Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nothing's Free in the Free Zone (OOC)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
DrZaius
QUOTE (PraetorGradivus @ Jan 23 2015, 05:35 PM) *
I have the Hardware skill... but again, I didn't realize it needed 24 hits... doesn't matter as you don't need ownership to jack into a device and use it.
I seriously doubt Grease is getting on the matrix to track down his RCC and order it to reboot to kick me off.

You'd be surprised at what he'd be willing to do!

cyber.gif

I am kidding, of course. I am very glad the game seems to have picked up the pace in my absence. I had a feeling that I was holding things back, and am particularly pleased it seems to have resumed it's previous breakneck pace. Thanks to you Praetor for stepping in and picking up where I left off, it looks as though the team will be well represented!

Love the name of the van btw.

Adios everyone! I'll stop by from time to time to throw some comments from the peanut gallery. It looks as though the infiltration is imminent! I look forward to whatever Lobo has planned to go against you guys, while Grease has his own worries in Lockup to deal with.

-DrZ
Lobo0705
Dr. Z you are always welcome to stop in and say hi! smile.gif

PG - its the Panthers, and unfortunately they got creamed tonight - 42 to 22 frown.gif

Still, the kids played hard, can't ask for more than that.

Just got home, and I've got some stuff to do - I should have an answer for you later on tonight about the smartlink.

Jack VII
By my understanding, you still couldn't use the smartgun features unless you have a MARK on it, legitimately or otherwise. Now, the owner can always authorize someone to MARK the device if they want. Jacking into the smartlink directly would only allow an easier time hacking the thing, based on 5th Edition rules.

From what I recall, Grease authorized MARKs on two drones, so we should be able to use those free and clear (well, at least as free and clear as using the drones of someone who is currently detained by Lone Star could be). The issue is with Rhex, Grease's Doberman combat drone, which none of us were authorized to MARK. Sadly, Rhex is basically a paperweight right now. If push came to shove, Mel could try to hack MARKs on Rhex and order him to shoot stuff but, as Lobo pointed out, that would invite the ire of GOD.

We've had a number of conversations throughout the game about how awful and confusing the Matrix rules concerning ownership, MARKs, PANs, WANs, etcs are. I have heard that Data Trails is the next big non-locality sourcebook coming out, but I'm not holding my breath on them fixing the morass in that one.
Lobo0705
Ok, so I reread some of the sections in the rules about the Matrix, and to me, here is my take on it:

Anything with a physical function, like the trigger on the gun, or a toaster with a physical lever you could push down, or the equivalent, you would not need MARKs on the device to use, because you are physically using the device.

Anything else requires a MARK to use it. It is the equivalent of every single device having a password protection on it. Want to use someone's commlink? You need the password. Want to send data from a sensor to your imagelink? You need a password - and passwords in SR5 manifest in the form of MARKs - either you own the device and have 4 MARKs on the item, or you are invited by the owner and can have up to 3, or you Hack or Brute Force up to three on the item, or Hack or Brute Force a Mark on the owner of the item and spoof the device to invite MARKs on it.

Jack is correct - Grease had one of the Fly Spy drones and the Microskimmer invite MARKs from both Grease and Mel - I'm going to assume that both of them have 3 MARKs each on both drones. The other Fly Spy and Rhex are both unable to be used unless Mel hacks MARKS on them.
PraetorGradivus
Now we know why people do wetwork instead of stealing cars in 2080s
...it's safer and easier to do,lol.
PraetorGradivus
somehow, I double posted
Lobo0705
QUOTE (PraetorGradivus @ Jan 24 2015, 08:44 PM) *
somehow, I double posted

No problem - it happens.

I would say either delete the content of the second post and put "double post" - or, if you want to make it look prettier, cut your first post in half and put some of it in the first and some in the second smile.gif

It seems like we are ready to go - what are our first steps?

Sounds like Mel is going to send a Fly Spy over and go back into the Matrix - I just need programs and ASDF please.
Snap, are you going to summon another spirit, if so force and type please.

