Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Down in the Puyallups with Team #2
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:36; Main St., Puyallup City
Aeryn; PAN = passive [LTG, Skinlink, Datajack]; SIN = Selina Seymore (not broadcast)

< [Aeryn] Sounds good. >
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:35; Crime Mall, Puyallups
Collateral; PAN = passive [LTG, Datajack]; SIN = Theodore Faron (not broadcast)

Collateral strides through the mall parking lot back to his bike. His stride carries both an arrogance and a weariness. His back is hunched, but his eyes burn brightly with anger and resentment. I hate the fragging crime mall. Not much work for an ancient glok these days, and it's nearly impossible to sell homemade explosives when there's a guy three booths down who's practically giving away the good plastic stuff. Don't know why I bothered to show.

A couple human lifters are lurking in the general area of his scorpion. I wonder if those ujnort have got any yen on them. Wouldn't be hard to take it from a couple of pinkskins who weren't even born when I first shook someone down for money with only a knife and my hez.

<@Collateral [Kilroy] Hoy Chummer. Heard you might be looking for a little work?>

Kilroy. Looks like those lifters are off the hook. Alright, gotta respond, but I don't want to seem desperate. I am desperate. It can't seem like that. Just stay calm.

<@Kilroy [Collateral] Hey 'roy! It's been too long, my friend. I'd be interested in a job, if you had something in mind that would suit me. Even if it doesn't exactly suit me, I'm a modern-day jack-of-all-trades, you know?>

Vut! That sounded way too eager.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:36; Main St., Puyallup City
Zion;PAN=passive[LTG] SIN=Gabe Moore(not broadcasting)

Zion looks up a local coffin motel that is close using a google search on his com. once he finds one he looks to Aeryn flips his visor on his helmet up and showing the search results to her says "well here is one, we can rest a while then head out to the meet." with that said Zion puts his com back in his pocket and routes the location with driving directions and heads off toward the coffin motel with Aeryn in tow.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:35:20; Crime Mall, Puyallups
Collateral

<@Collateral [Kilroy] I have a package I need delivered for a Ms. Johnson. The team is already in place and Ms Johnson is wanting some additional Muscle who knows how to keep collateral damage to a minimum... For some reason your name came to my mind when she said that. The team is working off of a single expense budget of 8k. The job pays an additional 1500 nuyen.gif a piece upon completion. What do you think?>
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:35:30; Crime Mall Parking Lot, Puyallups

Well, the price is right. Really, I'd take any job right now, but Kilroy doesn't have to know that.

<@Kilroy [Collateral] Count me in. I'm assuming you've got a team assembled, and no amateurs, right? I've been doing this too long to die now. Do you have further details, or will those come straight from Mrs. Johnson?>
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:36:30; Crime Mall, Puyallups
Collateral

<@Collateral [Kilroy] Most of the team is new. The spell slinger is a kid I've not dealt with before; A reformed wizkid. You know how hard it is to find mages for hire who don't fancy themselves prime runners. The driver is a local smuggler. She has a solid rep working for the syndicates. The muscle comes in the form of a street sam I've imported a number of times over the past few years who recently relocated to the Puyallups more permanently and a member of the Ancients who is looking to expand his horizons and become a free agent. The last one is a concern, his rep is less than solid.>
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:37:00; Crime Mall Parking Lot, Puyallups

The Ancients? I don't trust them any more than I'd trust Lofwyr's insistance that he just wanted me to stand inside his mouth for a photo op. The others are probably solid, Kilroy's background checks are far more thorough than I can do on short notice.

<@Kilroy [Collateral] I'll keep an eye on him. The last thing we need is some kid who's decided he wants to be a runner messing with the job. Where can I source the rest of the details for this run? I'm anxious to get going.>
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:37:20; Crime Mall Parking Lot, Puyallups
Collateral

-} Encrypted connection established from [Kilroy]
-} Connection verified
-} Receiving files.
-} 1 address book entry received with LTG [Zion]
-} Receive complete.
-} Encrypted connection terminated.

