Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangled Currents - Cynthia & Jeremiah
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 0724, Port Au Lijon, Seattle

Rob smiles and nods. "Yes, MIss. Sugar to the north, up the Lijon River, and cotton further up the Big Wide." He had just pointed to the wide river you have been following and now waves his arms in a circle about him. "All of this belongs to Serenity."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:24, Saturday June 15th, Port au Lijon, Seattle] #1109

"Right." Cynthia let a few seconds pass as she thought about that new revelation, yet again, and sighed "Well, I suppose I'll first have to ask those in the know what this is all about, the circumstances, etc. Before I can take any kind of decision, so..." She shook her head "I'll try to do it as soon as I can, but it may take some time."
Mercy

Rob nods but you can see a bit of a frown on his face. He motions to the collection of drab houses. "Please do not take too long. As you can see, there are a number of families dependent on the flow of sugar cane through here to the mill, and even more who actually used to work the fields."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:24, Saturday June 15th, Port au Lijon, Seattle] #1110

Cynthia looked at the houses with a frown "I'll try, but I can't promise anything. Doing things fast but wrong could be worse than doing nothing at all. How long has it been?"
Mercy

"The last estate holder did not use this part of the estate at all and I heard he was trying to sell part of the estate off to pay his personal gambling debts. But even before that, the previous few holders were less interested in this part of the estate. It just seemed that they were more interested in other things and just let us go. What may I do to help you realize how valuable we can be to the estate?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:24, Saturday June 15th, Port au Lijon, Seattle] #1111

"Oh I don't doubt it's valuable." Cynthia paused, frowning "I suppose." At least true food was expensive, so she imagined it was the case for sugar too. As for cotton... Well, clothes made of the stuff weren't exactly cheap, at least compared to synthetic ones. Still...

Cynthia shook her head "But what would we need to restart everything? We'd have to invest a lot with no return for at least a year before the first crop, right? But how much? How many people would we need? Are there even enough people for that around here? Getting crops is then all and well, but what do we do with those? Where and how do we bring them to be sold or processed? And if we're supposed to be doing the processing, what about those?"

She looked at the sky for a second or two, then back at the man "Alright, tell you what. Bring people able to give us some answers about all of that at Serenity around 17:00. I'm not saying we'll take any decision at that time, but the more we know, the easier it'll be. Would that work for you and do you think you can gather the required people for that?"
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 0725, Port Au Lijon, Seattle

Rob Lee nods. "Yes, Miss, I reckon I can as find some folk to meet up Serenity way. Do you as mean the big house? Or somewhere on the grounds?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:25, Saturday June 15th, Port au Lijon, Seattle] #1112

"The house." she glanced at the kids, then added "We can have dinner if it takes a while. Or once we're done. I suppose it wouldn't hurt if you were to bring the kids. Just send someone over around noon to let the cooks know how many of you there would be, alright?"
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 0725, Port Au Lijon, Seattle

At that, Rob goes silent for a moment but the two men behind him begin talking much faster that you are able to truly understand, but you think they are surprised. The older girl steps forward and moves her fingers in strange motions in your direction. Rob reaches out and pulls her close to him and motions with his fingers to her then turns back to you. "It is much appreciated that you would include the children. I will have someone run to the big house afore noon with a number. Thank you very much, Miss Cynthia."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:25, Saturday June 15th, Port au Lijon, Seattle] #1113

Looking at the girl, Cynthia frowned "Sorry, I don't understand that." She looked back at the men, and nodded a bit awkwardly "Well. I'll leave you to it then." Cynthia glanced at the girl again, frowning slightly. It was pretty obvious she was deaf, but why hadn't she been... Eh, stupid question. While cyberears weren't particularly expensive by her standards, to people who were barely able to find enough to eat... It would be pretty easy to fix but...

Whatever it was, it would have to wait. Cynthia shook herself, and nodding once again, said "See you later." At that, she went back to her jogging, going a bit faster now than she had earlier. A couple of minutes later, she doubled back, retracing her steps to get back to the house. On the last kilometre or so, she sped up quite a bit, sprinting on the last couple hundred meters.

