Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3D Art & Art Tools
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Gray
Here is a new render I just made of Gray, a lion shaman with his totem guide, on the Backstreets set. He's wearing a very beat up duster that looked perfect for his character from the BeastHunter set. I need to get Millenium beard to finish him off, the red one he has right now is not quite right.

Gray and Lion
Redjack
QUOTE (Gray @ Mar 15 2008, 07:29 AM) *
Here is a new render I just made of Gray, a lion shaman with his totem guide, on the Backstreets set. He's wearing a very beat up duster that looked perfect for his character from the BeastHunter set. I need to get Millenium beard to finish him off, the red one he has right now is not quite right.

Gray and Lion

That is looking real good. Here is my ork, An Shui. I need to start working with light and textured backgrounds next... And that copy of Carrara 5 Pro I got.

What things can I do in Carrara 5 Pro that I can't do in Daz or Paint Shop? Why would I want to upgrade to Carrara 6.1 Pro?
Caine Hazen
QUOTE (Redjack @ Mar 15 2008, 01:17 PM) *
What things can I do in Carrara 5 Pro that I can't do in Daz or Paint Shop? Why would I want to upgrade to Carrara 6.1 Pro?

Modeling your own environments, better quality renders, better lighting and the creation of effects via particles, I believe the upgrade to 6 will get you better support for D|S and Poser models, which is why I'm considering it.
Kyoto Kid
...Gray: Gray and Lion is very nice. This is what I am hoping to aim for now that I have a few more resources at my disposal (can get a lot of stuff when its only 1.99$ or better yet, free).

Redjack: Now An Shui looks like a tough ork should. Which morphs did you use to get the head shape and tusks? I need to branch out a bit into races other than humans & elves (too easy).

Fuchs: Nice Job, the shading is excellent (almost had to make a Perception test). On the average, how long does it take you to do a pic from the game you're in (sans rendering time).
Fuchs
30 minutes to 2+ hours, depends on the motive.
Kyoto Kid
,..that's pretty good. My quickest (character alone) was the Short One at about 3.5 hrs. Then again, I'm still on the upwards slope of the learning curve & had to do a lot of adjustments to the clothing and hair for I was using files that were not totally compatible with the base V4 figure. Still surprised that the Aiko3 Mitsu Hair actually worked.
Fuchs
I have the main characters usually already done, and just import them to the scene I want, adding props and minor characters.
Kyoto Kid
...just learned how to create and save a character morph. Pretty cool.

Having now become a member of the Daz3D PC, I also received a lot of neat free downloads including M3 & V3. Now I can use a lot of those freebie clothing & hair files. So this also leads me to the following question: In V4.2 there is a selection in the Characters folder on the Content tab that is named V4 to v3, what is this used for?
Gray
QUOTE (Fuchs @ Mar 15 2008, 01:37 PM) *

Nice. I really like the private clinic one. What did you use for the sky?

Here is my latest: an ork talismonger. I could not figure out the huge teeth like Redjack has done, so I used the wolf fang morphs from Character pack 1. He's got big Bob Marley dreads, 5 o'clock shadow, and glow in the dark eyes. I was lazy and put him in front of the Space Needle.

Dances With Weasels, Ork Talismonger

Kyoto Kid
....nice, cool dreads. I like the Seattle Backdrop.

Also don't know how I missed Fuch's Mage Recovering earlier. That is so damn sweet.
Fuchs
I used a caribbean beach picture from google images.
Redjack
QUOTE (Fuchs @ Mar 15 2008, 01:37 PM) *

I agree with the others. This one is really nice.

QUOTE (Caine Hazen @ Mar 15 2008, 02:44 PM) *
Modeling your own environments, better quality renders, better lighting and the creation of effects via particles, I believe the upgrade to 6 will get you better support for D|S and Poser models, which is why I'm considering it.

I have been really happy with D|S at this point. I am strongly considering the upgrade though while it is so cheap..
What about Bryce? Hexagon? Mimic?

QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 15 2008, 04:24 PM) *
Redjack: Now An Shui looks like a tough ork should. Which morphs did you use to get the head shape and tusks? I need to branch out a bit into races other than humans & elves (too easy).
M3 Creature Combo (Daz #ps_mr077). It has ork teeth.

QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 15 2008, 06:44 PM) *
In V4.2 there is a selection in the Characters folder on the Content tab that is named V4 to v3, what is this used for?

