Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In With the Family
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Deva
As the door closes, Rayo looks up at Lucky and says softly,
Don't you worry about them, they will be in good hands. And myself.. well, there's nothing that a bottle of whiskey can't cure. Ma'am!
Rayo winks, salutes, not really sure even himself why, limbs away back to his van and starts driving towards Dr. Tell's clinic.
mfb
Yes! You must not get shot, J tells the other runners. You are not tough, like J!
Callidus
Luigi - Friday Aug 17th - 00:28 - Rayo's Van

Feeling better that Lucky's alright and not angry he nods and smiles at her advise and then lays back down.

Is gud ta see youse soka Ms. Santangelo, sorry fer all dis trouble. I's be ok inna bit an' I'll try not ta find more bullets

On the edge of sleeping again now that he's laying down he just about hears J's comment and chuckles to himself. 'Ope she's as tough as she tink she is an' dat she not gotta prove it no more.
fistandantilus4.0
Luigi/J/Rayo - Friday, Aug 17th , 0049 - Dr. Tell's

Lucky must havce indeed called ahead, because evcen as Rayo's can is pulling up to the "street Doc's", a beleagured and worn looking Dr. Tell is stepping out of his sedan. He's wearing a business jacket and bunny slippers, suggesting that he did infact come as fast as metahumanly possible Seeing the approachingvan, he has a look ofsomeoen who has been caught at something they shouldn't be doing, until he recognizes it as Rayo's.

The dwarf quickly approaches the driver's side door, adjusting hisgalsses, as the van pulls to a stop.

Always such interesting times of day with you young man. Alright, what do we have tonight? I was told little besides multiple gunshot victims.
Deva
Rayo/Luigi/J - Friday Aug 17th - 00:50 - Dr. Tell's

Rayo smiles to doctor and looks over his shoulder, like he was just an ambulance driver.
Sorry sir, I'm just doing my job. We have one female troll, who's unconsious, lost lots of blood and to make it worst, she's magician. Also we got one minotaur that's.. err.. he's somehow alive, but he got two bullets in his brains. He's consious - at least was - so you can ask more from him, but they both are urgent. Also I got bullet in my leg and she, Rayo points to J, seems to be fine. Although her ego seems to blow up any time with a bang..
fistandantilus4.0
Tell nod shurriedly, looking concerned. Back the van to the emergency entrance. I'll get a gurny. You, would you assist me please? You look like a strong woman and I have none of my usual aides to get the troll woman out of the back.

Without waiting for an answer, Tell moves to the building at a jog. Shortly after ,lights start coming on as he moves through the small building.
mfb
Rayo/Luigi/J - 17AUG2070 Fri 0050hrs - Dr. Tell's

Sure, I help. Rubbing her face to get some of the gummed blood off, and then rubbing her hands on her pants to make them a bit less sticky, J clambers into the back and gets a grip under Helga's shoulders. Maybe you have shower, yes?
Callidus
Rayo/Luigi/J - Friday Aug 17th - 00:50 - Dr. Tell's

Groggily waking as the van pulls to a halt and J opens the doors, Luigi carefully helps her move Helga out of the van and onto a gruney. That seems to bleed his remaining strength and so he just follows the other carefully into the building.
fistandantilus4.0
Tell quickly preprares a troll sized wheel chair, which is thankfully automated, for Luigi's large form. It takes some wrestling, but he and J manage to "carefully... carefully!" load Helga onto a gurney. The doctor gives Rayo some bandages and painkillers, and the same, but in greater quantities to Luigi, and rolls Helga into his operating room. The pills he gives Luigi quicly knock him out.

J finds her self sitting in the tapue waiting room listening to the Girl from Ipeneima for the 50th time, while staring across at the dwarf Rayo with his leg elevated and wrapped in heavy gauze. Within an hour a 'nurse' of Dr. Tell's arrives and begins assisting him in the waiting room. She looks more like the type one would expect to find in a street doc's clinic. Younger, rougher cut, probably "down on her luck" behind on the bills, and willing to do whatever she needs to in order to support her chip habit.

Eventally Tell comes out of the ER.