<@Collateral [Kilroy] Make contact with Zion, he'll hook you up with the details.>

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:37:30; Main St., Puyallup City
Zion

You no more than pull out onto the street, Aeryn following behind, then the message notification of your com begins to flash:
-} 1 Address entry waiting [Collateral]
<@Zion [Kilroy] Sending a chummer to you called Collateral. His LTG is attached. He is the replacement for Buzz.>

Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:37:00; Crime Mall Parking Lot, Puyallups

<@Zion [Collateral] Hoi Chummer. I'll be the latest member of your team. I need to get up to speed. About all I know is that we're doing a delivery of some kind and we need to be discreet. Have you met with our Mrs. Johnson? Drop me a line.>

With a thought, Collateral starts up his scorpion and climbs on, stashing his things in his saddlebags. A pump shotgun sticks out of a crudely made holster on the back of the bike; not something the star would be pleased about, but the star don't make it this far in the puyallups much. The bike drives off, blowing past the two lifters loitering in the lot. The wind blows through Collateral's graying hair, putting him at ease.

Work at last. Maybe I'll actually get some sleep tonight. It's been a while...

Friday April 24th, 2070; 03:41:10; Collateral's Doss

Dylan's vision blurred. He couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or the tears that slowly filled his eyes. 'I've got nothing left', he thought. A mirror laid on the table with only a few traces of white powder. He was coming down now, and the mirror only served to mock him. He felt the coldness of steel against his temple. He desperately wanted his finger to squeeze the trigger of the gun that was pressed against his skull, and end this mockery of a life. But he couldn't. He couldn't. 'Why won't you let me do this?', he asked, warring with a part of himself. Somewhere inside of him, there was something that wouldn't let him end it. Something that kept him going. If only he knew what exactly that was. He let the gun fall to the carpet, and slumped back in his chair.

Things can't get much worse than this.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:38 Main St., Puyallup City

<@Collateral [Zion] hoi chummer, well i know you legit since kilroy sent me your LTG and heads up just moments ago, how about you meet us at a coffin were heading to, were dam tired ill update you on our assignment then, ill wait for you outside.>
Zion sends Collateral the GPS location of the coffin shack their heading to.

Zion calls Aeryn while they drive <@Aeryn [Zion] hey we were sent someone else to pick up the slack from that Buzz Meatbag that up and left at the meet. i gave him the location to coffin shack, how about when we get there you take up a point across the street from me and make sure he doesnt do anything rash until we know he is totally legit and not some hijacker?> "never can be to safe around these parts."
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:38:30; Crime Mall Parking Lot, Puyallups

Mentally, Collateral brings up the GPS data in his eyes as an AR overlay, after a quick scan to make sure the data is clean. His route planner quickly maps out a path to the coffin hotel that Zion is near, and directions begin to spill on to his vision. He quickly composes a text message.

<@Zion [Collateral] I'm about 15-20 away. I'll be there as soon as I can. Who am I looking for?>
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:40 main St., Puyallup City

Zion reads the message from Collateral replying.<@collateral [Zion] youll be looking for a elf in camo ill b waiting outside the entrance to the coffin shack.>
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:39:00; Crime Mall Parking Lot, Puyallups

Yahoo. I'll probably be stuck with a bunch of elves and humans. Not so bad, I guess.

<@Zion [Collateral] Rgr. See you soon.>
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:59:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups
Aeryn, Zion & Collateral

Aeryn secures a storage unit to crash in for the night while Zion awaits Collateral's arrival. She gets a 20x10x6 unit so they can fit the bikes in as well. The lot has a port-a-potty to facilitate biological needs and there is an outside faucet for water. A pair of old mattresses lie on the floor of the storage unit.

Traffic is fairly consistent on Main street given that it is a Saturday night, but the coffin motel is not the destination for the vast majority of those out tonight. Finally, Collateral rolls up on his scorpion.