That seems to create V4 with V3 sizing so that you get V4 morphs and can use V3 cloths. Works well, seems like I have to manually move some files when I first installed it to get it to work right.
Gray
QUOTE (Redjack @ Mar 15 2008, 10:04 PM) *
M3 Creature Combo (Daz #ps_mr077). It has ork teeth.

I have that.. I just need to find them... I used wolf teeth...
Caine Hazen
QUOTE (Redjack @ Mar 15 2008, 09:04 PM) *
I have been really happy with D|S at this point. I am strongly considering the upgrade though while it is so cheap..
What about Bryce? Hexagon? Mimic?

Bryce: Landscapes, atmosphere, some effects and a bit of modeling. I actually started off with this, I used to import DEM (geographic datapoints plotted in elevation height in greyscale) info and do some landscaping for the Anthro dept I was in when I started. Learned a bit of modeling before I moved to trying some other modelers. Would make for rendering some pretty good backdrops as such... Some mountains and pine forests or these mountain islands in heavy atmosphere or even space scenes. I'd like to do some more renders, but I need to get the computer set so it doesn't have the issues its having before I do more complex ones again frown.gif

Hex: This is a modeler and sculptor a bit like ZBrush. You can model and then paint on effects and do some pre-vis rendering there. It will also do UV mapping (for texturing models) and a few other advenced things. I'm in my first few weeks of training with it, but I'm really getting to like the interface. Hopefully I'll have a new model to share with you all later on.

Mimic: Uses the morphs in a character that is boned correctly to try and mimic the mouthshapes of dialog. More useful if you're going to do movies with the poser figures. Movies take some hella effort and time (though I've thought about it for a "fanfilmfest" smile.gif
Gray
I finally got a model for my Gunslinger's long coat. This shot is experimenting with particle effects for muzzle flash and ejected shells.

Sam, shooting
swirler
is anyone makingtheir own models? (people, things equipment, whatever)
if so, what are you using? and do you know of any good very "start at the bottom" tutorials?
Caine Hazen
QUOTE (swirler @ Mar 16 2008, 12:19 AM) *
is anyone makingtheir own models? (people, things equipment, whatever)
if so, what are you using? and do you know of any good very "start at the bottom" tutorials?

I've been working in Blender and Hex on a few pieces of original content. In fact you can go back a few pages and see my Pred in blender (I have a link back there somewhere). I have a few other things in the early pre-vis stages, but I'll keep the suspense going with those wink.gif
Kyoto Kid
...Redjack: Thanks for the info. I have the V3 MFD series and a lot of free textures I downladed. I'll give it a try. I have a couple character morphs now so I can just inject one of them in so I don't have to work from the ground up again.

As to manually moving files, is that within the D|S directory structure? This again is where I feel like the proverbial fish out of water. I also noticed this with some free downloads that say just to "unzip to your Content folder" but often times I get a query that D|S needs to find a component from another directory. Basically I am an artist first and Windows junkie last.

Caine Hazen: Thought about Hex considering it is on a 72 hr special right now for PC members, but just installed Bryce6.1 and feel I have enough to keep me busy for the time being.

I do have Blender but kind of clueless on how to make it work. Seems everytime I click on a tool, primitive, etc, a scripting box appears and I don't know much about how to use Python. I wish that there was a PDF user manual like D|S has. Having to be logged on to the Blender website to read tutorials or help files is really kind of cumbersome.

Also noticed that Membership does have some nice privilages. When I placed my latest order I discovered I had a 30$ voucher. Basically got Aiko4 and Filosofy Hair for free. Also learned that I can open a gift certificate to pay for orders so in a sense I can set up an account balance to order with (no more USPS hassles).

Gray: Sam Shooting is excellent. What application does particle effects?

Also need to start perusing Renderosity some more. Some pretty cool stuff there as well.

Pardon any typos. On a computer at a washermat that has internet but through Internet Explorer so I don't have auto spellcheck.
Redjack
QUOTE (Gray @ Mar 15 2008, 09:34 PM) *
I finally got a model for my Gunslinger's long coat. This shot is experimenting with particle effects for muzzle flash and ejected shells.

That is a pricey add-on... I want it.. but not sure if I want it that much....