I've managed to repair some of the damage, and remove most of the ... 'debris' , from her body. There is some danger of infection so she will ahve to stay here for a few days. I've also ran a scan of your minotaur friend. The damage is quite serious. The bullets lodged themselves in his skull. It's quite frankly a miracle that his brain didin't bruise and hemorage from the impact, much less that they didn't penetrate. I've called in a favor and am brining in a magician healer, so that I can remove the bullets without worry of further damage. While I'm waiting, we'll see what we can do for you.

He gestures for Rayo as the "nurse" wheels out another wheel chair.

J's phone rings shortly after, Lucky's number.
mfb
Rayo/Luigi/J - 17AUG2070 Fri 0210hrs - Dr. Tell's

This is J. The expat's voice is thick; she's been slouched in her chair, dozing, since about the third time Girl from Ipeneima came on.
Deva
Rayo just nods to Tell and follows him quietly, looking quite tired.
fistandantilus4.0
Lucky's face comes up on the dispaly, looking tired. J, what's the status?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayo is in the office for a total of five minutes before Tell give shim an anesthetic that knocks him out. smile.gif
mfb
Doc makes Rayo okay soon. Helga, she is alive. She must sleep for some days. Luigi must have magic to be heal, doc says he calls mage soon. J rubs her eyes. She'd managed to sponge off, but her clothes are starting to get a little ripe.
fistandantilus4.0
Alright, I'l check in with you in the morning. get some rest. Yuo look exhausted and we have a lot to do tomorrow.

Lucky smiles and disconnects.

[ Spoiler ]
Callidus
Luigi - ?? - His mind

The corridors were dull and grey but weathered by the centuries that it had stood. His hooves clattering gently on the stone floor, where over time the patrolling of his clan had worn a slight groove.

Wait.... 'ooves?

The minotaur felt glad that the patrol was going uneventfully, it meant that their charge was secure, the clan safe and Apollo was still happy with their service.

Apollo?

Turning another corner in the labyrinth and feeling the warm wind blowing in from the nearby gated enterance he feels a shock as he notices a small thread running from the enterance into the corridors.

What's dis? Someone's entered der labyrinth? I must warn der odders

Setting off at a run, he quickly veers away from the string to take the quickest route to the centre, his breath panting as he hurries and worry growing in his chest.

What wes guardin'? What family? Must protect me family! Where is dis? 'ow do Is know where ta go?

Sliding on the stone as he rounds the last corner he sees a sight that will haunt him forever. Minotaur bodies hacked apart, women, children, everyone even the blind elder. Rage settled over him as his concious mind recoiled in horror, a red tint covering his vision and he storms into the labyrinth again to find the intruders.

-------

What der frag? What was dat?

The previous vision fading to a blank white landscape, although to call it that would be too much as there's no horizon or terrain features at all.

Musta been a dream....

Not a dream, cub, a vision. Maybe a previous life, who knows, either way we need to talk, well I need to talk and you need to listen

Spinning around Luigi is shocked to see a large bear standing almost touching him.

Woah, so I's dead?

No not yet, and possibly not for a while, but that's irrelevant right now. It looks like you need some help, cub, and seeing as your doped up to you're eyeballs having two bullets dug out of your head right now, it seemed like a good time to talk. I think it's time you.... no we improve your link to your abilities and so I have a few hints for you....

-------
fistandantilus4.0
[ Spoiler ]

Rayo/Luigi/J - Friday Aug 17th - 09:35 - Dr. Tell's

The sun is coming through the blinds at an annoying angle that's impossible to ignore when they're woken. Each in turn by a well dressed human , whom Luigi knows well. Theo is one of Mancuso's men, one he always has on hand. So if Theodore is here, that means the Captain is as well.

As each is woken, Theo directs them to Tell's conference room. Waiting inside is Julian Mancuso, the Kozlowski Captain, and Luigi and Lucky's boss. J has met him a few times briefly although she reports to someone else. Rayo of course met him just the once, seeing him meet with a mysterious man. Mancuso does not look pleased.

As always he's dressed well, but not in three button suit so many mafiosos seem to think is mandatory. He wears khaki slacks and a white button up shirt, expensive shoes, and a salon styled haircut, sweeping his dark hair back and accenting his brooding features. He's a well known narcissist and clotheshorse, but no one bothers to bring it up since he's also more than willing to make a show of force if it's necessary.

