Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OOC] - Shadows of the CAS
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 5 2013, 10:26 PM) *
I must say when i read the first couple lines i had to think to myself... "Is he trying to get himself killed?" but then i kept reading and i was pleasently surprised...

Proper on the edge of my seat there mate. Nice reply ...

I agree with burnout .. let's ditch this place... I'm a nervous wreck ...
and I want payback on that clever waitress... one day, girlie! One day

/shakefist. ... grrrrrrr

Mach_Ten
Has anyone seen twitch ?
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 6 2013, 02:56 AM) *
Has anyone seen twitch ?

Not been on since Sunday.
LordArcana
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Nov 5 2013, 08:17 PM) *
1. Is there anything in common between all the drivers? (like they all beat cancer or something like that)
2. Is there any obvious sequence to the pictures? Timeline of the young man getting older, year of the cars, etc
3. Does the young man remind Matt of anyone he's seen here in the restaurant
4. Do any of the cars sport sponsorship logos of this BBQ place, or any obviously "strange" sponsorship logos
5. Any writing on the photos, like "To my dear friend, Bob"
6. What is the young man's name nyahnyah.gif

1. They appear to all have driven for the same team, all being General Notors vehicles and having the same Ares logo on the side of the car and race suits.

2. Yes it does look like the consisten young man in the photos goes through maybe 20 years of life... that would coiincide with the drivers peak careers.

3. When Butch emerges from the kitchen to have his words with Artemis, you do see a similar family look about him. Its doubtful he is the guy in the photos... he would have to be about 70+ years old and butch doesn't look a day over 40.

4. Ares is the major sponsor but each vehicle has 20-30 smaller sponsor stickers on the cars and driver race suits.

5. You do see a common name on some of the photos as if the drivers were signing for this person in particular. The common name is Jimmy "the Wrench".

6. Your best guess would be Jimmy. Thinking back through racing history, in the early days of Ares buying out GM and having there logo on nascar's you can remember there was a chief mechanic that went by the name Jimmy "the Wrench". Something to do with the fact during a race his drivers car broke and when in the pits they couldn't get a wrench into the space to fix it so he tightened up the bolt by hand the best he could... his driver continued the race and won... but the car blew the engine less than fifty meters from the finish line and coasted to victory.
phlapjack77
Got it! Thanks for the replies, I'll use this in ic.gif
Lobo0705
Just an FYI, I've been online, but reluctant to post until the situation with Artemis and the cook resolved itself, and/or Autowired shares the information with us. Just posted a quick IC today to keep the ball rolling, Lobo-wise smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Nov 6 2013, 03:55 PM) *
Just an FYI, I've been online, but reluctant to post until the situation with Artemis and the cook resolved itself, and/or Autowired shares the information with us. Just posted a quick IC today to keep the ball rolling, Lobo-wise smile.gif

hey, join the fun !
and for the record ... TOTALLY the waitress! biggrin.gif

I might leave the "Safe place" to you to suggest, just incase they have Crawfish on the menu or .. something .
LordArcana
Out of curiosity, what was the deal with the "STOP Eating!"? Did you think it was poisoned or did you think you were eating people?
LordArcana
Ok. We are nearly finished with 'Scene One: The Meat'. If you guys have any unfinished business with Burn-out feel free to post IC. The key thing I think left to resolve is if the runners plan to go from here to someplace else to work on the plan or if they are going to meet up someplace later or another option. Don't forget to update your character sheets with the 1,000 nuyen.gif Burn-out payed you up front. I would like to start with 'Scene Two: Legwork' by Friday if possible. I am very happy with how things are progressing so far and I hope everyone is having fun.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 6 2013, 08:09 PM) *
Out of curiosity, what was the deal with the "STOP Eating!"? Did you think it was poisoned or did you think you were eating people?

People!

And you keep calling the first chapter "the MEAT" and not meet!
Typo? I think not smile.gif
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 7 2013, 02:55 AM) *
People!

And you keep calling the first chapter "the MEAT" and not meet!
Typo? I think not smile.gif

LOL. No not a typo. I meant meat as in real food... Pork... Beef... Chicken... Meat. I'm saving the troll liver for later missions nyahnyah.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 7 2013, 10:58 AM) *
LOL. No not a typo. I meant meat as in real food... Pork... Beef... Chicken... Meat. I'm saving the troll liver for later missions nyahnyah.gif

see ! assume ... Making an ASS out of U and ME..