She stopped near the front door, breathing and sweating heavily, and started to stretch after a minute.
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 0741, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

As you do your stretching exercises, the main door opens and a well dressed young man walks out, holding towel over his arm and a tray with what looks to be a glass pitcher of iced water and a glass in his hands. "Good morning, Miss Cynthia. A mighty nice day for a run. I am told that breakfast will be on time, as requested. May I pour you a glass of water?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:42, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Seattle] #1114

While Cynthia seemed surprised, she was grateful "Oh, sure. Thanks." Glass served, Cynthia drank half of it in one go, then went back to her stretches with a slight shiver. Despite being really sweaty, the man wouldn't really be able to smell anything: Cynthia could have been under the rain for a minute that it wouldn't have changed anything as far as that was concerned.

In the middle of her stretches, she asked "Oh, could you tell Anna we'll have people over for dinner? Maybe a dozen or so, I'm not sure yet. Someone should come around noon to give us a number. It doesn't need to be anything particularly fancy. Oh and some of those will be kids. Half a dozen or so I think."

She finished her glass and gave it back with a smile, then went inside, eager to get into the shower. While she didn't stink, which was pretty nice, she didn't really want to stay like that when she could avoid it.
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 0744, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

As you put the glass on the tray, the young man bows his head to you. "Of course, Miss Cynthia."

When you come out of the shower, you find Sandy dressed and sitting in a chair in your room. Her eyes hungrily look you up and down and she sighs. "You are so gorgeous, Cynthia. It is too bad that you are going out. How was the run?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:57, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Seattle] #1115

For a second or two, Cynthia stood there, unmoving, slightly blushing. Shaking herself, she went into the room muttering about people wanting to get into her at-the-moment-absent panties and looked for the new clothes Renee had brought. As she did, and then dressed herself, she answered "Pretty well." She grimaced slightly "Though it's a bit creepy at times, with all those trees around, and all the noises... It sometimes feels like something will suddenly appear to grab you..." She shook her head. After a minute, she added "Oh and I met some people. Apparently, the house comes with sugar cane and cotton fields, which have been left unused for a long time. I was asked what our plans were for those." She sighed "You should have seen them. I mean, the town isn't exactly rich, but even by those standards those people are poor. Anyway, some of them will come at around 17:30 to talk to us about those fields and what to do with them. And have dinner."

She looked around and asked "Claudia has already gone to breakfast?"
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 0745, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Sandy gives you a look. "People........sugarcane..........cotton. Wow, Things just do not even try to stay normal here, do they? Sounds like you had quite the run. When you say poor, how poor? Oh, and no, Claudia was looking out the window after getting dressed and say that maze out back. She went out to look at it."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:57, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1116

Cynthia looked at said window and shrugged "Poor as in 'not having had a decent meal in while'. I think. I'm pretty sure one of the kids there is deaf, and they don't have money to fix that." She shook her head and stood up "Speaking of meal... Breakfast?"
Mercy

Sandy perks up. "Breakfast sound great as I am starving. Let's go down.You can tell me all about these people you met on the run. Maybe we need to pay a visit to Mister LeBeuf?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 07:57, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1117

Cynthia nodded "It'll be a must have yes. Maybe not this morning, but it certainly would be nice to have an idea, once and for all, of what we are responsible of. I mean, if we try to list everything, for now we have a stable, a swamp, a forest, sugar cane fields, cotton fields..." She shook her head "I wonder what we'll have next... Though the main issue is not specially that there's plenty of stuff, after all it's the house's and not ours... But if there are other people who are depending on us doing the right choice, the least they could do is to tell us... Kinda hard to take good decisions when you don't even know you're supposed to take decisions at all..."
Mercy

Sandy nods as she follows you out the door. and walks next to you down the corridor to the stairs. Breakfast is waiting for you in the dining room, with several covered platters on a long sideboard. As you help yourself to the food, Claudia walks in and smiles to see you. "Hey, good morning. Nice run?" She looks at the food and shakes her head. "I will really need to get some well-fitting running gear if I am going to live here or I will certainly get fat and my girlfriends might toss me out."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:03, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1118

Between bites, Cynthia repeated to Claudia what she had just told Sandy. Once done, she asked "Did you learn anything interesting with the Maze? Found some skeletons maybe?"
Mercy

Claudia pauses between bites as you describe your run. "Wow. And you guys did not know about all of that? It sounds like this LeBeuf guy has some explaining to do" She laughs at your questions about the maze. "Hardly. I went in a few feet, but that thing is pretty choked up with vines and roots and the height does not let much light in. We need to get the gardeners in there to clean it up."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:03, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1119

Cynthia shook her head "Not yet, where would be the fun in that? I'd like to reach the centre before it's cleaned up. Though like you said, I'll need sturdy clothes to do it. Or maybe just my running gear will do..." After a few seconds, she grimaced "But I don't know when I'll have the time, and it certainly won't be today..."