He stands and clasps hands with Luigi, going so far as to give him a brief man-hug ,patting the minotaur on the back.

Luigi, good to see you up and about. The Doctor tells me you'll likely have a head ache for a few weeks but should be none the worst for wear otherwise. We'll talk about the rest later.

J, Bennet tells me that none of the krewe that were holding Luigi escaped. Good work.

Rayo, have a seat please. Your troll associate will be fine. I' sure she doesn't know any more than is necessary about what happened last night?
The look says that it is obviously, or should hopefully be a rhetroical question. Rayo feels the pbvious pressure, being the only outisder at the table. As an associate, he's privvy to a lot of information. But he's not 100% trusted. Which means that the information he does know could well get him killed if any reason for concern presents it's self.

Obviously these last few days have been a trial. Unfortunately, the situation is growing more strained. Lucky has been arrested. For arson, conspiracy, and attempted murder among other charges. At the moment, it seems likely that at least some of these charges will stick. That issue will be handled on it's own. What concerns us now is the task I have set for you all.

This place is safe to speak freely. The good doctor is opening late today. I want to know where the situation currently stands. J, you've been working closely with Lucky. I need to know what she has set up.

Lugi, Rayo, Bennet tells me that he has procured a few "warm bodies" to assist with this task. I also need to know from you two if you have the needed muscle to accomplish what we're setting out to do.
Deva
[ Spoiler ]

Rayo/Luigi/J - Friday Aug 17th - 09:45 - Dr. Tell's Conference Room

Thank you sir.
Rayo takes his seat and straightens his shirt.
Don't you worry about her, sir. I didn't tell her anything about the family being involved, only she might know that contact who called him also belongs to family. Also she passed out before seeing J, Lucky or Bennet. I can take care of her..
Somehow I thought they could be intererested in her. Now they just seem to want to take her out of this mess. Strange. Just need to keep out of this, then she might stay alive even longer.
If Rayo needs to be concerned, he really doesn't show it. Sitting in his chair as comfortably but at the same time strict as possible, but not trying to look ridiculous he looks back at Mancuso.
It's hard to tell, sir. We've heard that krewe has hired runners for the task, but we're yet to know that how many. Also some other things in espionage section are a bit.. unfinished. But if we can have some bigger advantage to krewe, like suprise attack, then I think we should manage. And Luigi would be in a bit better conditon. Sir.
fistandantilus4.0
[ Spoiler ]
mfb
You know this Blake, yes? Black Throat Krewe? Lucky knows he has woman name Eve. Lucky find this Eve, tell her Blake cheats on her. Eve tell us Blake will have meet on boat house called Gerber Tours... Jefferson Parish, exit 46. This meet, he will have it on Saturday. Eve say to us we must not kill Blake. Lucky say to me we must kill Blake, then kill Eve so word does not run out.
Callidus
Rayo/Luigi/J - Friday Aug 17th - 09:45 - Dr. Tell's Conference Room

Shaking his hand, Luigi smiles at his sottocapo at the hug Iz gud ta be back, boss.

Carefully listening to the information given by the others about the investigations he'd missed, he rumbles at his opinion.

I tink Rayo's right in dis one. We's should be fine wid a gud plan 'n' ambush. Wid dis Eve chica not der in should 'elp a fair bit too.

Guess I'd betta get some tips on der sneaky sneaky stuff.... Dat 'n' work on Bear suggestion....
fistandantilus4.0
Then you are all confident that this situation can still be managed? That is good news, considering the ill luck this job has had so far. Luigi I am holding you personally responsible for the success of this job. Do what you must to make sure that suceed.

For the first time in quite a while for Luigi, the first time period for Rayo or J, Mancuso seems worried about the situation, although he is certainly making a good show of maintaining his calm.
Deva
Gerber Tours, huh? If the meet is tomorrow, we need to start shadowing that place ASAP. Need to know how many entrances, how much people are in there, maybe trying to get someone in there and so on. Only big problem is, that krewe might know now all three of us. They know me and Luigi and most likely they had some hidden camera in warehouse for spotting J. Unknown faces are always better than known. But.. you say, we don't need to worry about Lucky? Don't need to help her with a get out of the jail card or anything? And what about Bennet is he going to help Lucky or us?
Rayo takes a careful look around, hoping not to see those cold eyes of his staring from shadows.
fistandantilus4.0
Mr Bennet will still be working with you. This task's importance is paramount. Lucky is being looked after by others.