Cynic
2/3 of the binding is now complete.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:59:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zion keeps any facial expressions from his face when he sees a ork ride up on the burly bike, Zion stands relaxed with his hands tucked into his jacket pocket hand on his ingram waiting for any wrong moves from the ork. waiting for the ork to get off his bike Zion sizes up the ork a few seconds before he confirms his identity.

Zion just says the wrong name to make sure its the right guy "callow isnt it?.....just so i know its really you, how much money did i say we were getting paid for tonight?"
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:59; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups
Aeryn; PAN = passive [LTG, Skinlink, Datajack]; SIN = Selina Seymore (not broadcast)

"Good night, then!"

Just in case, Aeryn sets her alarm to wake her in time to fetch the car and begin the run.
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:59:15; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

The burly ork swings one leg over the side of his bike and neatly steps on to the ground. In a word, he looks old. He must be in his late 30's, which is nearing the end of an ork's short lifespan, and his hair is graying and unkempt. He has a thick beard, also graying, and slightly darker skin than the average ork. There are bags around his eyes and his cheeks are drawn. Except for something in his eyes, a hardiness, you'd think he was fed up with living. You see a gang patch on the back of what looks to be a relatively new armored jacket. It displays a sylized ork standing on a pile of human and elven corpses, holding the severed head of one of the humans triumphantly. The ork in front of you doesn't look like your typical ganger, but the patch is incongruous.

Callow? What is this ujnort talking about? The new kids are even more paranoid than the last batch.

"Nah, call me Collateral. You can call me Theo, I guess, but few do. I don't think that you told me how much money we'd be making on our shift."

Collateral flashes a big grin at you, as he pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He sticks one in his mouth before offering you one, arm outstretched, smile still plastered on his face.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:59:15; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

watching the ork get off his bike Zion notices the design on the back of the jacket to only releases a silent sigh "another ganger and a old crusty one at that.....well at least if kilroy sent him he must either be dispirit for help or this guy is worth the time it takes for him to probably get out of bed" then switches back to business while the ork holds out his cancer sticks.

"alright Theo, my name is Zion i had to make sure you weren't some drek trying to hi jack our load tonight. nice to meet ya" Zion reaches out with one hand and relaxes the other at his side. "come inside and ill fill you in on tonight."
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:59:30; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Collateral sticks the pack of cigarettes back in his armored jacket before firing up a butane lighter and placing the end of the cigarette in the flame. He nods and smiles at the elf, shaking his hand firmly and then moving to follow him towards the dilapidated storage shack. Collateral's cybereyes take in the surrounding area, looking for the other members of their team and checking the area for threats. He strikes up a quiet conversation with Zion, careful to keep his voice low but doing his best to sound jovial. He was never very good at sounding jovial.

"So, where are the wizkid and the driver?"
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:59:30; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zion shortens up his steps to get close to the Theo and keep his voice down as they come up to the door to their unit" wizkid is busy getting us some support for tonight the rigger is with me, The basics of the job is to pick up a box in Redmond at in five hours and deliver it to a agent at a location in Tir at 22:00. He will only wait 20 minutes, the package is appoximatly 2m by 50cm by 50cm and 45 kg. We also have another package to pick up from the agent and bring back to the johnson to get a grand total of 3k by the end of tomorrow night. we have a alternate means of tranportation and a route to use." Zion gets to the door of the storage unit leaning in before he opens it see if Aeryn is sleeping" the rigger might be asleep already, we thought we would catch a few zzzz's before we head out to the meet for the package."after explaining the whole run Zion makes sure Theo understood everything.
Unarmed
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 24:00:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Collateral keeps pace with Zion as they head towards the storage unit. As they stop in front of the unit and Zion finishes explaining the details of the run to Collateral, he puts his cigarette out on the side of the locker. He nods at Zion when he finishes speaking, a nod of understanding.

