Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Down in the Puyallups with Team #2
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 20:42
Zion;PAN=passive[LTG] SIN=Gabe Moore( not broadcasting )

Zion satisfied that he has done what he can for now races to his house to pick up his gear and then heads for the club to meet up with the others.

talking to aeryn< alright ma' am see you at forbidden.> Zion then heads off with a few things on his mind as far as what tonight will have in store.

Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:42; Crime Mall
Cynic

As Cynic's team mates head off into the mall, he is left to ponder his next stop.

DJ
As you think about ammunition, you realize you are in one the best places to get ammunition... Two shops down from the Office a shop is set up with guns and ammo. A cybered human sports an Uzi while a doberman with a white knight sits nearby. On tables are various weapons and cases of ammo.

Aeryn
<@Aeryn [Mike] Aeryn. How the heck are ya? What can I do for you?>

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:12; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup
Zion

With a <@Zion [T] Thanks!>, The Transporter ends the call.
Zion makes his way through the Mall, unaccosted by anyone as he does. His bike is where he left it, as he expects. After starting it up, he makes he way out and away from the Mall.
A little later he arrives at his apartment building in North Puyallup. the neighborhood is reasonably well lit and the building decent repair. The parking area for the tenants relatively secure and private giving Zion the off-street parking.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:43; Bar, Crime Mall
Aeryn; PAN = passive [LTG, Skinlink, Datajack]; SIN = Selina Seymore (not broadcast)

< [Aeryn] Hey Mike! I'm good, thanks for asking. Hope things are working out for you as well. What can you do... well, I have this really large piece of furniture I need to get from one place to another and my car is too small for it. That beast is over two meters long. Got helpers and all, but they can't carry it through the whole city, yaknow. I was thinking that you might have a van or something you don't need for a day... I can pay some rent for it, of course, if you do. If it's capable of remote control, that would be totally awesome, but it's not absolutely required. >
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:43; Bar, Crime Mall
Aeryn

<@Aeryn [Mike] Biz is definitely moving forward. Let me see... dirt bikes.. No wait, package... Got an old pickup I use for parts runs... Hey! I also got a line on a new suburban I'm working on for a dude.... rigged, the whole nine yards, but I don't know.. if it gets messed up....? >
Cedric Rolfsson
Saturday March 1, 2070 Crime Mall Parking Area

Cynic settled himself into the saddle of him Growler but waited before starting it, wanting to make sure he had facts straight before leaving.

<ALL> So what time are we meeting? I have some things to do which are going to take a few hours and I need to know what time we're meeting before I get started. Since I'm not sure how long this trip is going to take I'll leave it up to you guys to give me a time to meet before leaving.

The young mage waited, he couldn't start a binding ritual and leave off in the middle, he needed to know how much time he'd have to summon and bind and elemental, and hopefully rest, before they had to meet.
Saytr
Saturday March 1, 2070 North PullyallupsZion;PAN=passive[LTG] SIN=Gabe Moore( not broadcasting )

Zion walking into his apartment looks at the security devices to make sure nothing has been tampered with, takes off his suit and puts on his usual camo pants with black under shirt wearing his armor vest over that and putts his leather riders jacket on over his vest. making sure his sliver guns and smartgun were securely attached to his person he makes his way towards forbidden after making a call to his transporter.

<Zion @T hello again chummer, you free for a pick up?>

Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:44; Bar, Crime Mall
Aeryn; PAN = passive [LTG, Skinlink, Datajack]; SIN = Selina Seymore (not broadcast)

< [Aeryn] Hey, do I ever mess things up? Look at it this way, it's a free test drive for you in addition to some extra cash. And it's just for a ride through town, and if something happens, which will not, but just in case, I won't let you down there and make sure things will be alright for you in the end. Thanks, Mike, I knew I could count on you! >
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:44; Bar, Crime Mall
Aeryn

<@Aeryn [Mike] Well, sounds like we are down to the hard part then... How long and how much... I'm thinking a 500 nuyen.gif per day has a nice ring to it.

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:10; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup
Cynic

His binding materials already secured, Cynic simply needed to make his way back to his apartment. Getting out of the parking lot was easy. Dodging the Thumper-Busters wasn't. Luckily they were otherwise engaged and lone biker wasn't their menu item of choice tonight.

Once he made it back to his doss, he simply needed to setting in to his summoning circle and begin the ritual.

