Full Version: OOC: Puyallups IV
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Thanee
That should be doable. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
I assume Jake will spend 25 nuyen.gif to download a Seattle mapsoft in my post.

*Link to Map*
Thanee
(It is a copy of the same ARO, in fact).

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want to say with this. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
An ARO is an (a)ugmented ®eality (o)bject. When your com presents an AR overlay, it appears as a tangible object while at the same time clearly only exists in AR. Jake had asked for and been provided the same details Jazz asked for. She simply fulfilled the request with AR fluff, the same as she fulfilled it for Jake (no new details).
Thanee
QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 20 2010, 05:19 PM) *
An ARO is an (a)ugmented ®eality (o)bject.

Figured as much. smile.gif

I see you also got hit by the (x) auto-correct stuff... I tried to write (с) lately (to mark component armor pieces), and it always converted to ©. wink.gif

Jake had asked for and been provided the same details Jazz asked for.

Ah... that was the missing link for me. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
Ok, let's get on IC post for an exit and we can either OOC or IC the next step.
Redjack
Ok. Objective #1 complete and we still appear to have a team of 5!!
Everyone take 1 karma for objective completion. Also take 1 CSP for role playing as each of you either worked to integrate a back ground into the game or expand your existing character.

NOTE:
CSP's are like karma to build knowledge skills. I am also considering expanding to allow purchasing contacts. Still thinking that out.
kvasac
And we finally have steady post rate. We used to have posts once/month and now I have to train myself to visit the thread more often.
Redjack
At this point, your GM is around, but simply waiting for the team to cement some plans.
cndblank
QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 25 2010, 06:58 PM) *
Ok. Objective #1 complete and we still appear to have a team of 5!!
Everyone take 1 karma for objective completion. Also take 1 CSP for role playing as each of you either worked to integrate a back ground into the game or expand your existing character.

NOTE:
CSP's are like karma to build knowledge skills. I am also considering expanding to allow purchasing contacts. Still thinking that out.

Nice idea.

Consider it stolen.
Redjack
Sorry its taking a full week for my reply here. Out of town on business. I need to take the time to sit down and make some rolls. Time and access aren't matching well with all day meetings and then team building in the evening so I'm just getting in a few posts that don't require research or books.... until tonight.
Redjack
Jake
Data Search(3) + Browse(5)
[6,1,3,4,5,1,2,6] = (3)
[6,5,5,1,5,6,4] = (5) [8]
[3,5,3,5,2,6] = (3) [11]
[6,4,5,4,6] = (3) [14]
[2,6,1,5] = (2) [16]
cndblank
Been there done that.

Not a problem.
Redjack
I assume that Jake will share the details of his search onto TeamNet.
kvasac
You assume correctly. I'll make a post.
Thanee
Perception (4 hits). wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
SleepIncarnate
Perception 3 hits
kvasac
Jake would be to terrified to look at the naked sweaty bodies. Can I fail automatically?
Redjack
QUOTE (kvasac @ Dec 20 2010, 05:38 PM) *
Jake would be to terrified to look at the naked sweaty bodies. Can I fail automatically?
Yes.
SleepIncarnate
Are we going to have the next run sending us to a bunraku parlor to get the job, just so that Jake can continue to be screwed with? rotfl.gif
Redjack
Merry Christmas everyone. Take 1 karma and 1 csp as a holiday bonus!
Thanee
Merry Christmas! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
SleepIncarnate
Happy Saturday! A day early too. Back to work with me then.
cndblank
Merry Christmas all.

Back from visiting family.
Thanee
HAPPY NEW YEAR! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Saytr
Happy new year everyone.
Redjack
Welcome to the New Year. I posted the team out to the van. Not sure if everyone planned to leave in one vehicle, but this puts everyone together out of the rink. From here, I think the team should start making some decisions. Jake obviously needs time tomorrow to get some work done on the van.

