Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangled Currents - Cynthia & Jeremiah
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:10, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1038

>>Claudia, Sandy [Cynthia]: Uh... <<

Cynthia looked confused "I'm sorry, I must confess that I don't quite understand. You're a hunter? But... What is there to hunt around here?"
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1510, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

The girl smiles and John Amos grins as he shakes his head. "You have a right nice patch of prime woodland just to the north of here and a mangrove swamp that stretches for miles hereabouts. There are lots of animals to hunt; gators, deer, birds of all kinds, muskrats, coons, and possums, just to name a few. Enough to keep the big house in meat, to be sure, Misses. Even give you some furs to trade and sell to them as can make fine things. We also keep track of any poachers and try to convince them to stay away from your land."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:10, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1039

"Oh." For a moment, Cynthia didn't add anything to that. Finally, she grimaced slightly "I don't know what I think about the rest, but I'm definitely for the 'kick poachers away' part." Of course, that wasn't exactly true. She did know something else, and that was that she didn't want to even think about how her food got in her plate. Or the kitchen anyway.

She frowned suddenly "Wait, you said there are gators? As in 'aligators'? Uh... I guess I'll have to be careful where I put my feet when I run in the mornings..."
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1510, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

John Amos chuckles a bit and Alyssa nods as she interjects. "Yes, Miss Cynthia, there are some mighty big gators in the swamp out there. They rarely come out near the house, but it does pay to be observant. Those suckers can sure move quick. But. like I said, there is usually no real trouble away from the swamps."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:10, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1040

"Yeah, except they only have to get lucky once..." She grimaced, then shrugged "Since I won't run in the swamp though, there's not much risk I suppose. Or I hope anyway..."

She sighed "Maybe you could prepare a map or something, to show us where the different species are mostly situated so that we know which places we should avoid?" She paused "It could also serve as a way to monitor populations I suppose, but I don't know the first thing about any of that so that'll be completely in your hands..." She cocked an eyebrow, looking at Claudia and Sandy. She doubted they knew much more than herself there, but it was not completely impossible...
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1511, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Both Sandy and Claudia nod their heads emphatically at you, with Claudia adding, "I agree on leaving it in your hands."

John Amos smiles and nods. "Thankee Misses. I would like to offer to take you on a tour of the swamp, though. We have us a very nice boat that will keep you mostly dry. Probably should go for a ride in the forest as well, just to keep track of your land, you know."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:11, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1041

Somehow, Cynthia didn't seem really enthused by the idea of going into the swamp "I suppose we should be happy it's not winter..." She gazed at the ceiling for a second "Maybe tomorrow afternoon? Around 16:00, or 16:30? It might be possible on Sunday, but I have no way to know in advance in what state I'll be in... Otherwise..." She shook her head "Odds are it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks..."

She frowned "As for the ride..." She shook her head "I don't know how." And from the way she said it, it was pretty obvious she wasn't eager to try...and maybe, was even a bit afraid of it. Something that Sandy wouldn't have trouble believing, given Cynthia's reaction to the donkey the day before.
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1512, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

John Amos nods. "Sure. You just let us know when it is convenient and we can show you the back half of your estate. Nothing like the swamp to give a person a real appreciation for life. I look forward to showing it to you." He and Alyssa both nod and leave the room.

After they are gone, Broadmoor nods in their direction. "John Amos may be a bit hard-spoken, but there is no finer gamesman in the area. He knows the forest and swamp like no one else, and that Alyssa is learning everything she can from him. You will not be disappointed in them, Misses." He turns to Alana and together they bring the remaining staff applicants into the room one at a time for you to meet and talk to.