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:30; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup
Zion

<@Zion [T] Sure. I could be at your place in about half an hour, finishing a delivery right now.>
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:45; Bar, Crime Mall

@Mike: < [Aeryn] As I said, I only need the car for one day. I actually meant that, I mean... Yeah. Alright. Five hundred? Ok, guess that's fair enough considering the circumstances. Nothing to argue there. I'll come around within the next hour, ok? Thanks, Mike. You're the man! >

@Team: < [Aeryn] Ok, we got a car. Zion, I'll call you up for the scouting run later, first need to fetch our wheels. >
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:46; Bar, Crime Mall
Aeryn

After a little bit of silence on the line with Mike.
<@Aeryn [Mike] Ok. Transmitting access key now....
-} Encrypted connection established from [Mike]
-} Connection verified
-} Receiving files.
-} 16,777,216 byte encryption key received.
-} Subscription configuration received.
-} ARO [data type: GPS widget] received.
-} Receive complete.
-} Encrypted connection terminated.

See ya in 24 hours. >
Cedric Rolfsson
Saturday March 1, 2070; 22:00:00 Cynic's doss

He had to push almost everything up against the walls in order to get enough space to set up a proper summoning circle and prep his ritual. He walked around the circle several more times, checking the reality against the AR image displayed in his glasses. A touch here, a re-drawing there, and the circle was perfect.

He turned off his commlink and set aside all of the electronic toys divesting himself of any distractions. In the center of the ritual circle he set a large carefully scrubbed basin and poured into it several gallons of distilled mineral water, the physical component of the water elemental he planned on summoning.

Cynic checked to make sure the doss was fully secured then carefully settled himself in the circle beside the basin. He folded his legs under him, kneeling in the manner of the ancient sammurai, and began his breathing exercises. It took him no time at all to access the astral planes, but the ritual of summoning and binding would take awhile.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 21:45
Zion;PAN=passive[LTG] SIN=Gabe Moore(not broadcasting)

<@[Areyn], cool ill meet you at forbidden and we can go from there.>

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:30; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup

<[T], cool chummer ill see you then, im heading to club forbidden, see ya in a few.>
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:00; Crime Mall, Parking Area

With the electronic key safely stored in her commlink, Aeryn leaves the Crime Mall. Back at the parking area, Aeryn heads over to her bike and starts up the engine, then she races out towards the street.
Redjack
Saturday March 1, 2070; 22:00:00 Cynic's doss
Cynic

Your doss secure, now comes the circle. The circle is then checked and rechecked and it is summoning time.... And so begins the long process of wrestling services from the water elemental....

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:25; Crime Mall to Mike's Bent & Dent
Aeyrn

The trip from the Mall down 122nd Avenue and across 152st E to Meridian Avenue went relatively quickly. A majority of the turf was the Mall Monsters and most of them are currently occupied running their protection racket at the Mall.

Travel down Meridian to 224th street east was a little more precarious. The Meridian Maulers were out in force tonight knowing the Mall was open. It was prime hunting for them. Aeryn's skill with her bike and the raw horsepower it oozed allowed her to fairly easily weave her way through the obstacles they presented.

Five more miles run down 224th street towards Fort Lewis and a few blocks down a side street brought her to Mike's Bent & Dent. Beside the garage sat a 2068 gloss maroon Chevrolet-Nissan Suburban. The windows tinted smoke instead of black made it look more like a middle class family roadster than a shadowrunner special. Just what the doctor ordered.

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:31; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup
Zion

<@Zion [T] Check. Twenty-Nine minutes. Your place. See you out front for an initial delivery to the Forbidden.> and with that The Transporter ends the call.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:30; Mike's Bent & Dent

Aeryn opens the car and takes a closer look, making herself familiar with its controls and everything. But then she moves back onto her bike, as she still needs it, and drives back, the car following her via autopilot and remote, this avoiding the more precarious gang territories as much as possible.

On the way back, Aeryn thinks about a good place, where she can leave the car for a while, while she scouts the third route together with Zion.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 22:31; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup
Satyr

cool beans Zion collected himself and gathered his things to accomplish tonights tasks or so he thought.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:00; Mike's Bent & Dent to Puyallup City
Aeryn

Aeryn connects to the PAN of the vehicle...
-} Present Authorization:
-} [ File Upload ]
-} Passkey received.
-} Passkey validate. Security operator authorized.
-} Warning: This system protected by Guardian 4162b IC
-} [ Open Doors ]
-} Alarm disengaged. Security protocols: Stand down

This system is definitely a nice upgrade. High quality system running a Petty Industries 4000 series pilot program with a Nascar 3500 series Maneuver program. When it starts up, the complete suite of engine sensors checks in. The vehicle is running at optimal and a complete tune-up as well as all preventive maintenance have just been performed. Definitely worth the 500 nuyen.gif per day.

