Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I will Black Hammer your mom
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Tarantula
How is the target using the trodes if that is all he has? 3meter signal range, nothing else on his person, so how is he using the trodes?

This does lead to a nice use of activators on datajacks. Since activators can open up the device to universal unrestricted access. Then you called shot to their datajack with the activators, and proceed to beam your blackhammer onto them.

Regardless, not many people would be walking around with a trode net and not a commlink. And, not that many people wouldn't subscribe their trode net only to their commlink.
Sma
Summary time:

The SR rules allow you to bypass daisychained devices lines, allowing you to directly interact with any node or device that is in your signal range and that has enough signal to talk back to you (which tends to be really close for nearly all DNI devices).

Until Unwired, linking or slaving devices has no effect on hacking beyond fluff.

So once you're within three meters of someone you can actually directly talk to any wirelessly enabled DNI device that happens to be active.

Sim modules are wireless and thus the poor DNI can be subscribed to the modded hot sim module you're hiding in your pants.

This allows a crafty hacker to bypass the defenses of the PAN and/or Commlink to mess with the recipients brain.

Given this we can now focus on discussing whether thats a good thing or not, and stop discussing how the rules work (fat chance, I know wink.gif), since thats been stated several times already.

As Adarael has mentioned messing with their brain does not only include making them die. Psychotropic Ic, Personafixes and BTL's have been with us for several incarnations of SR.

Making linking devices actually do anything will still leave 90% of the population open to brainfry, while making turning off cameras, without pwnzoring the controlling security node first impossible. Sad times for deckers, since we'll go back to SR1-3 style matrix runs and the whole wireless matrix thing becomes nothing more than fluff.

QUOTE (adarael)
Maybe it's just me, but Counterspelling is a skill with no real-world equivalent, so I can see it being useful for blocking attacks. EW is almost by definition a proactive activity. There's very few ways I could rationalize the use of EW in the same fashion as spell defense dice.

Few ways are better than no ways. Spell defense is literally described as jamming the mana. The rules are unclear on whether the free action is simply needed to declare counterspelling or whether it's an ongoing effort. Personally I've been using the ongoing effort view and made all the mages lose the one Free Action get each pass, I don't see why EW couldn't be handled similarly.
Cthulhudreams
QUOTE (Sma @ Sep 12 2007, 06:19 AM)
Summary time:

The SR rules allow you to bypass daisychained devices lines, allowing you to directly interact with any node or device that is in your signal range and that has enough signal to talk back to you (which tends to be really close for nearly all DNI devices).

Until Unwired, linking or slaving devices has no effect on hacking beyond fluff.

Unless they disable wireless and connect it with a cable. And it's becoming progressively clearer to me that you are a total moron if *anything* you have that could have an adverse impact on your health is anything other than wired to your commlink - which is a single hardened line of defense.

Unfortunately the concept of a PAN is really cool, but devices are just too easily hackable.
Kerris
Before this thread came about, I used to respect Frank's opinion.

Honestly, even if it is within the rules (which I'm really not sure about), it's unreasonable crap that the GM should not allow (except maybe if the characters grab the target, tie her down, fit her with hot-sim enabled trodes, and THEN Black Hammer her).
The Jopp
QUOTE (DireRadiant)

Hacker hacks Target's trodes and subscribes the Target's trodes to the Hacker's Hot Sim Module.
Hacker sends the Hacker's Black IC through the Hackers Hot Sim Module and the Target experiences the effects through the Targets Trodes set.

Not quite enough - you must also instruct the user to go into Hot-Sim before blackhammer can take effect.

According to the RAW and if all conditions apply sure you can do it.

How often will people have trodes on their head while walking around? Not at all or very, very seldom.

You only wear trodes for VR or hotsim and most people in their daily life will use AR.

But i can really see a scenario where a hacker bounce around on nodes to get close to a victim using VR and going through the motions for making a Hot-Sim assassination.

But it's not gonna happen on the streets, nine out of ten victims will at home or at work.

