Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangled Currents - Cynthia & Jeremiah
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 14:58, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - One of hundreds Stuffer Shacks, Seattle] #797

Cynthia sighed "No, it's not as simple as a Elf Poser thing, makeup or whatever." She let a couple of seconds go, then shrugged "My jacket fits well enough. Or should anyway, it was not a tight fit anyway so it'll be good. But you may have heard about the mercenary activities of the last few days? Thing is, we ran into them, and it didn't go too well. So I'll need better stuff." She seemed pensive a moment, then added "And I have a trip planned to Bogotá that I can't really avoid. So given the situation there... I'm thinking I'll need one of those complete body armours with the helmet that goes with it. Might be overkill, but better safe than sorry. And one of those high-end stuff corp execs wear, that's armoured too but doesn't look like it." She rubbed her chin and with a smile continued "Oh and one of those nifty cloaks that can make you invisible. As long as you don't move anyway."

She paused, then looking at Sandy, asked "As for Sandy... Maybe a good jacket like the one you sold me would be enough?"

~~~~~~ OOC ~~~~~~

So I'm thinking:
Berwick Suit (or dress if one of the two insist Cynthia has to get the dress not the suit), Ulysses Coat, Full Body Armour (with helmet) and Ruthenium Polymer Cloak. All of that with a full load of options, for a total of ¥82k. Complete description in spoilers.
And for Sandy, an Armoured jacket with a couple of options should be good.

[ Spoiler ]
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1502- Taylor's Place, Seattle

Taylor looks at your list and blanches a bit. "Frag, girl, this is some crazy drek you want here. You got the ching to cover this? And this stuff is custom fitted so when do you think you will be needing it?" She shakes her head. "Let me go check the slots and see if I got anything like this on hand."

As she walks away, Sandy looks at you. "Why do you need all of that? And what is this Bogota thing? Am I going with you?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:02, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #798

With a snort, Cynthia answered "Of course I can pay, who do you take me for? As for when..." She shrugged "Yesterday?" Before anyone can say anything, she waved away "Monday morning would be my time limit."

When Taylor went away, Cynthia grumbled "She didn't wait to hear about weapons... Not that I need much, but still..." She shook her head, then answered Sandy's questions "Why, because I sure as hell don't want to be shot at with nothing on my back. And if I'm going to Bogota, which is not really a question in my case, I really want to be prepared. Better have it and not need it and all that. The why..." she paused for a couple of seconds "I'll cover that in the van. It's that Tanya thing. As for you... If you want? It'll be pretty dangerous given the local situation, but...It would be nice if you did."
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1504- Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy's eyes open a bit wider as it hits her. "Frag, Cynthia, are you aware of what is happening down there right now? It is almost pure anarchy; even worse than the Barrens from what little is coming from the news. Damn straight I am com..................."

She is interrupted as you hear Taylor coming back. The woman is smiling, in a sort of calculated predatory manner. "You might be in luck. Depends on you, actually. I certainly got nothing that will custom fit you here in the shop, but I have connections, so don't get your panties in a twist over it. It can be possible if you got some extra ching hanging around. I can take your measurements and send them off and band, there you are. I would think a nice Berwick for your dressy stuff. You want the pantsuit or the dress? That I can have shipped in by Saturday, Sunday tops. the extra is plus five percent for the cost and another plus five percent for the rush shipping. The FBA is a whole different thing, though. That has to come from a different source and he is a bit picky about his customers. Good news is that he lives in Seattle. His standard rush fee is about plus twenty percent and I might be able to get it here by Sunday if he is in a good mood. Now, he has a standing offer to reduce the overall fee by ten percent if the buyer will have sex with him."

Taylor stops talking and looks at you.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:04, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #799

From the way Cynthia looked at Sandy, it was obvious she had things to say. She refrained from doing so at the moment though, and instead listened to Taylor "So ten percent for the berwick thing? Sure. As for pants or dress..." she seemed to hesitate "I'm not sure... Depends on the style I suppose..." she frowned then "And I'll take the twenty percent from that other source. Maybe I should ask a big gay troll to buy that for me though..." She snorted disdainfully "What about the cloak?"

