Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Living in the Shadows: IC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
Sedna
19:06:01 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Daedalus frowns a little. It's Shifty and he trusts her completely, and she'd emphasised the guy was among the best in the business; but how do you explain to Dragon that the way she'd set things up, at this point he's got more of a current connection to Vinnie than she does?

Virgil glances up from his notes, staring at the mercenary through pain-filled eyes: "Ground-pounding, huh? Where are we heading to first?" And then, staring down at his notes again and rubbing his eyes: "And when did we find out that Father Bremen and Jonah were tight?"
WinterRat1
19:06:18 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Dragon pauses for a moment. "Drek. You're right. Ugh, call that a jumped to assumption based off...I don't know. Something stupid. OK, well unless anyone has any objections or something better to do, I'm thinking perhaps we should get to this restaurant early and check it out. After all the surprises we've been through, I wouldn't mind the chance to have the advantage of preparation for once."
Sedna
19:07:00 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

"All in favour?" asks Virgil drily, aware as are they all that this isn't a democracy, not among them. He pulls the cell away from his ear as he does so: at this point he's placed Inleat on temporary speed-dial, and they can all hear the all-too-familiar scratchy recording.

Hey, kid -- and Dragon blinks: he'd really not expected Global to answer that quickly -- is it too late for you to stay away from CorpDeVo?

Dragon doesn't immediately know what to say to this: the old spook-turned-information-broker had never told him to stay away from anything before. It was an old understanding between them, that within their own spheres, each could handle himself. Probably, he concedes at last, ages of transducer time.

A mental sigh. Decoded CorpDeVo accounting files have been making the circuits since yesterday. According to those, they're working on something really nasty, biological. Can't fight a virus, kid, Global finished heavily.
WinterRat1
19:07:40 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

"Since yesterday? I don't suppose you know when or by whom? I knew they were working on something biological. And since you cracked their accounting files, I have to ask, is 'Corp Devo' their actual name? That's been bugging me just...just because I'd like to know the fragging name, you know?"

They both break out laughing, even though it's really not funny. Sometimes you have to find humor in the little things, keeps you sane.

"Can you tell me anything else about Corp Devo, because right now, we're really turning blanks. Anything and everything you got on them and their files would help a lot. Also, could you keep an eye on maybe who might have an interest in acquiring them? We're thinking that whoever it is, they might be hanging on the fringes, waiting to pick up the pieces if and when Corp Devo goes down in flames. Virus or no virus, I'm stuck in the middle whether I like it or not, so I may as well jump right in and learn everything I can, right?"
Sedna
19:07:59 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Wasn't me. The files were already cracked when they started circulating, though they've got CorpDeVo's system fingerprints all over them, along with a databomb. And yes, that is its actual name. It comes from its founders' first names: Deveron Upbright and Vondila Irene Sendor. It never used to be a major player. Heard a rumour Aztechnology was looking to acquire, but I can't say how much truth there is in that.
WinterRat1
19:08:05 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

"What kind of name is that? Sheesh. Anyway, thanks for the names. Do you have any more info on those names of the founders? In other words, are the founders still players or are they out of the picture? And for what it's worth, I heard the Big A has an interest as well, so you might want to watch that angle. Do you know who circulated the files, and more important, does it look like the files are legit, or is someone perhaps setting Corp DeVo up for a fall?"
Sedna
19:08:05 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

African, I think, don't know which tribe. Je-sus, kid, haven't you heard yet of Paris Sendor? Thought everyone your age was all gaga over him.

Now that was more like the Global Dragon remembered. He'd have to ask him what was up, one of these times. The old spy had sounded very unlike himself, that last time. Missed out on that one, Global.

Still in the vengeance biz? It's something Global's never really let off Dragon's case about. No percentage in it, he'd usually add. Best they'd ever gotten to was the kind of truce where both of you tacitly agree not to say anything about it for a shorter or longer period of time. Global always ended up being the one who ended it. Getting the pix is easy, kid, but it's not like they tell you much. Same thing with the official bios. No word on who circulated the files: they just appeared suddenly on Shadowland, databomb and all. Guess a few kiddie-league deckers lost some equipment over that one. Like I said, they've got all the appropriate fingerprints to be what they say they are. If they're not legit, then someone's sure done a good job in cooking them up. There's the usual bunch of amateur analysts working them over, of course -- see what they come up with. Thanks for the heads-up on Aztech. With them in the game, maybe CorpDeVo is being set up for a fall. In this biz, who knows? Watch your back, kid.
WinterRat1
19:08:28 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

"Should I know who this Paris Sendor is? And no, I'm not 'in the vengeance biz', like you always say. I don't believe in loose ends and I definitely believe in kicking the enemy when they're down. If that guy gets out of the hospital while this job is still on, there's no doubt in my mind we're going to end up going round-and-round again, and I for one would prefer to take him out between rounds, if you know what I'm saying."

"Uh huh."
It was clear Global disagreed with him, but then again, they'd always disagreed on this point, so it wasn't likely anything was going to change any time soon.

"One more question. Do you know who owns Corp DeVo? Are they their own bosses or are they responsible to someone higher up? I heard a rumor that the real prize in all this is that the Big A is looking to knock another mega off the top of the food chain. That's strictly unconfirmed info, more along the lines of rumor at this point, but it's something that's worth checking out, because if that info is on the level, then the stakes are starting to get pretty fragging ridiculous."
Sedna
19:09:09 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Uh huh. It's like kicking a hydra, kid. You can send him down and out between rounds, but S-K'll only end up hiring another one. Near as I can tell, no one's personally after you, yet; but take this one down like that and you become part of the run dossier for the next team. But it's your choice, of course.

The Voice of Experience. Frag, Dragon really likes the guy, but every so often he just can't let it go. Some professional.

Then again, in his line of work, maybe there isn't ever anything but loose ends?