Friday June 14th, 2075 1605, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

The entire interview process takes about an hour. At the end, Broadmoor and Alana both wait to hear if you will not any of the applicants

>>Cynthia [Tanya]: Let me know when you will be ready. I have sent my car to pick you up, but it will wait until you are ready, so do not feel rushed.<<
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:05, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1042

Cynthia didn't seem concerned by the "rough" language. As long as it was polite and respectful, and everyone doing its job, they could speak however they wanted. The only concern would be to know if she understood, not what she thought of it. She wasn't particularly eager to set foot into the swamp or worse, have to get so close to a horse that she'd be able to ride it...

Once everything was done, she sighed "It took just a bit more than an hour, but it felt much longer than that..." She shook her head, then glanced at the other. She felt pretty sure of herself though, so said "There's no one we don't want, so I guess you can start whenever it's appropriate. Mr. Garner is taking care of our finances, so you can see with him about the salaries I think."

>>Tanya [Cynthia]: Uh, already? We've finished our 'recruitment' session, so I'll just have to explain some stuff, grab clothes and we'll be on our way I guess. Speaking of which, we don't need to get dressed up, right?<<
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1605, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

>>There is no "already" about it dear. There is no pressure to hurry what you are doing as I know it is important. Dinner can wait until you get here. I was planning on a quiet meal in my rooms, if that is alright with you. The hotel would require nice, clean attire, but you do not need to dress up. The car will be waiting in the car park outside of Cajun Town. Ciao.<<

Broadmoor and Alana both nod and leave the room, presumably to let the others know. Sandy sits back in the chair and exhales. "Wow, that was rougher than I thought it would be. Imagine if there had really been choices to make? So, what is this about not eating here tonight?"

Claudia nods and looks at you.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:10, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1043

"Tanya invited us to eat. Almost certainly to talk about what we've been working on." She glanced at Sandy, then stood up "But before I say anything else, I need to get something to drink or I won't survive. And we should go in the living room, it'll be more comfortable."

She stood up then, and spent a couple of minutes looking for something to drink. She wasn't looking for anything alcoholic, but she was curious to see if there were some juices. Finally, glass in hand, she joined the other two in the living room. Once comfortably installed - or as comfortably as she could anyway - she sighed "I guess it's time for a story. Sandy knows most of it but it won't hurt..." She paused "Before I do though..." She looked at Claudia "You have to know that if I tell you everything, there's no going back. And it's pretty dangerous. I talked earlier about the yakuza, but what we're involved with is much dangerous than they are." She looked at Claudia patiently, waiting for her to decide if she wanted to hear. She didn't doubt - much - that she would. But it would be her own decision.
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1610, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Claudia looks around at you and Sandy. "So, I am finally going to be in on the secret? You guys sort of suck when it comes to that, you know? I was aware that something was off but wanted to wait until one of you was ready to tell me what it is. But I am in, especially if saying no gets me thrown out of the club. I rather like both of you a whole lot, probably more than is normally advisable after only a day, but there it is. At this point, I can only surmise that life without the two of you would be so much more boring. Saying that, I am a bit scared by the whole Yak and "something worse" then the Yaks bit, but I would like to hear about it."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:10, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1044

"Hum. Yeah, well..." she shrugged a bit awkwardly. "Alright." Cynthia nodded. She didn't start to talk immediately though, instead gathering her thoughts. "I'd been working on a small program, analysing independent news reports, markets, etc. to get a...a 'feel' of regions of the world. It painted the map in green when everything was going well and red when it went...no so well. On Sunday, there was a red blip in Bogota: that was the beginning of it all. You see..." For maybe ten or fifteen minutes, Cynthia told the two other girls what she'd been involved with, and pretty much everything she knew about it, showing pictures whenever appropriate. In fact, the only thing she didn't say was why that Marisa woman wanted to recruit her for.

She didn't talk too much about the raid at her apartment nor the Turkish tea house though. She did say it happened and how it indeed, but she didn't really spend too much time talking about how she felt about that. At first glance, she didn't seem too stressed by it though.
Mercy
Sandy is staring at you and Claudia has had her mouth open APM st from the start. She shuts her mouth and speaks. "Holy crap! You two are involved in some serious shit. I suppose you now have to kill me if I leave? In that case I better stay. After all, someone has to keep you guys out of trouble, right?"