Again the look that says 'you're not Family, you don't need to know' is there. At least he pays well.
mfb
Big problem is this Eve. She must not know we have kill Blake, or she talk all over town. And also try to kill us, J adds with a shrug. I think we must keep tracks on Eve, maybe shoot her before we go to this boat and shoot Blake.
fistandantilus4.0
Do you think you can safely assign someone else to that task, or spare one of your own to taking care of her while the strike is going down on the Krewe? Or did you have something else in mind?

mfb
Is hard to say. I think maybe we trick Eve into meeting Blake after we do thing at boat. Maybe we keep Blake alive to make trick, maybe we use spell, maybe Matrix trick... J trails off with another shrug.
Callidus
I'll make ser it gets done

Dis iz not gonna be easy. Glad dat Bennett's comin' wid us, he's a much betta planner den I iz. Aldough dey gots a gud plan so far.

I tink dat wes can grab Blake at's der ambush. Eidder gel round 'im out at range or we's KO 'im up close. Dat ways we can deliver 'im all pretty like ta Eve den gets rid of both o' dem at der same time an' place. Ideas?

And then looks around at the assembled team to see if any of them have a better overall plan.
Deva
Divide and conquer is great, but why don't we just lure them to same place and take care of them both at once? Maybe with a big bang? Or do you think that they both at once is too big bite to eat?
Rayo looks at J and really, really, Really tries not to smile. Succeeding only by covering it with his hand.
But how about this: When the goods are there, we make a storm in, maybe from the sea and shore at the same time. We pin them, grab the goods, set some explosives, escape, watch the fireworks. Simple and efficient. Of course it will need to be altered on the fly, but otherwise anybody could do it.
mfb
Maybe. Eve, though, I think she is not stupid. Eve know we must attack this boat, I think maybe she will not be trick to show up there. Maybe she will think again, and tell Blake what we must do. Eve makes danger for all plan we make, best thing to do is make whack on her. But we must have care so Blake does not know we have make whack on Eve, or maybe he will not come to boat. J rolls her shoulders, stretching until a few of her vertebrae pop. We must keep eye on Eve, to know what she does.
Deva
Well, if Eve most likely won't go where Blake is, how about we move him somewhere were she is? Then with primary mission we grab the goods and with secondary mission kill the lovie-dovies. But hey, I don't call the shots, I just make the kills..
Getting them alive is.. no.. this time it's almost out of option. With just me and Luigi, it might have worked, but with all four of us.. it would really be a pain in my butt. And getting them alive wouldn't even benefit my anyways. Unless somebody first wipes out all mob from New Orleans.. like that would happen.
fistandantilus4.0
Then make it work. I'll be in touch.

Do not fail.

With that statement full of finality, Mancuso stands, and moves to exit the room, shaking Luigi's hand and clasping him on the shoulder before he does. As he leaves, Bennet enters the room, taking one of the vacant seats, giving everyone a quick nod.
mfb
Maybe, J allows, eyeing Bennet. She'd seen him when they'd gone to grab Luigi, but they hadn't been introduced. But how we will get them to be together? We can not say to Blake, 'Hey, you have not know me, but I think you should go be with your girlfriend.' Eve, she will be suspicious also. 'Suspicious' had been Jeremy's word of the day last week. I have idea. I go to Razr Back, where Eve goes. I keep eye on Eve. If she ask, I say Manusco have no trust for me, since I show up and Lucky have been arrest. I say all plan for Blake have gone, since Lucky have been made bust by police. And then, when I see Eve is alone, I give call and Eve disappear. And then we go to boat on Saturday, and have all fun, she grins. Is good plan, yes?
Callidus
Shaking Julian's hand on the way out, he lowers his voice I's make sure we's not fail you.

Then as the group starts planning in ernest he listens in before commenting.

Dat'd work if'n der two o' dem don't talk between den 'n' der hit, but dat not garaunteed. Didn't ya say dat Eve knew dat we's supposed ta bring 'er Blake? Anyhoo, did Ms. Santangelo let youse know 'er plan fer dis caper?