Artemis is never looking at anything but SOY ever again tho.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 7 2013, 12:05 AM) *
Crawfish
My work here is done!

QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 7 2013, 06:51 AM) *
Ok. We are nearly finished with 'Scene One: The Meat'. If you guys have any unfinished business with Burn-out feel free to post IC. The key thing I think left to resolve is if the runners plan to go from here to someplace else to work on the plan or if they are going to meet up someplace later or another option. Don't forget to update your character sheets with the 1,000 nuyen.gif Burn-out payed you up front. I would like to start with 'Scene Two: Legwork' by Friday if possible. I am very happy with how things are progressing so far and I hope everyone is having fun.

Having fun! Wishing I had more free time to post more, apologies all around. Hopefully within a week or two things will be back to normal...
LordArcana
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Nov 7 2013, 09:19 AM) *
My work here is done!

Having fun! Wishing I had more free time to post more, apologies all around. Hopefully within a week or two things will be back to normal...

No problem at all man it's cool. We have been blessed with a fast moving intro which was nice but I don't honestly expect to keep that pace all the way through. Post a couple times per week and it's fine. The little bit of flair is mainly for story telling purposes so it's really not a big deal if you don't get 10-15 posts off per day.
phlapjack77
Cool. I usually try for a post a day at least...gonna try hard to still hit that target...
LordArcana
Mach_Ten, are you guys going right back to your place or taking a tour through the industrial park to get a look at the building?
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 8 2013, 09:53 AM) *
Mach_Ten, are you guys going right back to your place or taking a tour through the industrial park to get a look at the building?

going for a look at ABER ...

what's the road situation ? what am I expecting secuity checkpoint wise?

my SIN and LIC should hold up to scrutiny and then there's always Jedi mind power
"These are not the Meta-humans you are looking for ... Move along!"

but a drive by eye's on is a good idea from Lobo,
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 8 2013, 05:06 AM) *
going for a look at ABER ...

what's the road situation ? what am I expecting secuity checkpoint wise?

my SIN and LIC should hold up to scrutiny and then there's always Jedi mind power
"These are not the Meta-humans you are looking for ... Move along!"

but a drive by eye's on is a good idea from Lobo,

I don't want to say something wrong and have to change it later since books are at home so I will have to give you details in a couple hours.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 8 2013, 10:36 AM) *
I don't want to say something wrong and have to change it later since books are at home so I will have to give you details in a couple hours.

Area Knowledge: Carolina
(4d6.hits(5) =1)

basic stuff, just if I'm crossing any AAA borders etc.
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 8 2013, 05:48 AM) *
Area Knowledge: Carolina
(4d6.hits(5) =1)

basic stuff, just if I'm crossing any AAA borders etc.

From the bar/restaurant you won't cross any AAA borders and won't even cross back into the Charlotte city limits. There are very few actual stop type check points since vehicles are tracked on the major highways by transponder.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 8 2013, 11:27 AM) *
From the bar/restaurant you won't cross any AAA borders and won't even cross back into the Charlotte city limits. There are very few actual stop type check points since vehicles are tracked on the major highways by transponder.

okay, that's something, I possibly need to do something about that transponder, when Techno-kid and I have some free time.

no point leaving a trail right to my front door !

I'm waiting on instruction from Lobo and Egg, not done this sneaky stuff before ... I'm getting another cold sweat, possibly gonna need another beer .. or something stronger later
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 8 2013, 06:29 AM) *
okay, that's something, I possibly need to do something about that transponder, when Techno-kid and I have some free time.

no point leaving a trail right to my front door !

I'm waiting on instruction from Lobo and Egg, not done this sneaky stuff before ... I'm getting another cold sweat, possibly gonna need another beer .. or something stronger later

Transponder is essentially tied to grid guide and auto navigation so if you have either of those installed on your vehicle it will take some tests to either remove the device, which will alert checkpoints a vehicle crossed illegally or spoof the transponder ID which would be like hacking. The Kid should be ablde to do that no problem smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 8 2013, 11:47 AM) *
Transponder is essentially tied to grid guide and auto navigation so if you have either of those installed on your vehicle it will take some tests to either remove the device, which will alert checkpoints a vehicle crossed illegally or spoof the transponder ID which would be like hacking. The Kid should be ablde to do that no problem smile.gif

I meant spoof, my hardware skill isn't great ... and getting hands dirty .. is the kids job !
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 8 2013, 09:38 AM) *
I meant spoof, my hardware skill isn't great ... and getting hands dirty .. is the kids job !