"So this Tanya Marisart is involved? Never would have guessed. I know my dad lusts after her."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:25, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1045

Cynthia snorted "We wouldn't kill you no." She paused "After all, it would void the contract with the house. No, instead we'll just lock you in the basement." She frowned "Do we have a basement?" She shook her head "Probably, and a creepy cave somewhere too..."

She grinned "More seriously... Yeah, it's pretty serious. Oh, speaking about it," she glanced at Sandy "Bogota may be postponed a bit, but we may wait in New York to try and find a smoking gun." She looked at Claudia "Not sure how that would go though."

She seemed pensive for a second, then shrugged "We'll se later. As for Tanya, yeah. And I suppose plenty of people share your father's stance on the subject. Anyway, she wants to see us, probably to talk about what I found yesterday and this morning."
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1625, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Claudia smiles. "Thank goodness for not killing me, although the basement sounds pretty severe. Yeah, dad has it pretty bad for her. I remember him talking to one of his friends just the other day. The subject of the gala came up and they were talking about the women that would show up there and her name came up. Dad said he would bang that.............uh, you know..........in a skinny second. The other guy, who I did not see through the barely open door, asked about mom and dad just laughed and said it would be worth it and he could do it and get away with it anyway. Oh, and I have been to new York. Four times, in fact. Maybe I can help you there?"
Mercy

Claudia smiles. "Thank goodness for not killing me, although the basement sounds pretty severe. Yeah, dad has it pretty bad for her. I remember him talking to one of his friends just the other day. The subject of the gala came up and they were talking about the women that would show up there and her name came up. Dad said he would bang that.............uh, you know..........in a skinny second. The other guy, who I did not see through the barely open door, asked about mom and dad just laughed and said it would be worth it and he could do it and get away with it anyway. Oh, and I have been to new York. Four times, in fact. Maybe I can help you there?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:25, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1046

"yeah well, from what I've seen from my admittedly small sample, people in those kinds of events only think about having sex, preferably with anyone but their own spouse." Cynthia shook her head, clearly not thinking highly of such behaviour. It wasn't clear if it was just the "cheating" part she disapproved of, or even the "sleeping around" one though. She snorted "As for your dad, Tanya would probably laugh it off, and explain that to her it's a weapon among others. Or something like that. I think. Maybe."

She shrugged "Regarding New York... Well, if you want to come, we'll have to get you a jacket. I'm afraid we won't have time for more now, but that should be pretty easy. If you decide right now at least." she paused, frowning, then asked "You realise though that we'd be running after a killer, right? For me it's actually safer than here given who wants me to change my diet for a lead based one, but for you... Why would you want to expose yourself to that?" the question was obviously asked out of curiosity, without even a hint of suspicion.
Mercy

Claudia gives you a pensive look then shakes her head. She steps forward and puts a hand on a shoulder of both you and Sandy. "Listen, you two. I have never in my entire life felt more part of something, part of a family, than I do with you guys. So, unless you want me off the team, I am on it with everything I have. So not more secrets from me, right? I am a fairly decent technomancer." She holds up her hands. "I know. very scary. But I will not use those skills to ever hurt either of you. I want to be here. I want to be with you. I want to share this life you two have with each other. I will do anything I can to convince you guys to let me stay around and be with you."

She steps back and nods. "My parents have a big apartment in New York. They would not even know we were there if you want to stay there a few days. It is not like this place big, but it is pretty big for New York."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:25, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1047

For a few seconds, Cynthia didn't react, obviously surprised by the hand on her shoulder, struggling to find how she should react to that. While she had recently improved, there were some occasions where her old self, completely lost in social interactions, came back to the surface...such as at times like these. Finally, she coughed a bit, and shook her head when Claudia stepped back "The question here is not so much if we want you to stick around, but more if you want to stick your neck in that particular can of worms. If you're sure, I'll call someone to get you at least some protection. Might not be needed, but as we saw two days ago...it could make a huge difference. As for the apartment... It could be nice but..." She slightly grimaced "If we mess up, the apartment could get trashed. It's been known to happen after all. But more importantly, it could be linked to your parents and get them in troubles. Not that I'm expecting we'll mess up that bad but..."