It does open up fun wetwork missions for hackers though in attacking people in VR.
Mr. Croup
Question: (sorry if this has come up before, i haven't time to read the whole thread) If someone's using trodes and you disconnect them from their own SIM module and attach them to yours, wouldn't you effectively dump shock them? Similarly, if you connect them to your own Hot-Sim Module and try to fill it full of lethal bio feedback, wouldn't you also get busted by the biofeedback, after all, you're telling the Hot-Sim to generate the biofeedback in the first place?
The Jopp
QUOTE (Mr. Croup)
Question: (sorry if this has come up before, i haven't time to read the whole thread) If someone's using trodes and you disconnect them from their own SIM module and attach them to yours, wouldn't you effectively dump shock them?

An interesting point. If the target is already using VR with their own Sim module would they be disconnected when one tries to move them from Sim-Module to Hot-Sim-Module?

Technically you move them from Connection A to Connection B and shouldn’t that screw things up a bit? (Not that the attacker might care as he is about to Black Hammer the poor sod).

I imagine that the attacker could copy the simsense feed and simple switch lane so to speak without noticeable change (except that suddenly the simsense experience got a lot more impressive). Still, I’d require some kind of opposed check between attacker and user (stealth check or spoof perhaps)?
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Sep 8 2007, 09:19 PM)
.... huh?

...sorry, fell into my Alex (A Clockwork Orange) mode there for a moment.

Basically I set up an example of a wage slave (named Janie) in a previous post to ask just how it is possible to Black Hammer someone who is not actively on the Matirx nor has any other wireless interfaces active.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (The Jopp)
How often will people have trodes on their head while walking around? Not at all or very, very seldom.

You only wear trodes for VR or hotsim and most people in their daily life will use AR.

But i can really see a scenario where a hacker bounce around on nodes to get close to a victim using VR and going through the motions for making a Hot-Sim assassination.

DNI is infinitely useful in AR. It is infinitely useful even with less connectivity than AR.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (The Jopp)

Goddamn it I'm getting sick of this coming up. Sorry The Jopp, I don't mean to direct any ire at you personally, and maybe I'm just a bit cranky this morning, but I've seen this exact argument come up too many times lately.
QUOTE (SR4 pg 209)
The easiest and most common way to get your AR fix, though, is through simsense. You need a sim module for your commlink to interpret the signals and feed you the data via a cyberware simrig, worn simrig, trode net, or datajack.

emphasis mine

Yes, by and large, the people walking around going about their lives are actively capable of using simsense at any given moment.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)

Goddamn it I'm getting sick of this coming up. Sorry The Jopp, I don't mean to direct any ire at you personally, and maybe I'm just a bit cranky this morning, but I've seen this exact argument come up too many times lately.
QUOTE (SR4 pg 209)
The easiest and most common way to get your AR fix, though, is through simsense. You need a sim module for your commlink to interpret the signals and feed you the data via a cyberware simrig, worn simrig, trode net, or datajack.

emphasis mine

Yes, by and large, the people walking around going about their lives are actively capable of using simsense at any given moment.

Yes, i realized that soon after but as i was at work i didn't have time to change it.

Still, it would be nice to see how many actually use Sim modules for simsense input as compared to gloves - I would guess it comes down to cash and or style. There is also the part of being assaulted by sensory information like feelings from commercials.

I think the virtual landscape is probably littered with emotion sense commercials and things that quickly would get annoying.
Kyoto Kid
...I would just like to know what simsense sensations one would get from OS errors like Unrecoverable Application, Illegal Operation, & Programme is not Responding.

Of course the Blue Screen of Death would mean instant flatline grinbig.gif
darthmord
Irritation and Aggravation perhaps?

nyahnyah.gif
Kyoto Kid
...yeah but I already get those even without AR or VR. grinbig.gif I just wonder if in VR one of these may send someone off the deep end into a Falling Down kind of homicidal rage or something like that.
Jaid
QUOTE (The Jopp)
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Sep 12 2007, 03:15 PM)

Goddamn it I'm getting sick of this coming up.  Sorry The Jopp, I don't mean to direct any ire at you personally, and maybe I'm just a bit cranky this morning, but I've seen this exact argument come up too many times lately.
QUOTE (SR4 pg 209)

emphasis mine

[snip]

Yes, i realized that soon after but as i was at work i didn't have time to change it.

