Full Version: OOC: Striding the Soul's Edge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Fenris
For clarifications sake wink.gif

<-------------------------------------------->

........ l
ME... l COVER
........ l.........................l------------------------------------------------------l
...............................A l------------------------------------------------------l
..................................l------------------------------------------------------l
..................................l------------SUPERSTRUCTURE---------------l
..................................l------------------------------------------------------l

IBLIS -->Goons
STEEL

--------------------------------------

The goons are there, just a bit further back. Which means that Nameless would need to move around the edge of the superstructure for Line of Sight. Also means they probably won't be walking around the corner into you. Good with the bad and all that smile.gif

Medesha - You can fire, and will do so quite well. 1 success on the first shot, 1 on the second. The shots will connect soundly wink.gif

Nameless is up.
WinterRat1
I can live with that situation. Holding action again. If any of them poke their heads around the corner and come into range, i will fire and convince them that maybe that's not such a good idea.
Joker9125
Im just letting everyone know im still here. I just havent had anythng for Diesel to do since he is supposed to be waiting on the stealth team to get the gas placed. BTW how much time has passed since you all first boarded the boat? Game time of course. Also what is the difference in height between the deck of the boat I am on and the boat the rest of the team is on.
BishopMcQ
Initiative time?

I completely forgot last time to count my increased reflexes...

20 + 4 + 10 10 03 03 (sadly the 10s only count as sixes, darn no rule of sixes for initiative)

End Sum: 42
BishopMcQ
Realizing that I posted initiative before Loki acted...

Fenris--Is Loki just going to cast his manabolt now since Panzer posted it after you bumped his action last time?
Buddha72
25 for Iblis
WinterRat1
22 for Nameless.
Joker9125
5 2 2 + 10 reaction

19 for Diesel
Blitz
Dont know if it's necessary for me....

Initiative (8+1d6)
Initiative number: 11
Medesha
28 this time, Steel is rockin' the Initiative.
BishopMcQ
Bump time.
Fenris
Thanks for the bump, McQuillan.

Init:

42 Jake
28 Steel
25 Iblis
22 Nameless
19 Diesel
11 Moe

Loki doesn't have LOS from his current position on the mobs. He'll need to move wink.gif

And please excuse my lethargic posting, especially on the helps of my previous statement. I'm finishing up my fourth week of 12 hours a day, 7 day a week shifts.

Jake, you're up first. There's currently a spirit in the room, and of course our poor astral mage wink.gif
BishopMcQ
Alright, 7 from skill, 7 from Astral combat pool, 3 from the focus...

17 dice, TN 3
25 19 10 05 05 04 04 04 03 03 03 03 03 03 02 02 01

14 successes.
BishopMcQ
base damage is 7M
Medesha
I'm in the process of moving, so my posting will be sporadic for a bit (and give me a call about it, Fenris, since your phone is apparently turned off.)
Fenris
If you called the new one, I'd answer more, I promise wink.gif

Damage rolling in is 8D, staged down to S.

Steel, your action.

Perception check's, sound based, from Iblis, Namesless, and Steel
Buddha72
For Iblis
22 11 10 09 05 02 01 01
Joker9125
What is the difference in height between the deck of the boat I am on and the boat the rest of the team is on.
BishopMcQ
50m IIRC.
Fenris
Correct.
WinterRat1
Nameless

01 03 02 05 10 11

Only possible modifier is for Sound Filter lev. 5
BishopMcQ
Jake's body hears EVERYTHING!! Unfortunately, no one's home at the moment to listen to what we hear...
Fenris
And I'll roll on assuming Medesha is mid-transition to the very home and heart of Shadowrun itself wink.gif

Steel Perception - 13 04 04 02

Buddha, you're up. You and Nameless can hear between 4 and 5 men coming up the stairs of the structure towards the deck. There's nobody conscious left on deck, and you know it will be another couple of rounds before Moe hits the distribution point for the gas.

Buddha72
Ok rolling to see if I fall on my ass from the end of the last round.

Athletics (Skating) TN 5 (3 w/ Balance Augmentor)
07 05 04 04 04 02 02 02 01 01 01 (Woot!! No lose of coolness)

Going to delay and shoot the first person that pops out from the door of the stair well. I will fire 2 bursts from each pistol into the offending sailor

1st Burst
Left Gun
11 07 07 05 05 05 04 03 02 01

Right Gun
11 11 10 05 05 04 04 04 02 02

2nd Burst
Left Gun
16 09 05 04 04 04 03 03 02 01

Right Gun
10 09 05 05 03 03 03 02 02 01

The base damage is 11S Stun (still using gel rounds). With my free action I will eject one of the clips (all out of ammo). I will eject the other on the next free action.

