Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NSRCG - PC Windows Character Generation Program
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
mcmackie
QUOTE (Arethusa)
I have a somewhat pertinent question, and I hope it's not too much potential trouble: since my Canon Revision project is firming up a bit and will be getting some webhosting once I finalize things, how feasible would it be to include it as an optional component of NSRCG?

In what respect? Many of the rules in NSRCG are hard coded ie. "starting magic is whatever you current essence (rounded down) except if you are a shapeshifter mage, then ... except..."

Changing any of the hard rules would be difficult. I noticed you had mnay rules dealing with combat. These have no impact on character generation.
You are talking about armor for specific locations. The Gear>DAT formats (and any you create) could support that unless you deviate from the Ballistic / Impact armor paradigm.
The character generator and associated DAT files is very flexible. By leaving them in a text format, anybody can make changes and enhancements.
LEt me know what your areas of interest (in moding). Traditionally, I've only supported SR3 canon as it would quickly become a nightmare to incorporate everybody's idea of a houserule ("Why should dwarves cost more? They already have enormous handicaps....")
TinkerGnome
I don't intend to use the notes field at all wink.gif It was just mentioned as a good thing by someone and there's no reason not to go ahead and use it. There are some notes already on weapons which appear to have been placed in the "accessories" field instead. Moving those to the "notes" field doesn't add to the program at all.

Personally, I'm just fiddling so I can have legality on character sheets.

Oh, we were talking about NSRCG supported misconceptions a while back. One that got me was the edge "Good looking and knows it" and the flaw "Ugly and doesn't care". These both need to have a note added that they are example edges and flaws and the GM should be consulted on their use wink.gif I was originally under the impression that they were "real" edges and flaws, but that's not exactly the case.
mcmackie
QUOTE (TinkerGnome)
Oh, we were talking about NSRCG supported misconceptions a while back. One that got me was the edge "Good looking and knows it" and the flaw "Ugly and doesn't care". These both need to have a note added that they are example edges and flaws and the GM should be consulted on their use wink.gif I was originally under the impression that they were "real" edges and flaws, but that's not exactly the case.

Damn, that must have snuck in somehow. It's labeled incorrectly. It should either have as a book "CUS" for custom OR if it's from the Shadowrun Supplemental "TSS". Sorry about that. Most the DAT effort is via the volunteers who do the arduous task of checking and adding to them. In a few cases, I didn't check as well as I could have. Mea culpa. frown.gif
On the other hand, it's an easy fix and not necessarily an issue with chargen (but with a bad DAT file).
Arethusa
QUOTE (mcmackie)
QUOTE (Arethusa @ May 6 2004, 11:06 PM)
I have a somewhat pertinent question, and I hope it's not too much potential trouble: since my Canon Revision project is firming up a bit and will be getting some webhosting once I finalize things, how feasible would it be to include it as an optional component of NSRCG?

In what respect? Many of the rules in NSRCG are hard coded ie. "starting magic is whatever you current essence (rounded down) except if you are a shapeshifter mage, then ... except..."

Changing any of the hard rules would be difficult. I noticed you had mnay rules dealing with combat. These have no impact on character generation.
You are talking about armor for specific locations. The Gear>DAT formats (and any you create) could support that unless you deviate from the Ballistic / Impact armor paradigm.
The character generator and associated DAT files is very flexible. By leaving them in a text format, anybody can make changes and enhancements.
LEt me know what your areas of interest (in moding). Traditionally, I've only supported SR3 canon as it would quickly become a nightmare to incorporate everybody's idea of a houserule ("Why should dwarves cost more? They already have enormous handicaps....")

I don't really have any plans to touch core rules like Essence and Magic, etc. After all, doing that's a pretty big diversion from canon, and that's what the project is specifically supposed to avoid.