~~~~~~ OOC ~~~~~~

Suit + Coat = ( 15.2 + 11 ) x 1.1 = 28.82k
FBA + helmet = ( 25 + 12.8 ) x 1.2 = 45.36k
Cloak = 18k
Total: 92.18k
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1505- Taylor's Place, Seattle

Both Taylor and Sandy burst out laughing at the troll comment. Taylor wipes her eyes. "I may never get that picture out of my mind. Now the cloak I just put in the pipeline so it should be here by tomorrow night, but I won't be open for pick ups at that time, so let's call it Saturday and I can get you that and the Berwick at the same time. Got to make a decision on the suit or dress, though. Nothing wrong with a good looking woman in a snazzy pantsuit. Gives the look of confidence and authority. If you agree, I do your measurements now and send them off."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:04, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #800

Cynthia shrugged "Yeah well." She thought in silence for a second "Let's go with the pants then. Plus it'll be much easier to move in pants than in a dress. Delivery works for Saturday I suppose. Better than tomorrow anyway." She grimaced a bit "So measure away..."

As Taylor proceeded, Cynthia complied to the instructions (without too much grumbling when she needed to remove her clothes). At some point, she said "For Sandy I'm thinking pretty much the same armoured jacket than you sold me a while back. Should work well enough." After a minute or two, she added "Oh, that reminds me. I'll need some of that Victorinox stuff. A dagger and a sword I suppose. Not sure I'll ever use the sword but... I'll need another weapon too, something less...visible...than my riffle. Maybe a SMG or one of those machine pistol things." appearing less than happy, she continued "And I'll need new ammo. Something that can hurt spirits, since I suppose Stick & Shocks don't work too well. I'll need some too by the way, I used a few recently."

~~~~~~ OOC ~~~~~~

Victorinox dagger is at ¥1250, 14R, the sword at ¥1500, 14R too.
For the weapon, I'm thinking Ultimax 70 with Concealable holster, electronic firing, gecko grip and trigger removal, for a total of ¥2100 and only 10R.
Ammo will have to be APDS, probably 100, so ¥1200 (and 12F, but who checks the ammo, eh?), and a good 100 of Stick & Shocks, so ¥800 at 6R.
Finally for Sandy, Armour jacket with Fire resistance 4, Insulation 4, Nonconductivity 4 and electrochromic clothing should be more than enough, at ¥4500, and only availability 4.

Grand total would be at ¥103'530. Guess Cynthia is making someone rich today...
Mercy

Taylor has you move to a small booth to one side and step into it after you remove your clothes down to the underwear. "C'mon. This is the latest in the measurement department. It will take your exact sizes and store them for me so I can call them up any time. Don't be shy............I dare say your girlfriend won't mind a good look. I will send these over to my contacts and they will match them to your needs."

As you stand in the cubicle, she listens to your list of requirements and nods her head when she is done. "You starting a war someplace? Yeah, I can get all of that. Should be able to pick it up on Saturday with the Berwick. You better have enough scratch for all this or someone is going to be very disappointed."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:04, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #801

Cynthia grumbled for as long as she stood in that cubicle, a bit pissed off - and embarrassed - that she had to stand naked for the second time in the day. She stood with her hands more or less hiding what she could, without really seeming to do it on purpose "I'm not starting a war no. Just trying to not be a victim of one." She snorted "And yes, again, I do have the cash. Well, it's in the bank for now but... Since I suppose you'll want a 'stick, I'll have it Saturday."

After a while, as she gets scanned, she muttered "You'll know my body better than I do myself." Thinking about something, she asked out loud "Can you send me a copy of that scan? Maybe I can do something of it..."
Mercy

Once you get in the cubicle, Taylor pulls a privacy curtain across the opening and, all in all, the scan takes about thirty seconds and you are told you are done and can get dressed. Taylor nods and grins at you. "Sure, you can have a copy, but you will be disappointed. I have the master and so can keep it on file here and use it when needed. The copies I send out are one-time-use jobs and disintegrate into junk once used or if someone tries to copy it. Still, you can have one if you like. You know, I never really pictured you as the sword and knife type. You sure you want to go that expensive?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:05, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #802

Cynthia shrugged, apparently unconcerned. Taylor might be good at her job, but handling data, that was hers. She didn't think she'd be unable to make a copy of it, to make a 3d model of herself. Not she would do much with it, but get to know herself. Weird way, probably, but she hadn't exactly grown into her body so...

When she exited the booth, decent once again, she shook her head "Yeah well, I didn't exactly picture me as an elf either so... From what I understand, Victorinox is able to change shape with some 'trix magic. Turns out I'm pretty good at this sort of stuff, so I should be able to get nice things. And by nice things, I mean stuff no one will think is a weapon. That, means I'll have a pretty good advantage when someone tries to kidnap me. Again." She grimaced a bit "Of course, it also means I'll have to learn how to use those, but it shouldn't be too hard to get the basics. At least enough to convince someone to take care of himself and forget all about me. I hope."
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1507- Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy looks up. "I might be able to show you a couple of things. Used to be pretty good with a knife and I know a girl who is aces with a sword that might be able to teach you."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:07, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #803

Cynthia nodded "Sure, why not." She seemed to think about that for a second "Though I have no idea when we'll be able to fit that in the planning." She shrugged "We'll see I suppose."

Turning to Taylor, she asked "I'm all set I think, so if there's nothing else you need?"