Jack and Sisco - are you doing anything or just heading over the wall?

Also, if you guys wouldn't mind, just put in a spoiler box what you are carrying and mark what, if anything, you have running wireless with a (W) next to it - I am going to assume anything you have will be slaved to your commlink unless you say otherwise (except for Mel's stuff, which will be slaved to her deck.)

If others want to have their stuff slaved to her deck - it will depend on how much room she has left. Her Renraku Tsurugi has a device rating of 3, and so can slave up to 9 devices to it.
PraetorGradivus
I assume I can slave all my wireless stuff to my commlink and let her slave my commlink. Or does she have to slave everything individually?

Also, I'll be running everything that I indicate as running wirelessly, silent.
Jack VII
From what I recall, they got rid of daisy-chaining. A device can only ever be one or the other, master or slave, so Mel can only protect stuff that is slaved directly to her deck. Commlinks can generally provide better straight-up defenses (ignoring really high-end decks), but a cyberdeck can actually protect something from being spotted when running silently since it has a Sleeze rating.

@Lobo: Basically up and over the wall. I'll have to check to see what I brought with me. I'm probably going to be running pretty light on wireless-on gear. Or rather, be selective about it. I'll be turning the wireless on and off for some of my stuff, but will make note of it in my posts.
PraetorGradivus
I really need to reread the wireless section...my brain is mush
Lobo0705
QUOTE (PraetorGradivus @ Jan 25 2015, 01:40 PM) *
I really need to reread the wireless section...my brain is mush

Jack is correct, you can't daisy-chain PANs. Also, don't be too hard on yourself, I have literally, not figuratively, read the Matrix section 6 times from beginning to end, and individual sections of it more than that, and there are still things that I get wrong.
PraetorGradivus
We have, since SR 3, played that you could not modify the barrel of an Ares Silvergun because it has an integral silencer, which is normally a barrel mounted accessory.

Howerver, R&G:
Let’s start with the basics of how you’re going to add
stuff to your weapon. When you want to add something
to your weapon, it’s going to go into one of six places.
1) One top of the weapon; 2) Underneath the barrel of
a weapon; 3) On the side of a weapon; 4) Internal to the
weapon, meaning it is built into the weapon and integral
to its systems; 5) Replacing or adding to the barrel; 6)
Replacing or adding to the stock.

By RAW, internal/integral (listed as location #4) is a separate location from barrel and so the Silvergun could receive a gas vent modification.
This has nothing to do with what we're doing now but I ran across it while rereading rules- cause I'm tired of getting it wrong lately, especially wireless.
I don't really care if the Silvergun can get a gas vent or not, because, honestly I think aim/burst fire is the way to go and the extra recoil comp is not as necessary if you use the weapon that way.

And having reread the commlink rules I should have bought the throwaway Commlink until I could get a hand on the Caliban. Live and learn.
Lobo0705
@PG,

I agree - the way it is worded, yes - the #4 slot is the silencer, leaving the #5 slot open. And to avoid taking up a lot of room in the OOC thread about the mounts, I've covered it below in a spoiler tag.

[ Spoiler ]
Jack VII
I forgot to add the rope to the order. We acquired it, but I forgot about it. Glad we actually did that!

Post: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...p;#entry1305433
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 09:59 AM) *
I forgot to add the rope to the order. We acquired it, but I forgot about it. Glad we actually did that!

Post: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...p;#entry1305433

Yes - I forgot about that too - that would have been inconvenient otherwise!

Nice catch Jack smile.gif
Jack VII
Also, just note, somewhere we got turned around and reverted back to the 11th of September. It's the 12th.

I'll take the rope. As far as the cases, anyone want to take them (or one of them)?

I'm only going to be running two devices Wireless ON for the moment. Can I slave them to your deck, Mel? If not, not a big deal.