She grinned "It would be a nice way to piss them off though. Anyway, that would be an option we can consider when we get there." She paused, writing a message to Paige "Oh, what's your sizes for the jacket?"
Mercy

Claudia nods. "OK, fair enough. To be as direct as possible, Yes, I want to stick my head in the same noose you two already have. I want to share the danger and the fun and the stories, and this place." Her voice gets a lot lower, almost a whisper. "And both of you."

She shakes her head, almost as if she is not sure she said that last bit out loud then looks you in the eye and gives you her jacket size.

>>Cynthia [Paige]: So soon? What can I do for you?<<
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:25, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1048

Cynthia nodded, a bit surprised. Though... Well, she was in it and no one had forced her at gun point to continue after all, so maybe it wasn't so strange after all... "Alright." Hearing that last bit, Cynthia mimicked the carp for a moment, then glanced at Sandy. In the end, she did something she had become quite good at...and stuck her head in the sand, ignoring it. Maybe she hadn't heard right after all... She did blush a bit though...

>>Paige [Cynthia]: Yep, so soon. Since I have to cancel I thought best to warn you as soon as possible.<< She paused >>Paige [Cynthia]: Oh wait no, that's not you I have to cancel. I want another jacket, same outfit, I'm sending you the sizes. Will that be alright?<<
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1626, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

>>Cynthia [Paige]: Sure. I can do that. When do you need it?<<

While you are sending the reply to Paige, you see that Sandy has not missed the last words Claudia had said. She smiles and takes one of Claudia's hands and then moving to take one of yours and smiling at you.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:25, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1048

>>Paige [Cynthia]: Same as the rest?<<

Cynthia looked at her hand in Sandy's, then at Claudia's. She looked confused. For an instant, it looked like she was about to say something, but whatever she wanted to say stayed in her throat. Unless what she planned to say was a lame "Uh..."
Mercy

>>Cynthia [Paige]: Yeah, I guess so. This is pretty easy. See you then.<<

Sandy pulls Claudia with her as she moves to you. She drops your hand and puts her hand behind your neck to pull your head down for a prolonged, very sensual kiss. Her eyes are a bit mischievous as she then turns to Claudia and does the same to her. After kissing both of you she steps back a bit and grins. "I just had to get that out of the way, just in case there was any doubt as to my vote on the matter."

Claudia licks her lips and stares at Sandy for a moment then nods as she turns to you. "Is this part alright with you, too? It won't work without you full in. You have talked to me about risking my life to be with you, are ready to risk your heart to be with me?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:26, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1049

While she would want to pretend to be surprised by this, it would have been more hypocrite than Cynthia was prepared to be. Hadn't she thought about it when she had first seen the portrait of the three of them after all? While she wasn't surprised, it still came as a shock. She looked silently at the two other girls her eyes wide open and her fingers pressed on her lips. Finally, she managed to stammer "But, but... I'm with her..." With one hand, she indicated Sandy "Wait, you mean... You want... The three of us? But..."

She was babbling. She knew she was. She knew exactly what this was about. Somehow though, the rational part of her brain had taken some impromptu holidays, leaving a moron at the controls. The moron finally decided to do something smart - or at least not completely stupid - and emptied her glass of water.

