Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nothing's Free in the Free Zone (OOC)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Jack VII
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Mar 5 2015, 12:50 PM) *
Okay gentleman - I'm leaving for PA, feel free to discuss what your next step is smile.gif

Enjoy your weekend, I'll be back Sunday night.

Have fun with your son!

ETA: Y'all want to discuss things here or in the IC?

Anyone have a plan? The parameters of our job were to:

1) Steal some stuff. (Failed)
And/Or
2) Kill Huiquing (Really Failed)

We have a living Huiquing and no real avenue to the objects forming our primary mission. We also aren't entirely sure who we're squaring off against. I think Sisco had some contacts in one of the other Triads, maybe they have an idea of who was responsible for the attack. There are rumors that Huiquing was working with law enforcement, I believe, which would give pretty much anyone in the underworld cause to kill him.

Things we need to do:
1) Reboot our gear just in case.
2) Check Huiquing for weapons (anyone got a MMW scanner?)
3) Find somewhere to bunk down and possibly contact Chapel. I'm not sure on the latter, however, until we get a better idea of what the scenario is. Realistically, it seems awfully coincidental that all this stuff went down at once, particularly considering the side-job Chapel offered.
Chrome Head
There are a number of things I'm wondering about, including if we get paid to end Huiqing even if we don't deliver the valuables, and like you point out, how honest Chapel has been with us. I still think we might gain more by contacting him than by remaining silent.

There might be a window of opportunity for us to go back to Huiqing's house and complete the job, we should explore that. I won't give up on the money and the job so easily, if we can go back in a situation that's more to our advantage.

And of course, we should see what Huiqing has to offer us. Analyze Truth could come in very handy in this case. Extorting/intimidating/torturing someone when you can tell when he's lying doesn't seem too hard.

Oh and we should check Huiqing for commlink and tags and whatever. He'll soon realize he's more of a prisoner than anything else.

And finally, yes, we need a place to lay low for a little bit, if indeed Huiqing can't be tracked (which would give away our own position).
Melpomene
I'm curious if there's any way to get him to get us the items in exchange for his life, but I don't know if that can be pulled off. I have no problem with contacting Chapel to let him know what's going on, and then being prepared to just ice Huiquing and jet.
Jack VII
Total Aside: PG posted a thread on the SRT boards asking about the improved rangefinder and in the course of the conversation someone pointed out that the thing only reduces ranged penalties by 1, rather than shifting the range class down by one (e.g. Extreme doesn't become Long, it just becomes a -5 instead of a -6 modifier). It seems like a pretty shitty benefit for something that costs 2,000 nuyen, takes a weapon slot, and requires a smartgun system to be already installed, but I wanted to point it out for the future. Now, PG's initial post pointed out that the text on the weapon says it doesn't stack with image magnification systems on the weapon. Given how much worse it actually is, I'm inclined to go with it stacking with other image magnification systems.

Honestly though, with how ranged modifiers are treated now, I don't know exactly how it's supposed to work. If there's Moderate Fog (-3) and you're at Long Range (-3), they're supposed to jump to the next modifier class (in this case a -6, not that the penalties are additive). Is that then reduced to -5? Or since the modifier for Long Range is only -2 that you only use the Moderate Fog's penalty of -3? It almost seems like they just ported it from the last edition without thinking about how ranged modifiers work in this edition.
Lobo0705
Posting from the con on my sons iPad smile.gif

I reread the entry and it says it reduces the range modifier by 1. It doesn't say by 1 die.

If you want my opinion it does the same thing as Vision mag - which is why it doesn't stack with that technology.

Especially when you consider an imaging scope is only 300.

So your choice is pay 300 and have to take a simple action to aim or pay 2000 and save the simple action.

Jack VII
I can get behind that ruling.

I've considered some of the other readings. Someone mentioned that the improved rangefinder from SR4 also only reduced the range modifier by 1 rather than shifting the range category. I checked my old SR4 book and, while that is the case, the penalties for range were in increments of 1 (Short 0, Medium -1, Long -2, Extreme -3), so reducing it by one basically shifted the range category down in any event. I think Xenon makes a fair argument that it could be useful even if it only reduces the range penalty by 1 die, but it also introduces a load of complexity.