"So basically you guys just need me along to help carry the damned thing and make sure nothing goes wrong. Sounds good to me. It'd be good to be rested for the mission and the drop. I'm assuming that since you didn't tell me, you don't know what's inside. That's standard johnson procedure though, gotta leave the gloks in the dark about everything." Collateral glances at the built-in time display in his peripheral vision. Midnight exactly. Creepy. He speaks to Zion again, quietly. "Where exactly is the meet for the package?"
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 00:01:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zion taking the acknowledged nod whispers before starting to walk into the unit." yes we have a location to pick up the package also we have a GPS for drop off as well. Sleep does sounds great, hope you don't snore?" letting a small smirk show on Zion's face as he sends a copy of the file to Collaterals com via text message. Zion closes the door behind Theo and then lays down with all his gear, using his jacket as a pillow and keeping his ingram tucked against him with the safety on but ready to use if anyone breaks in or if he hears anything unsettling. " be sure to set your alarm i dont want to have to pull wake up duty say around 0410." with that said Zion sets his alarm on his COM to go off at 0410 giving him a loud bugle call long enough for him to get up and not be sleepy and time to get a quick breakfest or soycoffee and raise the dead ork if he dies in his sleep.
Redjack
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 00:02:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups
Collateral, Zion & Aeryn

The trio closes up the storage unit and hunkers down for a few hours of sleep.

Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 01:00:00; Cynic's Doss, Puyallups
Cynic

The summoning and binding complete, you sit in the circle as the spirit returns to its home on the meta-planes to await your call.
Unarmed
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 02:13:30; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Collateral wakes up in the middle of the night, his eyes quickly adjusting to the very dim light in the storage unit. His eyes quickly sweep over the two shadowy forms slumbering on the matressess next to him. My back is fragging killing me. There were only 2 matressess in the unit, and rather than have to sleep with one of the elves, he had spread out his jacket and some clothing on the ground to make a terrible makeshift matress. He rolls around a bit and then decides to try and make the best of things and get a couple more hours of sleep. At least I'll get paid soon enough.
Thanee
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Aeryn had woken up shortly after finding sleep, when the others entered the storage unit, vaguely reckognizing Zion's shape and figuring that the other guy must be the replacement he told her about earlier; and since no gunfight had broken out, she figured that things were safe.

At four her alarm silently rips her out of her dream phase, and the elf slowly gets up, in order not to doze off again.

"I think it's time..."
Saytr
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 02:13:30; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zion sleep very lightly any ways from his days back in the wildcats, so when the big ork rolls around like a unhappy saint bernard he keeps his notice of him unaware then waits for the ork to fall back asleep before he gets a few more hours of rest making sure his ingram is still how he left it.

sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

when Aeryn wakes up at four Zion hears her russell around while getting up on "only ten minutes of sleep lost besides good time as any to get up i guess." Zion wakes up slowly rising to make sure Aeryn doesn't let off a round thinking he is someone else as if replying to her statement"as good as any, ill wake collateral , thats the ork by the way ill introduce you guys when we get some eats. he's got a bike to so we don't have to worry about giving him a ride." while Zion gets up he stretches out then puts his jacket on and kneels next to the ork shaking sightly once then a little rougher next"time to rise and shine, breakfest sounds about right?"
Cedric Rolfsson
Saturday March 1, 2070, 3:30:15; Cynic's Doss

The annoying sounds of PrimeTime's Hez! pulls the young mage out of a sound sleep. A quick glance shows the alarm got him up on time and he shuts off the horrid music.

The binding ritual left him drained but a couple of hours of sleep and he was ready to roll. He quickly grabbed his gear and tossed off a message to the others.
[ALL]Hoi chummers, I'm up and ready to roll, give me a time and place and that's where I'll be.
Thanee
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:03; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

"Mornin'. And hi, Collateral. I'm Aeryn. Bike's good. We'll have to leave them later, though, at least mine. Might not be such a bad idea to have some of us with their own rides around. They are also easier to hide, so we can keep them closer to the border. Just in case. Breakfast? Uhh... maybe a coffee."
Unarmed
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:01:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Colllateral moans a bit and rolls around at Zion's shaking. He hastily flails a limb in Zion's direction, careful not to actually hit the elf. He rises to his feet, and then, coughing, gathers up his things. He puts his armored jacket back on and checks the ares predator in it's concealable holster at his side. He nods a greeting at the female elf as she says his name.