Still, it would be nice to see how many actually use Sim modules for simsense input as compared to gloves - I would guess it comes down to cash and or style. There is also the part of being assaulted by sensory information like feelings from commercials.[snip]

simsense is cheaper. ridiculously cheaper.

allow me to demonstrate:

sim module: 100 nuyen.gif
trodes: 50 nuyen.gif

150 nuyen to access AR and have all available senses. and you can control it by just thinking. you can also, if you choose, access full VR.

AR gloves: 250 (ok, we're already over)
image link glasses: 50 (yup, still over)
earbuds: 10 (yup, still over...
olfactory booster (rating 1): 1,000 and either .2 essence or 2 capacity in a cyberlimb (also +1 to smell-based perception tests, i admit... oh goody sarcastic.gif )
taste booster (rating 1) 1,500 and .2 essence (also +1 to taste-based perception tests... how incredibly useful sarcastic.gif )
feedback clothing (for touchlink): 520

so then... ummm... 3230 nuyen.gif if i'm not mistaken, and some cyber. you can't access VR, you can't access the emotive track, and it cost you over 20 times as much. simsense is cheap, easy, can do more, and is more convenient. normal people are going to use simsense.

as far as the emotive track, it is 100% canon that you can adjust how much you let through your filter. if it's bugging you, turn it off for a bit.
Spike
Jaid: I wonder how many people would try to go the entire touch/taste/smell route anyway?

Because by your own numbers glasses and earbuds are less than half the cost of a complete simrig and trodes, and probably far less annoying...

Lessee: Half the cost? check.
Immune to random black hammer effects? Check
Doesn't give you RAS overrides while walking down the street?Check.

Much much easier to ignore commercials that blatantly manipulate your emotions, hit you with smellovision or otherwise attack you in ways that are damn hard to ignore? Check, mother-F'n CHECK!

Talk about selective data manipulation. Sure, Sim gives you the total package far cheaper and easier than trying to do it all with AR setups, but for most people the AR setup IS cheaper and easier.

Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (Spike)
Jaid: I wonder how many people would try to go the entire touch/taste/smell route anyway?

Because by your own numbers glasses and earbuds are less than half the cost of a complete simrig and trodes, and probably far less annoying...

Unless you don't see the problem of running your life through an iPod-style click wheel, you really need to add in an input device, such as the AR gloves.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Draconis)
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Sep 11 2007, 04:28 AM)
<reads thread>

You know, this is why my 50 year old shadowrunner, who had all his 'ware installed BEFORE all this wireless crap came about, refuses to upgrade.

His cyberarm might be an antiquated dinosaur, but you won't see anyone hacking that from 50 paces away. And it's going to be hard hacking his headware when it don't have wireless parts at all unless he plugs in his commlink via datajack.

And now, since people are talking about beaming signals right into his brain, I think he will get a Faraday cage installed in his skull.

Humph.

You're not the only one. Our sam uses a simple AK-47 with a laser sight. A very effective classic.

Aluminum foil hat! You can fold it up different ways and it's so trendy.

...KK has dumped the Smartlink & gone to laser sights on her Warhawks as well - only one less d6 & revolvers really don't benefit from the other features of a Smartlink.

...gee I shot 6 bullets, I think I need to reload. [Even she can count that high]

The Smartlink has also kind of lost some of its attraction in a way since the 2 additional dice it now adds to the DP is no where near as powerful as lowering the base TN to 2 was in previous editions.

The short one is also looking for a lining made out of WiFi blocking material for her Stetson.

Now there's a market waiting to be tapped! WiFi blocking hats, caps, & helmets.
SonofaSailor
Not sure this has been addressed, but your going to need some kind of sniffer program in order to access the trodes. We can assume that the communisc ation between the trodes/sim modlue on your target are going to be encrypted. And wireless communication is not beam/LOS. So your going to need to find the encrypted packets first, decrypt them, and then you can try spoofing them. Now assuming they are using encryption better then 256-bit, that will require an extended test of some sort.

Assuming the encryption key is multi layered and that it changes with anykind of frequency and yo could be looking at a prohibative extenended test just to decrypt the signals.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (SonofaSailor)
So your going to need to find the encrypted packets first, decrypt them, and then you can try spoofing them. Now assuming they are using encryption better then 256-bit, that will require an extended test of some sort.