(Aside: Crazy that the Extreme range penalty was only -3 dice. Granted, skills capped at 6 (7), but still)
Lobo0705
Hope you all had a great weekend smile.gif

I'm back and ready to go smile.gif
Melpomene
So Mel will do a Matrix Perception on Huiquing for any/all wireless devices.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Melpomene @ Mar 9 2015, 08:33 PM) *
So Mel will do a Matrix Perception on Huiquing for any/all wireless devices.

Ok - so Invisible Castle is down, I'll do it the old fashioned way smile.gif

So, since he is within 100 meters, simply looking at him in AR will reveal any and all icons that are not running silent. Mel sees none, so at the very least Huiquing has turned them silent, if not off.

To spot any silent running devices, it is a Matrix Perception test:
Int 5 + Comp 6 + Codeslinger 2 vs the Logic + Sleaze of any devices he has running.

After scanning him, you pick up that he has three devices running silent.

You can now make three more Matrix Perception tests to find out more information about them.

Item 1: His commlink - you have 2 net hits
Item 2: A datajack - you have 2 net hits
Item 3: His clothing - you have 3 net hits.

You can ask any questions found below, one per net hit.

• The number of boxes of Matrix damage on the target’s
Condition Monitor.
• The programs being run by a persona.
• The target’s device rating.
• The target’s commode.
• The rating of one of the target’s Matrix attributes.
• The grid a persona, device, or host is using.
• The last Matrix action an icon performed, and when.
• The marks on an icon, but not their owners.

Melpomene
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Mar 10 2015, 06:40 AM) *
You can now make three more Matrix Perception tests to find out more information about them.

Item 1: His commlink - you have 2 net hits
Item 2: A datajack - you have 2 net hits
Item 3: His clothing - you have 3 net hits.

You can ask any questions found below, one per net hit.

• The number of boxes of Matrix damage on the target’s
Condition Monitor.
• The programs being run by a persona.
• The target’s device rating.
• The target’s commode.
• The rating of one of the target’s Matrix attributes.
• The grid a persona, device, or host is using.
• The last Matrix action an icon performed, and when.
• The marks on an icon, but not their owners.

Commlink - last Matrix action, and marks
Datajack - last Matrix action, and marks
Clothing - last Matrix action, marks, any programs
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Melpomene @ Mar 10 2015, 09:51 AM) *
Commlink - last Matrix action, and marks
Datajack - last Matrix action, and marks
Clothing - last Matrix action, marks, any programs

Commlink - Placing the ARO for Sisco
Datajack - Placing the ARO for Sisco
Clothing - Activated a Auto-Injector

All of them have 4 Marks on them, all the same - which tells you that they are Huiquing's Marks. (only the owner of an item can have 4 Marks on an icon).
Jack VII
I'll try to get an IC post up soon, although I'm a little concerned with calling Chapel. Considering he wanted Huiquing to die, he might be in league (or at least, on retainer) with whoever was trying to take him out just now. Is he willing to roll on us? Seems like something he would have to balance out in his mind.

I'm thinking maybe we should question Huiquing first to get a better idea of what's going on before we call Chapel. Chapel's instructions were to kill him if we could, I don't know why that would necessarily change.

ETA: I have a bit of an idea, so we'll see what happens.
Lobo0705
Ok - so since it is 5:00 it may be a while before you hear from Chapel

(I haven't forgotten about the lawyer for Grease as well, but his office isn't open either)

Do you need anything from me?

Lobo0705
Travel to the facility will take about 25-35 minutes at this time of the morning.

Any other actions while you are still in the vicinity of Huiquing's?

Do not feel rushed, I'm just trying to get an idea of what you guys want to do. Certainly you have plenty of time to converse among yourselves via message on the car ride there, or even to ask Huiquing more questions.
Jack VII
I don't think we want to stick around here.

I do think we want to talk to Huiquing on the ride over.