I can FF where ever everyone/anyone wants.
Redjack
QUOTE (Saytr @ Jan 3 2011, 12:34 PM) *
Revan thinks to himself and takes the ride ready to stunball the whole van if this Jake cat tries anything fishy.
1x Humor Karma
Saytr
lol you never know lol.
Saytr
especially now since one jumps out of a POS and into a brand new looking Suburban lol. next i expect the windows to roll up and gas to roll through the vents and Jake to have a gas mask on lol.
cndblank
QUOTE (Saytr @ Jan 4 2011, 09:51 PM) *
especially now since one jumps out of a POS and into a brand new looking Suburban lol. next i expect the windows to roll up and gas to roll through the vents and Jake to have a gas mask on lol.

He already has a respirator and we would have no way to tell if he is wearing a sealed suit. wink.gif
Saytr
nice way to show a since of trust a sealed compartment in the back and a very insistant man wearing a gas mask telling me to keep myself clean lol. im goin to be used for spare parts arent I.
Thanee
You guys are almost as paranoid as Jake himself. biggrin.gif

Once we are on our ways, Jazz will look for a suitable place from where she can enter VR and start probing out the Matrix side of the restaurant. That will take a few hours, so the others have plenty time for preparations.

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
Ok. Sounds like some fast forward time. Tell me where Jazz is going and where the rest of the team is headed.
Saytr
well i was leaving the destination up to Jake where ever he feels clean enough was going to be good enough for Revan although he was going to summon a Watcher spirit and ensure she makes it to her destination without any deviations.
Thanee
Jazz will drive around town a bit then head towards home, so she can get busy with the VR stuff.

Probing the target (going for Security Access)

Hacking (Exploit) 6 (+2) + Exploit 6 (w/ Reality Filter running) + 2 (VR)

Hacking + Exploit 7 hits (1st hour)
Hacking + Exploit 5 hits (2nd hour)
Hacking + Exploit 4 hits (3rd hour)

Not logging on yet!

Bye
Thanee
SleepIncarnate
I was under the impression those of us in Jake's van were going to go check out the resttraunt.

Ironic thing I just realized, I have 2 games going on here and both have runs involving stealing fish.... everyone must be ready for winter to be over already, lol.
cndblank
Maybe Kit could duck out and get an Astral overview of the area before we get there?
Saytr
the only thing with that is in a nice place like that there might be astal security and if they see you running around outside your meat that could be some issues.
cndblank
I was thinking scope the surrounding neighborhood first.

Take a look at the Astral Security from the outside.

Maybe the kitchen isn't covered.

Plus in a city of 3 Million, you have a lot of astral traffic I bet.
kvasac
was under the impression those of us in Jake's van were going to go check out the resttraunt.

Yep. We are en route there now...
cndblank
I assume there is nothing preventing Kit from zipping to the restaurant and checking around there Astrally.

Would you want an Assensing dice roll?
cndblank
So the plan is to have dinner there and scope out the layout and security?

What do we see?
Thanee
Redjack is very busy at the moment... I guess we still have to be patient for a bit.

Bye
Thanee
cndblank
Just as long as he doesn't think we are ignoring the game.

Thanks for the heads up.
Saytr
he is aware i am sure. If there were problems we would be made aware. Patients is a virtue remember, if you don't have though find it lol.
SleepIncarnate
I been busy too, though I really have nothing for JM to say right now anyway. My deployment is coming to an end soon, and I'll be home by mid-March at the latest.
Redjack
Working on posts today. Sorry for the delay.
Redjack
Ughh.. Between the snow and working day/night I did not even look at the board after that last post till now. With the week end here, I will get posts up tonight.
Saytr
your telling me. Up here in SD snow has been ridiculous. Snow drifts blocking garages and they take such horrible care of the roads on base its not even funny. I look forward to progressing this run. I feel like its goin to be a blast lol. (Spaz-22) nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012