Paris Sendor -- geez, kid, still can't believe you've never heard of the guy. He's the heir to the CorpDeVo empire and been flaunting it -- been making the entertainment society pages for at least a couple of years, not just local, but NAN, CAS, and even Tir, though that's about CorpDeVo's limit, it's only got the one small branch office there, and they're still in constant negotiation with the princes whether they'll be allowed to expand. Not really multinational though, definitely not Corporate Court league. Like I said, he's the heir -- so near as I can tell they're an indie, but I've never really dug into it too deep. I can try to get that done for you too, Global added with something of a mental growl, if you're okay with outsourcing it.
WinterRat1
07:20:10 Saturday, January 7, 2063 - Auburn doss

"Hey listen, I found a lead on Melissa," Blaze's voice comes through. "I don't know how significant it is, but I can't pass it up. It might make me a little late for the meet today, is that ok with you?"
Sedna
07:21:00 Saturday, January 7, 2063 - Auburn doss

A little late? Alleycat smiles to herself, half-surprised to find herself in a good mood. I'd pursued those voices, yesterday, and stepped through an astral portal, never even considering when or even whether I'd get back. If things had gone differently, I'd be a lot more than just a little late, and Blaze wouldn't have had the benefit of a heads-up phone call from me first.

"Sure, no problem. I'll let the Star know." She hesitates then, almost too long, her next words catch Blaze already starting to sign off and hang up: "Anything you need from me?"
WinterRat1
07:21:20 Saturday, January 7, 2063 - Auburn doss

Blaze hesitates, just a split second. "No, I think I'll be fine going solo on this one. Besides, mostly I just found a guy who might be helpful in tracking down Melissa and might even have a lead on her. It's a meet in a public place, so I don't think there's anything shady happening. Thanks for the offer though."
Sedna
07:22:00 Saturday, January 7, 2063 - Anne's doss, Auburn

Will you now? When you called me up at 3 am the previous night to help you drag the waters? And then she shakes her head sharply: You looking to keep your claws tangled in him, or to help him? Or are you just pissed off because you've invested all that money and work into cultivating a resource and now it's looking like all of that's to be tossed away?

But she says only, "Null sheen. You have my number if you need it," and clicks off.

Hmm. She's not been at loose ends at this time of day since ... well, since winter anyway; and after that workout and jog and now the morning ritual she's feeling more alive and awake than she can remember ever being.

It's a bit unnerving.

She explodes into attack against the hanging rice bag, a flurry of kicks and punches until she's dripping with sweat and still she hasn't worked herself into exhaustion. She'd had some solid strikes against Tarq, last night: but he'd quickly noticed that she just hadn't been able to place enough power behind them to make them count. For now, she doesn't care about focussing energy flows, or even too much about technique. She just wants to get her strength back.

Awareness of the impending sunrise brings her up short.

Instantly she drops into the slow stillness of the sun salutation ... and for the first time since she'd become Anne, she completes it in celebration and thanksgiving and gift and sacrifice in the very instant at which it touches the horizon, something bright and indefinable and awake transfixing her with the touch of that single sunbeam, wavering uncertainly through a single, grimy, wall-obscured slit of a window, the only one that exists in Anne's doss.

And then the beam moves on and evaporates.

Alleycat lets herself sink back down from her toes to the flat of her bare feet, shivering a little in the chill air. First, another quick shower, yes: before her muscles can stiffen. Then ... oh, why not? Breakfast! For once, a true, sit-down breakfast as a customer at the Last Drop. Of course, if they happened to have some work for her, that wouldn't hurt either.

Girl, you've just been granted a morning of freedom, and this is what you choose to do with it?

Damn straight.
Tiredronin
19:08:00 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Daedalus watches the spectacle of Dragon "talking" through his transducer, quite a scene, seeing a man stare off into space, facial expressions changing every now and then.. bursting out in laughter out of nowhere. A casual onlooker could conclude that he was crazy. Then again some would draw this conclusion about him anyway.

Thankfully Daedalus knew better, behind the cold killer mentality, there was a warmth that Dragon had displayed when interacting with his family that could not be faked.

Of course, he does come from a family heavily invested in cold killers, I mean... thats what we soldiers do... Maybe we are all crazy...

Shaking off his musings, Daedalus starts dialing Shifty's phone number, fully aware that if a casual onlooker were to see him soon, they may draw similar conclusions about his mental status.
Sedna
19:08:30 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Oh my God. Joshua? It's not even been a year since the last time you called. Twice in two days: it must be an emergency. And I haven't anything to wear ...
Tiredronin
19:08:40 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

"Har har PJ, you know next time I see you I really will be taking you out for that dinner."

"Mmm hmm, very likely seeing as how we havin't been in the same town since... I don't even know how long."

"Well, thats why its such an easy offer to make,"
he says with a grin, "but that doesn't mean I'm not good on it"

"Touche Mr. strategist, I'll be sure to take you up on that. Ok then, whats going on? any cars blowing up lately? I mean.. any others?"

Daedalus was really glad that he had kept in touch with Shifty over the years, her resourcefulness had always amazed him, but even more so he appreciated her company, it reminded him of the happy days of their shared childhood.

"Ok, two things really. First of all, it seems that our friend Vinnie may have a brother named Jonah that we are trying to get in contact with. I know you don't know Vinnie too well, but I was wondering if you would be able to help verify this, and if you knew anything that could help us communicate to Vinnie our good intentions for his brother."

Sedna
19:10:02 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

You sure you don't mean a sister, now?

and Daedalus was surprised to feel the flush creeping over his face: Jeez, Peej, that was just the one time! Frag it! How is she always able to do that to me? he thought, but without real heat.

He's only becoming aware that she'd been silent for some time when she's already talking again: You sure, Joshua? He's pegged under Children's Aid as an only child, a runaway. Legit SIN though. Not a whole lot of schooling ... something called "The Open School" ... And before he'd thought to wonder at how quickly she'd pulled all that up, I'd bookmarked him when I referenced him your way, she explains.

He needs to refocus her quickly: he knows how she used to get in libraries, when she'd gone in for one thing and ended up following enough cross-references to get her onto "WhizKids", but completely forgetting what she'd gone in there for in the first place: But nothing about a brother?