Naturally, we don't have a Face anymore.
Chrome Head
Snap's going to lean across and touch Jack on the shoulder or the arm, casting Analyze Truth F4 on him. (drain 2DV)

I'll post IC to tell him about it in AR, once the dice are thrown OOC.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Mar 11 2015, 09:51 AM) *
Snap's going to lean across and touch Jack on the shoulder or the arm, casting Analyze Truth F4 on him. (drain 2DV)

I'll post IC to tell him about it in AR, once the dice are thrown OOC.

Ok - invisible castle is still down frown.gif I'll do it manually.

So, just as a follow up, wounds:

So, Snap gets 12 dice normally, -1 for wounds = 3 hits

It is resisted by Willpower + Logic, -3 dice for wounds = 2 hits

Resist Drain 2DV with 13 dice = 2 hits (phew!)

So the spell works.

Just to recap:
Snap 7 boxes Stun (feeling 3 boxes worth)
Sisco 5 boxes Stun
Jack 6 boxes Stun
Mel 4 boxes of Matrix Damage

Throwing it out there, Huiquing can see you (potentially) cast that - it would be a Perception test with a threshold of 2).
Lobo0705
Also, since it isn't a race to see who posts first, I don't want to penalize Chrome for posting after me. She would have had plenty of time to cast the spell.

Therefore, Jack knows that in Huiquing's last post he is telling the truth.
Jack VII
I'm probably going to be unavailable for the rest of the work day. Will try to post something this evening. Feel free to continue the convo, I think we're all equally terrible at social stuff.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Mar 11 2015, 12:49 PM) *
I'm probably going to be unavailable for the rest of the work day. Will try to post something this evening. Feel free to continue the convo, I think we're all equally terrible at social stuff.

Ok - no worries.

I think that you or Sisco will need to push this forward, given that Mel and Snap don't understand what Huiquing is saying, nor can they communicate with him.

If that doesn't happen til this evening, that's fine too.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Mar 11 2015, 11:05 AM) *
Ok - invisible castle is still down frown.gif I'll do it manually.

So, just as a follow up, wounds:

So, Snap gets 12 dice normally, -1 for wounds = 3 hits

It is resisted by Willpower + Logic, -3 dice for wounds = 2 hits

Resist Drain 2DV with 13 dice = 2 hits (phew!)

So the spell works.

Just to recap:
Sisco 5 boxes Stun
Jack 6 boxes Stun
Mel 4 boxes of Matrix Damage

Throwing it out there, Huiquing can see you (potentially) cast that - it would be a Perception test with a threshold of 2).

I'm quite fine with that. He won't know what I casted or to what purpose.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Mar 11 2015, 12:20 PM) *
Also, since it isn't a race to see who posts first, I don't want to penalize Chrome for posting after me. She would have had plenty of time to cast the spell.

Therefore, Jack knows that in Huiquing's last post he is telling the truth.

Thanks Lobo. My posting rate has gone slightly down I guess, but I try to stick to at least a post a day, and usually end up checking the threads at least 2-3 times.

I'd rather you keep the story going the way you've been, and once in a while we have to backtrack just a little, than to put things on hold at every step to make sure everyone has had a chance to intervene.

ETA: And yes, Snap can't talk to Huiqing hence participating very little (and I personally have no idea of what is being said... which makes for realistic roleplay at least smile.gif)

She has a very good 7 charisma and some social skills: Influence Group 2, Intimidation 1, so she could be somewhat decent, but for now she doesn't speak Mandarin
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Mar 11 2015, 08:28 PM) *
Thanks Lobo. My posting rate has gone slightly down I guess, but I try to stick to at least a post a day, and usually end up checking the threads at least 2-3 times.

I'd rather you keep the story going the way you've been, and once in a while we have to backtrack just a little, than to put things on hold at every step to make sure everyone has had a chance to intervene.