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1507- Taylor's Place, Seattle

Taylor nods. "Yeah, the money on Saturday. I will have what I can get for you, but remember that the guy said the FBA won't be ready for you until some time on Sunday. I will know more when you come over to get your stuff. Nice doing business with you. Try to stay out of trouble." He laughs gently as you leave.

Sandy turns to you and gives you a look. "You were going to tell me about Bogota, right?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:07, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #804

"I won't need the FBA in Seattle anyway. Unless those fragging mercenaries take the City however anyway." She shrugged then waved goodbye "See you on saturday then."

Outside, on the way to the van, Cynthia nodded at Sandy's question "Well, there's not much to say really. It's just that the situation there was engineered by Liston Pharmaceuticals, a corporation owned by Sampson Industries who happen to also own stuff like Avila Transports, Grainger Manufacturing, etc. Whatever they're doing here is only a small piece of the action. I think what is happening in Bogotá is the real deal though, or at least a lot more important short term." She rubbed her chin, pensive "In fact, I think what they're doing here is in prevision of what would happen there. So if we stop things from happening there, we'll have plenty of time to deal with stuff here. But to do that, I need to be on site. I could hack Hosts from here, but for most of the things I need to find out, I'll need to be there. Which is why, while I have no intention of going in the middle of the fights, I'm taking as many precautions as I can beforehand."
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1508- Outside Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy has a somewhat thoughtful look on her face as you reach the van. "So, if this is going to be dangerous enough for you to need some sort of heavy armor, why do I only need a jacket? Neither one of us is supposed to be exposed to that sort of combat situation, but if we do, then you are safe. Trying to get rid of me so soon?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:08, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Taylor's place, Seattle] #805

"That's because while you can stay outside, in a vehicle or something, to do your thing with drones and are thus less likely to get directly into trouble, I may have to go on site, whatever site that is, to be able to hack things. It's a hell of a lot easier in some cases to direct connect after all. And in some instances, there's no other way. And you can bet that those site will have security that won't like me being there. Given what the mercenaries have shown here and in Bogotá, I expect they'll show their disagreement quite...explicitly. Which is why...well, all this. Plus with the helmet of the FBA, it'd be impossible to recognise me, which is kind of a good point." Cynthia snorted "So no, I'm not trying to get rid of you, it's 'only' a jacket because you can wear it anywhere and while it's not as good as the FBA, it's not that different. Probably even better than those fashion things." With an amused smirk, she asked a question of her own "Why, are you already trying to suck my bank account dry?"
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1509- Outside Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy blushes then leans in to kiss you. "No, silly, I was worried that you meant to do exactly what you have just said you will do. I was really worried the last time and now I will be worried even more. I am sorry for teasing."

She opens the door to the van for you and climbs in after. "So, where to?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:09, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Outside Taylor's place, Seattle] #806

Cynthia. blinked a few times, a bit confused. By the time she focused back, Sandy had pulled away from the kiss, so she said "That's why I'm taking precautions. And, it's not like I'll be alone, there'll be that guy, Spokane. Maybe. Or someone else anyway. Plus, you were the one bleeding on the ground you know, so in terms of worry..."

She shook her head, and got in the van. She thought about the question for a moment, fiddling with her ring "Well... There's one thing I want to do and one I ought to do. First, go to the University to apply, second go to the relevant government organisation to report a small change to make on my SIN... I'd really like to do the first one first, but I'm afraid there'll be a problem if they check the SIN. So..."
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1511- Outside Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy nods and gets the van rolling. "Government office it is. The Guide says about fifteen minutes. And, really, I am very glad that you are getting the protection. I just hope that you do not need it." While driving she reaches out a tentative hand and places it on your leg.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:11, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Outide Taylor's place, Seattle] #807

"Better safe than sorry and all that." Cynthia shrugged. She put her hand on Sandy's but...didn't try to remove it, instead toying with it a bit without thinking. Looking by the window, she frowned "It went faster with Taylor than I thought, maybe we'll have time to do both." With a frown, she grumbled "Unless the bureaucrats are a pain in the ass..."

She shook her head, then turned towards Sandy to ask "By the way, do you have anything you have to do?"
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1513- Outside Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy turns her head to smile at you. "It is always smart to give yourself extra time when dealing with bureaucrats. And I have a couple of sacks of cloths and things at the place we used to flop, but I can swing by later, The stuff is probably all stolen by now anyway." She pats her stomach. "I got just about everything I need in here and the rest of it is sitting next to me. What else could I ask for?" She pauses and grins. "Maybe cash money, I suppose. But we did get paid rather well already so that is not as much a problem as it might have been."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:13, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Outide Taylor's place, Seattle] #808