ETA: Before we go over the wall, Jack is going to take a good hard look at the top of the wall to make sure there isn't any monowire or something that we're missing.
Jack VII
Also, I updated the Resources Tracker.

- Added Sisco: @PG I show you having 2,430 nuyen.gif left over after Chargen, is that correct?
- Deducted reagents and team funds for Snap's binding
- Deducted team funds for the cases & rope
- Adjusted the ammo tracker. I didn't include any Assault Rifle ammo since it seems like using Rhex might be more pain than it is worth.
Lobo0705
Thanks again Jack smile.gif

1) That was my fault with the date, it happened in post 251 in the IC thread - I've fixed mine - if the rest of you feel so inclined to go back and edit your last couple of posts to September 12, that would be cool - there are only a few posts per person that apply so it shouldn't take more than a minute.

2) 2430 nuyen.gif is correct for Sisco

3) Jack looking at the wall is Int 3, + Perception 4 + Specifically Looking 3, + Vision Mag 1 +1: Your perception test is a doozy, and spots a thin strand of monowire along the top of the wall - good thing you checked wink.gif

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4759925/

Apparently we can't use the "Insert Link" button anymore for Invisible Castle frown.gif

PraetorGradivus
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 11:32 AM) *
Also, I updated the Resources Tracker.

- Added Sisco: @PG I show you having 2,430 nuyen.gif left over after Chargen, is that correct?

I have it @ 2460 at the end of char generation....

Lobo0705
QUOTE (PraetorGradivus @ Jan 26 2015, 11:13 AM) *
I have it @ 2460 at the end of char generation....

I might have missed something - either way, I'm not going to quibble over 30 nuyen.gif - you can make it 2460 smile.gif

ETA - I updated the resource tracker.
Jack VII
Yuck... that monowire is going to put a crimp on things. Can it be cut? Would we know if that would raise an alarm?
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 11:21 AM) *
Yuck... that monowire is going to put a crimp on things. Can it be cut? Would we know if that would raise an alarm?

I don't see any reason that the monowire couldn't be cut (your hand blade should do the job, for example).

As for whether or not it sets off an alarm, none of you really have any way of knowing that, and you don't even have the appropriate knowledge skills really. (I'm thinking anything related to Security)

I think that what makes the most sense, however, is that Jack, as detailed a planner as he is, will probably go with the "Better to be safe than sorry" and assume it will set off an alarm if cut. Mel, of course, will be very useful in trying to bypass said alarm smile.gif

ETA - maybe I'm wrong about cutting it - I mean, they have to be able to fashion it somehow - does it seem unreasonable that your handblade would do it? Or do you think when you brought the handblade into contact with the monowire it would cut the handblade in half?
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 10:10 AM) *
I'll take the rope. As far as the cases, anyone want to take them (or one of them)?

Snap can take one or both of them, except for when we're climbing up the rope, at which point she might find it difficult even to hold just one of them. But for the rest of the run, she can have them since casting doesn't require hand movements, and casting is pretty much all she's there for.
Jack VII
I think it's going to have to be a GM call, since SR monowire is, for lack of a better term, science magic. Monowire seems to work under a principle of tension and friction. I would think that, if a cutting edge was applied with slight pressure and slowly, you could cut monowire with a conventional blade.

With that said, if it is suspended above the top of the wall, it would have to be anchored at regular intervals around the fence (like little, widely spaced ramparts) to maintain the tension. If we can find one of those points, we could cut the anchor rather than the wire, I would think.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 11:49 AM) *
I think it's going to have to be a GM call, since SR monowire is, for lack of a better term, science magic. Monowire seems to work under a principle of tension and friction. I would think that, if a cutting edge was applied with slight pressure and slowly, you could cut monowire with a conventional blade.

With that said, if it is suspended above the top of the wall, it would have to be anchored at regular intervals around the fence (like little, widely spaced ramparts) to maintain the tension. If we can find one of those points, we could cut the anchor rather than the wire, I would think.