A bit calmer, Cynthia looked at Claudia, then Sandy, then back at Claudia "I... Uh... " She breathed deeply, then continued more or less steadily "You have to realise that I'm far, far, from experience in any of that. And...pretty bad on some of those aspects." She grimaced "As you've probably just seen. It's been barely more than a day with Sandy..." She paused, then added almost as an afterthought "The good point from your side is that we do not have much of a head start I suppose..." She shook her head "But... What I'm trying to say I suppose is that I have no idea how that works..."
Mercy

Sandy nods at your question and Claudia steps forward a bit, not entering your personal space, but close to it as she nods her head. "Yes, you are not off to much of a head start and you do not have to worry about this being new. I have a good bit of experience with another girl, but two? Never before, so this will all be new to me as well. Besides neither of you are like my rather fickle ex and I have no idea how to please either of you yet, so that will be a very big open area for all of us." She looks you up and down. "You are very beautiful, both of you are. And I bet neither of you really believes that. But it is true. I see two beautiful women in front of me, standing here in the same room and my body and mind want both of you. I cannot really explain it, but I hope that you get the idea. I think that we are embarking on a long journey together and that we will grow in love for each other. Love that no one can take away or sunder apart. Call me crazy, but there it is."

Sandy is staring at her with her mouth open. "You are fucking crazy, Claudia. You said that so much better than how I could have said it yet I know that I believe it all." She turns to face you. "I am willing to let our love expand a bit to include another, but you are my first love and I swore an oath to you and myself that I would never hurt you. You know how I feel, but how do you feel, Cynthia?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:26, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1050

"You're both crazy." Cynthia muttered. There wasn't any heat in there though, as if she were pretty fine with it "But when I said I'm new to this it's... Well... All of it. Starting with kisses. And sentiments."

She paused for a moment, maybe almost a minute. Finally, she looked at Claudia "I think she should kiss me now before I have time to overthink it?"
Mercy

Claudia smiles and apparently does not need a second invitation. She steps forward and takes your head in her hands as she moves her mouth to gently brush your lips. That brush is just the beginning, although she does not push too hard, respecting that you might have reservations. Still, the kiss is filled with emotion as she eventually pushes a bit harder and you feel the tip of her tongue push against your lips.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:26, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1051

There was some hesitation on Cynthia's side. In the beginning at least. At some point, she put her hands behind Claudia's thighs to hold onto something, and melt into the kiss, opening her lips under Claudia's probing. Finally at some point, she remembered to use her own tongue, and started doing just that.

After maybe a minute, but it could have easily be twice that time - or half - she interrupted the kiss by laying back into her seat. She glanced at Sandy: she didn't look guilty but...she was a bit...unsure...of what she'd find on her face.
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1628, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

The look on Sandy's face leaves you in no doubt that she approves of you kissing Claudia. She actually motions for you to go back to it.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:28, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1052

While it felt odd to Cynthia to be kissing a girl...Her new girlfriend probably...in front of the other, she was brought back to Claudia when she brushed her fingers on Cynthia's cheek. Cynthia then tightened her grip on Claudia's legs, and resumed the kiss, with no reservation anymore despite the odd position she was in.
Mercy
Cynthia feels a pair of hands on her shoulder and cheek that she is pretty sure do not belong to Claudia, since she can still feel where those are. When you turn your face, you see Sandy looking at you closely. "Shhhh, love, it is OK." Sandy gets in a long kiss before letting Claudia get another one. The reaction from your body is predictable and..............very nice. Yes, very nice, indeed. Then Claudia's lips leave yours and fasten on Sandy's mouth and you can see their tongues dancing for a bit. Sandy breaks that kiss and looks at you. "Is it alright, Cynthia? Does it seem OK to have us all kissing and watching Claudia and me kiss? It has to be alright for all of us for this to work out."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:30, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1053

Cynthia shifted a bit on her seat, almost massaging Claudia's legs but not moving her hands from there. She'd be tempted to put those elsewhere otherwise, to...deal...with the heat she felt in her belly. Alright a bit lower than that. Fine, all the way down. She didn't look angered, shocked or even disturbed by Sandy kissing Claudia "Why would I be?" She shook her head, and answered "But...yeah, I'm alright with it." She blushed, and mumbled "In fact I want in on it."

