Redjack
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Aug 13 2012, 10:43 AM) *
Also ... color code. smile.gif

QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Aug 13 2012, 01:06 PM) *
Nyx
Nix.
fistandantilus4.0
Whaaaatever biggrin.gif

I'm gonna chalk that one up to artist's perogative and for old time's sake.
Man, looking back at the first few pages ... we started this game back in '09. I can't decide if that's amazing or sad. Either way, thanks for sticking with it.
Redjack
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Aug 13 2012, 02:32 PM) *
Man, looking back at the first few pages ... we started this game back in '09. I can't decide if that's amazing or sad. Either way, thanks for sticking with it.
As much as I would like to say MORE KARMA, I'd rather say: Let's finish this scene so I can spend part of the stack of karma I have. I think we were been on the build up to the mansion for like 18 months. biggrin.gif

Here's hoping your personal life takes a number of turns for the better!
Redjack
Search power [sr4a, pg297] Magic + Intuition (5, 10 minutes):
Magic(6) + Intuition(6)
[4,4,5,1,4,4,2,5,6,5] = 4 hits
[6,4] = 1 hit

Didn't roll enough dice the first time.
Success in 10 minutes, if there is anything to find. Spirit has 3 services remaining.
Mickle5125
sorry for the delay. Work's kept me super busy for a while.
fistandantilus4.0
Better late than never, right? wink.gif
Gloin
Indeed.
fistandantilus4.0
*bump*
Redjack
I think this was missed. My last IC post asked "Can you go back to the footage around and before the time of his disappearance". I kinda waiting on that to be resolved.
Redjack
Players to GM... Players to GM.
fistandantilus4.0
Here. I was waiting for post from Mickle going over specificlly what he was looking for, going over the recordings in the system.
Sorry, I'd thought I'd posted that. Apparently it didn't post.
Redjack
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Sep 26 2012, 09:00 PM) *
Here. I was waiting for post from Mickle going over specificlly what he was looking for, going over the recordings in the system.
Sorry, I'd thought I'd posted that. Apparently it didn't post.
Specifically, Nada would be looking for anyone coming and going in the last few days, where the old man was, the circumstances of his departure, the door he left by and the last thing he touched.
Redjack
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Sep 26 2012, 08:00 PM) *
Apparently it didn't post.
And... um... you still haven't wink.gif
Mickle5125
sorry! My work crew's been cut from 3 people to half a person. So I'm working on trying to catch up with everything everyone else was doing. But I think I'm back. yay!
Redjack
Now... where is Fisty?
fistandantilus4.0
Guys, sorry to have dropped off so completely. My wife's going through chemo right now, and its not been fun. She's doing well, but we're kinda busy handling all that. When we're done, I'll be back on. Unfortunately I don't have a time frame yet. Hopefully just a matter of weeks. Wish us luck.
Mickle5125
I'll be praying for both of you, Fisty. Take as much time as you need.

EDIT: ohgod. I made the 666th reply.
Gloin
It's cool, priorities.
Mickle5125
Anyone hear anything from Fisty?
Redjack
No. Hopefully, things will ease up again.
Redjack
Fisty has been around, but not here it seems. frown.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Hey guys, here I am about to post that I haven't been around but looking at rolling the game again, and is there any interest, and here you are waiting. It's touching.

Work has been , well, busy, as well as home life. But I have two weeks of Leave beginning tomorrow, and I'm nto traveling anywhere. So, everyone up?

And thank you for your incredible patience with me. Anyone want to take advantage of the time to spend some karma?
Gloin
Well, that sounds like a sound off to me. smile.gif Fix is ready to roll. And I'm good with karma at the moment, not enough for what I want.
Redjack
Give us an IC post and lets go! I sent you a pm about Karma.
Mickle5125
Welcome back, Fisty.

I'm bumping the electronics group to 5.
fistandantilus4.0
Thanks Mickle. It would be nice if there wasn't so much admin stuff to do. Ok I shouldn't say admin. That's mostly RJ (and thank god for you Sir). Too much mod-ing. But it is nice to jsut be able to browse and enjoy, and see are your shiny virtual faces.
Mickle5125
How's Mrs Fisty?
fistandantilus4.0
Short answer: Much better, officially in remission. Still stuff to do, prescriptions, check ups, blood work, etc etc. But not anywhere near so rough as it was. Thanks for asking. smile.gif
Gloin
Glad to hear it.
Mickle5125
Yay!!!
Redjack
Ditto. I had seen positive news some time back from her on Facebook, but it deserves repeating.
----------
Once they reach the inner garage door, Nix will try a psychometric reading.
Mickle5125
Data Search (5) + Browse (6) = 11d6 = 26 hits over 8 complex actions