QUOTE (Caine Hazen @ Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM) *
I've been working in Blender and Hex on a few pieces of original content. In fact you can go back a few pages and see my Pred in blender (I have a link back there somewhere). I have a few other things in the early pre-vis stages, but I'll keep the suspense going with those wink.gif

I was under the impression that one purpose of Carrera was to enable custom content. Man, I feel like such a babe in the woods with these tool sets..

QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 16 2008, 12:55 PM) *
As to manually moving files, is that within the D|S directory structure? This again is where I feel like the proverbial fish out of water. I also noticed this with some free downloads that say just to "unzip to your Content folder" but often times I get a query that D|S needs to find a component from another directory. Basically I am an artist first and Windows junkie last.
I've mostly figured out moving files in the 'figures' and 'poses' directories around. I think I actually have a few missing files. Still sorting it all out..

Caine Hazen: Thought about Hex considering it is on a 72 hr special right now for PC members, but just installed Bryce6.1 and feel I have enough to keep me busy for the time being.
I just wish I better understood what I really need...

Pardon any typos. On a computer at a washermat that has internet but through Internet Explorer so I don't have auto spellcheck.
I hate being forced to use a substandard browser..
Gray
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 16 2008, 02:55 PM) *
Gray: Sam Shooting is excellent. What application does particle effects?

It's the Particle FX plugin for DAZ Studio. It does muzzle flashes, ejected brass, 2 types of dragon fire, camp fires, water coming out of a shower, jet exhaust, and stars. I'm working on a better one with a background, but the long coat is not co-operating.

QUOTE (Redjack @ Mar 16 2008, 03:20 PM) *
That is a pricey add-on... I want it.. but not sure if I want it that much....

From what I've seen so far it was worth it.
Kyoto Kid
...yeah, the Particle FX add on will have to wait a bit. However did find a couple other useful tools in the Layered Image Editor and Mask Creator. Sounds like these would be a big help for creating new textures which is the next step I need to take.
Fuchs
Hm... tempting, and 35 bucks are not more than two regular models.
Gray
Here is another picture of Sam, elven gunlinger adept on a run. Nothing special in used in this one, except the cool freebie background from Renderosity. Playing with ambient (light light gray, 100%) to make the monitor in the background glow, without using a point light. Also trying a slightly different morph for her face so she looks more elven.

Sam in the reactor room

I'm going to try a spirit banishing scene next.

Here a link to that scene... it's still under construction, but I wanted to show you what I have so far. I finally got to use Aiko 3 for something.

Gray and a Fire Spirit
Fuchs
Looks good. How did you get that effect with A3?
MYST1C
QUOTE (Gray @ Mar 17 2008, 03:16 AM) *

Nice work!
Gray
QUOTE (Fuchs @ Mar 17 2008, 03:41 AM) *
Looks good. How did you get that effect with A3?

I used the pwGhost plugin to make her that glowing red color. They I just positioned a gout of dragon fire coming up through her center.

Fuchs
Oh... what I was looking for (I used jepes flames props for a "flame aura" effect once, but did not have the ghost aspect). That's going to be nice for some astral space pictures as well!
Fuchs
Doh, Daz just informed me that I have that thing already... must have skipped my mind.
Kyoto Kid
...agreed, most excellent on both. I'll have to check out that background freebie.

I did notice that a lot of the items in the Renderosity store tend to favour Poser over D|S. A number of the ones I really like (like the 1930's styles as I'm into that whole film noir look) specify "Not Supported for" or "Not Tested With" D|S which is a shame. Really don't want to lay down 250$ for P7 at the moment.

Anyway, experimented with the V4.2 to V3 setting last night. While the Leela and Tracey character injections didn't work all that well (couldn't resize the boobs & issues with supporting the "Helena" textures), Lady Grande came out (in British terms) "smashing". Apparently some of the v4.2 facial morphs I used in the original figure (like "Old") are not supported, however, she still looks very dignified. The V3 MFD fit like a charm. I used a freebie hair file and one of the freebie MFD textures I downloaded from Renderosity. I'll upload her tonight or tomorrow (depends on when I go to my hoptspot).