Nope. Nothing about family at all. Mother died after the sixth -- no, seventh -- stint in Lone Star rehab. No registered father anywhere I can see. A pause. What's going on, Joshua?
WinterRat1
19:09:46 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

"You know, I hate it when you're right." When all else failed, appeals to Dragon's common sense usually worked, and getting himself onto Saeder-Krupp's dossier list was not high on his list of 'ways to stay alive'.

"For now, let's hold off on further digging. Maybe the meet tonight will turn up some more answers, and before I have you running off on some wild chase that might lead nowhere, I'd like to get a clearer picture first. Thanks for the info Global."

"Null sweat kid. Try not to get killed out there, huh?"

"I'll do my best."

And with that, Dragon cut the connection.

Looking over at Daedalus, who was still in conversation with Shifty, Dragon motioned that he was done with his call and after a quick call to another friend to see about securing some mapsofts of the area, he began readying his gear for that night's meet.
Tiredronin
19:10:20 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Well, we seem to be having problems finishing up the delivery of the rest of my stuff from Vinnie, I havn't been able to get in touch with him. But we're also looking for a guy named Jonah who is on the run and that we are pretty sure is connected to Vinnie. Our suspicion is that Jonah went to him for protection.

Daedalus continues, I'm not too clear on the precise details but I think we are the good guys, and that our finding this Jonah is important for some greater good. You know how Virgil is. he remarks as he looks over to his heroic yet still-suffering friend. So tonight we're going to try finding Vinnie at a resturant of his, to conclude the delivery, and hopefully get a lead on getting in touch with Jonah.

Trusting that his explaination was sufficient, and seeing that Dragon was just about done, Daedalus quickly moves on:

The other thing I wanted to ask about was whether you would be able to arrange for a secure phone call, something that can't be traced, or maybe even some way that you can forward-trace the number. We want to see who is inquiring about the incident at Tommy Wong's on Shadowland. We have the information about who the competition is so we're hoping to slow them down. If on the other hand it is them trying to shake us out, we want to be protected. Think you can arrange something like that Peejy?

Sedna
19:11:05 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Shouldn't be too difficult, she says absently in that soft drawl of hers that always exaggerates itself when she's working, starting to "sound" a little distracted. It's only a matter of setting up a temporary number with a blind drop, then eliminating it from the grid afterwards. You've still got the Combat Inc encryption sequencers, right? You haven't gotten them compromised in any way? No 1-900 LTGs this time?

And there weren't any last time, as well you know, Daedalus mutters, not quite grinning.

Not on that line, she retorts easily. Wait ... this is strange.

What is?

A few moments of silence. Then: Shit!

Peej, what is it? Daedalus asks urgently. Frag it, she hasn't been actively decking again while she's been chatting with me?

Look, I'll get your drop set up in a couple of hours. And I'll look into the Shadowland thing. Gotta go.

So sharply and suddenly did she cut the connection that for a few seconds the rigger is left with a distinct sensation of ringing in his ears, as though he'd been dumped.
WinterRat1
19:13:01 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

Seeing Daedalus's sudden reaction, Dragon looks sharply at his friend. "What happened? Are you ok?"

"I...ugh," Daedalus closes his eyes tightly for a moment and shakes his head slowly, trying to ease the ringing. "I don't know. Either way, we're not going to get much from Shifty right now, so let's just get on it with it. What's the plan?"

Dragon nods once understandingly. It was hard to let your friends out of your mind, not knowing what had happened, but sometimes you had to, unfortunately. The joys of professionalism demanded it.

"All right, you and I are going in. You're going to be doing the talking with Vinnie, and I'm there to keep you alive if things get hot. Virgil will be waiting outside in the car a little ways down the street, projecting to monitor us. Virgil," he turns to the shaman, "I don't know how much, if any, firepower I'll be able to bring in. It's going to be your job to bring the heavy stuff if things get nasty. Summoning a spirit on the way to have on call would probably be a good idea."

The shaman winces at the thought of still more drain on his resources, but he nods once firmly. A warrior couldn't allow pain to dissuade him from doing what had to be done.

"You pack anything lighter than that SMG these days?" Dragon asked the rigger, who shook his head.

"Well I somehow doubt I'm going to be able to bring the Franchi in. With the recent action down in Auburn the other day, the syndicates are probably a little bit edgy right now, so I'll have to leave it in the car. I've got someone working on blueprints of the building and if there's weapon scanners or not. We'll assume that there are, and if not, well maybe we'll catch a break."

"What's the plan if the drek hits the fan?" Virgil asks.

"Good question. If we can bring in weapons, we'll shoot our way out and you cover from outside. In that case, covering and clearing our exit is the priority. Worst case, if we have no weapons, our priority is getting the frag out of there, and you'll have to make a judgment call whether to move in and help us bust out, or stay put and cover us. You've got a radio now, so at least we can stay in contact."

"I'll put the drones in the air for cover and surveillance as well, I can stay in contact with them inside the building. Early warning system," Daedalus chimes in.

Dragon nods. "Good. I don't want any surprises if possible, and we really don't want this to go south, because we need this guy for more than one reason. And on the off chance things get really nuts and someone tries to wack him, we have to keep him alive."

"Amen to that," Daedalus nods fervently, obviously worried about his babies.

"All right then, let's suit up and move out."

And just like that break time was over, and it was time to get back into the field.
Sedna
19:52:40 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Daedalus' safehouse

It takes them a little time -- not a lot, but more than Dragon would have liked -- to get their equipment together and prepped. It was very easy to fall into a regular standard of field-stripping and make-do's. The breaks are when one makes up for all that, the complete overhauls and necessary replacements. Problem is, breaks never look like breaks when they begin; and most end before you've really realised they existed.

And besides, they'd needed the rest in any case. Virgil, particularly, is still looking fragged. A good leader doesn't continually second-guess his people's assessments of their own abilities, and the shaman had already confirmed that the spirit would be summoned, so Dragon limits his own concern to a single questioning glance; to which the shaman nods firmly again and Dragon just has to accept it. Much though you might wish otherwise, you can't always have all your people at 100%.