Taking Hwy-7 north is a much safer route. Running right alongside the Fort Lewis military reservation, it is unofficially patrolled by military forces who keep down wanton violence on the highway and assist customs in stopping smuggling. Not a choice road when you're carrying, but running empty it is a very safe route.

Eventually Hwy-7 reaches the 512, which forms the border between the Puyallup District of Seattle and the Tacoma district. Definitely safer that Hwy-161 (Meridian), but only marginally. Several small go-gangs regularly clash along this strip of multi-lane highway, especially into the wee hours of the night. Being Saturday night and after 10pm, Aeryn passes several jousting matches between rival bikers.

She makes it as far as the point where the 512 turns north and runs parallel to Hwy-161 before she notices a pair of motorcycle jocks in her rear view. It appears she is on the menu.

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:00; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup
Zion

The Transporter is nothing if not punctual. He rolls up in late model European sedan this evening, dark gray with deep tinted windows. As you climb in he welcomes you with his English accent, "Good evening sir. I trust your can means that today is a prosperous one?"

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:00; Cynic's Doss
Cynic

The binding continues.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:00; Highway 512

Seeing the two cycles behind her, Aeryn accelerates somewhat, while the car keeps its steady pace. When an opportunity presents itself, she will break away into a more dangerous route, which she is fast enough to navigate with her augmentations, but an average driver would have trouble to keep up.

I really need to think about putting some guns on the rotodrone to fly backup...

She also sends a message to Zion, informing him of the state of things.

< [Aeryn] Hey Zion, I have the car and am on my way back. Got two bikers on my tail currently, not sure what they are up to, and how good they are, but I will soon find out, I guess... transmitting coordinates, just in case... >
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:00; Hwy-512 Northbound
Aeryn

[ Spoiler ]
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:00; Highway 512

Knowing the Puyallup area quite well, Aeryn wonders, what gang turf they might cross, once they leave the highway, as she heads towards the exit.

The autopilot of the car gets a route to follow, which will have it stay on the highway for a while, turning around to come back at a safer exit in a few minutes.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:00; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup

Zion receives Aeryn's text as he opens the door to T reading the message Aeryn sent him.

<@Aeryn i am at my pad leaving now, i will meet up with you at forbidden, keep me posted if you run trouble let me know asap. ill have my bike with me so i can get to you fairly quick if i have to. > with that Zion shuts the door to T transport vehicle and walks over to the driver side.

Zion @ T <hey chummer sorry to drag you way out here but a change in plans, sorry to waste your time.> as Zion goes to shake T's hand he slots him the normal fee for a ride that would have cost him to get to club forbidden, Zion walks up to his apartment and grabs jet black street jacket to conceal his ingram. Zion jumps onto his bike and roars towards the last known location Aeryn was making sure to not attract any unwanted attention trying to figure which way she is heading to try to catch up to her and sneak up behind the gangers that are following her.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:01:30; Hwy-512 Northbound
Aeryn

As the biker's close in Aeryn opens her Mirage up begins a dangerous dance with traffic. The bikers closing in even tighter, she runs the bike for every ounce of speed it can provide. She zips between two tractor-trailer rigs the gangers right off her tail and screams down the exit and into the traffic of the cross street. The sound of crashing plastic behind her give her a momentary sigh of relief.... until she realizes one of the bikers is still behind her, hanging tight and holds a gun in one hand.

Luckily she is pretty familiar with this area of the Puyallups. She is headed into Puyallup City. The Lord's of Yen are the street gang that hold sway here and they are fiercely protective of their turf. They fancy themselves an extension of the Yakuza and truth be known, the syndicate does recruit from their ranks.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:03; Northern Puyallup

Let's see how far you'll get with only one hand on the handle... Aeryn thinks, seeing the gun in the ganger's hand, and runs a reckless zigzag course through the neighborhood, going from one corner to the next, turning left and right, and never staying on a straight lane long enough for her pursuer to get a chance to steady his aim. She drives along the edge of the gang territory in the northern Puyallup now, not wanting to annoy them more than necessary.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:05; Puyallup City
Aeryn

Aeryn sets a pace and path that is nothing less than insane as she turns north from the Hwy-512 exit onto the southern streets of Puyallup City. After nearly a dozen blocks of death-defying turns, near misses and high G shifts she realizes that she no longer has a tail... Nary a shot fired...

She finds herself in front of the Piggly-Wiggly grocery store. The raised lanes of the 512 some half a dozen blocks away to the south.