I also ran into an odd error, when initially in loading the V4.2 to V3 model, D|S queried me about not being able to find a "Body" File in the Poser directory (?). After I clicked on "Don't Ask..." button the base model loaded fine. Not sure what this was all about.
Redjack
I drove off the deep end today... Not only did I upgrade my Carrara to 6.1, I also ordered an upgrade for my PC (more over a complete overhaul). I wish I had got in on the Bryce upgrade for $7 earlier in the month...
Kyoto Kid
...a memory upgrade is next on my list. Also need to find out if there are any new drivers out there for my vid card.
john_doe
nice looking pictures from what i've seen from everyone.

I have since gone and DL'ed DAZ3D and started messing with it. I have DL'ed the free stuff for it so far just to see if i would even enjoy messing with such a thing. I didn't want to start paying for things i wouldn't/couldn't use or anything like that. Or even more so, start paying for all of this just to loose interest because i become overly frustrated for lack of ability.

When working with just the free stuff, what exactly can you do with it? Am i pretty limited in the objects i can use, or are there other sites that offer objects for free (like hair, clothes, weapons and the like) and/or free applications that will assist? I'm just stumbling my way currently through object attachment, and positioning at the moment. Looks very painful for the model when the mouse moves farther then i want it too, and their leg looks like it's gonna break right off their body.

If there is a link to such stuff earlier and i missed it, then my apologies.

I would like to figure this thing out. Making my characters look the way I want them to just seems more rewarding to me in the overall character creation process.
Caine Hazen
Look at each figures license file, some are available as commercial products, some only for personal renders. I actually keep them separated that way (and have about 90% in commercial models) in D|S.
Gray
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 17 2008, 10:03 AM) *
I did notice that a lot of the items in the Renderosity store tend to favour Poser over D|S. A number of the ones I really like (like the 1930's styles as I'm into that whole film noir look) specify "Not Supported for" or "Not Tested With" D|S which is a shame. Really don't want to lay down 250$ for P7 at the moment.

I noticed that one of the morphs I use for Sam's face and skin texture said it was "not tested for D|S", but it works fine. I want to get that Gangster set for M3 and the Freak, although I still don't have the Freak, maybe his clothes will fit on M3 morphed into a Troll? M3 clothing does not stretch that far. ANyway it will be perfect for Mafia scenes.
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 17 2008, 10:03 AM) *
I also ran into an odd error, when initially in loading the V4.2 to V3 model, D|S queried me about not being able to find a "Body" File in the Poser directory (?). After I clicked on "Don't Ask..." button the base model loaded fine. Not sure what this was all about.

I got error until I got the full version of V3 for free when I joined the Platinum Club. The LE version that comes with DAZ is missing some things. I think the model has a lot less bones to move around.

I still need a better long coat for V4. The one I have looks great but does not pose well at all. And M3's coat looks way too big on her. Maybe I should try the V4 to V3 and use a V3 coat, but then I lose Sam's body mophs.

QUOTE (john_doe @ Mar 17 2008, 01:22 PM) *
When working with just the free stuff, what exactly can you do with it? ... I would like to figure this thing out. Making my characters look the way I want them to just seems more rewarding to me in the overall character creation process.

I gave up on Free Stuff only my first day of DAZ. There is a lot of good stuff if you can find it, but the free models are not that Flexible. A good free model for males is Apollo Maximus, but he has almost no clothing options or weapons, or even hair. He does have a ton of poses though. I might use him as a Fire Elemental. Right now I'm using the DAZ freebie, Aiko 3.
Kyoto Kid
...for the free stuff, whether it works or in D|S is no biggie, I'm only out the time it takes to unzip and if need be, remove a file from the Runtime or Studio folders. It's the files I would be paying for that have me more concerned, just seems too "hit or miss". Don't want to put out 30$ or so and find nothing works or fits right. Since Poser is used for development of a lot of D|S material it would be nice if the designers did make more of the "for purchase" add ons D|S "freindly".

As to the error message, I already have the Free Platinum Club downloads of V3/M3 installed but the message still pops up. I used the normal install routines for both and there were no errors. I'm wondering if I maybe missed a download, a bit tricky sifting though everything on the available downloads in that both Mac and PC versions are listed (accidentally started downloading the Mac version of one of the Bryce modules). I'll have to log back onto the site and check.

John Doe: Unfortunately as Gray mentioned, free model DLs are few and far between. When I first got D|S [ver 1.8] it came with the 3D Bridge Pack (Aiko3, Daz Emoticons, Mil Cat, Mil Dog, Mil Dragon, etc.) I pulled a number of other freebies from the Daz site (the best being the Questor Guns Series and Dystopia Blocks). Renderosity has a few good freebie's for D|S including character morphs, a couple hair files/MATs, a couple Skin Texture MATs, Clothing Texture MATs and several props. Definitely open the Readme files first so you know where to unzip these to. Many of these though require one of the base Daz models to use.