Blushing slightly, Cynthia looks by the windows in silence for a moment "It may not be safe to go there anyway, so if you have nothing of value there, it's probably better to avoid it." She seemed pensive for a moment, then said "Maybe while I take care of that bumpf, you can buy whatever you need? It would probably be pretty boring inside I suppose. Or we could just order it and grab it after that, as you want."
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1513- Outside Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy nods. "Already on that, Boss. There is a 'Shack about four minutes from where I will drop you off. I can be in and out long before you are done and be back to wait for you."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:13, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Outide Taylor's place, Seattle] #809

"Alright." Cynthia sighed "Let's hope it doesn't take forever..." She shook her head "Not much I could do in that case I suppose but..."

She kept silent for most of the journey then, appearing pensive. She didn't really stop idly playing with Sandy's hand though, probably not even realising what she was doing.
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1540- Outside Taylor's Place, Seattle

Sandy squeezes your hand as she pulls up to the building housing the office you need to go to. She wishes you luck as you turn to go inside then drives off. Entering the building, you are confronted by a series of steps in a bureaucratic process that might seem designed to not serve the public, but mainly just exist. So far you have seen two people, each after waiting in an uncomfortable chair for several minutes. Both have taken information from you then pushed you on to another person. You are now sitting on another uncomfortable chair in another waiting room. The older woman behind the counter has said the man you need to see will be with you shortly.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:40, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #809

Cynthia blinked in surprised when she was pulled back from her thoughts "Uh, sorry, I was..." She smiled "I don't know where..." Before exiting the van, she bent towards Sandy for a quick kiss on the cheek.

In the building, she tried to wait patiently, cursing at the chairs and almost regretting she didn't have more meat on her ass. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad... While she waited, she considered briefly hacking stuff around her, by pure curiosity and boredom, but with a sigh decided it probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do in a government building. Instead, she logged into a game, and started to play. Not into VR of course, that would have been awkward, but there were plenty of games where AR worked just fine after all.
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1550- Government Office, Seattle

Your wait is only about ten minutes, practically nothing to a government office. Your number is called and you are shown back to a small cubicle where a man of perhaps twenty-five is sitting at a terminal. His desk is clean and tidy and he stands as you come through the door. "Good afternoon. My name is David." He motions first to a chair in front of his desk that is certainly not regulation issue and looks quite comfortable then to a small pot on a shelf behind him. "Please have a seat and may I offer you some coffee. I am afraid it is just plain old coffee, but it is the real thing."

Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:50, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #810

"Hi." For a second, Cynthia seemed doubtful at the mention of the coffee. Not about its quality - though she had her own doubts there of course - but more about the fact that she would have to stay here long enough to drink. But... Well... Odds were she'd have the time to drink quite a couple. As such, she took one and sat down, forgetting for a second she was wearing a skirt and not her usual pants but quickly fixing that. She looked at David then, waiting for him to say anything.
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1551- Government Office, Seattle

David waits for you to take a seat and smiles at you. The smile seems genuine, but how can you really tell with government types? Don't they all get special training on how to smile and lie at the same time? He touches the terminal in front of him and says, "I have called up your SIN record already, so how can I help you?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:50, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #811

"Well, that's pretty simple. My SIN shows that I'm human." She pauses for a second or two, long enough for David to check "As you can see, that is no longer the case." she puts her hair on the side, showing one of her ears.
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1551- Government Office, Seattle

The man looks at you for a moment then makes an input into the terminal. After some reading he looks up at you. "You have come to the right place. I do need to ask if this change is a result of surgery or a late UGE experience?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:50, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Governement Office, Seattle] #812

Cynthia blinked in surprise "There are people who do that with surgery?" She shook her head, muttering "Guess I shouldn't be surprised..." Louder, she added "The latter I'm afraid."
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1552- Government Office, Seattle

David smiles at you and nods as he taps in some data. "Yes, it does happen. Some people are so enamored of that culture that they wish to be Elf posers. Of course, there are some Ork posers as well. Do you know if your fingerprints and retina scan have changed any? If so, I will need to have new ones done and sent to me."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:50, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #813

With a shrug, Cynthia grumbled "Would be the only thing that didn't..." She sighed "I have no idea since it happened this morning. Or at least that's how I woke up. Anyway, I guess it's probably best to take new scans I suppose... Good thing it's fast." briefly, she considered how she could mess that up, with her recent ability to interface with anything as long as she touched it. But she quickly rejected that idea: that's what fake SINs were there for.