ETA: And yes, Snap can't talk to Huiqing hence participating very little (and I personally have no idea of what is being said... which makes for realistic roleplay at least smile.gif)

She has a very good 7 charisma and some social skills: Influence Group 2, Intimidation 1, so she could be somewhat decent, but for now she doesn't speak Mandarin

No worries - I understand your character doesn't have as much to do at this particular moment, I'm sure once that changes you will be back to posting more smile.gif
Jack VII
Sorry folks, going to be another one of those days. I ended up not really having the time to put anything together last night and I have to cover down for someone who quit work a few days ago. Not much computer time today. Maybe in the afternoon. PG is more than welcome to ask questions.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Mar 12 2015, 08:45 AM) *
Sorry folks, going to be another one of those days. I ended up not really having the time to put anything together last night and I have to cover down for someone who quit work a few days ago. Not much computer time today. Maybe in the afternoon. PG is more than welcome to ask questions.

@Jack,

No worries - we all have those types of days smile.gif

@PG,

Since Snap cast the spell on Jack, Jack is the one who will be able to determine if he is lying or not - he, not Snap will be getting the vibes smile.gif

IC post up shortly.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Mar 12 2015, 09:12 AM) *
No worries - I understand your character doesn't have as much to do at this particular moment, I'm sure once that changes you will be back to posting more smile.gif

Yeah, I'm still around and having a lot of fun even when I'm not posting. smile.gif
Melpomene
Mel will do a Matrix Search on Huiquing's son, looking for as much info as I can find on him, and then a Matrix Search on the Triads, specifically whether heredity comes into play for ascension in the ranks.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Melpomene @ Mar 13 2015, 11:53 AM) *
Mel will do a Matrix Search on Huiquing's son, looking for as much info as I can find on him, and then a Matrix Search on the Triads, specifically whether heredity comes into play for ascension in the ranks.

Ok - I'm posting from my phone as I am currently in Michigan to visit my wife's grandmother for her 90th birthday - so while I can post OOC it will be difficult to post IC and do all the necessary changes to the formatting - so I ask your forbearance and help.

@Mel, your Matrix search pulls up the following:

1) Huiquing does in fact have a son, Bai, who is his only child. Bai is 15, and attends a prestigious private school. The school - Vandermay Academy - is located in the CAS. (I'll throw the entry up later on today in the campaign locations document)

2) Rank is not inherited directly the way of European kings, but it would be expected that Bai would join the Triad upon his majority, and he would gain a higher ranking position due to his father's rank.
PraetorGradivus
Triad Knowledge: 9d6t5 2

Evidently I was too slow. nyahnyah.gif
Lobo0705
So - I'm just checking in - what, if anything do you need from me? Are you done asking questions?

Should I move the van to the factory?
Chrome Head
I have nothing to add. And not really any idea of what has been said either OOC or IC. If there isn't any other discussion, a little summary would be nice.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Mar 15 2015, 11:39 PM) *
I have nothing to add. And not really any idea of what has been said either OOC or IC. If there isn't any other discussion, a little summary would be nice.

I'm going to leave it to PG and Jack to sum up IC - I think it is neat that this format allows language skills to come into play smile.gif.

Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Mar 16 2015, 10:10 AM) *
I'm going to leave it to PG and Jack to sum up IC - I think it is neat that this format allows language skills to come into play smile.gif.

I agree!
Jack VII
I was waiting until a point where we could provide some substantive answers to people's questions. I think we're sort of at that point now. I'll post up an IC in a little bit.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Mar 16 2015, 10:42 AM) *
I was waiting until a point where we could provide some substantive answers to people's questions. I think we're sort of at that point now. I'll post up an IC in a little bit.

It only makes sense once the conversation slows down anyway, I'm not in a hurry. It's just Snap being a bit hyper.. or should I say snappy? wink.gif
Jack VII
Ummm... so we got a response from Huiquing about payment. I guess we have to talk about this IC. When I get a chance, I'll post up the response stuff from him and then I guess we can talk it over.
Lobo0705
Hello,

So, I am officially back from Michigan and have full access to the forums smile.gif

Just checking - I saw PG's latest post, and I looked back, and while you've talked about killing Huiquing via your messages, if you go back to where you originally hired him, you don't mention anything about getting paid to kill Huiquing. (Post 242 and the next couple of posts).