Also check out Stonemasion who does a lot of stuff for the Dystopia Series. There are several cool freebie props (like the Floater Bot, Obelisk, & Recycle Bin I used in the "Hi Mr. Drone" image).

In the end though, you will definitely need one of the model packs like V4.2, Aiko4, or M3 if you really want to work with more detailed morphs and posing. Keep watching the Daz Site for specials (I actually subscribed to their e-newsletter as many of their special promos are announced there). Especially watch the site this month for they have their March Madness promo going right now. That was how I scored Bryce 6.1 for only 27$.
Gray
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 17 2008, 03:51 PM) *
Also check out Stonemasion who does a lot of stuff for the Dystopia Series. There are several cool freebie props (like the Floater Bot, Obelisk, & Recycle Bin I used in the "Hi Mr. Drone" image).

In the end though, you will definitely need one of the model packs like V4.2, Aiko4, or M3 if you really want to work with more detailed morphs and posing. Keep watching the Daz Site for specials (I actually subscribed to their e-newsletter as many of their special promos are announced there). Especially watch the site this month for they have their March Madness promo going right now. That was how I scored Bryce 6.1 for only 27$.

I have Stonemason's Backstreets set, and I DL'ed the Floater Bot. After I get some body armor for Lone Star/ Mercs for the runner to fight, I want to use the Floater Bot in a big scene. I have found freebie textures to pass for Lone Star, I just need to buy the armor model, which is like $35.

I use M3 and V4.2 almost exclusively... although Stephanie Petite is only 1.99, but then you need all her morphs and on and on.. it's like artistic crack... I'm hoping the Freak goes on sale soon.
Kyoto Kid
...I like the Floater Bot. Just has such a cool look. Makes for an nice basic surveillance drone. I saw that someone has an animation on Renderosity that uses it.

The other free furnishings are pretty useful too particularly the Benches and Recycle Bin. When resized, the bollards can make for nice scanner checkpoints.
Caine Hazen
Oh, to answer an earlier question of KK there... BlenderWiki is where you will find most of the intros and tutorials for Blender. As an Open Source project you'll find that everything you need will be somewhere online; however sifting the gold from teh dross can take some time wink.gif
Kyoto Kid
...thanks, gave it a quick look through & yes there's lots of material there. Just wish that I didn't have to be on line to go through it. I may just check around at bookstores as I am sure someone must have put out a dead tree handbook like a Dummies Guide to Blender or something like that.
Caine Hazen
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 17 2008, 08:30 PM) *
...thanks, gave it a quick look through & yes there's lots of material there. Just wish that I didn't have to be on line to go through it. I may just check around at bookstores as I am sure someone must have put out a dead tree handbook like a Dummies Guide to Blender or something like that.

Never found it in any local stores, but this one is supposed to be the best at going from start to pro. Actually looking at how far the price has dropped I'm tempted to order it. Your only major problem is open source stuff versions up pretty quick, and there's no telling how up to date the info will be (then again at the rate some of these programs are versioning I guess the same goes for all of em)
swirler
I found this Blender Turorial it has PDF and text file versions.
Gray
QUOTE (Gray @ Mar 16 2008, 09:16 PM) *
Here a link to that scene... it's still under construction, but I wanted to show you what I have so far. I finally got to use Aiko 3 for something.
Gray and a Fire Spirit

I got the Gargoyle Hound ($1.99) to use as a beast spirit for Gray's ally in the finished image. But I'm suffering from Daylight Savings Time syndrome, and the lack of sleep finally caught up with me. I'll try to get this up tomorrow.
john_doe
Thanks for the head's up from everyone.

I was able to get daz 2.0 i believe it is, along with the 3d bridge pack. Pretty much anything that was free through daz3d i went and DL'ed. I don't know if it's the real thing or not, but i was able to download what appeared to be Michael 3. I just don't believe i have any "accessories" for his naked body. oh well. There was that other promotion where you can get Victoria 4? i think for free if you signed up for all this free nonsense. It didn't say the deal was expired so i gave it a try. If not, all they got was my spam email, and a bogus picture of nothing. no loss.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for more deals and such. I suppose for now, i should concentrate on learning how to use the dumb thing first huh?
Kyoto Kid
...Swirler, Thanks for the link. I'll download the PDFs this evening when I get home. Shame to have a powerful tool & not know hos to turn it on. os to say.