"Well, I can almost always eat, but I'd be fine with just a coffee. I don't mind riding my bike alongside the other transport, but Harley-Davidson Scorpions are not known for being particularily stealthy." He grins at the two elves and, once the door to the storage unit is open, pulls another cigarette out of his pack, taking a second to offer one to each of them.
Redjack
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 03:30:15; Various locations, Puyallups
Cynic, Aeryn & Zion

Zion & Aeryn are awoken early by a call from Cynic. After giving him directions to the coffin motel and agreeing to a meet in half an hour, they return to sleep for a short nap.

Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups
Cynic, Aeryn, Zion & Collateral

The trio role their bikes out of the storage unit and find the young wiz on his Yamaha Growler waiting for them at the entrance. The attendant wakes as they hit the buzzer, for the fifth time, and lets them out.

The streets are dark, only about every third street lights working. As the foursome start to pull out onto the street they realize that somehow they have attracted a little attention. About eight motorcycles, all imported racing bikes, are veering towards the group as they head down the street. The sound of the gate to the storage lot *clinking* shut behind them can be heard....
Saytr
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:09; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zion looks down the street looking for a second realizing that eight against four are not bad odds but we have a scedule to keep and not a whole lot of time to get it done. "great way to start a early morning" Zion looks to the other three runners next to him."*sigh* fight or flight?" waiting wether he should gun his bike or pull out his ingram and lay down a few rounds of explosive rounds.
Cedric Rolfsson
Sunday March 2, 2070 4:09:00 Main Street Puyallups

Cynic looks at the gangers and grins. Hell, this feels like comin home baby.

"I doubt we could out run these guys on their own turf, maybe a little non-violent display could back them off? It might leave me a little drained but if I can rest on the way to our pick up it ought to be alright. Whaddya think?"

He prepared to cast a low power Phantasm, just to let the kids know what they'd be getting if they came to play.
Thanee
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Aeryn shrugs. It was still way too early for that crap, especially since she was just through a bike chase some hours ago.

"If you think that will scare them away... I won't be much help in a gunfight. Only lightly armed and armored. Unless those guys are good, I probably can outrace them, however. Doesn't really help us much, though."
Saytr
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:10:30; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zion gets to a more comfortable position on his bike pulling out his ingram preparing to do a wide spread with his ingram "hope exploding ammo will deter them after then go flying off thier handle bars from what ever spell wiz boy is talking about" " how about we just take them now and not waste time or energy, we dont have time to outrun these drek gangers" Zion looks to collateral
"no offense" zion looks towards the gangers and waits for them to get withing a suitable range for max damage with a wide spread long burst. " lets rock and roll, we only have 15 min max on a good night to get this done"
Unarmed
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:01:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Collateral grabs the large shotgun off the back of his bike and mentally flips on his wired reflexes. He also grabs his grenade launcher from the saddlebags on his bike and slings it over his shoulder. I'd better not have to use this around here. He grins at Zion, cigarette hanging from his mouth. He laughs. "Why should I take offense at getting to mess up a few punk gangers? This ain't trouble, it's fun." He brings the shotgun up to aim at the empty space where the gangers will soon be.
Redjack
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:45; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

While Cynic and Aeryn prepare in more subtle ways, Collateral and Zion prepare for the more direct approach. The riders continue closing the distance as they come down the street. The eight bikes are spread across both lanes and now within 30 meters of the team. At their current rate of speed, the will either intercept or pass the team this action....
Thanee
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:45; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