Please let Lucky 'ave told 'er
mfb
Yes, Lucky has fill me on with plan. She bring me to talk with Eve. This plan I make--is more good if Eve talk to Blake. If she talk to him, she tell him 'Lucky have plan to move against you, but now she is in jail and her plan is gone'. So he does not suspect that Lucky still have plan to move against him.
fistandantilus4.0
Bennet chimes in It works if you can take Eve alone. I know the Razr Back though, and it's packed with mercs. Not a good place for an outsider, especially a norm, to be starting a fight with a regular. You have a plan to get her alone, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, we'll need more muscle. And we'll have to do it giving you enough time to catch up to us. We may need as many guns as possible on this thing.

Rayo, Lucky said you know how to rig. Do you have any combat drones?
Deva
Rayo watches hands crossed as others talk over him with growing wrinkles at his forehead. Now as Bennet notices him he gives back a dry smile.
Yes and no. I did have a scout drone but I had to sell it for getting some gas money. Nowadays my "rigging", with notable finger gestures, goes only with my boat. And I wouldn't call it as combat drone. But as Eve, we could just make her move somewhere by making an anonymous call or message that she thinks comes from Blake. For that, we need Blake's commlink and hacker.. or just better hacker. And as we can see, we don't have one here, so there's goes another thought to crap pile..
Rayo looks really bored and gives a sigh.
But more with Eve. She doesn't want Blake to be killed. So, this means that she wants to see him again, would it be to kill him by revenge or just forgive him and other loving stuff, meaning that we can lure her afterwards were Blake is, if WE catch him at the docks. Only thing we can benefit by killing her first is that she absolutely won't betray us by telling Lucky's plan to Blake. But, if she would do that, then she would already done that. So, in my opinion, we can kill Eve later and just concentrate on warehouse and Blake. We don't even need him alive, we just tell her we got him.
mfb
I think to lure Eve to Blake after fight is bad. She will have suspicious, she will come with friends. If I meet Eve at Razr Back, I must not start fight. I must make call when she leave, yes? Then we follow.
Deva
Whatever..
Rayo gives another sigh and lights himself a smoke.
Callidus
Merde, 'ow'd Lucky 'n' Julian make dis leadin' ting look so easy? Hmph, well betta pick a plan'n' run wid it or we'll do da arguin' 'til der deal time

Right den, dis da point we's go wid one plan 'n' get it right. From what youse all said Ms. Santangelo was plannin' on takin' Blake alive and den dealin' wid Eve at the meet ta deliver 'im ta 'er. Dat 'n' der 'runners dat Blake's brought in suggest ta me dat splittin' ups gonna be bad, so we's gonna run wid all hittin' Blake's deal. If wes can get Blake alive but KO dat gud, but wes can still do da meet wid Eve if 'e's dead, it just 'arder.

So wes need recon on der deal location, find us some ambush points and doin' it under both der NOPS 'n' der Krewe radar. As far as I knows wes not got a spellslinga so if der's wizzies dere we gonna wanna know. Spirits I should be able ta handle dough. Wes got sort each person role 'n' specialties, now I'm pretty sure youse all worked out by now dat I'm best up close or guardin' someone whose got not get 'urt, so lets get dis goin' 'fore da doc want 'is room back.
and grins at the room while patting a pocket for his comm to take notes.
Deva
I agree with my big buddy here. Rayo gives a smile to Luigi and would pat him into the bag, if he could reach in anyways.
Althought he did just say my words in different way. A bit confusing way - Luigi's way.
Well, I'm your wheelman, can work with drones, if I would have some, and all around can do anything well for being your rear-guard. My gun is also precise.
Which reminds me, I really need to some ammo for my Ceska.. and new armor jacket. Weren't I going to buy new one yesterday? Oh yeah, that little ambush.. and Mr. Boney-Quebec-guy. I almost forgot that.. I really wish I could forget that.
Rayo clearly starts to wonder in to his thoughts.
fistandantilus4.0
I'm sure I can get you a drone or two Ray'. Bennet chimes in. I'm sure Julian wouldn't mind putting it against your credit, and at a discount too. Steel lynx do the rick you think?
Deva
Anything that says "against your credit" doesn't sound great in Rayo's mind.
If it's necessary.. maybe in 5 to 1 situation it most likely will be.
Maybe I can sell them later so somebody for a better price.
fistandantilus4.0
I'll get it arranged. Might as well go in fully loaded. We agreed then on how we're doing this boys and girls?
mfb
Hokay, sound good, J shrugs. What we will do now? Maybe I will drive around boat place, get good looks on it?
Callidus
Yup, fer now's we's gotta get der best info we's can on dis place 'fore we's can plan der actual ambush. Needs ta be as sneaky as youse can be dough, we's really don't need dem ta change da meet place. Keep in touch wid each udder, and we'll check in together, say at der 'Strike 'bout 18:00 tamorrow to tie tagether what we's found so far. Dat gud wid everyone?
Deva
Tomorrow? At that time tomorrow meet can have already happened.
Rayo lets Luigi to tell them a new time, dumps his cigarette and leaves the room.
Callidus
Soka, taut dat we's 'ad a couple o' days left ta da meet. Well den, meet betta be about 16:00 tanight 'n' contact me 'fore den if youse find somfing dat we's gotta act on 'fore den.

