Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC : STARDUST
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Qillin
so the cop3 under Jacky is at (S) real damage from the tackle with teh killing hands?
Qillin
Jacky rolling over with cop3 held with his left arm will try and reach for the cops side arm. if he can get it he will point it at the cops head and say don't shoot or the cop gets it. then try to stand up.

[ Spoiler ]
FrostyNSO
Yeah, the cop under you is at Serious...and dazed. I guess, uhhh, make a quickness test.
Qillin
ok here is jackys quickness test

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
i like that text picture layouts of the train station. it's fun but i'm sure a photo shop one would look better but with the text one and some description of the place is just fine Frosty
FrostyNSO
Ludi:

When you were wounded, your initiative dropped below the cop's, but for cinematic effect, I bent the rules I think. The cop basically delayed his action and when you raised your weapon to shoot him, you both fired simultaniously. This way, we get some extra glory factor if Ludi doesn't make it. Hope you don't mind.

By the way, feel free to reroll your shot with the addition of combat pool to reflect that we've got a fresh round. Sorry I didn't catch that earlier.

But then we get to the bad part. If Ludi is getting ready to plug this cop, he basically goes "oh shit, I need to drop this purp NOW." He throws in 5 Cpool with his SMG skill and check this out:

25 17 14 13 05 05 05 02 02 01
#D:10 TN:7 H#:25 S:4

4 successes, that's 9D +1 to Ludi

We'll see how Ludi does if she takes her shot. Sorry for this damn confusion, I lapsed and fragged up.

Jacky:

That cop's pistol is too small for your bigass hand to handle properly. It feels like a palm pistol (to you), but it's actually a predator, you can barely get your finger into the trigger guard. +4 to use it.
Qillin
so does jacky get to stand up or not?
FrostyNSO
no, you had to fumble around finding and handling that cop's sidearm
Mister Juan
Well, if I have combat pool, its all going in the soaking wink.gif

So, I'll leave my shot like it was. Ludi did spend some time in the army, but she isn't all that combat train. She is basically running on adrenaline right now, and to be true to her character, she'd take the shot no matter what. She's totaly cornered. So, you already have my roll for the shot.

I'll pool in about 13 dices for the soak (5 body + all combat pool.... plus 2 good karma for 2 extra dices... so thats 13.)

This is where I click the roll buton with my eyes closed.

Body
[ Spoiler ]

Now, that cop better drop dead or she's going to beat him silly with his shoe!
Mister Juan
If Ludi gets out of this alive, she's going to do four things:
1- buy better armor
2- always carry something with EX explosive rounds or APDS
3- switch the Manhunter for an Ingram wink.gif
4- ALWAYS have flashpak
FrostyNSO
Um...the cop had deadly and over 1...so 7 should stage you to Moderate I think.
Mister Juan
so that one L wound away from death wink.gif

edit: wait up... was that burst or a single shot?
FrostyNSO
Yeah...I'm gonna do the IC later on...busy

edit: 3burst
Mister Juan
oh ok!
For some reason, I thought it was a single shot.

Well, I'm off to bed! I'll see what happens with Ludmila tomorrow
Hopefully, the cop will roll all 01s wink.gif
FrostyNSO
5bod + 2Cpool (last of it) TN9-5(bal) = 4

05 05 05 03 03 02 01
#D:7 TN:4 H#:5 S:3

3 successes

Serious for the cop.

Sorry bro...

Mister Juan
Why won't he just die! wink.gif

New round?
FrostyNSO
New round, you've got the ball.
Mister Juan
Want me to make the IC post for my part of the fight?

Initiative
[ Spoiler ]

FrostyNSO
Knock yourself out. You've got the first "move".
Mister Juan
Oh oh oh! Can Ludi take her boot of and beat him to death with it?

rotfl.gif

I'm kidding wink.gif
Mister Juan
There we go.

[ Spoiler ]

Now I'm off to bed for real. This is too much stress for me wobble.gif

Edit: and its after posting all this that I realize that the guy has full combat pool to soak up.... and that Ludi should have fired twice instead.
Frag
Qillin
I'm thinking getting up holding on to the cop is about all Jacky can do this turn so thats it. But i'm getting to my next move, really i am.

[ Spoiler ]
FrostyNSO
Here is the cop's soak roll MS:

11 09 09 09 05 05 04 03 02 02
#D:10 TN:5 H#:11 S:6

staged it down to Moderate. Now you're both in the same boat. He's got one box left too.
Mister Juan
New round?