With the bullets about to start flying, Aeryn looks for suitable cover.
Redjack
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:48; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

@All
[ Spoiler ]
Thanee

Reacting lightning fast, Aeryn has some trouble getting out her pistol and only manages to get one shot off from her Fichetti into the direction of the closest ganger.
Redjack

Aeryn reacting nearly in sync with Cynic's stunball, the lead ganger takes the round straight to the chest. There is a noticeable spark from the charged round as it tacks itself to his center chest and delivers its payload. The ganger flails his arms and legs out and seems to hover in mid-arm as his bike rolls out from under him.
Unarmed
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:50; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

As soon as he sees Cynic's spell affect the gangers, Collateral's reflexes move into overdrive. He hears the bang of Aeryn's pistol beside him as he moves to brace the shotgun against his shoulder. Cigarette still hanging from his mouth, he yells at the male elf to the right of him: "Zion, take the ones on the right!" He sees the elf move even as he is shouting and wonders if he yelled in time. Even as he yells his finger squeezes the trigger of his shotgun, sending a slug round towards one of the gangers on the left side of the group. He quickly adjusts his aim and sends a second slug heading in a different thug's direction. With any luck, we'll be able to take down enough of them quickly so that they hit the road and we can be on our way.
Saytr
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:53; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zion swichtes his reflexes on as soon as he senses his hair stand up on the back of his neck then looks to the first ganger on his right taking collaterals quick direction and takes aim his ingram and fires a burst of explosive ammunition with his ingram, wishing they didn' t have to waste time or money for ammo with drek like street gangers on a run with time constrants.
Redjack
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:49; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Collateral shoulders his shotgun sending two slugs into the bewildered gangers hitting two and taking them both off their rides. Zion on the other hand sends a short burst of explosive rounds off into the night. They can be heard impacting and detonating on buildings off in the distance.

The fight was over before the gangers even knew it had started. A spell rippled through the center of the pack and three of them are removed from their bikes by the team's gunfire before they could even react to the spell. As they realize they were under attack, the remaining five take action. For whatever reason, all five accelerate away. In a flash, the rear two gangers accelerate and pass the front three. The closest rider of the five (still on his bike) goes from 30m away, past the team and 60m down the road. The rider shot by Aeryn is not moving while the two shot by Collateral are trying to crawl away. Both appear to be in pretty bad shape, though not yet dead.
Thanee
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:49; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

As the gangers all seem to flee, Aeryn lowers her arm, no point in kicking those who are already down. Even with her own gang background, she was never a friend of random violence.

With the threat of the situation dropping a few notches all of a sudden, the elf also begins to realize, that they did not even know whether the gangers actually were out for them and to cause trouble. But weren't they all?
Redjack
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:50; Main St, Puyallups

Aeryn holds action unable to find a target she feels threatened by.
Saytr
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:08:50; Main St, Puyallups

Zion seeing that all the gangers scattered, watches awaiting action flipping his visor on his helmet down."that was fast."
Unarmed
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:09:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Collateral shoves his shotgun in the hoster on the side of his bike and turns to face the team. "These guys are members of the Kohai. They're basically lap dogs for the Yaks. Here's hoping the Yakuza don't take offense to this. We should probably let the rest of them go, and we should definately not stick around to see if the yakuza show up." Collateral speaks matter-of-factly, like he doesn't really care about possibly making another enemy. He stubs his cigarette out on the side of the storage container.
Saytr
Sunday March 2nd, 2070; 04:09:10; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

Zions seeing everyone relax a bit stuffs his ingram in his jacket and looks to the others. " sounds like a plan lets get the ride and get to the pick up".
Thanee
Saturday March 2nd, 2070; 04:09:00; U-Store-It, Main St, Puyallups

"Yep. Time to move on."

Aeryn hops back onto her machine and races off towards the parking place, leading the others. She considers taking a few extra twists and turns out of sheer paranoia, but with their destination just down the street, that would probably be a bit much.
Redjack
@Team #2
[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012