You've all had plenty of time to clue him in about the money for killing Huiquing, and whether or not you agreed to it, but I don't think any of you actually did. Is this something you would have told Sisco? If so, no worries, we'll assume someone told him earlier. If not, then I would just ask PG to amend that last post.

Jack VII
While I don't think we ever explicitly said anything about killing him (maybe we did?), I think enough IC hints were dropped for Sisco to kind of figure out the deal. Jack called him the 50,000 nuyen man and we sort of jumped to suggestions of killing him pretty quickly.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Mar 16 2015, 02:05 PM) *
While I don't think we ever explicitly said anything about killing him (maybe we did?), I think enough IC hints were dropped for Sisco to kind of figure out the deal. Jack called him the 50,000 nuyen man and we sort of jumped to suggestions of killing him pretty quickly.

Ok - no worries smile.gif

We will assume he knows what's going on.
PraetorGradivus
I modified the last post slightly.... as 5ok man could mean either killing or abducting him.
Lobo0705
So, if you continue in English with Huiquing, he speaks with pronounced Chinese accent, and his English is barely passable, although he can get by in a pinch.

To reflect that, I'm only going to communicate simple ideas in English, and not use the ssame vocabulary I might were he speaking in Chinese. To avoid offending anyone, however, I'm not going to try and use a "pigeon-English" type accent when I type, just use your imagination.
Lobo0705
Leaving work now and heading to my PnP game of Shadowrun - will be able to post again around midnight or so.

Hope you guys have a great rest of the day smile.gif

Feel free to post as always.
Lobo0705
Back home - looks like there is still some RP to do between you guys, as always, if you need anything let me know.
Jack VII
I think I'm waiting for a response from Huiquing. I asked a question in English in my second to last post.
Lobo0705
Ok, Surprise Test for Sisco:
Int + Reaction -2 for wounds
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800235/ - 6 hits! (You actually get 1 more die, but you don't need it).

Snap gets one because of her Adept ability (not that it really helps her here, since she is in the back of the van, but she does get one).
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800241/ = 2 hits, so she is surprised.

Initiative:
Sisco: 19 (including -1 for wounds)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800244/
Snap: 24 (including -1 for wounds)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800245/
Jack:17 (including -2 for wounds)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800246/
Mel: 15
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800247/
Spirit of Man 21
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800249/
Spirit of Earth 14
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800250/

IP 1, CT 1
Spirit of Man 21 (awaiting Snap's instructions)
Sisco: 19 (including -1 for wounds)
Snap: 14 (including -1 for wounds) - loses 10 from Init and is surprised.
Spirit of Earth 14 (awaiting Snap's instructions)
Jack:7 (including -2 for wounds) - loses 10 from Init and is surprised.
Mel: 5 - loses 10 from Init and is surprised.

As the car comes flashing out of the side street, it attempts a ram maneuver:
Time for an Opposed Vehicle + Reaction[Handling] Test

Sisco's dice pool is:
Reaction 6 + Groundcraft 6 + Wheeled Specialization 2 + he is in VR +2, +2 for a Control Rig 2, -1 for wounds = 17 dice
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800251/ = 6 hits, reduced to 5 since the handling of the Renault is 3 (increased to 5 by his CR).

The opposing driver rolls 10 dice - only getting 2 hits.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4800252/

Sisco avoids the ram attempt neatly, and now has an action. Remember that during each CT one action has to be spent as a "Drive Vehicle" action, otherwise you have to make a Crash Test.

The area you are in now is considered a Handling Environment, and Light Terrain (+1 to all Thresholds for Vehicle Tests)

Again, just to keep the damage current:
Sisco 5 boxes Stun
Jack 6 boxes Stun
Mel 6 boxes of Matrix Damage (Mel pointed out to me last night that Virtual Machine makes you take an additional point of Matrix Damage (unresisted) each time you take Matrix Damage. Since she was hit twice, she has 6 boxes of Matrix Damage, not 4.

