Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diary Of A Madman’s Lab Rat
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
eidolon
I'd say your leet is a bit overboard. Of course, that's fitting.
Dissonance
I grimace at the notion of a necronomicon power focus that teaches sacrificing metamagic.
emo samurai
I smile.
Dissonance
Well, in Emo's case, the cover would also double as a bulletproof shield and the eyesockets on the skull on the cover could shoot heavy laser blasts, but only if the user chants the appropriate mantra beforehand.

"IM CHARGIN MAH LAZER"
emo samurai
1|\/| C|-|411261|\| |\/| nuyen.gif |_45312!
Cabral
1 |-|473 nuyen.gif0|_| wink.gif
Bryce963
Actaully the whole "OMG A GIRL!!" has never really been something I've understood, I've been gaming for only about 3 or 4 years now, but we've always had females playing, usually girlfriends and wives, or just random friends hanging out and/or playing, we've had more girls than guys playing fairly often before I moved. I mean I can easily see how my expereince is unusual and probably rare, but the few people I've found to play with in my new city have been a couple girls from school, and I'm doing my best to get a group together despite honors classes, and my rock to start the group from is a girl.
Speaking of, anyone that lives near Fort Worth texas, and wants to play some SR 4, send me a message.
-Bryce
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Dissonance)
I grimace at the notion of a necronomicon power focus that teaches sacrificing metamagic.

Groovy.

cool.gif
emo samurai
Off topic post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012