Old habits of field-packing -- and a surprisingly large trunk space -- mean that the equipment ends up taking subjectively far less space than anyone had really expected. On the other hand, thinks Daedalus, I'm not sure how I feel about maybe having to use this boat as our getaway vehicle. I sure hope we can get this Bulldog situation worked out quickly. The windows are slightly cracked -- something about domains, Virgil doesn't explain it at that point, and the other two are just as happy not to try to understand it just then either. Even though he'd been cautious in drawing on his power, the summoning leaves the shaman drained and pale and shaking: but he shakes his head "no" to the other two -- he can deal, and the spirit is now on call. But Dragon notices the pain-furrow, the sudden shadows that had sprung up under the shaman's eyes from just this basic conjuring; and even though Virgil had sunk back in his seat meditatively almost at once, the ride across town doesn't seem to have been nearly long enough to ease it entirely.

It's almost with relief, when they arrive, after Daedalus parks the boat in an appropriate place away (yet reasonably accessible), that Virgil finally releases his ties to physical form and projects; leaving the other two to glance at each other in mutual understanding, the plan clear in both their minds; to get what needs getting from the car and prepare to go into the place.
bamboosword
19:55:21 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Outside the Resturant

Daedalus checks the positioning of his drones one last time. Icarus floating significantly high above the resturant, granting him a wide angle view including the back alley, and Talos hovering closer to the roof of the resturant watching the front. He gives them orders to moniter the scene and notify him if anything suspicious shows up.

Satisfied that his ever-vigilent drones are in place, Daedalus stares for a moment at his Ingram Smartgun sitting in the back seat of the car next to Virgil's lifeless body.

Well, here's to hoping that I wont be needing that...

Looking toward Dragon he gives a nod and then transmits to him: Alright, lets do this
Shadow
20:30:05 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - Outside the restaurant

The wait in the car was nerv wracking. The light rain that began to fall as covering everything in a fine mist and dropping the temperature of the area to an uncomfortable point. The view of the restaurant was unimpeded, both visually and from the drones.

A little warning light flashed in Daeduleses vision. A big Harley Hog was coasting down the alley way behind the Palace. Once it came to a stop the driver shed his coat and peeled off an armored vest. He played with a Heavy Pistol for a minute, adjusting it a shoulder rig before he put the jacket back on.

He paused for a moment and dismounted, leaving the alley way and heading for the front door. He disappeared inside a few moments later.

At that moment Dragons cell phone alerted him of a text message.

-No scanners, regular for mob enforcers, sorry all I can do on short notice.
Sedna
08:08:15 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - arriving at the Last Drop, Auburn

It had only taken a single repetition for this route to have become familiar to her. After having travelled it and its slight variations for a month, after having studied rented retail and office space and intermittent doors and sec-cams and wards: the nuances of the PATH have become as deeply entrenched in her awareness as any place she'd ever existed within. She'd come to know the patterns of the crowds, which bus drivers were likely to run just a little fast and which tried to eke out a few minutes extra of break at the terminals, where to run just a little (along with everyone else) to transfer to the bus that always would be just leaving -- and each and every time that connection was missed, a part of her itched to deck into the public transit department system and revise the flow of the schedules until it made sense. Things should make sense. Individuals are predictable -- mostly, she amended to herself, remembering that morning's call. But that's just variations within a standard schemata. Individuals folded into a mass: that should be utterly dependable.

Even if the transit department faithfully confirms, again and again, that individuals folded into a mass are never efficient.

These particular dynamic structures come a little later in the day than she's used to -- Anne appearance, Anne predictability://test?//scanlist//ok -- but the shifts of pattern themselves follow pattern: sudden ten-minute flood at this soykaf kiosk between the arrival of the 07:58 #17 out of Tacoma and the transfer to the ferry link for last of the morning commuter links north to Vancouver. Almost she lets the crowd carry her along to the kiosk, before she deliberately shifts herself to yet another facet of pattern: one which would pull her along with the rest of this crowd to the Auburn cross-bus, and eventually to the Last Drop. It's constant awareness, constant adaption to countless pieces of data in her environment; but also constantly re-learning how those pieces of data fit together and what it all means. She's mostly gotten it deep enough in her now, to the point that she can even pick out the little glitches indicative of spot checks, or of hidden decker activity, and compensate for (or at least avoid) them. The centralised electronic transit grids must have been a boon to many of those working the shadows. The more tightly indentured into a societal structure, the easier to slip between the cracks, or even to make them actively work for you. The transit grid does it for you, the grid is trusted. Who bothers looking to either side for the details when zipping along at 400 klicks in a maglev?

So she flows with the others toward her bus terminal; and she slows her pace slightly to glance up at the widescreened newsfeeds along with everyone else. It doesn't matter that they're meaningless to her. They're almost as meaningless to just about everyone around her: but there's a perceived need to feel informed in the Information Age, and scanning current event ticker tapes seems to fulfill that need for most. As though a single headline and 30 seconds of airtime were adequate to convey any kind of meaningful information!

As she's getting off the bus someone yawns, setting off a chorus of yawns and she finds herself yawning too without even thinking about it, even if for once she's not tired, not at all. She'd been working on empty so very long, forever, it sometimes seemed: and now, maybe for the first time in her life, she was awake. Strangely, the yawning was somehow a part of it. She doesn't understand, not yet: but she can sense the link, here.

She's here. And she's here not as a waitress, which jars a bit oddly on her until she understands that it's something that jars a bit oddly on Anne too. Inside? Outside? No, Anne's shy -- and she ducks her head and slips inside before one of the regulars at a table outside can spot her and call out a greeting. And that very strong instinct to keep her head down very nearly drags her all the way to one of the two booths right at the back -- Teresa's booth! she notes ironically, and could any possible choice have made her more obvious? -- before she shifts slightly to land in one of the few unoccupied chairs along the end of the bar. It would leave her with her face open to the trid screen planted in the corner.

In a moment of unplanned, unexplained mischief, she moves her lips slightly, silently: Hi, Grail.
paul_HArkonen
07:20:15 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - Home, on the phone

I guess she is awake. "Hey, it's Blaze. You actually manage to get a reasonable night's sleep last night? or were you busy again?" Stupid. For all you know she was out with a job last night. You know for the experiance that I do have I can be a real moron a lot of the time...