Ok - that's what I sort of thought. Here's my ruling, for what it is worth smile.gif

If you have a piece of taught monowire, and you just slammed your blade down on it, you would cut the blade, not the wire. If you, as you put it, slowly and with slight pressure slice at it, you can cut through it.

Agreed the monowire is suspended over the top of the wall by supports. These supports, however, are metal and were drilled down into the top of the stone wall - so cutting the monowire might be easier.

With the monowire, there probably will be some sort of backlash when you cut the wire, as the tension is released. Easiest thing to do would make it a Int+Reaction test threshold 3 to duck when the wire whips back from the release. (1 or 2 successes would still add to your damage resistance test, base damage would be 4P AP -4 (half the damage the fence would normally do, with half the AP of a monowhip).
Jack VII
Cool. I think that covers it from the physical side of the house. I think the issue (and this may be in Mel's wheelhouse) is how the alarm (if any) works. I would think it would have something to do with the tension on the wire as well as something along the line of a closed circuit. If the wire is severed it would release the tension and open the circuit and cannot be recovered. So we couldn't shut the thing down for a few minutes, go over the wall, and then turn it back on.

Basically: what would it take for Mel to neutralize the alarm but not have to roll spoof or edit checks every three seconds?
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 12:12 PM) *
Cool. I think that covers it from the physical side of the house. I think the issue (and this may be in Mel's wheelhouse) is how the alarm (if any) works. I would think it would have something to do with the tension on the wire as well as something along the line of a closed circuit. If the wire is severed it would release the tension and open the circuit and cannot be recovered. So we couldn't shut the thing down for a few minutes, go over the wall, and then turn it back on.

Basically: what would it take for Mel to neutralize the alarm but not have to roll spoof or edit checks every three seconds?

Now we see the importance of the climbing skill wink.gif

Ok - you are correct, so I see two answers:

1) Continually edit the sensor to register no change in the tension, so no alarm is raised.
2) Turn off the circuit so that even if the tension is cut, no alarm is raised.

#2 is obviously the better way to go if you can manage it, now, just how to do it with regards to the rules. I think that what makes the most sense is Control Device, since you can use this to open a maglock, for example, or eject a clip, or basically do something with the icon. I think that it makes sense that you could use the Control Device action to turn the sensor off. Now, the fly in the ointment is that theoretically someone could notice that the alarm was off, but that is the only way to do it without constantly having to mess with the alarm.
Jack VII
So theoretically, the best way to do it would be to edit/turn off the sensor and climb over the fence without cutting the wire. That way we could turn it back on after we were over, so there would be less chance of someone noticing the alarm was off.

I can't remember, does anyone have demo stuff with them? We could wire a charge on one of the anchor points to blow it if we have to leave hot.

Looks like that is a no...
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 12:40 PM) *
So theoretically, the best way to do it would be to edit/turn off the sensor and climb over the fence without cutting the wire. That way we could turn it back on after we were over, so there would be less chance of someone noticing the alarm was off.

I can't remember, does anyone have demo stuff with them? We could wire a charge on one of the anchor points to blow it if we have to leave hot.

Looks like that is a no...

Correct - the stealthiest manner would be to have Mel use the Edit File action to make the system register that there was no lack of tension as you all climbed over, and then stop doing that once you are on the other side.

The big issue is of course that getting past the monowire requires a Climbing+Agility test with a Threshold of 3.

Amy would roll 2 dice
Sisco would roll 9
Jack would roll 7
Mel would roll 3.

Chrome Head
How strong would a spirit need to be to just carry us all over that damn fence?

Reading the rules about movement on p. 303, all spirits are capable of "moving in any direction". So an earth spirit with Body=F+4 and Str=F+4 would have an easy time carrying us over, no? Would "carry us safely over the fence one by one" constitute just one service?
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Jan 26 2015, 02:10 PM) *
How strong would a spirit need to be to just carry us all over that damn fence?