~~~~~~ OOC ~~~~~~

By the way, on the SIN, Cynthia's eyes are green, not blue. Even if she doesn't even remember them being green in the first place.
Mercy

David smiles at you as he enters more data onto his terminal. Finally he looks up and nods. "All set. Your SIN is tagged as Probationary:Subject to Change. It will remain that way until I get the updates. I have also attached an appointment to it for you so see Doctor Gubala. I do not do this for everyone, but, well, I hope you do not mind my saying so, but it appears that you are taking this a bit hard. Susan will get you through this if anyone can. After all, she went through her own late UGE experience about six years ago and knows what it is like. Now, I have made the appointment for 1000 tomorrow. If you cannot make that time, please let her know as soon as possible. She is a good friend and I know that she can help you."

He taps some more. "OK, I have just sent you a text with the address and comcode for Susan. She runs a small street clinic in Touristville. Any questions?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:52, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #814

Cynthia blinked in surprise "Uh... Before the question... I already have a doctor's appointment with a specialist at 11:00 tomorrow so... Thanks, but I'm probably all set on that side of things." she frowned "Well no actually, it's on Saturday, but it doesn't change much." she smiled lightly, though a bity unsure of why she rated that much. After a second, she shook her head "As for the question... Where do I go to take care of those scans?"
Mercy

David smiles. "I am sorry if I was not clear on that point. Susan can do the scans for you. I was just thinking that you might want to talk to her about other things, but if you have an appointment with someone else, I am sure that the doctor can do the scans. Should I cancel for tomorrow?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:52, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #815