Cynthia sighed lightly, and ate mostly on silence, enjoying the meal. Towards the end, she asked Claudia "Do you need anything for this morning before we leave to see this new doctor of mine?" Cynthia grimaced slightly at that. She wasn't particularly pleased to have to see a doctor, but it was...well, maybe not necessary, but certainly useful. She glanced at Sandy "Oh and I can go by myself if you want to do anything else? Driving then waiting then driving may get boring..."
Mercy
Asturday June 15th, 2075 0804, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Claudia shakes her head. "No. No, thanks. I have a couple of things to do." She looks at you and adds, "I will be thinking about you, though. I know it is just a checkup and all, but......."

Sandy holds up a hand. "And everything will be alright. But you can't me to wait here. I am driving you and that is that."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:04, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1120

Cynthia raised her hand, in mock surrender "Alright, alright, I didn't say a thing." She paused, taking a bite, then added "The worst that can happen is that the doctor tells me I need to be vaccinated again, it's not like she'll eat me or anything. You're the only ones who can do that." Cynthia froze, her mouth open. After a second, she clapped it with big eyes, starting to blush.

She shot to her feet, and grabbed her plate and flatware to bring to the kitchen.
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0806, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

The cook and her assistants are busy in the kitchen when you run in. One of the girls steps forward and holds out a hand as if to take your plate, but steps back at a signal from the cook, who looks at you closely and points to the sink. "Morning, Miss Cynthia. Sink is over there if you have a mind to do some wash up. Come see me when you are done if you want to go over the menu for the evening meal we are putting on."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:06, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1121

Cynthia nodded "Hi, sure." she went to the sink, a lot less in a hurry, and soon finished washing her things, putting them to the side to dry. After that, she went to Anna "I doubt I'll have much to say or contribute to, as far as the menu is concerned but...I'm listening. Oh and I'm not expecting miracles, I suppose you don't yet have everything stocked up. Which shouldn't be a problem in this case I think, since they'll likely prefer something filling than fancy." After that she just listened, nodding here and there, merely suggesting that some of the dinner come in the form of easily kept things such as small cakes, so that the guests could bring some back, for themselves or others they didn't bring. Of course, there would be a need to make more than necessary for a simple meal but...that wasn't really a problem.
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0810, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Anna smiles as she talks, apparently glad that you have input for the menu. When you leave the kitchen and return to the dining room, you see Claudia sitting at the table, nursing a mug of coffee. She gives you a friendly wave as you walk through the door.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:10, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1122

Cynthia answers Claudia's wave with one of her own "See you later. Should be around 14:00, but I guess we'll call. Oh and if you have news about those FBI agents before that, don't hesitate." After that, she went to put her boots on, trying to do it like she had been shown by Blackmoor, and joined Sandy to take the van and head out to her doctor's appointment.
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0812, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Sandy is outside the front door, sitting on the steps when you come out. She looks up at you and stands, nodding to you as a footman walks out to the carriage and stands ready to assist you both up. She remains silent until you get to about halfway point to the town, when she turns to you and touches your arm. "I am so sorry, Cynthia. I feel so stupid."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:12, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1123

Cynthia blinked in surprise, looking at Sandy "Sorry? What for?" She seemed completely lost as she tried to think back to what had happened recently, trying to find what could have made Sandy say that.
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0823, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

"I was in your room without asking first and it looked like you did not like that and then I said something at breakfast and you said something then left right after." She shakes her head. "I feel so dumb for a girl that is supposed to be smart. I am sorry and will try not to make you mad again."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:23, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1124

"Well, first of all, I suppose my room is your room. So that's not a problem. Second... It's not what you said that made me leave breakfast, it's what I said." She took Sandy's hand, and had her turn in her direction, before kissing her lightly. A few seconds later, she said "So nothing to worry about." She frowned "In fact, I'm the one who should say I'm sorry for making you think I was mad..."
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0823, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

"No, it's OK. I am just not very good at reading people yet, especially you. I am very glad, though, that you are not mad at me." She gives you a huge smile and sits back in the seat but does not let go of your hand unless you try to take it back.

The morning ride along the river is a bit crisp but you can already feel the mugginess in the air, although there is a slight breeze coming off the river. At the stable, the footman jumps down and assists you out of the carriage. The coachman bids you a good morning and tells you that he will be waiting for your return.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:23, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1125

Cynthia didn't try to get her hand back, as far as she was concerned, it was in the right place. In fact, she snuggled against Sandy's shoulder.