Reading the rules about movement on p. 303, all spirits are capable of "moving in any direction". So an earth spirit with Body=F+4 and Str=F+4 would have an easy time carrying us over, no? Would "carry us safely over the fence one by one" constitute just one service?

No problem with that being one service.

Now, as to how strong it would have to be: You can carry 10x your strength in kg.

Jack is pretty heavy at 125kg.
Sisco didn't actually list his weight, but I imagine that is also at least 100kgs
Mel is tiny at 48 kilos
Amy is slightly heavier at 64 kgs

So the spirit needs to be able to carry Jack and his gear - probably another 15 kg between his SMG, armor, helmet etc, so the spirit would need to be able to carry 140kg.

Assume you summon a Force 5 Earth Spirit. It has an 9 Strength, so its baseline is 90kg. It can make a Strength+Body test to increase that by 10kg per hit. It rolls 18 dice, so lets say 5 hits, bringing it up to 140kg.

So yes, it is doable - just bear in mind that there are dice involved, so you never know.
Melpomene
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 10:10 AM) *
I'm only going to be running two devices Wireless ON for the moment. Can I slave them to your deck, Mel? If not, not a big deal.

I don't think that's a problem. Lobo, I can slave up to 9 devices (DR of 3 x 3) correct?
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Melpomene @ Jan 26 2015, 02:45 PM) *
I don't think that's a problem. Lobo, I can slave up to 9 devices (DR of 3 x 3) correct?

Correct.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 26 2015, 02:31 PM) *
No problem with that being one service.

Now, as to how strong it would have to be: You can carry 10x your strength in kg.

Jack is pretty heavy at 125kg.
Sisco didn't actually list his weight, but I imagine that is also at least 100kgs
Mel is tiny at 48 kilos
Amy is slightly heavier at 64 kgs

So the spirit needs to be able to carry Jack and his gear - probably another 15 kg between his SMG, armor, helmet etc, so the spirit would need to be able to carry 140kg.

Assume you summon a Force 5 Earth Spirit. It has an 9 Strength, so its baseline is 90kg. It can make a Strength+Body test to increase that by 10kg per hit. It rolls 18 dice, so lets say 5 hits, bringing it up to 140kg.

So yes, it is doable - just bear in mind that there are dice involved, so you never know.

So a F6 Earth spirit can carry 100kg, and needs 4 hits on 20 dice to carry Jack. At that force, it seems pretty easy.. as it should. After all, Snap will likely suffer stun from the summoning, but that spirit can remain useful afterwards, notably if it has the Concealment power, which we intend to use.

I'll suggest it IC.
PraetorGradivus
Physics says that the theoretical substance that we call monowire would need to be cut (and for that matter set in) substances made from singular molecules... Hence...the ends of that monowire needs to be set in a diamond/similar substance and you would need to use a diamond or monowire to cut it.... I guess I could have skipped mentioning this, but I did read it in a physics book.

Now- if anyone has a glass cutter, it should be a low grade diamond tip tool and would do the trick.

Otherwise we could go to the all night stuffer shack and buy a glass cutter, what will it cost- a few nuyen.

Or we can let the spirit carry us over it, lol.
Lobo0705
I think just to keep things moving, I'll rule that Jack's handblade will work just fine for now - in future I might require a specialized cutting tool. smile.gif

ETA - assuming everyone agrees, I'll roll for summoning the Earth Spirit.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 26 2015, 04:52 PM) *
I think just to keep things moving, I'll rule that Jack's handblade will work just fine for now - in future I might require a specialized cutting tool. smile.gif

ETA - assuming everyone agrees, I'll roll for summoning the Earth Spirit.

Let's wait to make sure it is agreed on in character. Most OOC was about cutting the wire.

Optional Powers would be Concealment and Fear.
Lobo0705
Ok - there seems to be a consensus to try the spirit:

Snap's roll - 2 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4760363/

Spirit resists - 2 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4760364/

Snap resists 4DV damage - 3 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4760365/

So Snap takes 1DV worth of Stun.