And is the cop still in Ludi's line of sight?
FrostyNSO
Yes.
Mister Juan
To both?
FrostyNSO
You and your cop are the only ones really taking combat turns...Jacky and his cop are in a sort of standoff so I'm flexing it.
Mister Juan
I mean: is the cop still in my line of sight.
I edited my first post just after sending it.... but it arrived almost at the same time as your answer.... so I'm just confused wink.gif
Qillin
nice jacky is standing woot time to start fighting again;o)
FrostyNSO
If you want to cap his ass (bloodthirsty killer) as he's trying to retreat, you still have a shot (he's got cover though...sortof).
Mister Juan
You think I'm going to let him retreat so he can take a potshot at me while I escape? Helllllllllll no!
devil.gif
FrostyNSO
Holy crap. That is cold.
Mister Juan
Yea.... you're right... that would be going agaisn't Ludi's character. I guess he'll live to fight another day wink.gif
FrostyNSO
Jacky finally able to get to his feet, suddenly drops the small gun from him right hand, So he could grab ahold of the Cops right shoulder. (the one hes already holding)
Then he slids his left arm, already wrapped around the cops chest, bringing it back grabbing the cops left shoulder

So are you trying to give this guy a kiss or something? I don't understand.
Mister Juan
Ludi will hold her action until the retreating cop is out of the train. She'll get in a low crouch, and will get to the dead cop's body. She's going tru his pockets, looking for his badge (I've got an idea). Once she's gotten it, she'll grab his SMG, and make for one of the side doors of the train, one close to the back.

Hopefully, she'll get in a good position to lay some suppressive fire on the last standing cop.

Then she'll just make a run (limp) for the back of the train, and hop off.
Mister Juan
I think Jacky is going for a backward "bear hug"
You know... when you hold both of the person arm's up, with your hands behind his head? At least, thats the picture I'm getting.

Maybe he's just a horny troll.

Oh man.... the pun.... it hurts.... rotfl.gif
FrostyNSO
Yeah...I don't get it...What is Jacky going to do after he gets ahold of this guy like this? (He's severely wounded and has a gun to his head, so it shouldn't be a problem for you)

I'm just rying to put this together in my head.

edit: Haha, the next line is going to be: "Jacky is going to look for the men's bathroom and if there is an empty stall he is going to take the cop in there" eek.gif
Mister Juan
rotfl.gif
Ok, now THAT is really funny wink.gif

Edit: Since Ludi isn't shooting the cop, do you still want me to roll initiative? Or do we consider the firefight "done with"
Qillin
Taking hold of the cop with 2 hands Jacky leans back slightly then with a lunge forward he throws the cop at other cop.
Moving forward from the lunge, Jacky continues forward charging at the cop like a linebacker rushing the quarterback.

[ Spoiler ]
Qillin
boy you guys are just hilarious
Mister Juan
You do realize that "Lauch Weapons" = Weapons that launch stuff... like a Greande Laucher.

I'm just not sure that the "Throwing of the unconscious police officer" counts a Lauch Weapon test. wink.gif
FrostyNSO
I'm wanna give it to him...It should be throwing weapons though.

Go ahead and default to strength Qillin.

I wasn't making fun of you earlier, I just have a dirty mind.
Mister Juan
By the way, you still haven't answered my question Frosty wink.gif
FrostyNSO
I didn't see it. For the moment...we are "roundless". First one to do something worthwhile gets the first action here. I'll post some IC after I get back from the gym BTW.
Mister Juan
I was just wondering. You said that the cops had "Ares Predator" as sidearms.... shouldn't they be carrying Ruger Thunderbolts instead? Because if they are, Ludmila will most definitly get the dead cop's. Thats one wiz pistol wink.gif
FrostyNSO
No, they are using predators. I didn't see any reason for them to have automatic capability with two weapons.
Mister Juan
Zoot...
FrostyNSO
Oh, I need fresh initiative for Jacky D.

He will still get the first action, but I may need initiative after that.

After I get it, I'll post IC.
Qillin
I know Launch Weapons for for grande launchers and stuff but i thought it would be funny to put it in there ;o)~ and i know you wasn't making fun of Jacky i know you have a vary sick mind.

init.
[ Spoiler ]
Mister Juan
Are we dead? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012