She moved a bit again, as the red on her cheek deepened and reached her ears, then shook her head "But we'll be late if we continue for much longer..."
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1630, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Sandy and Claudia both smile as you say you want in and they make sure that you feel invited. Claudia feels your hands on her thighs and lets Sandy take over kissing you as she kneels next to you and places her hands far up your thighs, touching you where you are feeling the heat. She keeps her head near your lap and inhales deeply. "Mmmm. So nice. When did you say we had to be there?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:30, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1053

As Claudia's hands start to reach under her skirt, Cynthia glanced at Sandy for a second, then back at Claudia. She blushed even more furiously when Claudia inhaled. In a raspy voice, her own excitation increasing, she answered "The car should be here soon. And..." She squirmed "We have to go by Renee. I don't have anything else than this." She paused "I don't have panties other than those..." And from what she felt, those panties were about to have a need for washing pretty soon if Claudia continued...
Mercy

Claudia has her hands on your upper thighs but does not move them higher.................yet. She keeps her heads lowered, her eyes focused on what she can see at the vee of your legs. "If you let me take them off, they will stay dry. From what I can tell, if you leave them on, they are going to get very wet even if I do nothing else. You are a very sensual woman." She finally looks up at you, smiling. "I will stop if you want me to, but you did not say when we had to be there. Is there some wriggle room in the schedule that we can take advantage of? Or we could just say that this is foreplay for what I hope happens tonight. Your choice."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:30, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1054

"We..." she looked around for a second, then focused back on Claudia "When she sent the car, Tanya said it would wait for us at the entrance, so..." The heat between her legs calling for release, she looked Claudia in the eyes and nodded, shifting her hips a bit to allow her easier access.
Mercy

Claudia smiles and reaches her hands up to remove your panties before lowering her mouth to lick and kiss you. Sandy had been good, but was inexperienced. Claudia definitely knows her way around a pussy and she begins to show you her skill in that area. In no time she has you writhing and you feel Sandy's hand as it reaches out to you, allowing you to grab onto it like a lifeline. Her mouth covers yours, adding to the overall effect of what is happening to you. One tongue dances in your mouth while another does the same in your sex and the double affect is magical. Soon, your moans into Sandy's mouth turn into cries then yells and still she does not stop her relentless probing of your mouth, just as Claudia does not stop her probing of your pussy. The explosive climax is the most powerful you have ever experienced and leaves you drained and weak. You are pretty sure that sure that you would not be able to stand on your own if you had to so you just stay seated.

Claudia rises and moves to kiss Sandy, then you, and you can taste yourself on her lips. After a few seconds, Claudia steps back and looks down on you. "I will go get something to clean you up with." She leaves the room.

Sandy is still holding your hand and you realize for the first time that you must have clenched very hard as her she winces when you squeeze again. "God, Cynthia, that looked super hot. I hope that I....."

She is interrupted by Claudia returning. "You will soon be able to give as good as that or better. For myself, I have to admit that I have never been as inspired as I was just then. I think it has to with the difference between being in lust and being in love. Everything just seemed so much more powerful and full of meaning." She kneels down and begins to gently wash you, using the cloth tenderly to avoid any pain. When done, she looks back up at your face. "I hope that was worth being a bit late. I will show both of you what I was doing, starting tonight, if you like."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:30, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1055

When she finally graduated from a shivering mass of flesh to a barely functional individual, Cynthia looked at Sandy's hand "Uh... Sorry, it... That was..." she gasped as Claudia's cloth passed on her clitoris, then nodded "Yeah, I uh...want more of that...definitely..." She nodded "Tonight. Sure."

She looked at Sandy, still holding her hand, and pulled her gently as she looked at Claudia "Maybe you could...?"
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1650, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Sandy gasps a bit but beams at you for the suggestion. "But......but do we have the.............."

Claudia turns to her and takes her other hand then kneels in front of her. "Like I said earlier., we have the time if we want to make it. Do you want to make it?"