Continuing quickly on top of his opening comment, "You know what, nevermind. I'm calling because I've found someone who may be a lead on Melissa, and if not may be able to help me find her. I've got a meet with him at 900 this morning, and it may run a little late, as in slightly past our scheduled meet time for the job. I'm calling so you won't wonder why I'm not there and to apologize."

Blaze finally took a moment to let Alleycat respond. I've been trying but I really do need to work on my people skills.
Sedna
[Repost from Jun 29 2005, 05:38 AM, in case it unfolds differently]

07:21:00 Saturday, January 7, 2063 - Auburn doss

A little late? Alleycat smiles to herself, half-surprised to find herself in a good mood. I'd pursued those voices, yesterday, and stepped through an astral portal, never even considering when or even whether I'd get back. If things had gone differently, I'd be a lot more than just a little late, and Blaze wouldn't have had the benefit of a heads-up phone call from me first.

"Sure, no problem. I'll let the Star know." She hesitates then, almost too long, her next words catch Blaze already starting to sign off and hang up: "Anything you need from me?"
paul_HArkonen
{effectively copied from Jun 29. Non-substantial dialogue edits for Blaze's speech style}
07:20:10 Saturday, January 7, 2063 - Auburn doss

"I found a lead on Melissa, at least I hope it'll be a lead," Blaze's voice comes through. "I don't know how significant it is, but I can't pass it up. It'll require a meet this morning, which might make me a little late for the meet later today, is that ok?"

A little late?[I] Alleycat smiles to herself, half-surprised to find herself in a good mood. [I]I'd pursued those voices, yesterday, and stepped through an astral portal, never even considering when or even whether I'd get back. If things had gone differently, I'd be a lot more than just a little late, and Blaze wouldn't have had the benefit of a heads-up phone call from me first.[I]

Blaze hesitates. "No, I think I'll be fine going solo on this one. We need to make sure that we have at least two of the team at the meet on time. Mine's a meet in a public place, so I don't think there's anything shady happening. Thank you for offering though."

[I]Will you now? When you called me up at 3 am the previous night to help you drag the waters?
And then she shakes her head sharply: You looking to keep your claws tangled in him, or to help him? Or are you just pissed off because you've invested all that money and work into cultivating a resource and now it's looking like all of that's to be tossed away?

But she says only, "Null sheen. You have my number if you need it," and clicks off.
WinterRat1
08:18:01 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

The smile is quickly wiped off her face however, when she sees a familiar face out of the corner of her eye. What in the frag is he doing here...

Entering the door with a friendly smile towards Hobbes, who's working the counter, a wiry, muscular elf enters The Last Drop. He glances around casually, and then plops himself into a stool at the bar only two seats away from Anne.

He orders a coffee and some breakfast, and without looking towards her, speaks casually in a low voice, "Well well well, fancy running into you here. And what a change of image too. I'm impressed."

With a quiet, almost shy sort of voice, much like Anne, for indeed, she was Anne, Alleycat/Anne replied, "I'm sorry sir, but I believe you are mistaken. I've never met you before."

Chuckling, Sivalius replied, "Anne, Alianna, different names, different appearances, even different voices." He turns towards her, and even though she avoids eye contact, she can feel his eyes burning into her.

"But not different souls. And what a lovely soul it is. Like a flower newly bloomed in the midst of a barren field, your soul shines like the sun in the sky. I can see that you are a lady of mystery as well. So tell me, Anne, Alianna, whichever you prefer, what are you doing this evening? Particularly, might I be able to impose on you and squeeze myself into your social calendar?"

Is this guy stalking me, or asking me for a date? Or both? And how did he find me here? Should I respond to him as Anne, Alianna, or maybe even...Alleycat? Decisions decisions...
Sedna
08:18:01 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

Something unprintable briefly flashes through Alleycat's mind -- this kind of thing hasn't happened often before but it can and does happen; it's never been a question of "if", only "when" and how best to deal with it at that point? -- even as her own reflexes dump her into a dazzling no-time of receptivity, transparency, infinite connections, absolute clarity:

who
• in that place, with those reflexes: Sivalius = probable shadowrunner, possible company man or agent, other? cybered? Awakened? is he homo sapiens? shapeshifter? spirit? something else entirely? someone to be reckoned with regardless, set aside for now the what of him, but observe, and learn what makes him tick

how and why
Hobbes = fixer, can't be too many of those in Seattle, maybe ten or so? too many more, and there wouldn't be enough work to go around
• say a 10% chance, then, if he's here on business (and he did acknowledge Hobbes, though he checked out the place even after seeing her)
• ... or maybe he is here just for the soykaf and the buzz, which isn't impossible, although you'd think I'd have noticed him before
• ... or maybe he did somehow trace me here, in which case there's an interest maybe by him, maybe someone else, in one of us. Can't rule it out ...

situation
• he's sure he met me last night as Alianna, he's sure we're the same person and isn't likely to consider thinking differently
• ... but he's kept it low-tone, not giving me away, and he's dressed low-key too (good thing, with all the cops around!)
• did he expect to run into me, here?
• and what's all this talk of souls, if he's seeing me for who I really am?

tentative possibilities

• did he take the light expected flirting of the previous night as something genuine? except for the talk of lovely souls, he sounds like Legoran! (ironic though, I'd intended to take him up on it tonight, a further connection if nothing else)

• is he treating me as he would respect another shadowrunner, without doing anything to undermine another shadowrunner's space?

a way out --

And she's clear of it, even as he's still saying ... your social calendar, waiting long enough for him to finish, and for her to lower her head, her eyes behind Anne's large glasses, a bit awkwardly:

"Er -- this is awkward." Quietly, to match his own lowered tone. "But I dressed up last night to check out this new place, an' pretended I was someone I wasn't. Wakarimasita? But it's just me, here. Though I'd still love to go on a date with you, if you still want to. But if you don't, I'll understand. Don't tell anyone?"