If you want you can go ahead and make a Hacking + Spoof test as you attempt to spoof the Signal ID of your vehicle. We will use your net hits as the rating should you get stopped and forced to go through an ID check point, but to go from the bar to ABER you shouldn't pass any physical checkpoints.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 8 2013, 04:10 PM) *
If you want you can go ahead and make a Hacking + Spoof test as you attempt to spoof the Signal ID of your vehicle. We will use your net hits as the rating should you get stopped and forced to go through an ID check point, but to go from the bar to ABER you shouldn't pass any physical checkpoints.

There's that word again "..shouldn't.."

I'm gonna go ahead and roll it anyways, just so I'm doing something more than being glorified taxi driver
to the incredible 'Bulk' and lil' miss, "kindly get your knee out of my spleen!"
Hacking (6) + SPOOF (6)
(12d6.hits(5)=3)

okay, so is a Glitch Half the pool or MORE than half the pool ?? biggrin.gif cuz thats 6
Maybe I spoofed it to be an aircraft ?

moving on!

While I'm at it, that Pilot program needs some work too, she forgot to use the proper salutation when we arrived at ABER
Hacking (6) + EDIT (6)
(12d6.hits(5)=7)

now THAT is a gentle "love tap"

“Your destination is one hundred meters ahead to your left. My Fabulous Overlord!!

better !
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 8 2013, 02:01 PM) *
There's that word again "..shouldn't.."

I'm gonna go ahead and roll it anyways, just so I'm doing something more than being glorified taxi driver
to the incredible 'Bulk' and lil' miss, "kindly get your knee out of my spleen!"
Hacking (6) + SPOOF (6)
(12d6.hits(5)=3)

okay, so is a Glitch Half the pool or MORE than half the pool ?? biggrin.gif cuz thats 6
Maybe I spoofed it to be an aircraft ?

moving on!

While I'm at it, that Pilot program needs some work too, she forgot to use the proper salutation when we arrived at ABER
Hacking (6) + EDIT (6)
(12d6.hits(5)=7)

now THAT is a gentle "love tap"

“Your destination is one hundred meters ahead to your left. My Fabulous Overlord!!

better !

Glitch equals half or more, so 6 or more 1's would be a glitch.

Are you sure you are going to be able to get out of that car? Artemis's Ego is getting pretty big...
LordArcana
you guys make a single pass along the side of the buiding but the entrances appear to be on a side street. Do you guys want to turn around and check out the side street? See the full front and other side of the building?
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 8 2013, 07:12 PM) *
you guys make a single pass along the side of the buiding but the entrances appear to be on a side street. Do you guys want to turn around and check out the side street? See the full front and other side of the building?

Not yet, we are NOT exactly what i would call inconspicuous ! LoL
LordArcana
Aber Technologies at a glance...
LordArcana
@phlapjack, Go ahead and make a single Willpower test. Then roll five Extended Willpower tests to see how many it takes to get 3 hits.

Enemy's Magic(5) + Spellcasting (6) = 11DP
11d6.hits(5)=3
phlapjack77
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 9 2013, 07:58 AM) *
@phlapjack, Go ahead and make a single Willpower test. Then roll five Extended Willpower tests to see how many it takes to get 3 hits.

Enemy's Magic(5) + Spellcasting (6) = 11DP
11d6.hits(5)=3

This is...unexpected and a little worrisome smile.gif

Willpower: 3 hits smile.gif

Extended Willpower test:
4d6.hits(5) → [3,6,5,2] = (2) hits
4d6.hits(5) → [2,2,2,6] = (1) hits
4d6.hits(5) → [3,4,3,1] = (0) hits
4d6.hits(5) → [1,5,3,3] = (1) hits
4d6.hits(5) → [3,3,4,1] = (0) hits

Used up all my willpower on the very first roll it seems...at least there were no glitches...
phlapjack77
Matt's plan is just to get back on his bike and get the frag out of there as soon as possible...waiting to post ic.gif to see what happens...
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 8 2013, 02:26 PM) *
Not yet, we are NOT exactly what i would call inconspicuous ! LoL

Lord Arcana,

Quick question, and this is more along the lines of the type of world you are GMing - I'm totally okay with however you run this, but it will help me roleplay.