John_Doe: Actually learned quite a bit just using the 3d Bridge Starter. There a a few good freebies on Rednerosity for Aiko3. including skin MATs, character morphs, hair, clothing, and a few accessories. You will need to open an account there to download any free stuff but it won't cost you anything to do so. Make sure to use the Daz Studio filter when searching the freebie page there. Also check the List of Freebie Websites sticky on the Daz Freepozitory forum if you haven't done so yet.

Hopefully, during Daz's March Madness promo the V4.2 & Aiko4 bundles will go on sale again. If they do, I'd suggest getting them. If you do discover you like doing 3D work I suggest to join the Platinum club even if only on a monthly basis (29$ for the first & I believe 16 or 17$ per month after that). I can say, the savings are definitely worth it & there are extra freebies and deals that nobody else can get. I signed on for the full year membership (don't have plastic so I cant do the month by month billing) & already it has more than paid itself back.
john_doe
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 18 2008, 12:45 PM) *
John_Doe: Actually learned quite a bit just using the 3d Bridge Starter. There a a few good freebies on Rednerosity for Aiko3. including skin MATs, character morphs, hair, clothing, and a few accessories. You will need to open an account there to download any free stuff but it won't cost you anything to do so. Make sure to use the Daz Studio filter when searching the freebie page there. Also check the List of Freebie Websites sticky on the Daz Freepozitory forum if you haven't done so yet.

Will do, thanks for the tip.

And yes, i was able to confirm that i was able to get some free version of Michael 3. Don't know if it's a limited version or what but it's a start. That free offer for Victoria 4.2 was still good, so i was able to DL that one as well. Again, don't know if it's a limited version or not but so what. Free is free. It's not installed yet because i am not at home, but i'll give it a whirl when i get there.
Gray
QUOTE (john_doe @ Mar 18 2008, 02:41 PM) *
Will do, thanks for the tip.

And yes, i was able to confirm that i was able to get some free version of Michael 3. Don't know if it's a limited version or what but it's a start. That free offer for Victoria 4.2 was still good, so i was able to DL that one as well. Again, don't know if it's a limited version or not but so what. Free is free. It's not installed yet because i am not at home, but i'll give it a whirl when i get there.

The free M3 is just the base model and a limited set of textures/poses. The face and body morphs are in different packs, which are not free. Is the free Victoria 4 the full set or just the base? I already have the full Vickie 4, just wodnering for future reference.
john_doe
QUOTE (Gray @ Mar 18 2008, 01:46 PM) *
The free M3 is just the base model and a limited set of textures/poses. The face and body morphs are in different packs, which are not free. Is the free Victoria 4 the full set or just the base? I already have the full Vickie 4, just wodnering for future reference.

It appears to be the base. Which is still more then i had before, so i won't complain.
Kyoto Kid
...checked into the offering and yes it is V4.2 Base. So if you want more flexibility you will need to get the V4.2 Morphs++, Basic Wear, Female/Male Textures, and Skin Maps (Med & High Res).

I picked up the V4.2 Pro bundle when it was on an introductory special.

Again keep an eye on the March Madness promo, especially the 72 hr specials they do each weekend as possibly the V4.2 Complete or Pro bundles may show up there. Just to illustrate the savings, I purchased Bryce 6.1 (normally 99.95) for 27$ and that was before I became a PC member (would have made it only 18$).
Gray
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 18 2008, 03:15 PM) *
I picked up the V4.2 Pro bundle when it was on an introductory special.

I wish they'd let you download the whole thing in one bundle instead of keeping it in seperate packages. And MAC and PC versions mixed all over the place, you need to be careful.

I have V4.2 Pro, and M3 with face and body morpsh, skin pack, and Character Morphs (Ork, Troll, etc.). I also have V3 from the platinum club, and A3 from the 3d starter bundle, and Apollo Maximus (free), as well as several creatures, some of which I bought. I almost bought Stephanie Petite for $1.99, but then all her morphs and textures are not cheap. I'm still hoping for the Freak Bundle to go on sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012