Assuming the encryption key is multi layered and that it changes with anykind of frequency and yo could be looking at a prohibative extenended test just to decrypt the signals.

Have you read the rules for SR4 encryption/decryption?
All reality aside, in SR this task is trivial and takes a few seconds, tops.
SonofaSailor
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Sep 13 2007, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (SonofaSailor @ Sep 13 2007, 12:53 PM)
So your going to need to find the encrypted packets  first, decrypt them, and then you can try spoofing them.  Now assuming they are using encryption better then 256-bit, that will require an extended test of some sort.

Have you read the rules for SR4 encryption/decryption?
All reality aside, in SR this task is trivial and takes a few seconds, tops.

Well, then those rules are what need to be reviewed, because encryption/decryption is anything but trivial. I'll reread them because I suspect that they leave room for more complex/challenging encryption.

Otherwise the entire wireless world notion is a bust, because the secret to protecting wireless communications is all in encrypting signals so the devices will only respond to packets received from trusted sources.

In fact, the book talks about using an extended test to break the encryption on a passkey, as being Hardware + logic ( 10, 1 day ). Breaking the encryption on wireless communication could easily be just as difficult, especially if the devices are using a shared secret method.

Here is whaty i found on page 225:

" To perform an Intercept Wireless Signal action, make an
Electronic Warfare + Sniffer (3) Test. Once the signal is intercepted,
you can monitor the traffi c and even copy/record/forward it
without making any more Intercept Wireless Signal actions. If you
want to block out some parts of the traffi c or add in your own, you
must make an Edit action."

Now that gets you the packets, now you need to decrpt them.
on the same page"

"Decrypt + Response (Encryption rating x 2, 1 Combat Turn)"

So the limiter become the encrption rating. default encrption for personal data is 5. That is way too easy.

With a decrypt and response of say 4 each, that is 8 dice to get 10 hits, rolling once every combat turn ( 3 seconds ).

I think I am going to house rule this in my game, adjust the 1 combat turn to something like 1 hour.
Adarael
The one saving grace of the wireless 'trodes is what Tarantula posted - that if you chose to have your slaved modules operate in PAN-only mode, the rules state that an outsider must hack your commlink before hacking your trodes.

Granted, you can take other statements in the rules to contradict this, BUT... I much prefer the "You want black hammer? You hack the freakin' commlink first," interpretation.
Aaron
QUOTE (SonofaSailor)
Well, then those rules are what need to be reviewed, because encryption/decryption is anything but trivial.  I'll reread them because I suspect that they leave room for more complex/challenging encryption.

The FAQ talks about how cryptanalysis is stronger than encryption in 2070. It also mentions that Unwired will have more stuff on crypto, whenever it comes out. In the meantime, in my own game, I just use the suggestions that the FAQ offers, or I determine the time taken for a cryptanalysis attack based on the plot. =i)

EDIT: I have no idea how Moon-Hawk got tagged with that quote, but it's fixed now.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (Aaron)
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Sep 13 2007, 01:02 PM)
Well, then those rules are what need to be reviewed, because encryption/decryption is anything but trivial.  I'll reread them because I suspect that they leave room for more complex/challenging encryption.

The FAQ talks about how cryptanalysis is stronger than encryption in 2070. It also mentions that Unwired will have more stuff on crypto, whenever it comes out. In the meantime, in my own game, I just use the suggestions that the FAQ offers, or I determine the time taken for a cryptanalysis attack based on the plot. =i)

Misquote: SonofaSailor said that, not me.
eidolon
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
QUOTE (SR4 pg 209)

emphasis mine

Not to be too semantic, but the fact that there is a "most common way" of doing something doesn't mean that "people commonly do this".

I'm not trying to prove or disprove anyone's argument here, but they aren't the same thing.

To me, the fact that you have to buy something extra to use simsense means that there are people that do, and people that don't. Random passerby? I'd roll a die or something. Important plot-person? If I'm making things up on the fly, I'd probably either have an idea of whether they would have a simsense module, or I'd roll a die. Pregenerated stuff is just that, so I'd check my notes.
Kyoto Kid
...back to the OT. I still have a great deal of difficulty accepting that a "Matrix Specialist" can fry someone's brain when that person does not have any functioning wireless devices (including a commlink) connected to a DNI interface.

