Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Infection
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Fenris
I am still paying attention, if it helps wink.gif It's just hard to think of interesting things to say perched at the top of a ladder in a manhole all by myself in the dark ;P
Buddha72
I go with push it, I would really like to finish the run.
Dashifen
push -- I'm here if you need me smile.gif
Shadow
Push it.

And the device is just flavor for a perception check.
Buddha72
Is there any background count here and how much?
Ecclesiastes
2 points of background count.
Ecclesiastes
limp... limp... limping along

Are you guys waiting on something from me?
Buddha72
I think we're waiting for a leader type to pick a direction to go and lead us onwards.

Dashifen
I was kinda waiting to see what Shadow would do. I assumed that Father was following him since he's looking for a jackpoint and all.
Shadow
I was waiting for ECCE to tell me I found one....
Buddha72
Ok summoning a City Spirit

Conjuring 6 /Force 6 (TN 8 from background count)
11 11 09 04 02 01 (3 successes, woot!!)

Drain is 7M Stun (using 3 from ally)
14 13 09 07 05 04 04 02 01 01 (drained away)

3 services are use concealment and guard power on Silk & Father. The last will be to use confusion on anyone or thing that attacks them.
Ecclesiastes
I did some work today!

Shadow, you're device lost track of the line at the north-west corner of the big room there.
Buddha72
Nice map!
Ecclesiastes
*bows*

That took WAY too long though. Visio is cool, but I'm a total noob at it.
Dashifen
Where was our point of entry?
Ecclesiastes
The door that is just south of the truck on the east side of the building. There is a smaller door next to the big service door.

Didn't you ever look at the first map?
Dashifen
QUOTE (Ecclesiastes)
The door that is just south of the truck on the east side of the building. There is a smaller door next to the big service door.

Didn't you ever look at the first map?

Yeah, but that was like months ago!
Dashifen
Blitz was running Silk, right? She still around to play or should I just post as if she's around like she's an NPC right now?
Ecclesiastes
I'll be NPCing any characters that don't keep up. Though, maybe they could be used by the group to watch your exit, just to make things a little easier for me. Either way is fine.
grendel
ECM rating 6, Flux 10.

Target is signature, +2 for urban environment, -3 for direct LOS

Bison Sensors: 7, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4

Condor Sensors: 5, 4, 1, 1

Doberman Sensors: 4

Missile Engagement: launch weapons, no sensor dice, target is signature, +2 for urban environment, -3 for direct LOS. Scatter is reduced by one meter per success and one meter per point of intelligence per missile (3). Additional success stage damage.

HEM 1: 11, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1

HEM 2: 5, 5, 4, 2, 2, 1

Grenade launch: Bison pilot utilizing manual gunnery: 5, 5, 4, 2

Sniper shots: Doberman utilizing manual gunnery: 5, 4, 2, 1
Ecclesiastes
Whoa! I go away for a weekend and all hell breaks loose!?

Ok... Grendel, can you give me base damage codes for all that please?
Dashifen
QUOTE (Ecclesiastes)
Ok... Grendel, can you give me base damage codes for all that please?

Big Ba-Da-Boom </leeloo>
Shadow
Yes, Ba-da-boom. </Corbin Dallas>

The rest of us are going to try and find something vital, and smash it I think.
grendel
HEM: 16D, -1/m

IPE Offensive: 15S, -1/m

Ranger Arms SM-3: 14S hollowpoint (+1 power, ballistic + impact to resist)
Ecclesiastes
Ok, I needed to clear something up, just to be sure I've got it right. You've got 6 targets (3 sets of a guard and a bug-hellhound). Which shots are going at which targets? I know the sniper rifle is going for the guard on the roof, but I'm a bit unclear about the rest.
grendel
Sorry, forgot to include that. HEM 1 is centered on the front door to the compound. HEM 2 is going for the front gate of the compound. The grenade is aimed at the one roving guard.
Ecclesiastes
Grendel: Roll perception.

(Oh, and yeah... kudos on the "Go Loud" BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM effect. You had me laughing for a good while with that.)
Dashifen
Do you have a sheet for Silk, Eccy? If so, she got passkeys?
Ecclesiastes
Heh! I got her sheet, unfortunately, there is no gear list on it. I'll PM Blitz and see if she's planning on coming back.
grendel
Like I always say: go big or go home. smile.gif

Perception: 11, 11, 4, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1

Condor II sensors: 11, 10, 4, 1

AVM 1 (target is tractor trailer on east side of the compound): 13, 5, 4, 2, 1, 1

AVM 2 (target is second of two cars on the southwest corner of the compound): 5, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1

Doberman grenade 1: 7, 4, 2, 2, 1, 1

Doberman grenade 2: 8, 5, 4, 2, 2, 2

You know, guys, it's a little late to be worried about making any noise. smile.gif
grendel
Uh, Grendel seems to be quick today.