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:05; Time Track Apartments, North Puyallup
Zion

The Transporter somewhat confused by the change in plans, nods none less, accepts payment and says, "I'll take milk runs like this all day long..". He closes the window and pulls slowly away.

His gear changed and back on his bike, Zion travels from his apartment building on 109th Ave Ct E down to Valley Avenue and over to Milwaukee Ave.
Once across the bridge he will cross from North Puyallup into the northern edge of Puyallup City.

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:05; Cynic's Doss
Cynic

The binding continues.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:06; Northern Puyallup

< [Aeryn] I think I have lost them... well one of them for sure, the other one I just cannot see anymore. I'm in Lords of Yen territory. Driving back to Highway 512/Meridian now. >

Aeryn looks for a route back to the highway, which is well-covered with buildings, so she cannot easily be seen from afar, and which is not directly the way she came, still taking a few turns every now and then. She is heading for the other side of the highway, to meet up with the car once more. The elf drives in a more reasonable speed now, also trying to keep the engine noise down with a fairly low rpm.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:07; Puyallup City
Zion

Zion makes his way to 5th & Main. The Fobidden is a minute/minute and a half to the East. He figures Aeryn is five minutes south...

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:08; Puyallup City
Aeryn

Aeryn keeps to the side streets and makes her way back towards the clover-leaf exit for Hwy-512 at Hwy-161 (Meridian). As she is just under one kilometer from the exit, her active subscription list pings a notice that the Suburban is now in range. Timing being what it is, it is just coming to a stop at the traffic light and awaiting its next instructions. Lucky for you also it is coming from the west and needs to take a right turn (north) to head towards you. The left hand lane seems to be backed up....

...The van's connection to Grid-Guide® is flashing an unconfirmed report of a motorcycle accident at the intersection of the east-bound exit ramp from Hwy-512 and Hwy-161 as a potential traffic delay.

Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:09; Northern Puyallup

< [Aeryn] Looks good. Should I wait here or come to the club directly? >
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:07; Puyallup City

Zion <@Aeryn how about we meet up and both ride towards forbidden, would be safer that way just in case those guys come looking for you again also if you run into any more gangs we stand a better chance ?> Zion waits for a response before deciding wether he should continue to forbidden or head south and meet up with Aeryn and make sure our ride is intact.

@ALL <(except Aeryn) how is everyone holding up?>
Thanee

< [Aeryn] One of them, anyways. The other one had an unconfirmed motorcycle accident according to Grid-Guide®. I'll wait here at the intersection. >

Aeryn navigates herself and the car to the emergency lane to wait for Zion.
Saytr

Zion<@Aeryn alright ill see you in a few>

Zion makes his way towards Aeryn making sure to pull up from just a little east so he came up behind her to make sure no one was going to pull off and follow her from behind.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:15; Puyallup City, near the 512 on-ramp
Aeryn & Zion

Aeryn gets the vehicle out of the flow of traffic and finds a spot out of the way to wait for Zion. As he draws closer she guides him to where she is patiently waiting. As the two sit astride their bikes, basking in their current success the realization sinks in that this was simply protecting the borrowed vehicle across the Puyallups.... They still have to go into the Redmond Barrens to pick up the package and deliver it to the northern edge of the Tir and get home again.....

Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:15; Cynic's Doss
Cynic

Cynic nears the halfway point in the binding ritual.
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:15; Puyallup City, near the 512 on-ramp

Zion sitting on his bike starting to feel the night start to wear on him thinking to himself "maybe meeting at forbidden was not such a good idea so early." as he rubs his tired eyes he streaches while on his bike then looks to aeryn " well tonight is starting like drek eh?" letting a smirk show for just a moment then in all seriousness " we have 5 hours and 45 minutes to get to the pick up of the package, how about we park the bikes and van and tell everyone we can meet up in front of forbidden at 0300 and let everyone get at least a few hours sleep before we start this mess?"
he looks to Aeryn hoping she felt the same waywith a resigned look, "the last thing he wanted was the team to not bring thier "A" game when transporting the package."
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:16; Northern Puyallup

"It's not the safest part of the city... not completely unexpected, really."

"Sure, some rest wouldn't hurt, but I'd still like to check out that route. It's probably better than going right through the barrens."
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:17; Northern Puyallup
Zion;PAN=passive[LTG] SIN=Gabe Moore(not broadcasting
Zion thinks on that response a moment " your right, well lets drop the van off at a garage and then well head out to scout out the route you have, how about it? we can call off the meet up at forbidden for now, that will give everyone time to get themselves together. "
Thanee

"Do you know a good place where we could park the van in the meantime?"
Saytr

Zion living in north pullyallups instructs Aeryn " yeah there is a parking garage not far from here, if you don't mind leaving it there. then we can scout out that route you mentioned."