To me, I don't see us as conspicuous at all. This is an industrial park with "a couple hundred buildings" in it. I'm not sure how much attention a single car driving past a building would attract. If we stopped and got out, sure, but driving by?

I'm not sure if you would want me to make a security procedures test, but given they are not a super-secret military research station, I can't imagine they much care about every car that drives by their building every day.

If it would be a reasonable assumption my character would have that they WOULD care, no problem, let me know and I'll act accordingly smile.gif
LordArcana
@phlapjack: Nice roll! As you stand there on the side of the road there is about 20 meters between the two of you. He seems peaceful enough for an obviously crazy religious zealot. He approaches like he wants to put his hands on your shoulders and talk directly at you face to face. As he gets closer you feel this weird sensation through your mind as if the hum of the trix began to fade away but you snap out of it suddenly. There is still 20 meters between you so if you want to take off go ahead and IC that. Good thing you made that first Willpowr test smile.gif

@Lobo: Personally just driving by doesn't make you guys stand out at all. Would his car be memorable to someone if they were standing by the road and saw you go by? Perhaps slightly more than another simply because its like fitting three grown 300# people in a mini cooper, but that alone doesn't mean you guys are standing out. If you got out and walked around perhaps that might change things. If you guys drove by half a dozen times that might change things. I am not going to go crazy and roll judge intentions tests or perception tests just for driving by.... yet wink.gif
LordArcana
@phlapjack:

We have determined you are going to probe the target and you already have located the ABER Technologies Public Node. This node allows anyone User Access if they wish to create an account and log in. Doing so will require a SIN so you can either create an account legit (or using a fake SIN) or you can attempt to hack the node gaining either Security or Administrator level access. From your limited "shadowrunning experience" you have a good feeling that there will be several other challenges ahead which will require better than User Level Access. Having that level of access now only gets you in the front door of the building.

Analogy:

Matt's persona is floating around in the living quarters of his secret lair engulfed in the Virtual representation of the Matrix. With just a thought his surroundings change taking the form of an electronic landscape with billions of flashing lights representing the entire VR landscape of the plex. A digital directory appears in front of Matt's Persona showing a compiled list of all corporations registered to do business in the Charlotte-Raleigh Metroplex. ABER Technologies is on that list right where it should be including its Public Matrix Node. Closing the directory Matt's persona vanishes from this spot in the trix and reappears on a generic city street. In front of him stands a small building. The door on this building has a sign that reads "Welcome". Approaching the door a system message appears denoting "A valid account with ABER Technologies is required for entry. Would you like to register a new account?"

If you wish to create a user account there are no rolls, it takes just a moment to transfer contact information to the system creating the account for you allowing you to enter the door. If you would prefer this is where we can begin our hacking attempts. I'll let you post IC how you see things if you wish, but as i see it hacking at this point would be a matter of trying to find a crack in the building or an open window that you can sneak through assuming you have your stealth complex form going smile.gif

The first set of rolls are going to be Hacking + Exploit Extended test with a threshold set depending on what access level you are trying to get. If you want to go ahead and roll several times all at once it will be easier to see how many hours it takes to finally find a weak spot and get in.

Nodes attempt to detect: Node 1: Firewall + Analyze to detect (6d6.hits(5)=1)
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 9 2013, 09:46 AM) *
@Lobo: Would his car be memorable to someone if they were standing by the road and saw you go by? Perhaps slightly more than another simply because its like fitting three grown 300# people in a mini cooper, but that alone doesn't mean you guys are standing out.

This was all i was thinking,

The one obvious question i missed was, at this time of night are the offices open?
Lights on in random windows, people in reception.

And by side street, i assumed a dead end or road where only employees go,
if it also just passes the building with Artemis not having to make a 3 point turn etc and draw undue attention.