When she got down, she nodded at the doorman to thank him, but frowned when the coachman explained he would wait for them "Look, i understand that you're doing your job, but i dont want to feel like I'm holding your life in statsis or whatever. So can we agree on some rules? Like we promise to use the coach whenever possible, we give you at least a fifteen, maybe thirty, minutes heads up when we need to go somewhere or are heading back, but other than that, you're free to do whatever you want?"
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0830, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

The coachman nods and smiles. "Thank you, Miss. I will remember your kindness."

The town is waking up as you walk down the main street, but the handful of people you see nod at the two of you. The deputy at the arch tips his hat and wishes you a good day. When you get to the van, Sandy looks over at you and grins. "I am still not used to all of that. It's like we are living in a completely different world as soon as we walk past that arch, isn't it?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:30, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1126

Cynthia didn't answer. While it may look like something kind from her, it was mainly done because she didn't want to feel like his life was on hold everytime they were out of town. Or when they were in. Hell, she'd have troubles enough with all the others to not add that on top.

When Sandy expressed her feelings, she nodded "Yeah, it kinda does... Different place, different time... I'm glad they don't bow anymore though, that was..." She shook her head. After a second or two, she added "I think we have thirty minutes more minutes than we need to get there, so if you want to make a stop on the way?"
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0832, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Sandy shakes her head. "No place I need to stop at. I would rather get there early than find out there is an unexpected traffic issue that makes you late for your appointment. Is there someplace that you would like to stop at?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:32, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1127

Cynthia shook her head "Nope, nothing I can think off, let's go."