And, having resolved all that (and gone on, and in the process of dealing), another, reluctant connection insinuates itself into her thoughts: If I've never seen him before around here; why, for the first time, after -- Even in her mind and in her determination to be direct and hands-on aware she finds herself sliding around the memories, trying to avoid the reality in vagueness and euphemisms; and ends up finally with -- after yesterday?
Moirdryd
21:15 Saturday January 6th, 2063 - Touristville, The Streets, Seattle
Fifteen minutes later, to the nanosecond, Knight's cell chimes to life.Checking the caller ID and confirming it reads as Portia, Knight cues up the call, speaking in sperethial.

"Portia, prescious. It wouldst seem I am avaiable to revel in your delightful company this eve, iffen the offer of my lady is still avaiable?..."

Portia's voice rolled back with its usual purr, playful, sensual and enticing. Rich with the lanuage of his homeland.

"My Knight, why would a lady ever rescind such an offer? " he can almost hear her smile " Head north by six blocks and wait for me at the little coffee place you find there..infact, tell them i sent you and you`ll even get some REAL coffee out of it. I`m sure you are sick of the Soy-kaf?"

Knight chuckled softly, despite the chill in the weather.
"Real coffee? truly mine lady has access to jewels in the world of detritus."

Portia's response was filled with merriment.
"Ah hush be with ye, Knight. I`ll see ye soon."

Knight smiled again and closed down the link. He took a moment to re-adjust his coat and the positioning of his weaponry, recalling the area as being slightly better than much of what he'd been walking in recently and set off north along the streets of Redmond.

21:53 Saturday January 6th, 2063 - Touristville, Seattle Beanery Coffee Shop, Seattle.
Knight had spent the better part of half an hour chatting away to two of the waitresses of the coffee shop and sipping on the real coffee he'd managed to persuade from the staff, using Portia's name. That had cost him 15 :nuyen: straight away. Another cup and another 15 cred slotted from his stick and Portia herself enters the building. She had a smile upon her face that proclaimed `I know something you dont know` and the walk of a casual predator.

Knight rose to meet his lady-friend. "Portia, precious"

Her cheeks dimpled with a deeper smile as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Knight..all is well?"

"As well as can be" he replies "So, where to?"

Portia frowns as she takes in her friend's apparel. "No where dressed like that, my Knight. Luckily i have just the thing tucked away at a crash I have near by" With that she turns, grabbing his arm in her arm and escorts him to the door and her awaiting car.
WinterRat1
08:18:35 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

Chuckling softly, Sivalius replies in a low voice, "My lady, I am the soul of discretion. Certainly, whatever would be required of me to secure the pleasure of your company would be a trivial task indeed. Consider our date tonight as good as settled. Just tell me when and where you would like me to pick you up."

Sipping his coffee, he smiles without looking at her and adds, "If I may be so bold to inquire, whose company will I have the pleasure of partaking in this evening?"
Sedna
08:19:02 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

Anne fidgets a little with her coffee cup. (Her food's not yet arrived.)

"Here, maybe? What time is good for you? I'll be free after 4 ...? But ... I dunno ... did you want me to be Alianna for you again?"
paul_HArkonen
07:20:15 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - Home

Blaze pulls the ear piece out and sits down on his bed. She actually offered to go… Maybe I should have taken her up on the offer. No, someone has to be there for the meet on time. Besides, the job is far more important than bogging her down in my personal quest.

Standing up Blaze begins to slowly check over his ward. I need to make sure my new “friend” didn’t send his friends to check up on me. Astrally peering over his ward, appearing to him as a stone wall with a large open gate in the center, he checks for any cracks indicative of a need to renew the ward, or holes, indicative of any “visitors”. Finding no real signs of either he allows himself to slide from the astral plane, back down to the mundane. Walking over to his closet Blaze grabs his coat and slides into it, placing his shades in one of the inside pockets.

Heading for the door Blaze opens the door, the stiff hinges creaking. He paused on the other side of the door to make sure it was locked, and to check his pockets and verify that he had taken his Predator out last night. Walking down the old steps, each one clean in the middle, but grimy in the corners, Blaze heads for the garage under his apartment building.

Walking past the many old and second hand cars in the garage Blaze heads for his bike. Kneeling down next to it he checks it over for any sign of extra devices attached in the night. He also slides over to the astral plane to scan for anyone who may be following him. Finding nothing truly out of the ordinary he stands up, wipes off the little bit dirt on the bottom of his coat, and slides his bike out of its space. Inserting the keys he hops on and heads out of the garage, towards Renton.

Moving slowly with the extra traffic headed into the downtown area Blaze makes his way over towards the glittering glass of the mall. Can’t let the precious wageslaves see anything that isn’t big and shiny… Damned corps. Pausing for a moment as he approaches he spends about 15 minutes circling the mall, looking for where the food court entrance appears to be, along with looking for anything that might indicate a set up.

Pulling into the pay to stay Garage near the mall Blaze slides in step with the many people heading out to get some shopping done early in the day. His coat attracts some attention, but there are others here dressed almost as loudly as him. Heading in to the food court he stops by the Starbucks “Providing great coffee since 1990, I’ll bet they didn’t start out serving nothing but fake soykaf.” Grabbing a small soykaf he wanders around the area, searching for any signs that he is being set up. The inside of the mall is just a shiny and pristine as the outside. The 4 story mall is topped with large glass windows, letting in the sun light, whenever it actually is there. The large walkways are littered with corporate shops, each with large electronic signs proclaiming the “amazing” wares inside. Finding no real signs of a set up Blaze sits down, sipping his soykaf, and scans the astral haze of people, looking for his contact.

About 8:45 Blaze notices someone wandering through the crowds. The large person is dressed as if he was a dectective from the old movies. I think I’ve found my man. Focusing on the person’s aura Blaze recognizes him as the P.I. from the night before. Leaving himself open to the astral plane Blaze sits back, watching the various emotions of the crowds hurrying about with their after Christmas shopping. That’s him, he should be more than able to recognize me while I’m perceiving. After about 5 minutes of leaving himself open that way Blaze slides from the astral plane, loosing touch with the colors and feelings of the crowd’s emotions, left with only the sound of people in a hurry.