Thanee

"Alright. Then let's do that."
Saytr

Zion with that said flips his visor down and nods motions for Aeryn to follow him and takes off towards a close parking garage.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:22; Northern Puyallup
Aeryn & Zion

As the pair pull off into the night, Zion realizes that while he has seen several garages in the area since arriving here, he really has not taken much time to familiarize himself with the neighborhoods. He leads them back to Main street and is able to find a garage... which closed at 19:00.

@Aeryn
[ Spoiler ]
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:22; Northern Puyallup

Zion with a perplexed look on his face turns toward Aeryn " I could have sworn they were open 24/7, don't suppose you know any place in this area that open this time of night?"

Zion feeling like a dummy "I live here and didnt know, not a good sign of wits about you tonight." Zion tought to himself.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:23; Northern Puyallup

"Now, that I got some time to think about it, I actually have an idea. Follow me!"

With that, she slowly drives towards the destination, the car following them in short distance.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:25; Main St., Puyallup City
Aeryn & Zion

The pair proceed to 850 W. Main St. where an elder Japanese man sits in a small booth just off the road. Across the street, several people are loitering outside a neighborhood bar.

He slides open his window in anticipation of providing services to the duo. Beyond the small booth is a parking lot, three quarters filled with cars, trucks, vans and bike. You estimate there are some 60 parking spots on the lot.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:27; Main St., Puyallup City

Aeryn dismounts and heads over to the booth, bowing slightly, having heard that the japanese like these kind of formalities.

"Konichiwa!" I hope I pronounced that right...

"Good evening, sir! I need a place to leave my car for a few hours. And since I prefer to not have any extra engravings by then, I would like to rent a place here, where you good people keep an eye out. You got room?"
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:27; Northern Puyallup

Zion followed Aeryn paying particular attention to make sure he can make his way out of there fast if he had to with Aeryn in tow after seeing all the punks sitting around the parking lot.

Zion stands next to Aeryn but not to close making sure to watch the old mans and everyone else close enough to do harms hands for clues is they start pulling a gun or starts to cast a spell Zion would have ample time to take action.
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:29; Main St., Puyallup City
Aeryn & Zion

The old man pushes forward a retry ten-key pad. The implication is for you to enter a code. Once that is done, a paper receipt is printed and handed to you with a date/time-stamp: 2070-03-01-23:28:10. "C-10" is all the old man says as he opens the gate.

Moments later the suburban is safely parked and the duo left astride their bike in front of the lot.
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:30; Main St., Puyallup City

"Ready."

Aeryn puts on her helmet once more, and mounts her bike. Once they are on the way, she takes the lead, as she knows the route better, even though she has never used it, yet.

< [Aeryn] The route takes us across Puget Sound and then the long way around... Takes a lot longer, but we have plenty time to make it, and it's likely much safer. >
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:31; Main St., Puyallup City

Zion follows Aeryn noticing her petite figure and finally finding that following her to not be that bad an idea "well at least ill have something to look at for a while" Zion thinks to himself while he sets his LTG to Record their route using his doss as a start reference and using side street they pass as points reference when using the mapping tools.

<@ Aeryn we have no where to go for a while, as long as we are at the meet a little early then were good.>
Thanee
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:35; Main St., Puyallup City

< [Aeryn] Erm... I just finished the projection for the route and looked at it... looks like this is a no go. Damn, should have made that earlier, I guess. Sorry for that. We'll have to take one of the others, unfortunately, unless you got an idea to teach the car how to swim... >
Saytr
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:35; Main St., Puyallup City

Zion tired and weary riding on a bike thinking about Aeryns question for a moment
"if i owned a hover craft we would be set, although i still don't like the water to much" he lets a smirk run across his face seeing as no one else would see it.

<@ Aeryn [Zion]...well how about we get a few hours of sleep then head to meet up with the others with the van, I'm sure there is a coffin around here we could crash in, just be sure to set your alarm. how about it?">
Redjack
Saturday March 1st, 2070; 23:35; Crime Mall, Puyallups
Collateral

The last week weeks had been long and dry, at least as far as nuyen was concerned. The Mall had been a bust tonight. Not much market for a has been Ork. Just as you were packing it in and trying to decide whether or not to mug a Lifter for rent money,

<@Collateral [Kilroy] Hoy Chummer. Heard you might be looking for a little work?>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012