Dingo is confining his search to the manor and attached nodes. If he finds useful information (IE: Vehicle ID, RFID frequency, etc etc), he will expand the search beyond that and see if he can locate the vehicle.
Redjack
Trying to find something he surely would have touched when leaving.
Psychometry: Intuition(5) + Assensing(3) + Grade(2) + Edge(5) [1,4,1,3,[6, 6, 6, 5],4,4,3,4,5,4,2,2,3,3] = 5 hits
I figure there will be modifiers for time (SM.57), just not sure how many. I figured you would add/remove from the end dependent on the modifiers. I figure probably around -4dp. Even a -10dp still leaves me with 4 hits thanks to that crazy roll though!!
Redjack
So are you saying that (if) the painting has a strong tie to him and would allow me a present viewing as opposed to a past viewing?
fistandantilus4.0
More like , it not only has a strong personal attachment/significance to him , but it also has a recent (week or so...) feeling to it. You know how you leave the house, and the last song you were listening to kind of sticks in your head? Like that but backwards (the painting didn't leave the house).
Mickle5125
So Fisty, just to check what my Dingo knows about matrix hacking vs what I know:

Using the road side service to find the car would involve hacking into their system, with all of the time and effort necessarily involved.
Likewise, I would need to hack into GridGuide to track the car's RFID.

Are both of those statements true according to Dingo's matrix knowledge?
Redjack
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Jan 26 2013, 04:04 PM) *
More like , it not only has a strong personal attachment/significance to him , but it also has a recent (week or so...) feeling to it. You know how you leave the house, and the last song you were listening to kind of sticks in your head? Like that but backwards (the painting didn't leave the house).
Ok. Apply my psychometry to that.

QUOTE (Redjack @ Jan 18 2013, 10:41 AM) *
Trying to find something he surely would have touched when leaving.
Psychometry: Intuition(5) + Assensing(3) + Grade(2) + Edge(5) [1,4,1,3,[6, 6, 6, 5],4,4,3,4,5,4,2,2,3,3] = 5 hits
I figure there will be modifiers for time (SM.57), just not sure how many. I figured you would add/remove from the end dependent on the modifiers. I figure probably around -4dp. Even a -10dp still leaves me with 4 hits thanks to that crazy roll though!!

Mickle5125
holy crap. This will be the 5th year of this game come December...
Redjack
QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Feb 17 2013, 07:33 PM) *
holy crap. This will be the 5th year of this game come December...
Well.. The game has been here...
Mickle5125
Any word on Fisty?
Redjack
QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Feb 19 2013, 04:31 PM) *
Any word on Fisty?
Nope.
fistandantilus4.0
Hi. Crap. Sorry guys, again. Unexpected medical stuff plus two unexpected weeks out in the field. I'll be out in the field again next week, although not the whole week. The next month and a half or so are looking to be busy as hell. BUT, I have 4 days off amazingly, so I'm going to try and put them to some good use, meaning posting here among other things.

Maybe you guys should get karma based on the year of game play.
Mickle5125
2013 karma? If you insist, Fisty...

Suddenly, Dingo is actually FastJack and rapes every system as soon as he looks in its direction.
fistandantilus4.0
Nobody likes it when an innocent system is violated. smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Jan 27 2013, 04:47 PM) *
So Fisty, just to check what my Dingo knows about matrix hacking vs what I know:

Using the road side service to find the car would involve hacking into their system, with all of the time and effort necessarily involved.
Likewise, I would need to hack into GridGuide to track the car's RFID.

Are both of those statements true according to Dingo's matrix knowledge?

GridGuide would be able to hack it according to the car's RFID, wherever it is or last was on their system.

Road side service would potentially be able to track the car's GPS system through its internal comp/RFID.

So two different systems to hack, with different potential results. The first could potentially be pin point, the second potentially triangulate.
Gloin
So, has to be said:

After the death/destruction of at least one other runner team, resources spent, tears and heartache and much time to gain entry.....

'Oh, looks like he stepped out. Tally-ho!'
fistandantilus4.0
biggrin.gif
Redjack
I think Fisty is up.
Mickle5125
Heaven forbid the hacker want to know why the rich guy felt it necessary to march to war with a flippin sword...
Redjack
I assume the clucking to be from the chicken-lizard on the satyr statue?

Is there anything special about the work shop?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012