The troll, further matching the P.I.’s astral form, spends another five minutes scanning the food court, as if he were looking for what he wanted to get. Stopping at the Starbucks, the same as Blaze, he grabs a triple grande soykaf. Must’ve been up a lot later than I was last night. The troll then walks over to Blaze’s table and sits down, the two sit in silence, sipping their soykaf, for a moment before the troll looks up and says “Name’s Klaus.”
WinterRat1
08:19:35 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

"Here at 4 is fine for me. I will be waiting for you." Rising to his feet, he tosses some money on the counter and adds, "I want you to be whoever you are for me. Anne, Alianna...," he pauses, and adds slyly, "Alleycat. Those are just names, and we both know that names come and go. It is who you are inside that counts. And whoever you are inside...that is the woman I would like to spend my evening with."

Taking one last sip of his coffee, he still doesn't even turn to look at her, keeping their conversation entirely unnoticed by the rest of the place. Still, he can't help but smile as he places his mug down, as if in thought, but she knows that it's really directed towards her. And just like that, he's gone, as quickly and quietly as he entered, barely more than a minute ago.

Before she can process, a buzzing in her ear notifies her of an message. It's Durin, who quickly says, "Hey, I got the stuff you mentioned, tell me where you want it and when, and I'll get it to you. Hope this squares us with no hard feelings, eh?"

As she's figuring out where to have the stuff sent, Hobbes walks by, her breakfast and Sivalius's in hand. With a puzzled look, she asks, "Well I'll be, he paid for a breakfast he didn't even stay for? Usually it's the other way around. I don't suppose you know where he went, do you girl?"
WinterRat1
09:01:00 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - Food Court, Renton Shopping Mall

"So then, you wanted a meeting," the big troll continues. "You've got my attention, now tell me, who are you, what's your situation, and what makes you think I can help you?"
Sedna
08:20:40 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

"Hold on a sec, I'll get back to you," she quickly subvocalises to Durin, flicking the small earpiece to a true hold, this time. Three times she'd encountered Sivalius now, each time in a different environment, and each time he'd demonstrated he knew another name of hers, another layer of identity. Once is accident, twice coincidence ...

Are there any accidents, in astral quests?

"I'm way the wrong person to ask, Hobbes," she says aloud, in answer to the woman's question. "Far's I can figure he took off; but that's the guy I mentioned to you yesterday." Anne sighs, rubbing her temples. "I don't want to pry, and I get that it's the middle of the rush just now; but you guys obviously know each other, an' now he's got info on me I thought only you guys had. Is there anything at all you're able to tell me about him?"
WinterRat1
08:21:09 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

Hobbes shakes her head. "Sorry girl, there ain't much I can tell you. I done some biz once or twice that involved contracting stuff out to him, but of course I can't talk details. Still, I can tell you that smart money is that he's Awakened of some kind, and he's one cool customer to boot. The type that's good, knows he's good, and therefore stays humble, because he's got nothing to prove to anyone, you know?"

Absentmindedly she refills Anne's coffee. "Rumors connect him to the Tir, but not which one for sure, and I don't know how much stock I'd put in those myself. That's about all I can say. He conducts his biz well and he's professional, keeps a low profile too, since I haven't heard much about him either way. So now tell me, why you got so much interest in this guy?"
Sedna
08:21:40 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

"It's more like he's suddenly got an interest in me," says Anne. "First time we ran into each other were last night, told you about that already. Second time were today here, an' he's now got info about me I'd thunk only you guys knew. Is this kind of thing typical? Why would this guy's be casing me out? I feel like I should be doing something about it, you know?"
WinterRat1
08:22:00 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

"I wouldn't say it's typical, but never underestimate just what kind of information someone really determined can gather about you. I'll tell you I didn't spill anything to him, and neither did Calvin, at least not that I know of."

Hobbes shrugs slightly. "As for why he's casing you and what you should do, well, he could be casing you for any number of reasons, but if he's asking you for a date, it's a good guess that he doesn't mean you any immediate harm, right? If he wanted to wack you, if he knows as much as he does, he could probably set something up without much more trouble. As for what you should do..."

A sudden influx of customers cut off Hobbes's thought, and she quickly added, "Well, it's not for me to tell you that now, is it? I gotta go, early morning rush is starting up I guess. Best of luck to you though, and stay safe." And with that, she quickly departs to attend to the new customers, bustling about taking order, seating others, and generally making sure the ship runs smooth, leaving Anne alone with her thoughts.
Sedna
08:22:40 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

Well, what I should do is deal with Durin's question first. My own has suddenly acquired legs, but I've got until 1600 to start tracking them. But at least I've learned that people in the shadows sometimes do go to those extremes to pre-vet someone. I have got to figure out how they do it.

Flicking the hold function off:

"Hoi, Durin, sorry about that. Thanks greatly for this, and yes, this squares us. You mentioned a truck as well, right?" Note to self: check out that garage space Black Tony mentioned to you earlier. And while you're at it, remember to pick up that driver training sim. You've got a day to start mastering it, girl. "And everything should fit okay on that truck, so it's all one package. What size are we looking at?"
WinterRat1
08:22:58 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

"Yeah, a regular pickup truck and a semi, like you asked. As far as medical supplies, I was able to pick up 6 medkits, one per person, and MREs, about a weeks worth per person, so that makes food for a week for six people. I didn't know what weapons each of you wanted so I didn't really pick up any of those, but I got some explosives for you all, with a couple timers and detonators. But that's really all I can do, ok? I really put myself in hock for all of this so as to not trash my rep, but that's all I can really afford. Where do you want me to bring this stuff? I can bring it to you personally or just leave it somewhere of your choosing."