Then a closer drive by is fine by me,

Just being cautious, first run paranoia and all
LordArcana
@Mach_Ten, Lobo: Pretty much every building has some activity going on. At this time of the night most of the front offices are closed but that doesn't mean production stops. There are some companies that may only work a single or double shifts but most industrial companies have some form of work going on around the clock. ABER for instance there are lights on in the building but the offices on the side of the building you can see don't appear to be occupied. The only light coming through those windows looks to be shine thru from a hallway perhaps. When pass by and can see the front of the building there are minimal lights on in the foyer and only six vehicles in the employee parking lot. In the next lot down you can see one tractor trailer backed into the loading dock.

Overall you do not see anybody outside at first glance.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 9 2013, 11:19 AM) *
@Mach_Ten, Lobo: Pretty much every building has some activity going on. At this time of the night most of the front offices are closed but that doesn't mean production stops. There are some companies that may only work a single or double shifts but most industrial companies have some form of work going on around the clock. ABER for instance there are lights on in the building but the offices on the side of the building you can see don't appear to be occupied. The only light coming through those windows looks to be shine thru from a hallway perhaps. When pass by and can see the front of the building there are minimal lights on in the foyer and only six vehicles in the employee parking lot. In the next lot down you can see one tractor trailer backed into the loading dock.

Overall you do not see anybody outside at first glance.

In that case, I will comply with Lobo and drive down the side street,
Lobo0705
Looking at the map of ABER, I see one entrance near the employee parking lot. Do we see others?

At the very least, there is a loading dock - Could you mark that on the map? Is there more than one dock? I would also assume there is a regular door somewhere near the loading dock as well.

Are there any other entrances?

As we are driving by, I will also look for cameras, drone housings, any actual guards walking the property, etc.

I'll roll 3 perception checks, you can let me know if I need any more:

4, 1, and 2 hits.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 9 2013, 06:34 PM) *
If you wish to create a user account there are no rolls, it takes just a moment to transfer contact information to the system creating the account for you allowing you to enter the door. If you would prefer this is where we can begin our hacking attempts. I'll let you post IC how you see things if you wish, but as i see it hacking at this point would be a matter of trying to find a crack in the building or an open window that you can sneak through assuming you have your stealth complex form going smile.gif

The first set of rolls are going to be Hacking + Exploit Extended test with a threshold set depending on what access level you are trying to get. If you want to go ahead and roll several times all at once it will be easier to see how many hours it takes to finally find a weak spot and get in.

Nodes attempt to detect: Node 1: Firewall + Analyze to detect (6d6.hits(5)=1)

First off, great description smile.gif I'll try to continue along these lines ic.gif

When Matt gets home, he'll first compile a machine sprite so he has some backup just in case.

Compile R4 Sprite: 5 hits!
Sprite resists: 1 hit
Resisting 2S Fading: 1 hit

Machine Sprite (R4): 4 tasks
Skills: Perception, Computer, Hardware(x2), EW(x2), Hacking, Data Search
CF: Analyze, Browse, Command, Decrypt, Edit, Autosoft(Maneuver:Bike), Autosoft(EW), Autosoft(Adaptability)
Powers: Diagnostics, Gremlins, Stability, Suppression
Autowired takes 1S

On to the hack...

Threading Exploit: 3 hits
Resist 3S: 4 hits

Probing the target (looking for admin access):
11d6.hits(5) → [5,4,5,5,6,3,1,2,6,5,6] = (7) hits
11d6.hits(5) → [5,6,1,1,3,1,5,4,4,3,6] = (4) hits
11d6.hits(5) → [6,2,1,2,5,2,6,1,2,2,2] = (3) hits
11d6.hits(5) → [5,3,1,2,6,2,2,2,6,5,2] = (4) hits
11d6.hits(5) → [5,1,6,2,5,1,1,2,6,1,6] = (5) hits

When he goes to log in, he'll Thread Browse: 2 hits
Resist 2S: 4 hits

(geez so much rolling!)
LordArcana
Aber Building Layout Updated

You do not see any cameras smile.gif

And there are currently no people walking around the grounds... at least none you could see as you drove by going down International Drive.
LordArcana
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Nov 9 2013, 11:13 AM) *
When Matt gets home, he'll first compile a machine sprite so he has some backup just in case.

When he goes to log in, he'll Thread Browse: 2 hits
Resist 2S: 4 hits

(geez so much rolling!)

