Not that I am sure what to do when we have that time? Should we try to crash the car? Or would that more likely kill our patron?

Thanks,
Joel
Intro
I'm missing 3P.

A couple of things: I believe the progressive dodge modifiers go between a person's actions, and not by IP - so KatanaMan's starting fresh after his own actions. If I'm remembering it wrong (I need to stop trying to remember rules at work, they often come out somewhat garbled), he had 3 shots fired at him earlier (2 by Sweeps, one by Takashi).

And what happened to Mack's last hit (he had 3 net hits, and you had him dodge with a 2)?
imperialus
Ok. I think those are sorted. I edited the IC and OOC to reflect.

Nice catch on the dodge modifiers Intro. Ahh well, I'm not going to reroll those. I'll try and remember for this IP though...

1) Yes, the car is pulling away. It'll be out of sight at Crulls next IP.
2) Katana Man's action is going to be to get into cover. You can still move while using Full Dodge. He managed to stay upright too which helps.
3) Yes, four gangers, as of yet uninjured... However, there is nothing else important there. No worries about hitting Ice if you start blazing away. They are in partial cover -2
4) See #2
JoelHalpern
QUOTE (imperialus @ Aug 8 2008, 03:01 PM) *
Ok. I think those are sorted. I edited the IC and OOC to reflect.

Nice catch on the dodge modifiers Intro. Ahh well, I'm not going to reroll those. I'll try and remember for this IP though...

1) Yes, the car is pulling away. It'll be out of sight at Crulls next IP.
2) Katana Man's action is going to be to get into cover. You can still move while using Full Dodge. He managed to stay upright too which helps.
3) Yes, four gangers, as of yet uninjured... However, there is nothing else important there. No worries about hitting Ice if you start blazing away. They are in partial cover -2
4) See #2

Two questions:
1) This probably doesn't matter, but "out of sight" of whom? Of us in the alley? That makes good sense. But it presumably will take some time for it to get out of sight if I were to step out into the street (a short city block is 100m. From a standing start, a car would neet 6 - 9 seconds to cover that. And he has to stay slow enough that he can take a turn asap.
2) Any chance of one of your nice diagrams?

Thanks,
Joel
imperialus
1) By the end of his next IP the car will be going around the corner. He'll need to make a driving test to make the corner but he'll roll for that on his IP.

2) Unfortunatly I don't have any software that would let me draw a map like that sorry.
imperialus
Ok, like usual I'm going to be making my weekend disappearance. Have a bunch of stuff to do for the house tomorrow, and I'm going to Spamalot on Sunday so barring a short post in the evening, I'll see you all Monday.

Oh, and Intro, I'll post the results of your shooting at Katana Man after Loki posts his actions.
Mickle5125
Man... Padre's getting lucky in this combat... ^_^

How many gangers are left in the van area?
Intro
QUOTE (imperialus @ Aug 9 2008, 12:10 AM) *
Oh, and Intro, I'll post the results of your shooting at Katana Man after Loki posts his actions.

Sorry to go out of order like that. I was considering doing a big bike ride thing this weekend, and wanted to put the post up since it shouldn't have an effect on the parallel timeline. But here I am. Sorry I can't delete posts.

Alex
imperialus
Ok. next IC is up. Padre you're good to go.
imperialus
QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Aug 6 2008, 05:00 PM) *
Does anyone remember how much edge I've spent?

I think you've spent 2 points...
Dusty Ghost
Just a reminder that Sweeps is in the trash unconscious with no Stun boxes left. Although not physically at risk, 5P taken with 4P left, he could do with some help.

And as he's unconscious, he can't tell anyone to remember he's there in the IC. LOL smile.gif
JoelHalpern
QUOTE (Dusty Ghost @ Aug 12 2008, 03:55 AM) *
Just a reminder that Sweeps is in the trash unconscious with no Stun boxes left. Although not physically at risk, 5P taken with 4P left, he could do with some help.

And as he's unconscious, he can't tell anyone to remember he's there in the IC. LOL smile.gif

As soon as we can get rid of the gangers and KatanaMan, I'll pick you up and haul you out of here. I think Padre knows someone who can work on patching all of us up. (For a while I was trying to figure out how we were going to carry three people away, but that is now a non-issue, as IceLady and Crull are gone. I'd love to catch KatanaMan, but I think he is too wily for that.)