It would be as if you had your cell phone in your pocket & someone sent an EMP signal to it. It will fry the electronics & maybe leave a slight burn, but certainly not scrozz your brain.
Tarantula
They can't kyoto. Either you need trodes/nanopaste/datajack, or they can't do squat.
Kyoto Kid
...thank you. This thread became so confusing that I didn't know what was possible & what wasn't. This was why I posted the Little Janie Wageslave problem back (I think) on page 2.

That is also a relief for somehow the idea of a Tinfoil covered Stetson is just so wrong..
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Tarantula)
They can't kyoto. Either you need trodes/nanopaste/datajack, or they can't do squat.

and thats if you buy the idea of being able to route traffic from your hot sim enabled module onto the targets trodes++

if not, they also need to be operating a hot sim enabled module.
Kyoto Kid
...OK so if you have only a standard (cold) sim module you cannot be targeted either?
Ol' Scratch
Conceptually, contextually, and intentionally, no. Everything about this loophole is whack and is based upon nothing but the lack of the designers to go into minute detail about how the Matrix and/or Matrix devices work.
SonofaSailor
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid)
...OK so if you have only a standard (cold) sim module you cannot be targeted either?

That is the point of contention here.

The arguement is that I ( Mr. Homocidal Hacker, or HH for short ) can send signals from my Hot simed ready simsense module directly to to Wage Slave Janes wireless trodes and watch her brains come out her ears.

Personally, I think that a hard and simple rule is that devices like that are slaved to the commlink, meaning you have to hack the commlink first. However it can be argued that you should be able to bypass the commlink even in a slaved enviroment by spoofing the commlink. My reply would be good luck being able to pinpoint the specific device amoung all the other devices around. Of course HH may not be particuliarly selctive and just start spraying BlackHammer at any trode within range....

Kyoto Kid
...OK so until this gets resolved, the Short One is going to look for an old Moto Razor™ since all she uses her commlink for is as a glorified cell phone anyway.
eidolon
Heck, I resolved it for any upcoming games that I run by...not allowing it no matter what kind of hula-hoop jumping can be done through the rules. wink.gif
Fortune
I have no problem with just saying 'No'.

Some would say that is debatable, but it's true at least for this small 'temptation'. biggrin.gif
hobgoblin
unless one accepts franks theory that one can send the hot sim signal from any module to any trode, yes.

or more correctly, when operating under cold sim, black hammer works like blackout.

if you want to be 100% sure, forgo simsense fully. glasses, gloves and all that.

thats where those seemingly useless implants that give simsense like effects come in. simsense is only the simplest (when in combo with trodes) to access AR and VR. but its all the one filled with the most risk (so far, i hope unwired brings something to the table, so that the WR/adept powered AR monkey no longer can feel immune when hitting a glacier).
Sma
Leaving the exact mechanisms of accomplishing the deed aside:

Is it a problem that hackers can make fall people over dead by looking real hard at them when mages do the same.

I am trying to figure out if, to you, it is a perceived problem with the sequence of dicerolls involved i.e. the mechanics don't make you happy.

Or is the concept of someone using a computer to kill or mindcontrol too "far out" for your liking and better left to mages ?

hobgoblin
err, sma, who exactly is that post aimed at?
Draconis
QUOTE (hobgoblin)
err, sma, who exactly is that post aimed at?

Me of course.
Adarael
QUOTE (Sma)

Is it a problem that hackers can make fall people over dead by looking real hard at them when mages do the same.

I am trying to figure out if, to you, it is a perceived problem with the sequence of dicerolls involved i.e. the mechanics don't make you happy.

Or is the concept of someone using a computer to kill or mindcontrol too "far out" for your liking and better left to mages ?

In my case it's threefold.

1) The execution as presented bypasses any defense the target has, thus giving people absolutely no reason to put firewalls or anything like that on their commlink. Because if you have a firewall, it's actually much easier just to Black Hammer your DNI rather than crash your commlink.
2) The ease of hosing people off with either death, unconsciousness, or personality re-writes is counter to the difficulties presented by all other methods of doing so. Since every other type of 'attack' has a defense, and the defense against Black Hammer is Firewall + Response, that means that if you get hit in the 'trodes with Black Hammer as has been suggested, you get NO roll to defend yourself. That's total crap.
3) Given that there are rules that say you CAN directly do this to PAN-slaved items like 'trodes, and there is an entirely different passage that says you CAN'T... I choose to go with the can't. That's because if this attack was intended to be possible from the get-go, why is there absolutely no mention of it anywhere in the books? This method of screwing people over would have become the only way to do business, so to speak, and probably would've contributed to the direct demise of the WMI.