Ok... so you compile yourself a sprite and have a slightly tingling headache after doing so (1S damage). The sprite is ready to assist you with its 4 services.

You spend 3 hours probing the target and finally find a weakness allowing you to enter with Administrator Level Access.

You manage to get past the access restriction settings of the node finding a loophole giving you super user account privileges. Stepping into the virtual building you are not immediately recognized by any other icons due to your stealth complex form. The setting looks like a pure white modern home style interior. You see two doors leading from this room. The first door has a shield with a baton and a rifle crossing on the front of it hanging from it. The other door has a simple picture of a 20th century desktop computer and monitor. There is a beautiful agent program dressed in business attire sitting on the couch.
LordArcana
What do you think?

I am considering re-opening the recruitment thread and seeing if we can pick up another player or perhaps two. I was considering running an NPC to fill in but I'm afraid of things turning in to him being the "get us out of this rut" kind of character where he is the one that relays the mystical omnipotent GM solution to problems smile.gif
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 9 2013, 07:30 PM) *
What do you think?

I am considering re-opening the recruitment thread and seeing if we can pick up another player or perhaps two. I was considering running an NPC to fill in but I'm afraid of things turning in to him being the "get us out of this rut" kind of character where he is the one that relays the mystical omnipotent GM solution to problems smile.gif

see if Umidori wants a PbP ? the Looking for a Johnson post says RL game but there's genrally a chance
LordArcana
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Nov 9 2013, 02:37 PM) *
see if Umidori wants a PbP ? the Looking for a Johnson post says RL game but there's genrally a chance

Excellent. I sent Umi a PM. Hopefully he'll reply back if interested or not soon. Good call smile.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (LordArcana @ Nov 10 2013, 01:56 AM) *
You spend 3 hours probing the target and finally find a weakness allowing you to enter with Administrator Level Access.

You manage to get past the access restriction settings of the node finding a loophole giving you super user account privileges. Stepping into the virtual building you are not immediately recognized by any other icons due to your stealth complex form. The setting looks like a pure white modern home style interior. You see two doors leading from this room. The first door has a shield with a baton and a rifle crossing on the front of it hanging from it. The other door has a simple picture of a 20th century desktop computer and monitor. There is a beautiful agent program dressed in business attire sitting on the couch.

Matt will approach the agent and ask "what is your function?" - trying to get a list of commands that the agent responds to.

If the agent can assist him, he'll pull all blueprints of the building, as well as personnel files and schedules for security.
If the agent can't assist him, he'll go through the door with the computer on it.
LordArcana
@Mach_Ten: I didn't see any specific mods to your vehicle so for now I am going to use the standard system that's in it. Please make four Firewall(3) + Analyze(3) extended tests for your vehicle. Don't put up an IC yet regarding the current situation... I'll give you more details in OOC after you make the rolls and then you can post IC for it.

I am whooped so i'll catch up things in a few hours. Off to grab a few hours of sleep.

Current Scene
LordArcana
Also before I forget. Artemis and Lobo can make a visual perception test as well.
LordArcana
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Nov 9 2013, 09:29 PM) *
Matt will approach the agent and ask "what is your function?" - trying to get a list of commands that the agent responds to.

If the agent can assist him, he'll pull all blueprints of the building, as well as personnel files and schedules for security.
If the agent can't assist him, he'll go through the door with the computer on it.

Sorry I didn't see this until this morning frown.gif

As you approach the Agent Program you voluntarily make yourself known to in forgoing the stealth Complex Form. The beautiful agent acknowledges your presence by standing up from the couch. A fire instantly begins in the fireplace, you can hear the crackles of the flames.

"Welcome to ABER Technologies. How many I assist you today?"

"What is your function?"

"I am a virtual presence, a directory of services if you will. I can guide you through a list of ABER Technologies products to help you better meet your needs. If you have specific needs, please briefly state the nature and I will direct you to someone best able to assist you."
Lobo0705
@Lord Arcana,

You posted the original IC post about us seeing the BMW on the side of the road while I was posting mine about turning down Corporate Drive, and somehow I never saw it. When I saw the new post about the car pulling out in front of us, I was like, "How did we not see that?" And then I went back and saw the post. D'oh!

Anyway, here is Lobo's perception test - I'll post IC once you let me know the results of me getting three hits.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012