If you had taken no damage, I would have had Snap try again - since you did take one box, I'll ask first. Try again?
Chrome Head
Yes, go ahead. Bad roll by Snap there, at least the summoning didn't hurt too much.
Lobo0705
Ok

Summoning test - 4 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4760373/

Spirit Resists - 4 hits eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif
6d6.hits(5)=4

Snap resists 8DV Stun - 2 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4760376/

So 6DV of Stun - if you would like, you can of course use Edge to reroll that to take less damage.

Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 26 2015, 10:42 PM) *
Ok

Summoning test - 4 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4760373/

Spirit Resists - 4 hits eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif
6d6.hits(5)=4

Snap resists 8DV Stun - 2 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4760376/

So 6DV of Stun - if you would like, you can of course use Edge to reroll that to take less damage.

Hmm.. ok this getting bad. Crap. And I still won't have a spirit after all this. Hey guys, how about we take another break at the motel for 1-2 hours wink.gif If only it weren't so late in the night.

She won't use edge on this, still, because it's not even physical, and she has the resist pain spell she can use. But I'm a bit worried now.

What's everyone's thoughts on what to do next?
Jack VII
Uh... didn't you have 2 Stun from the binding attempt too? Or did that heal at some point?

I'm thinking just have Mel try to find the icon, shut it off, then cut the damn thing.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 26 2015, 11:25 PM) *
Uh... didn't you have 2 Stun from the binding attempt too? Or did that heal at some point?

I'm thinking just have Mel try to find the icon, shut it off, then cut the damn thing.

Problem is, we still need a spirit. One stronger than the bound one, which I have no intention to put in harm's way.

Also, as it is, Snap is almost passing out.. this isn't good.
Jack VII
Well, nothing in the plan requires a spirit from what I recall. It just would make the job a lot easier if we had a spirit that could help hide us.

But yeah, if that 2 Stun from the Binding never healed, you're at 9S now as it is...
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 27 2015, 08:12 AM) *
Well, nothing in the plan requires a spirit from what I recall. It just would make the job a lot easier if we had a spirit that could help hide us.

But yeah, if that 2 Stun from the Binding never healed, you're at 9S now as it is...

There really hasn't been any time for that 2 Stun to heal - the binding finished in game less than 1 hour ago, so there has been no time to recover the Stun. Not that spending Edge this early is a good thing, but re-rolling 11 dice on that drain resistance test could mean that instead of being at 9 boxes you might be down to 5 or 6, which is much more manageable.
Jack VII
Honestly, if Snap is going to be at 9 boxes of Stun before the run even begins, I think we either need to abort or Snap needs to stay in the van. That puts us at a significant disadvantage on the magical front, however, and we still have no idea what's inside the warded room where the objects are supposed to be.

We can go with an alternative plan, maybe the one where we figure out who is doing transportation, intercept them, then pretend to be them to pick up the objects. Of course, our face is in jail, so that alternative just got a lot trickier.
Chrome Head
All right, better use up one edge right now and keep a fighting chance for Snap and team. This will be followed by casting resist pain.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Jan 27 2015, 04:03 PM) *
All right, better use up one edge right now and keep a fighting chance for Snap and team. This will be followed by casting resist pain.

Ok - so re-rolling 11 dice - 3 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4761009/

Brings you down to 6 points of Stun

Casting Resist Pain Force 6 (since the drain is F-4)
Normally 14 dice (including 2 from Mentor) down to 12 due to Stun Damage - 3 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4761012/

Resist 2DV Drain - 4 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4761014/

So no drain suffered, and right now Snap has 6 boxes of Stun but is only feeling 3 boxes worth. (-1 to all die rolls)

Jack VII
...and we still don't have a second spirit, LOL. wink.gif
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 27 2015, 04:19 PM) *
...and we still don't have a second spirit, LOL. wink.gif

No...

I think Snap will go with a Force 4 earth spirit, with Concealment. It can still take the two lighter women of the team, and probably not the two heavier men who will need to climb.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012