He pauses for an answer, and adds, "Oh yeah, and of course all the supplies fit into the back of the pickup truck, to answer your question."
Sedna
08:23:15 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

She's staring up at the trid, trying to think; and just for a moment her mind goes completely blank. Too much, too much, too much knowledge, and too little; no guidance, no mission parameters, no control, no limits, open-ended, life --

She cuts herself off ruthlessly just before the room starts to spin, takes the mug in both hands and takes a deep swallow of the hot, bitter liquid. It burns her tongue. She drains the mug and settles it back down on the counter, rather proud of the fact that her hands aren't shaking. Chop it up into short bursts then: short-term objective/achieved; short-term objective/achieved. Objective the immediate: trucks, find a place for them.

"Durin, where are they now? When do they need to be moved by?"

Next step: go down to Black Tony's place and work out something about that place with him ... or maybe he knows of something outside Seattle city limits? Maybe I'll be able to sidestep at least one border.

Parameters: if the trucks must be moved soon, the operation must be completed before 11:30. If it can wait until afternoon, it must be completed and done by 15:00.

A date? Like a date date? I don't have anything to wear ...
WinterRat1
08:23:35 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

"I got them stashed in a truck lot up in Snohomish. Pretty deserted place, not likely anyone would really even think of looking around there. It's a place for trucks and their cargo to get stored for a couple weeks, usually when they're awaiting a variety of shipments for a long cross country haul and the rest of their cargo hasn't come in yet.

You can pick them up, well, more or less whenever, since it's designed to be a long term storage facility. I paid for a week's worth of storage, figured that'd give you plenty of time to prepare in-city, and I didn't think you'd want to here much longer than that before moving out.

If you want to grab them yourself, the ticket number is 13-412.That's lot 13, storage area 412. Otherwise tell me where you want them sent. You can leave them there for a week, but after that, if you haven't gotten in touch with me or gotten them yourself, well, who knows what they'll do to it? Any other questions for me?"
Sedna
08:24:00 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

"Coolness," she replies, the smile in her voice. "We'll just leave them there, then. I'll check them out later today -- meet you there 11:00? to pick up the ticket? -- and the rest of us'll get them moved out inside a week." A week? That's far better than I'd hoped for. "You did good, Durin. I won't forget it."
WinterRat1
08:24:20 Saturday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

Relief is evident in the dwarf's voice at the knowledge that his rep won't be totally shot. "All right, 11:00 it is then. I'll meet you at the front gate. See you then."

He quickly rattles off the address and disconnects.
Sedna
08:35:43 Sunday, 07 January, 2063 - The Last Drop, Auburn

Leaving her momentarily disconnected.

Focus, girl.

Objective 2: breakfast.

Despite her best efforts to take her time, to use the time to ground herself and allow her mind to restructure priorities, she finds herself bolting it so fast she can barely taste it. Long Anne habit, maybe ... although there's other things here too. But unlike Anne, she'd have no friendly, structured job to return to after her short break. It's not time that hangs heavy on her: she's got more than enough work to fill that. Find the structure. Make the structure, until you've learned how to be free.
paul_HArkonen
08:50:31 Renton Mall Food Court

“Name’s Blaze. I’m a Shaman as you can already tell. Be professional but charismatic, in need but not desperate. Damn I need to work on my people skills, I rely on Max way too much for this kinda thing My situation is I need” the tone of his voice showing that it is a need, not a want, “to find my cousin. I can give you a fair amount of info on her if you’re willing to help me. And there’s two reasons I think you can help me, one is I found you floating over the barrens in the middle of the night, which is where she was less than 24 hours ago, and likely is still there. The second is your outfit; it kinda screams ‘ask me to find someone’. So, is that what you actually do, or am I stuck looking on my own?” While speaking Blaze kept his voice fairly low and continued sipping his coffee. Anyone who stayed close by where he and Klaus were talking would be able to hear him, but not from a distance.
WinterRat1
08:51:04 Saturday, 07 January 2063, Renton Mall Food Court

Klaus chuckles. Coming from the big troll, it's more of a deep, gravelly sounding throat clearing, but Blaze refrains from mentioning that, letting the troll speak. "I do a lot of things, including finding people. All right, Blaze, you've told me who you are and what you want, but I'm not sold on helping you. How do I know this person really is your cousin, and that you aren't going to do him or her harm after I find them? I'm not an angel, but I also don't like getting used, and if you've got some ill intentions in mind for this person, I'm not going to be a part of it."

He holds up a hand, cutting off the shaman before he can interrupt. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I won't help. But it takes more than money to get me to do a job. I gotta be convinced that me doing the job will do more good than bad, you scan? So sell it to me, convince that if I help you, everyone involved will be a lot happier for my time and effort. If you can do that, maybe we can start talking specifics."
paul_HArkonen
08:51:04 Saturday, 07 January 2063, Renton Mall Food Court

Blaze chuckles softly, “actually, I’m more or less the same way.” He pauses for a moment, and then continues seriously, “I can’t offer you proof, other than my word, but I will fill you in on the background. I was selected by the Leopard, ‘totem of quests’ after my nuclear family was killed in an explosion. It was planted by corps and I have since pledge myself to preventing that from happening again, to anyone. I know it’s impossible, but every step I take is a step towards that goal.”

Blaze continues on his voice still even, despite speaking about painful memories. “A few days ago a friend I have searching for the rest of my family said he found someone. I was introduced to a woman claiming to be my aunt, she knew certain things about me that few outside family would know, so I trust she was honest. We spoke for a while, but then she told me my cousin had gone missing recently and she feared the worst. I promised her I’d find my cousin, Melissa in case her name matters at this stage.”

His voice is still even, but it is strained, as if his emotions are fighting with his well worked control. “I did some quick digging and found out my cousin had disappeared in the midst of a controversy of sorts. It’s possible that her own corp arrange for her to disappear. The street says that her corp is searching for her, so I suspect she realized this and ran for it. Additionally I found out that she was likely in the Barrens last night, which is why I was there.”

Taking a moment to recompose himself he continues on. “You say you want to do a little good, well saving an innocent from the hands of the corps is at least a little good. So now you know as much as I’ll tell a stranger about myself and what’s up, are you willing to help?”

It’s been so long since I’ve had to really think about that and even longer since I’ve told someone. I guess worrying about Melissa has made me take risks I wouldn’t normally take.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012