Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: What the Future Holds
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
kevyn668
Cool.
Panzergeist
I summon a force 2 watcher for 2 hours, no drain. I'll use it as the messenger. Also, I put all of my sorcery and spell pool into spell defense now, with the same targets.

Fallon was originally going to play a mage, but he changed his mind and played a Sammy. And since we're getting rid of Wraith anyway, how about if we use him as a decoy? devil.gif
Panzergeist
I'm going to cast clairvoyance, and use it to watch for people tailing us. I'm watching for any vehicle that stays behind us for more than a few minutes. TN of 6, drain TN of 2
Casting: 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 8 success drain: 1 2 2 5 5 5 10 11 no drain

Perception: 1 2 4 4 5 7
kevyn668
wavey.gif
phelious fogg
What I'm waiting for you guys to do stuff..
kevyn668
I was waiting for Rawhide...
Panzergeist
Heroin, I guess it's up to you, as the only PC driver. Do we stop somewhere in town, or head out onto the highway? My vote's for the highway, unless someone really needs to pick up gear or something in town.
Panzergeist
Alright, guess it's up to me to move this along.
phelious fogg
Okay.. so since this post has been practically dead for a while, any of you who want to keep it alive let me know, and those of you who dont respond Ill just take out of the game as I can. If only one or two of you want to keep going Ill figure something out
kevyn668
On board!
Bearclaw
I'm here. I like this team, we could go places.
Panzergeist
Could we go out of the city for now?
phelious fogg
up to you guys.. with three of you left, Ill write up what happens next tonight, if anyone else gets online they will be saved.. but if not.. ohw ell..
Panzergeist
What happened to Heroin and Grey? They have been active on the board, have they just abandoned this game?
kevyn668
I'll PM 'em.
Digital Heroin
Heroin had to deal with something, but is still interested.
Panzergeist
Cool, game on!
Bearclaw
I'm still here.
kevyn668
This seems be to a pattern, huh?
Panzergeist
Come on guys, let's get some dialogue on. Anyone need to get gear before we leave town?
kevyn668
I have a locker in the RV....

But before we delude ourselves any further:

"Roll call! Sound off!"

"Kyle here."
Panzergeist
You know I'm in.
Bearclaw
Still here.
Panzergeist
So, I suppose first thing we need to do is have Duke get on the matrix and check his bank account to see if he's been payed. I think we can assume that if he has, we all have.
kevyn668
Wrong. The first thing to do is get a GM. Call me when/if p fogg shows up. wavey.gif
Bearclaw
QUOTE (kevyn668)
Wrong. The first thing to do is get a GM. Call me when/if p fogg shows up. wavey.gif

good point
Panzergeist
Damn, I didn't realize it had been so long since he posted. Where the hell is he?
Bearclaw
He's been around. This really started off well too. I thought anyway.
kevyn668
Eh, happens. Besides now I have a fully functional character that I can re-tweak and fire off if a new game springs up. Good luck, guys. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012