Sandy whispers back. "Fucking aye yes. I do, yes."

"Then just relax, Sandy. At least to begin with."

Claudia gives you a smile then turns it to Sandy as she slips her hands under her skirt and slides her panties off, laying them on the floor behind her. Now it is your turn to watch her crazy good skills at pleasing a woman and the effect is amazing. Sandy is yelling both your names as she experiences a buildup to two powerful orgasms that rip through her body, causing her to buck into Claudia's face. When Sandy is coming down from the second high, Claudia pulls away and stands up to lean over and kiss first Sandy then you. Watching, you get an idea of what you must have looked like while recovering from what Claudia had done to you.

Sandy looks over at you and licks her lips as she pants. "Hey. Cynthia, do we have time for one more? You will have to start, though, as I am worn out."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 16:50, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1056

While Claudia worked her magic on Sandy, Cynthia caressed both girls, mostly playing with their hair but kissing a neck here, a hand there, running her fingers on a spine and so on. When Sandy talked about doing it once more, Cynthia's mouth worked for a bit without a sound coming out, but she then turned to Claudia. It was only fair after all, but... "I... Well, we... Only did it once, so... We're no experts... But... If you want?"

Before Claudia answered, she added "I don't think I could do it just like that though, I'd need to...well..." With a hand, she caressed Claudia's arm.
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1710, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Claudia smiles and stands. "Tell you what. I will wait until tonight to let you two assault me. We can take our time and learn together. How about that?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 17:10, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1057

"You're sure?" Cynthia seemed to hesitate. She was ready to give it a shot, but she didn't think she'd be able to just remove Claudia's panties and do that. Maybe someday, but for now, she wanted, needed, to take things slow before reaching that spot.

When Claudia expressed that she was, indeed, sure, she nodded "Well, alright then." She paused "I'll wash my face a bit and we can go then."

A bit awkwardly, she picked her panties on the ground in her hand, and walked to the bathroom. She started by putting said panties where it belonged, then washed her face. At least she didn't have to do her hair again... A couple of minutes later she came out. When she reached the entrance, she grabbed her boots "Hum... Some help here?"
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1717, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Broadmoor appears out of nowhere. "May I assist you, Miss? Here sit down and I will get those on. Did Renee show you the secret to getting them on and off in a hurry?" At your shake of your head, he smiles. "Then let me, if you would allow?"

At your nod, he goes to one knee and gives you a short instruction on how to do it quickly. It is actually easy to learn and makes it so much easier than waiting for a partner. About the time he has demonstrated the technique and you ahve done it yourself three times, Sandy and Claudia come into the hall. "Sorry about the delay, Cynthia. I was helping Sandy with her boots and they just took forever to get on."

Broadmoor gives you a wink and at an ahem, a maid shows up with three shawls. He takes them from her and passes them out. "It may get a bit chilly on the way home tonight, Misses."

He walks with you to the large door and escorts you outside, where you immediately notice that the front walk is about three times as wide as it used to be and there is an large oval of stoned pavement in front of the house. There is also a large carriage pulled by two huge horses. A tall man in a fancy dark suit and carrying a long whip in one hand is standing at the bottom of the steps to the veranda. He removes his top hat and bows low. Broadmoor sweeps his hand at the man. "This is James Bent, Your carriageman. He and his two stable boys answered the ads after you had completed the earlier interviews. I hired him conditional to your approval. He and the two young men he has taken on as stable hands will room down at the stable. I can dispense with his services if you do not approve."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 17:10, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1058

Cynthia stiffened when Broadmoor appeared. She followed numbly the instructions, putting and removing her boots as instructed but the only thing on her mind was that he was here. Where just minutes before they... She had yelled... If her cheeks had been red before, sometimes, on occasions... The only way to reasonably describe them would be crimson. And not just her cheeks, it went from the top of her neck to the tip of her ears.