Takashi, I'm thinking that throwing two flash-bangs about 12 meters from us should keep them within range of the gangers, and ought to let us do something. I think that blind throws are too risk, and I will just have to risk taking stun damage from the flying shrapnel. If the GM will allow it, I want to skip the reaction roll, and just soak as much fo the two sets of 5P (really 5S) as I can. with 16 dice I ought to take only 1S.

Imperialus, if I throw grenades on IP2 of this combat turn, will they go off on IP3 (after Takashi presuambly) or will they not go off until IP 1 of the next combat turn. (This affects whether they go off before or after KatanaMan gets his next action.)

Yours,
Joel / Mack

imperialus
Ok. Next IC is up, your turn Mack... No action, this was purely an IC post. The Ork didn't have much to do.

Mack: If you want to toss those flash bangs, the tabletop rules are, they will go off at the beginning of your next IP. Unless you don't have any IP left (though I believe you have three) in which case it goes off at the end of the next IP.

Anyhow, What I'll do is post the results of your flashbangs after Katana Man takes his next action. Just remind me in case I forget about them for some reason. If they have to get posted in the Orks action then that's fine.

*edit* oh, and go ahead and skip your reaction roll Mack. Or just buy successes for both. If you have a reaction of 4 or better you can buy one success that way and take no damage at all. Otherwise feel free to mark of 1S. Or just make a reaction roll. It's up to you.
JoelHalpern
Mack's actions are up.
With two dice for reaction (4 attribute -2 damage) I didn't choose to take the roll. 1S is fine.

The throws weren't great. I hope they do some good.

Thanks,
Joel / Mack
JoelHalpern
If I grasp the tabletop rules on grenades, they will pop at the end of the next IP (Takashis's, and maybe KatanMan) since Mack has only 2 IPs.
So they will go off before the gangers can choose to do anything else.
Joel / Mack
imperialus
Next IC is up. Sorry it took so long to get such a short post up. Been a bit busy over the past couple days.

Takashi, you're up. Then Katana man, then Mack's Flashbangs go off. Assuming you don't go charging into Melee with them you'll be unaffected by the blast. All four gangers are in the blast radius for both grenades, but Katana man is out.
imperialus
next IC is up. I know Takashi only did 7 points of damage but since the ganger completely resisted the first shot and got nothing on the second it just seemed too perfect a mental picture.
Intro
QUOTE (imperialus @ Aug 17 2008, 01:01 PM) *
next IC is up. I know Takashi only did 7 points of damage but since the ganger completely resisted the first shot and got nothing on the second it just seemed too perfect a mental picture.

Hooray for GM fiat.

Now that the car and Icelady have removed themselves from the scene, only some last-minute heroics by KatanaMan or some substantial luck on the ganger's part will keep the scene from resolving itself fairly tidily (though with injury all around). I mean, the most effective thing he could do from an anti-PC standpoint would be another of his charges, but he's hurting, and such an act would likely result in his death or capture. So I suppose it comes down to what his motivations and orders are.
imperialus
Initiative Pass 1
Sweeps: Init. 14, 3 IP (15-1wounds) Down and out.
Takashi: Init. 13, 3 IP (14-1wounds)
Ice Gangers: Init. 11, 1 IP. (three left)
Katana man: Init. 9, 3 IP's (12-3wounds)
Mack: Init. 8, 2 IP (10-2wounds)

Ok. Here's the new initiative order. to keep things simple I'm not going to have you reroll. Katana Man has -2 to hit due to his smoke grenade, and he is running. After his first IP, he'll be at -4 to hit, and after his second he'll be gone entirely.

I've also dropped Team Van from the initiative. Just switch into roleplaying mode, I'll update for you guys as I go along...

In case you are wondering about the two lawyers. I gave you the options so you can decide how much you want to roleplay this. If you hire Sybercat's lawer you will literally be out in a couple hours and they won't even get to question you. He'll also cost 5000 nuyen.gif each. If you need to borrow money until the run is over it'll cost 10,000 then.