Musta been outta it fer longer dan I taut.... frag it! Erm.... sorry Father.
Callidus
Well if der's no more thoughts on dis den we's betta get goin'. Lemme know if anyting comes up 'n' I's'll try ta sort it.

Checking to see if any of the others brings anything up and when he sees there's nothing coming Luigi heads out to check on the mystery troll that came to help. Peering into the room she's in and seeing no-one obviously patching her up, and the form sleeping on the bed he heads off to check with Dr.Tell.

'ow's she doin' Doc? Just feelin' like I oughta say hi ta 'er when she wakes.... so just wonderin' Anyhoo tanks fer all der 'elp Doc youse one in a million.

Finishing off the pleasantries, unless Dr. Tell starts to chat to him, Luigi checks his kit and then heads out into the new day to check in with his snitches and informants to gather info for the job in as non-targeting way as he can.
fistandantilus4.0
Dr. Tell informs Luigi that Helga should be concious in a day or two. It's hard to tell with the damage she sustained, and being magically active, against the fact that she's troll stock.

Luigi - ROll Street Etiquette for information on the boat house

Rayo - Roll Etiquette for procuring explosives from military contact, add contact rating

J - Ammunition is simple to get through the Family's contacts. You get your Stick N Shock

J cruises by the boat house in a taxi, getting a good lok at it. It's large enough to hold three, perhaps four boats, with what looks like a small office attached to the side. There's a minimum of grafitti on the walls, still mostly wite, with a deep blue roof hanging over the top to keep the rain off customers. A large sycamore tree drapes over the roof as wel, providing more cover from today's downpour.

Around the boat house it's self is mostly cleared area. A small parking lot sits directly in front of it, with space enough for 10 cars. A drive way about a car and a halfs width leads up to it through a wide expanse of grass. There are no other business direclty by it, being in an isolated park area. More trees and thick grass dot the landscape for a good mile in either direction along the lake, and a line of trees cuts the park off from easy view from the street some 200 yards away.

Currently the only person in sight is a homeless ork using the boat house for shelter. No one else is using the park since the rain is coming down heavy today. Freak rain storms are par for the course in her life since moving to New Orleans. North America's weather patterns have never been quite right since the Ghost Dance. At least it's better than omnipresent snow.
mfb
J - 17AUG Fri 1315hrs - Cruisin'
The seat under J's denim-clad butt is dripping with a puddle of rainwater. J herself is finally starting to dry off, after spending several minutes wringing out her shirt and her short hair. Glaring at the boat house, she opens up a text window and makes a note to buy a damn umbrella.

She's already got a video window open, recording everything that her Keruba Cybernetics Cleareyes see. She spends a few seconds looking at the tree, the entrances, the windows. She also checks out the neighborhood--the buildings to the left and right of the boat house, the ones across the street, the main roads, the alleys.

As the taxi leaves the neighborhood and starts heading back towards Lucky's, J replays the recording in the background. In the foreground, she's got another text window open, carefully composing an email to a bartender of Lucky's named Jenny. If work keeps up at this rate, Jeremy's going to need a more regular sitter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012