Reaction: 22, 20, 9, 8, 7, 4, 2, 2, 1, 1
Ecclesiastes
Nice, your move.
grendel
Manual gunnery for the rotordrone: 5, 5, 4, 2
grendel
Dodge: 11, 4, 2, 1
Ecclesiastes
Roto takes a Serious.
grendel
HEM 1 (target fixed weapon emplacement): 7, 5, 5, 4, 2, 1

HEM 2: 5, 4, 4, 3, 1, 1
Ecclesiastes
Ok Grendel, thats enough carnage for one day, lets get the interior crew up to speed.

Shadow, you gunna open that door?

Actually, Father could do it to.

Either one of you give me an electronics b/r, then electronics test.
Buddha72
FYI - don't forget the Force 8 city spirit out by the van. I don't know much about rigger stuff but its using it's concealment power on the van, for what it's worth and it's tasked to defend it if it comes under attack.

Nice job Grendel! wink.gif
Dashifen
I didn't think Shadow was there, just Silk. Oh well:

Electronics B/R: 07 03 02 02 0
Electronics: 23 05 04 04 02

No microscopic vision for me so it's all rating of the lock for me frown.gif
grendel
The city spirit will conceal the van, but the rotodrone is another question entirely. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Ecclesiastes
QUOTE (Dashifen)
I didn't think Shadow was there, just Silk. Oh well:

Actually, everyone besides Grendel is inside the warehouse area and will need to get through that door in order to get to the rest of the building.

Electronics B/R: 07 03 02 02 0
Electronics:  23 05 04 04 02

No microscopic vision for me so it's all rating of the lock for me frown.gif

That'll do. At this point you guys are Go Loud, so I'm giving you a -2 TN because you don't have to make it look nice and neat, you can basicly just tear the thing apart and hardwire it.
grendel
Let me know when I can move again, I've got more firepower heading downrange.
Dashifen
Consider me as holding an action to fire on non-human (i.e. bug infested house pets) coming through the door. I'm loaded with regular rounds into the Ingram SuperMach (40/clip) with a smart link 2 and a total of 8 recoil comp after the 3 built into the gun and the gas vents and the personalized grip. I'm set on full auto and the SuperMach can fire 15 rounds in a phase on FA.

Stealth: 11 04 03 02
Perception: 10 07 05 05 04 04 03 03 01
grendel
The Ingram SuperMach cannot accept barrel mounted accessories. CC, p. 20.
Buddha72
Perception
10 08 05 03 03 01 01

If astral add
11 05 02 02

Don't forget she's dual natured biggrin.gif Looking for something to cut down.
Dashifen
QUOTE (grendel @ Nov 9 2004, 03:03 PM)
The Ingram SuperMach cannot accept barrel mounted accessories.  CC, p. 20.

Crap. Scratch the gas vents, then and go with RC 4 with the integral stuff and the grip. Thought that was too good to be true frown.gif

Edit, actually, with Onna going into the room, I'd probably move up to give her backup from the doorway into the room out of which the guards ran. She can go first, though wink.gif
Buddha72
Actually Ecci ask me to pause at the door so edited post. You may want to do the same. Sorry your post-fu is faster than my edit-fu.
Ecclesiastes
I wanted to give the team enough time to catch up so it isn't just one person running gun-ho by themselves.
grendel
Why not? If they're foolish enough to charge in then they should reap the benefits.

Yeah, the SuperMach is recoil intensive. The only time I've seen it used effectively is with a cyberarm gyromount, or on a vehicle mount.
Dashifen
QUOTE (grendel @ Nov 9 2004, 04:26 PM)
Yeah, the SuperMach is recoil intensive.  The only time I've seen it used effectively is with a cyberarm gyromount, or on a vehicle mount.

Yeah. Consider me on BF then. That makes it a lot nicer smile.gif I took it originally for the clip size more than anything else. Then Father could probably go for a whole session on one clip which is about all the money I had left after I bought all his utilities. Utilities rating 8 with options aren't cheap wink.gif

Editted my IC post. Does father see the buggy gorilla from the doorway or does Onna block his view?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012