In much the same way, she took the shawl and followed the two other girls...her two girlfriends...two... She followed them outside. While she barely noticed the changes in the front walk, she cannot do anything else when confronted by a carriage, of all things... Her mouth opened wide, she stared at the huge thing completely dumbfounded. The good thing was that she completely forgot her previous problem. But...

She looked at the two horses with a mix of dread and fascination as she answered absent-mindedly to Broadmoor "Uh... No, no, it's alright I suppose. But... A carriage?" Her eyes went back to the horses "Wait, you said 'stable'? Those horses are ours!? What else is there??"
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1720, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Broadmoor looks at you with a questioning face. "I am sorry, Miss. I do not fully understand the question. But if you are referring to the stable, you have four nice riding horses along with the two pulling your carriage."

One of the footmen that had hired earlier comes out of the house and moves to stand at the side of the open top carriage. Even in your slight daze, you realize that he is dressed in fine clothes, not the worn clothes he had showed up in, Taking a look around, you notice that the made and Broadmoor are also dressed appropriately for their positions in the house. James will motion to the carriage and Sandy links arms with both you and Claudia, leading you both to the conveyance. "No time for gawking, you two. It is better than walking, right?"

Claudia seems about as surprised as you are, but she allows Sandy to lead her and you down to the carriage, where the footman helps you in and makes sure that you know where the blankets are in care there is a chill.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 17:20, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1059

"Four riding horses." Cynthia nodded "Of course..."

Grabbed by Sandy, she followed and sat in the carriage "It's better than walking... I suppose..." She shook her head "Next they'll tell us we grow our own food... Everytime I think I've finally understood the house, there's something more... Not that it's bad but..." She sighed "Hopefully in a few days we'll know everything..."

She paused, then snorted "Note, we could very well learn new things a year from now... I don't know what would surprise me the most... Anyway... Do you think he knows we're stopping at Renee? Not that it's a long walk, but it's not exactly the other side of the world from the house either and here we are..."
Mercy
Friday June 14th, 2075 1722, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle

Once you are settled in, the coachman and the footman step up to the front seat and Brent uses the whip to gently tickle the right side horse, getting him moving down the lane. then places the whip in a stand at his side while he uses voice commands to guide the horses after that. The lane is a bit bumpy as some of the paving stones are either still missing or broken, but it is not a bad ride. As you reach the intersection with the river lane, you can see that there have been some improvements made on the boat house and some kids are fishing off a short dock there. They all jump to their feet and race to the lane to bow or curtsy as you go by. As it is daylight, still, the sconces along the now much wider river path are not lit. You pass two couples walking in the direction of your house and the ladies both curtsy as the men bow and doff their hats as they wish all three of you a good evening.

The end of your journey is a wide area of large paving stones in front of a large stable that you had not noticed before. A young boy and girl come running from inside the building and the boy grabs the bridle of the right hand horse as the girl does a nice imitation of a curtsy. The footman steps down from his seat and comes around to assist you out of the carriage. An obviously pregnant woman walks out of the small house adjacent to the stable and nods to you as the coachman steps down. "Good eve to you, Misses. I hope as my husband has not made the journey too difficult for you?"

Sandy and Claudia have both stepped down from the carriage but are mostly like automatons, staring at the stable.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 17:22, Friday June 14th, Serenity, Cajun Town, Seattle] #1060

As the journey goes on, Cynthia's mood seem to sour a bit. When she stepped down from the carriage, she's frowning. She looked around, a bit curious, and nodded to greet their...employee's...wife "A few bumps here and there, but that was the road, nothing to worry about. However..." She seemed to hesitate before saying anything more. She seemed really ill at ease "Could you please make it known that I don't like people bowing or curtsying for me? I know they mean well but it makes me really uncomfortable... I'm not royalty or anything." She snorted "And even if I were, respect should be shown another way. I don't know how, probably by just making us feel like we belong like anyone else here. But not with...that..."

She shook her head. After a second, she grimaced "I'm not angry or anything but... Please?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012