That's me.
Fenris
Delay noted wink.gif

Joker? You'reup.
WinterRat1
In case it wasn't obvious from the IC post, I'm delaying. Also, I assume the door that Steel and Iblis are watching is different from where Nameless is watching, correct? Is it in the center of the superstructure, or more down the 'corridors' as illustrated on the previous diagram?
Joker9125
Diesel is going to ready his climbing harness and get ready to go onto the boat once Jake is done with his out of body expirence. If i understand correctly the plan was for the stealth team to plant the gas then I would come aboard and take the engine room. Is that correct or has that plan just gone out the window or something?
Joker9125
QUOTE (McQuillan)
50m IIRC.

Ahh................Now I see I was under the impression that the difference was MUCH less.
BishopMcQ
That's still the plan...I may adjust that plan when I get back to my body and get a status report.
Fenris
McQuillan - Please give me a resistance test:
1 success, rolling Willpower, TN 6.

Status update: 3 more guards down due to held actions on Buddha and Medesha's part. Moe is inside the structure and another two full rounds from being at the location to plant the bomb. Diesel is down on the riggers boat, running overwatch. Loki is levitating over the riggers boat, even with the deck of the ship. No targets currently in view, although everyone can here people moving around and shouting.

BishopMcQ
Willpower 6
09 09 05 03 02 02 --2 Successes.
Buddha72
Admin Note:

Team Karma Pool is 11

Iblis (1)
Jake (2)
Moe (2)
Diesel (2)
Loki (1)
Steel (2)
Nameless (1)

Soo don't be afraid to use that team karma pool. biggrin.gif
WinterRat1
Er...what/who exactly are we waiting on here?
BishopMcQ
Winter--I believe we are waiting on Fenris...I've made my resistance test, not positive but I think that punk-ass mage tried to blast me with a spell. Otherwise it would be Panzer as he is the only person who didn't post that he was delaying until a target came into view...
Blitz
Also...if I could get some sort of update or information as to my situation...if the time is still too slow..I'll understand.
Fenris
Contrary to my previous comment, my posting isn't up to par right now, and probably won't be for another few weeks. I'm basically pulling 12 hour shifts ever day, so it's harder to find the extra free time to hit the forums. I will try and keep constant, and it will definitely pick up in the next few weeks.

Currently Moe is slinking towards the dispersion point, just inside the superstructure.

32 Jake
18 Steel
15 Iblis
12 Nameless
9 Diesel
1 Moe

Damage resistance rolls from Steel and Iblis please. TN is 12 minus impact armor.

Jake, you're up again.
BishopMcQ
Second verse same as the first...

7 dice from skill, 3 from focus, 1 last astral combat, 2 astral initiate dice

13 dice TN3
10 10 08 05 05 05 05 04 04 03 03 02 02 --11 successes.
Joker9125
Just letting yall knowim still here
BishopMcQ
Good job so far with watching my body! Sorry, I didn't realize that the insertion team would take this long IRL.
Joker9125
Its ok. Not much game time has happened and thats all that matters to my character wink.gif

On a side note its not near as bad as waiting 3 hours in a tabletop group for 2 guys to climb through airvents, knock out janators and steal their clothes, and scale the side of a skyscraper just to meet the freaking jhonson. That was probably the most boring run I've ever been on. At least with this I can spend 5 min ever day or 2 and then go about my busniess smile.gif

EDIT: ohh yea and all they had to do was press the intercom system in the elevator
BishopMcQ
I know the feeling...I've sat at a table for 6 hours waiting for the GM just to introduce my character. (But at least that only happened once, I mean twice...wink.gif The third time, I brought a book.)
Joker9125
Yea that can be a real pain. Thats why I introduce all the characters at once in my games
Fenris
In the GM's defense, McQuillan was on his third character in the middle of a 1 and a half year long in depth character driven campaign. wink.gif

Buddha72
I will do body roll when I get back to San Diego (in Portland right now) or if someone with access gets a chance feel free to roll. My character file is to the right of my scanner by my Mac. The small notebook inside has the total armor Iblis has on right now. What's the wound level?
BishopMcQ
And my first, and my second...as some of you may have guessed I was rattling Fenris' cage. No hard feelings, it's not like you killed each of them...wink.gif
WinterRat1
Fenris, can I see the door the grenade was thrown out of? If so, I will be covering it with my SMG in case anyone tries coming up. If not, I'm still scanning the side I'm covering, looking for targets.
Medesha
I'm back! Sorry for the absence, but I'm all (mostly) settled in my new home. Do you need me to do anything right now, Fenris?
Medesha
I think this is my resistance roll. Fenris, you might want to doublecheck my Impact armor. I think my score is 4. That makes TN 8, my Body is 6, and I will use 4 Combat Pool.

[11] [10] [05] [05] [03] [03] [02] [02] [02] [01]
WinterRat1
you might want to use karma pool Medesha. 2 successes for a grenade could be...problematic. Fenris, do they have any cover to use to reduce the force of the blast?
BishopMcQ
**Looks around to find the Chunky Salsa light**

It's on, no it's off, no it's on...oh the humanity...

So yeah, are grenades rolling their power to stage up successes?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012