So it's basically a mechanics thing for me. Go through the commlink, hack the node, engage in cybercombat. You don't get to circumvent all of the stuff designed to keep you from doing it just by going in the back door, IMO.
Vaevictis
QUOTE (FrankTrollman)
So the question is: all the wearable DNIs have a Signal rating of 0 or less; but is there any actual reason that they couldn't have more? Would a signal booster attached to one of them do what it says that it does?

It would go ahead and boost their signal, but I think it would be meaningless.

Just because you boost the signal of the DNIs, that doesn't mean you boost the signal of the brain.

I disagree with your contention that you don't need two-way communication in order to induce IC-badness. Black Hammer's description (according to the earlier post) specifically says that you do.

Now, I have no RAW support for this and could very easily be wrong, but I imagine that in order to get the sim going, the trodes/whatever have to calibrate to the specific target's brain waves. And I imagine you have to hit very specific locations with very specific timing, etc. Doing that from a distance would be very difficult.

Really, if you want this effect, just hit em with a focused microwave beam in the head and boil their brains out.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Fortune)
I have no problem with just saying 'No'.

Some would say that is debatable, but it's true at least for this small 'temptation'. biggrin.gif

I try to avoid straight out "no"s personally. Except when you or Doc pitches a character that is. But for rules things, I tend to try to make sure I have at least something to back up my POV.
Fortune
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
But for rules things, I tend to try to make sure I have at least something to back up my POV.

So are you saying you agree with this garbage?
Tarantula
QUOTE (Sma)

Mages have drain. This has no downside to the hacker doing so.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Sep 14 2007, 02:43 PM)
But for rules things, I tend to try to make sure I have at least something to back up my POV.

So are you saying you agree with this garbage?

Hold on, lemme go get a ten foot pole before getting in to this.
Tarantula
Fortune, by RAW, if you have a hot modified sim module, and you hack their DNI interface (however you accomplish that, either via their commlink, or directly, depending on how your GM interprets the contradictory rules) then by RAW you can fry their brain and kill them.
Cthulhudreams
Which probably isn't unreasonable.

It also tells you two further things

A) As you need a commlink or other device to make any meaningful use of trodes, everyone in the entire world connects their trodes to the commlink with a cable.

B) Hot sim sim modules are probably going to be illegal contraband that people check for - no idea how, it could be really easy.
Fortune
Even if that were that case (and I am in no way convinced you can subscribe someone else to your Sim Module unwillingly), being it is a DNI connection, the target could terminate it at any time.
Seven-7
QUOTE (Adarael)
That's because if this attack was intended to be possible from the get-go, why is there absolutely no mention of it anywhere in the books? This method of screwing people over would have become the only way to do business, so to speak, and probably would've contributed to the direct demise of the WMI.

What's with this way of thinking? The devs aren't all knowing.

I know damn well that there's nothing in the books or theme about a Blood Spirit enveloping the world. But can it by rules? We seem to think so. Harlquinn doesn't have 1000 Spirits for Aid Spell, but by rules it's certainly possible.
Adarael
It doesn't matter if they didn't see it coming. It should be errata'd to clarify you plainly can't do it without hacking the commlink. Look at it this way: if I discovered a loophole that allowed every person to carry around a nuclear weapon and use it with impunity, or fly through the air using the power of my mind, or dissolve walls with a touch, just because the devs didn't catch my loophole... don't you think they'd errata that out? Because basically it breaks certain premises the entire game world is based around. Which is what being able to willy-nilly rewire anyone's brain is. It bypasses all computer security, thus rendering the majority of people wide open to brain reprogramming no matter HOW much security they have. And that's the issue.

With Aid Sorcery there's a money and time limiter on your upper levels. With Bloodzilla, the errata is already being made. This is no different.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012