Padre's lawer will cost you each a thousand. However You're going to have to help her out. She mostly deals with civil cases, and Lonestar intimidates here. Her claim to fame is working as an aide on a civil rights case involving Stuffer Shack discriminating against Ork and Troll employees. She'll still get you out but it'll take a bit longer, and you will probably be questioned. You haven't *really* done anything illegal though, at least not anything that they have evidence for. Don't mention the "Heaven Incident" or the Yaks and you'll be fine.

Also if you feel like going all in you could go at it alone. You're likely going to get out within 24 hours. Your fake SIN's, combined with their lawer shaking his head and saying "we got nothing" will see to that. You'd probably want to replace them though. You'll be questioned, but not intensively and let go.

As far as cutting the coms go. That's mostly for flavour purposes. If you want to co-ordinate in the OOC thread that's fine. If you don't want to actually co-ordinate, but want to read each other's posts then that's fine too. Just play up your character as though he doesn't know what's going on with the others. If you really don't want to co-ordinate at all then feel free to put your actions in "spoiler" tags and just promise not to read each other's posts. It's up to you.

Oh! Also Dusty, Joel and Intro. The lawyer decision is one of those 'atmosphere' decisions so your input is necessary here. From this, I'm going to determine how easy it will be to bounce in and out of legal trouble. Basically, whatever lawyer gets chosen here will become the 'default' lawyer for the campaign.
JoelHalpern
So what was the effect of the flashBangs at the end of the previous IP?

Thanks,
Mack / Joel
imperialus
*headsmack!* grumble grumble. Sorry. I got so caught up in trying to figure out how I wanted this to play out I forgot about the flashbangs. Give me a minute.
Intro
The stun damage from the flashbangs also knocks the gangers' initiatives down to 8 and 9, and Takashi'll probably knock them down some more.

KatanaMan's at 8P damage and 3S, so it'll quite hard to stop him without killing him. Assuming the gangers don't provide any interference, I can get a gel round off before he rounds the corner, which might be able to knock him down. We'll see.

As to the lawyers: I think the big fancy lawyer is a bit expensive if we have to deal with the law more than occasionally. I think option 2 or 3 would be better. And I'd like a bit of RPing in that situation, assuming it doesn't come with too many social skill rolls, as I am not the best-equipped for doing over-much of that.
JoelHalpern
My inclination would be to go with Padre's lawyer, assuming he is comfortable with that plan.
The good lawyer would be expensive now, and will add up over time even more.
Going without a lawyer just seems foolish to me.

Joel
Mickle5125
I'd lean more towards the expensive guy, honestly. the cheaper lawyer isn't experienced at criminal law, we'd get questioned, plus getting to her would cause Padre a number of problems... but I'll abide by the group's decision. Oh, don't forget, we did get paid 10k each fairly recently, so no-one (except maybe takashi... did he get a cut?) would have to pay the late fees.
Intro
QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Aug 20 2008, 09:54 PM) *
I'd lean more towards the expensive guy, honestly. the cheaper lawyer isn't experienced at criminal law, we'd get questioned, plus getting to her would cause Padre a number of problems... but I'll abide by the group's decision. Oh, don't forget, we did get paid 10k each fairly recently, so no-one (except maybe takashi... did he get a cut?) would have to pay the late fees.

Yeah, the strictly smartest thing to do would probably be to go with the best lawyer you know, and then do your best to stay off the Lone Star's radar (so no more discharging firearms in front of them, not even if you're being helpful).

And no, Takashi didn't get any money up front, but hopefully he's not in too great a danger of being picked up by the Star. Assuming no cops come by in the next couple of seconds, what they'll see is a large troll rushing down the street with an unconscious person over his shoulder and an LMG in one hand - and assuming they're preceded by more sirens - they'd probably miss the young Japanese man in a suit either walking calmly or - if there's time - already ducked into an alley.
JoelHalpern
I believe KatanaMan will get to run (-4 if I try to shoot him) before I go.
I think we need the effects of Takashi's shots to determine if the gangers go before me?
Also, once it is my turn, it would be helpful to know, in terms of line of fire from me, how close together the two gangers and KatanaMan are (checking for the off chance of a full burst getting all three of them.)