"Oh." Cynthia seemed to hesitate, then nodded "It's probably best. I have plans for tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be free so... I'll see Doctor Neithsin on Saturday. Is there something specific I should tell her or anything?"
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1553- Government Office, Seattle

David shakes his head as he enters something into the terminal. "Nope. Just show your doctor your SIN and the information will be there. OK, I have canceled the appointment with Susan. She did just send me a note to let me tell you to keep her com code in case you just want to talk about what you are going through."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:53, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #816

For a moment, Cynthia found all of this a bit suspicious. Too easy, it didn't feel...natural... Since when bureaucracy went smoothly, without mountains of forms and obstacles? Still, it was probably best not dwell too much on it, so she nodded "Alright, will do." After a small pause, she asked "Well... Then I guess I'm all set?"
Mercy

David nods. "Yes, Miss, all set. Your next step is to get the scans we talked about and have the doctor submit them to us. After that it should take no more than a couple of days to get your SIN updated. Unless there is some difficulty you do not even need to come back here. Please contact me if you do experience any delays."
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:53, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #817

Cynthia nodded "Perfect. Thanks." She got up, but before she even moved she frowned and asked "I have a trip abroad planned next week, will that be a problem if the SIN isn't updated yet?"
Mercy

He shakes his head. "Should not be, but I can update the SIN to show where you are going." He looks at you with his fingers hovering over his terminal.
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:53, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #818

With a grimace, Cynthia rubbed her chin "Thing is, it's not set yet. It was planned in South America, but with the current situation down there, we may have to change plans..." She scowled at that. Not for the "change of plan", but more because she shouldn't have asked: if a SIN became necessary, it would probably be a fake one, not her own. Probably. She shook her head slightly "I suppose I can contact you if it's decided before the SIN is updated?"
Mercy

David nods and smiles as he moves his hands form the terminal. "Yes, South America is a bit wild these days, especially places like Colombia. Large riots and assassinations are not usually good for tourists. But, yes, you can certainly call that information in. To be honest, it really does not matter most of the time, but with your SIN in probationary status for now, it could be difficult to get back home from a foreign country unless you have it flagged appropriately. Is there anything else I can help you with this afternoon?"
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:53, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #819

"I can see that yes." She shrugged "I'll just call you if necessary." She paused, thinking for a second, then shook her head "Other than that, no thank you. In fact, I have to go, other things to take care of right now. So thanks for your help and good afternoon." She held her hand to say goodbye then left, quite happy it hadn't taken too much time to care everything in order. Or at least, as much in order as possible. On the way out, she called Sandy >>Sandy [Cynthia]: It took much less time than I feared, I'm on my way out now.<<
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1554- Government Office, Seattle

>>Cynthia [Sandy]: Wow, that was quick. I will be waiting out front for you. Is everything OK?<<
Imladir
[Cynthia Rawson - 15:54, Thursday June 13th, 2075 - Government Office, Seattle] #820

>>Sandy [Cynthia]: Yep, that quick. Guess it was a dedicated service and they don't see a lot of people.<< After that, she went to meet Sandy out front "Alright, all set. Temporarily anyway, the doctor Saturday will have to take some scans." After a couple of seconds, she added "Good thing is, it leaves plenty of times to go to Washington University." With a smirk, she teased "Though you may want to disguise yourself you never know, someone may recognise you and ask why you weren't in class recently."
Mercy
Thursday June 13th, 2075 1557- Government Office, Seattle

Sandy has the van idling out front as you exit the building. She smiles at you as you as you climb in. "Glad to hear it went well." She pulls away into traffic. "Next stop is WU. And it was only a summer class, anyway, I can drop it without too much trouble. I think I was really only taking the class to meet boys and I have met someone far more important to me. I am a bit confused by that whole aspect of my life, actually. I really thought I was more into boys than I apparently am." She laughs. "It would certainly frost my dad's nuts to hear I was in love with another woman. He is such a homophobe."

"Which building are we headed to?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012