Some other notes. Snap, Mel, and Huiquing can't see anything other than out the front windshield (and to a lesser extent, out the driver and passenger front windows if they lean forward, as they are in the back of a panel van. Jack will be able to see out the passenger side window and the front windshield easily, and out the driver side window with his view partially blocked by Sisco's head. Sisco has access to the sensor suite of the van, and can see all around.
Jack VII
Dodging a ramming attack in a vehicle is resisted with Reaction + Intuition, although I imagine that the VR and Control Rig bonuses still apply (since the Handling limit applies, it should be considered a Vehicle Test). Or did we change that?

Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Mar 19 2015, 03:55 PM) *
Dodging a ramming attack in a vehicle is resisted with Reaction + Intuition, although I imagine that the VR and Control Rig bonuses still apply (since the Handling limit applies, it should be considered a Vehicle Test). Or did we change that?

I was going off of this:

Ramming: - page 204
The acting vehicle attempts to collide with a target
vehicle. Make an Opposed (Vehicle Skill) + Reaction
[Speed or Handling] Test. If the Ram is taking place in
a Speed Environment use Speed as the limit, and use
Handling if the Ram is taking place in a Handling Environment.
If the ramming vehicle achieves more hits,
the vehicles have collided. The target of the Ram takes
damage equal to the Body of the ramming vehicle plus
any Net Hits achieved. The vehicle that did the Ramming
takes damage equal to half its Body.

Although it wouldn't surprise me that it says something different somewhere else...

ETA - Aha! - literally the page before:

RAMMING - page 203
If a driver wants to ram something (or someone) with
the vehicle, treat it as a melee attack. The target must be
within the vehicle’s Walking or Running Rate (a –3 dice
modifier applies if the driver has to resort to running).
The driver rolls Vehicle skill + Reaction to attack. The target
rolls Reaction + Intuition if a pedestrian, or Reaction
+ Intuition [Handling] if driving another vehicle. Pedestrians
may use the Full Defense (p. 191) or Dodge (p.
191) Interrupt Action but not Block or Parry.
If the driver gets more hits, he rams the target. Make
the Damage Resistance Test as normal. The base Damage
Value of the attack is determined by the ramming vehicle’s
Body and speed, as noted on the Ramming Damage
Table. The ramming vehicle must resist only half that
amount (round up). Characters resist ramming damage
with Body + Armor – 6 AP.

So, the first paragraph I quoted is the ramming using the "Chase Combat" Rules - where "When a combat situation involves two or more parties
that are all in moving vehicles, the Chase Combat rules
are used instead of the standard combat rules."

So, if we were in a combat where not everyone was in a moving vehicle, you would use the rules for ramming on page 203, but in Chase Combat you would use the rules on page 204.
Jack VII
Ah, there's different ramming rules for Chase and Tactical combat. Of course there are... It makes no sense, but then again, SR5.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Mar 19 2015, 04:01 PM) *
Ah, there's different ramming rules for Chase and Tactical combat. Of course there are... It makes no sense, but then again, SR5.

I think - think mind you, the idea is that Tactical Combat is supposed to be the same, i.e. all attacks are dodged by Int + Reaction, and Ramming attacks would be no different.

Chase Combat is supposed to be more fluid, and really center only on the drivers, and how good they are at their respective skills. Pretty much everything in the Chase Combat section are Vehicle checks. Not sure that it is wise to do that, but I think that is the rationale.
Jack VII
The SR5 definition for Chase Combat (when all combatants are in vehicles) just doesn't really make a lot of sense, IMO. I get that they are trying to make it more fluid, but I don't think the results work out very well unless you are decidedly in a "classical" chase scenario (a vehicle being followed by other vehicles). Judging by my reading of the IC, it sounds like that guy tried to T-Bone us. That's going to do way more than (Body) Damage plus net hits, IMO. The damage modeling for tactical combat seems like it would work better, but RAW says it doesn't.

Just my feelings on the matter, not lobbying for a ruling change or anything. I also like how Evasive Maneuvering uses Intuition instead of Willpower for some reason, even though it is the Full Defense of driving. :SR5:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012