Assuming I can not hit all three, I think I have to take down the gangers, so that I can pick up Sweeps and start getting out of here. Takashi, assuming we do that, I presume it is not worth trying to also haul a ganger away? It might be worth grabbing KatanaMan's katana, which is lying on the ground.

Joel / Mack
Intro
QUOTE (JoelHalpern @ Aug 21 2008, 07:59 AM) *
I believe KatanaMan will get to run (-4 if I try to shoot him) before I go.
I think we need the effects of Takashi's shots to determine if the gangers go before me?
Also, once it is my turn, it would be helpful to know, in terms of line of fire from me, how close together the two gangers and KatanaMan are (checking for the off chance of a full burst getting all three of them.)

Assuming I can not hit all three, I think I have to take down the gangers, so that I can pick up Sweeps and start getting out of here. Takashi, assuming we do that, I presume it is not worth trying to also haul a ganger away? It might be worth grabbing KatanaMan's katana, which is lying on the ground.

Joel / Mack

I dunno. I'd guess that the gangers probably don't know too much of import, but they might know something useful. Depends on how Herculean Mack is feeling, I suppose. Another possibility is to haul one a shorter distance, maybe around the next corner (far enough away that the Star won't be able to see if they show up) and pick him up on departure.

A question on the functioning of smartguns: along with ejecting the clip automatically as a free action, does that include unchambering a round? So one could go 1) free action - eject clip, 2) simple action - insert a clip w/ gel rounds, 3) simple action - fire. How smart are smartguns?

I'm not sure that this is really worth it with KatanaMan; it'll probably work best to fire a couple regular shots at him before he runs out of sight, but it was something I considered, and wondered about.

Alex
Dusty Ghost
Hey guys, Just a heads up that I'm going on a camping trip from Friday to Tues.

See you in a couple of days! smile.gif
Intro
QUOTE (Dusty Ghost @ Aug 21 2008, 09:56 AM) *
Hey guys, Just a heads up that I'm going on a camping trip from Friday to Tues.

See you in a couple of days!

We'll do our best to have you off the street and conscious again by the time you get back. smile.gif
Dusty Ghost
Yeah I think it was good timing really. biggrin.gif
imperialus
Have fun.

Anyhow, next IC is up.

Feel free to interrogate the ganger on the spot. He'd definitely respond to having a gun waved in his face.

What you do to Katana Man is up to you. A burst from Mack's LMG will almost definitely kill him, with a -3 to his dice pools and only 3 boxes of Physical left he's not gonna take much more punishment. He might know more, but he'd also be a tough cookie to interrogate. Probably wouldn't say much unless you actually kidnapped him. If he lives, you might have your first recurring villein. Not necessarily a bad thing.

*edit* Oh, and just in case you're wondering why the gangers drop all over the damage track and don't take wound modifiers to their initiative scores. There is method to my madness.

The lifespans of mook's (which I define as anyone who only has 1 IP) tend to be rather fuzzy for me. Exactly when and how they die depends on the pace of the combat. They'll have anything from between 8 and 12 total damage depending on how the fight goes. They were on the weak side here, mainly because you guys entered the fight at a disadvantage. Their job is to get a single round off to give the 'real combatants' an edge, distract the PC's a bit to draw out the real fight, and then die... preferably in an interesting manner. As much as possible they never survive more than one or two hits and I always keep them acting together. Unless it becomes really important I usually don't move them in the initiative order at all, and if I do, then it's as a group. Once the real fight (Katana Man) is over, they're immaterial.
imperialus
Ok, next IC is up. I'm ready to go with the next post for team Van too. I just need to know which lawyer you want to go with.

2 votes for Padre's lawyer
1 for Sybercats. (though it is Padre who want's to avoid his lawyer)
Nigel
I think we should go for the more expensive and experienced lawyer. We certainly either have or can get the money, and I think it's worth it.
Intro
Regarding post #732 above, I also think that the expensive lawyer is a good choice. Particularly if they'll become a default lawyer for later things. This is relatively small potatoes, but a good lawyer will be invaluable if the team is caught doing something particularly egregious.
JoelHalpern
I can live with using the more expensive lawyer. (Heck, this time I'm not even the one paying. I hope that by the time I am, we will all have more money.)