On the way, Cynthia did some research about how to make good business decisions, and farming, sugar canes and cotton in particular. At some point, she remarked "Uh, that's weird..." At Sandy's raised eyebrow, Cynthia added "Well... I've been looking into Sugar Canes, Cotton, stuff like that. Remember when you said it felt like some other place? Do you know where those two kind of fields are found? Or were anyway, since there aren't a lot nowadays. In the south. Like Mississippi and stuff like that. Not around Seattle..."

~~~~~~ OOC ~~~~~~

Not really useful, but I'll take two points in the knowledge skills Farming and Business.
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0840, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Sandy nods. "Makes sense. I would not think that the climate here would help those crops grow. What is going on, Cynthia?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 08:40, Saturday June 15th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1128

"Hell if I know..." Cynthia snorted "I guess we can expect for the strange to keep coming though..." She chuckled lightly "Note, they told me there were cotton and sugar cane fields... Not that the crops were any good." With a grimace, she added "Though given everything else, I'd bet they could be..." She shrugged "Maybe someday we'll learn everything. Let's hope we don't dislike what we learn at that point..."
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0923, Clinic, Seattle

The clinic itself appears to be on the small side,occupying an older building. Sandy walks with you into the lobby, taking one of the three chairs in the waiting lounge. The young woman behind the counter looks up as you approach and smiles that smile that receptionists everywhere have patented. "Good morning. How may I help you?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 09:23, Saturday June 15th, Doctor Neithsin's clinic, Seattle] #1129

Cynthia nodded, in ways of greetings "Hi. I have an appointment with Dr. Neithsin. I'm a bit early though, it's at 10." Having said that, Cynthia was ready to go sit with Sandy to wait for the right time.
Mercy

The receptionist smiles and refers to the monitor in front of her. "Miss Rawson? Yes, the appointment is for ten. The doctor is reviewing record and can perhaps see you earlier. I will check if you would like?" At your nod she taps her ear and lets the doctor know that you are a bit early. She smiles as she taps her ear again and nods to you. "The doctor will see you. His nurse will be right out."

You barely have time to nod before an older woman comes through a door and asks for you by name before motioning for you to join her. Once through the door, you find yourself in a corridor with several doors opening into it. "Good morning, Miss Rawson. I will get you into the examining room just after we check on your vitals." She stops at a small alcove and asks you to stand on a scale so she can get your height and weight. While there, she also gets your blood pressure, pulse, and temperature. When finished, she smiles again and leads you to a small office with an examining table, a desk, and a chair. "Please remove your clothing and put that robe on. The doctor and I will be right in."

Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 09:31, Saturday June 15th, Doctor Neithsin's clinic, Seattle] #1130

Cynthia waved at Sandy, to indicate that she was going, then followed the nurse after a nod to the receptionist. As her vitals were checked, she was mildly interested, only noting that she had grown by a few centimetres. Not that she cared too much, since it could as well have been a consequence of becoming an elf as a late growth spurt: it wasn't like she had measured herself in a long while after all. She didn't care much about her weight - if anything, a few more kilos wouldn't hurt - and not at all about any of the rest.

In the office, she looked at the robe with a sigh, and started to get undressed >>Sandy [Cynthia]: It's the third...no, fourth...time in three days that I'm asked to get naked... I see a trend I'm not sure I like much...And I'll have to again tomorrow...<<

With a grumble, she put the robe on and sat on the examination table to wait for the doctor.
Mercy

>>Cynthia [Sandy]: You are in a doctor's office so grin and bear it.<<

A middle-aged woman comes into the room. She is wearing a white smock and takes a seat at the small desk. "Good morning, Miss Rawson, I am Doctor Neithsin. I understand that you are here for a checkup?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 09:31, Saturday June 15th, Doctor Neithsin's clinic, Seattle] #1131

"Good morning." Cynthia nodded "Yes. I suppose there's nothing wrong, except for the pointy ears business, but..." she shrugged a bit uncomfortably. She had come to accept it, mostly, but wasn't completely fine with it yet. "Oh and I have to update my SIN with the right data too. It should have been flagged for it." After a small pause, she added "And maybe a question or two..."
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0931, Neithsin Clinic, Seattle

The doctor runs a standard check on you, spending some extra time at that portion of your head that had been cut open. Sitting back, she shakes her head. "Well, you are in good health, considering. Late stage UGE is lots rarer than it was a even a decade ago. Your body seems to have handled the transition well enough. Do you have any real discomfort that you want to talk about? And what are your questions?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 09:42, Saturday June 15th, Doctor Neithsin's clinic, Seattle] #1132

Cynthia grumbled "No discomfort outside of waking up one day to find that I'm not me anymore." She paused "And that I'm... Well, I already had questions about my parents, like...'Are they really my parents?' and now..." She shrugged "I suppose you'll tell me it can happen to human families, with only humans in their lineage? So I have three questions I think... Two pretty generic ones, like 'Why?', and 'What does it imply?', and a more...specific one..." She seemed a bit uncomfortable, shifting on her butt, blushing a little "I was supposed to have my period sometime next week, but... Did it change anything there?"
Mercy
Saturday June 15th, 2075 0942, Neithsin Clinic, Seattle

The doctor looks at you and nods her head. "Some very good questions, Cynthia, so let me try to answer them for you. First, yes, it is possible for UGE to occur when both parents are human, but that is very rare in Late Stage UGE. The obvious answers are that either one of your parents is an Elf or the people who raised you are not your biological parents. Both of those questions are probably for them to answer for you. Second, Why you and why now? The short answer is that I have no idea. There just is not enough data on Late Stage UGE. An interesting "fact" if you will, is that so far one hundred percent of Late Stage UGE are women and the best theory out there is that it is tied to hormonal levels. Have you recently entered into a romantic relationship? Third, what does it imply? Sadly, I have no idea. The obvious implication goes back to the first answer, that your parents are not your biological parents. Fourth, yes, it is quite likely that your period will change. It may even take a few months for your body to become regular as it adapts to the changes within you. If you are having sex and do not want children, I would certainly recommend using condoms and some sort of birth control medication. I can get you some very good pills if you need a prescription."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 09:42, Saturday June 15th, Doctor Neithsin's clinic, Seattle] #1133

"Oh." Cynthia took a minute to process all that, then grimaced "Well... I always suspected, I mean, my parents and brothers are all blond and..." she indicated her head, then grimaced again when she remembered she didn't have a single hair there "Well, mine are red."

After another pause, she sighed, then shrugged. She had already taken steps to make sure of that, so there was nothing to be done at the moment. "The... Uh... Romantic...thing..." She seemed a bit embarrassed "It was just after. But... Well... The previous few days had been pretty ectic... I won't need condoms though, the school's nurse gave me one of those subdermal implants you know? And well... There's no danger even without it." At the look of disagreement, Cynthia added "It's... Uh... Well, to get pregnant, you need a man..."

She didn't look at the doctor for a while, then sighed again "I hoped you'd say something else for my periods though, it was just now starting to becoming more regular..." After a few seconds, she smiled crookedly "If that's the only bad change, I suppose I'll survive... Oh, do you know if there's a Mage in town able to regrow hair?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012