Joel
imperialus
Sybercat's lawyer it is then. The Van IC is up.
imperialus
Ok. Next IC is up.

To keep things simple for the healing (which I expect will be the next step)

Everyone's stun damage is delt with. No need to roll to heal that.

As for the physical damage The basic rules are on P242. once per day of rest you make a bodyx2 test (stun modifiers don't apply). Each hit knocks down 1 physical box.

If you want to heal faster and pay a street doc, you can pay 1000 nuyen.gif per roll and get an additional +4 to your dice pool. Otherwise there are no modifiers.

Edit: Sorry, forgot Sweeps is going to require at least 1 day of medical care, you cannot use edge and if you have a streetdoc contact each point of loyalty knocks 250 nuyen.gif off the daily bill for medical care.
JoelHalpern
Mack will pay for one day of medical care. That will give him 18 dice to take care of 6P.
Let me know when to take the roll. This is based on the assumption that we are going to try to get back on the track as soon as possible, so I want to be laid up for only 1 day. (If I end up with 1P still needing to be healed, that's fine.)

Question: Can the Doc do first aid first? We should be well within the time limit, and that should make it much easier to be fully healed. A Decent Doc with a good first aid setup would be rolling probably 14 - 18 dice, with hits over 2 reducing damage?
If so, then pcikign the middle of the range (16 dice) and the rule of 4, the doc would patch up two points of damage. And then 1 day of rest with care would take care of the other 4.

Thanks,
Joel
Intro
Takashi's just going to rest (no doc) for a day, giving him 10 dice for 3P. If possible, he'd like to do that wherever Mack is recuperating to discuss their plans, having started to develop the 'we were just shot at together' sort of affinity. He'll also want to try and learn more about how the mission has gone so far by asking Mack.

Also, he'll send off a message to his Yakuza contact to figure out a way if there is a way to get onto Akamura's boat that doesn't involve: (1) an straightforward assault, (2) sneaking (kinda hard to sneak up on a ship), (3) being unarmed. He'll also ask about Akamura's schedule - if she is essentially always on the yacht, or if she has some regular or other scheduled thing that results in her coming ashore.

(I could post the text for that in the IC thread, but I'm not sure how much time compression we're doing for this healing day, so I don't know from where or in what context he'll be sending it.)
imperialus
As far as first aid goes, sure. Treat it like a 'bonus' first day. It'll cost you 1000 nuyen.gif base (modified by loyalty rating) and you can roll 14 dice that heal just like body x2. You still get your 'bedrest' roll too. It's up to you if you want to pay another 1000 for that.

Just put up a brief IC post explaining your actions with any relevant rolls and any stuff you want to do during your brief 'downtime'. You'll have a day or two.

Takashi: Ask your questions and give me an etiquette roll. Add Usaka's (or any other Yak contacts) loyalty rating to it.
Intro
Should I just have Sweeps get looked at by the doc that Elfin-Face dropped us off at? (imperialus said he'd need at least a day of medical care - I don't want to put somebody else's character on the hook for money without their acknowledgement, though) Neither Takashi nor Sweeps have a doc contact, and Takashi doesn't know how long they others'll be held by the police. If so, Takashi's only got nuyen.gif 750, so should I make a negotiation test to see if the doc'll take the 750 up front and the rest later? (I assume street docs generally work totally up front

EDIT: Since Mack's going home, Takashi'll also hang out and watch out for Sweeps while he's unconscious, and then do his questions about Sweeps' background and the mission so far while they're recovering. He'd also like to use a cot or the like near Sweeps to rest while Sweeps recuperates.
JoelHalpern
If Takashi mentions the funds issue, Mack will front the money for the doc.
(Yes, if Mack were more socially ept he would think of it himself.)
Joel / Mack
imperialus
QUOTE (Intro @ Aug 26 2008, 02:41 PM) *
Should I just have Sweeps get looked at by the doc that Elfin-Face dropped us off at?

As far as Sweeps goes. We're still waiting on Padre and Loki to post their rolls. Sweeps should be back today anyhow so he can decide how much he wants to spend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012