I'm thinking more along the lines of a revised list of flaws (eg Home Turf still exists, but costs 4 for awakened characters), a very largely revised list of skills (lot more diversity and a caveat to multiply the amount of karma or skill points available for skills by 3— though keep in mind that this really hasn't been finalized), largely new guns (though I suppose this wouldn't be too bad; little things like ROF and legality could just go into the description), and, lastly, new armor. Unfortunately, armor, with hit locations, deviates a fair bit. Would this create a lot of problems?
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (mcmackie)
QUOTE (TinkerGnome @ May 7 2004, 08:50 AM)
Oh, we were talking about NSRCG supported misconceptions a while back.  One that got me was the edge "Good looking and knows it" and the flaw "Ugly and doesn't care".  These both need to have a note added that they are example edges and flaws and the GM should be consulted on their use wink.gif  I was originally under the impression that they were "real" edges and flaws, but that's not exactly the case.

Damn, that must have snuck in somehow. It's labeled incorrectly. It should either have as a book "CUS" for custom OR if it's from the Shadowrun Supplemental "TSS". Sorry about that. Most the DAT effort is via the volunteers who do the arduous task of checking and adding to them. In a few cases, I didn't check as well as I could have. Mea culpa. frown.gif
On the other hand, it's an easy fix and not necessarily an issue with chargen (but with a bad DAT file).

Well, the edge and flaw are from the books (Shadowrun Companion) however, they only appear as examples in the "make your own edges and flaws" sections. Because of that, leaving them in is fine, it'd just be a good idea to possibly change the description to something like:

Example edge/flaw. See SR Companion p xxx and p xxx for details.
Eyeless Blond
And while we're on the subject, it was mentioned in another thread that under the rules it's possible to spend Spell points to initiate at chargen (SRC, pg 15, under of course "Resources" because putting it under "Magic" would be too easy nyahnyah.gif). But using Spell Points for such things should probably trigger some sort of warning in the "GM Info" section, because it's an optional rule..

Also, are there any rules for familiars in NSRCG?
TinkerGnome
Bug report: Costs no longer appear anywhere on the gear page.
TinkerGnome
Bug/unsupported item: Mnemonic enhancer doesn't appear to decrease skill learning cost (per errata, all levels should decrease karma costs by 1).
TinkerGnome
Bug: Raising a skill or specialization does not appear to cost karma. The program acts like it does, but when you Finalize/commit changes the karma available resets to whatever it was and the skills remain.
Nikoli
nvm, found it
RedmondLarry
Response to Nikoli removed. He found it.
Eyeless Blond
Possible bug: humans don't get Karma Pool every 10 Karma; they get it every 20 Karma like other metas.
Jetmaster
actually, if I remember correctly, the humans are the only ones that DO get a karma pool every 10 karma. I'd double check my books, but I'm certain it was there.
Nikoli
Also, after finalization of the character and addition of additional nuyen, is the program supposed to subtract the money when new gear is purchaed?
Mr. Man
That kind of dovetails with my feature request from a while ago to allow the user to select which credstick money is subtracted from when buying gear. For finalized characters it would also be useful if the program asked the user to enter a price each time they bought something (since there is no way for the program to account for street price).

Some way of differentiating certified credsticks, forged credsticks, corp script and (now) paper money would be very useful as well.

TinkerGnome
Minor bug. Nicitating membranes are compatable with retinal modifications provided it's not a flare comp retinal mod. I get a big "illegal character" mark if I combine them, though.
Nikoli
Otaku bug, cannot add even a lvl 1 complex form, says programs cannot exceed MPCP, MPCP is currently 8
simonw2000
I can't take Dragon as a totem. We who hear the call are most displeased. Please rectify at once.
KeyMasterOfGozer
QUOTE (simonw2000)
I can't take Dragon as a totem. We who hear the call are most displeased. Please rectify at once.

Edit your TOTEMS.DAT file.
mcmackie

I don't have the book that is from. Could you do your own entry into the Totems.DAT file? It is really a very simple format (on purpose). If you send me the information when done, I'll include for other people (if canon).
Otaku bug, cannot add even a lvl 1 complex form, says programs cannot exceed MPCP, MPCP is currently 8

You're quite correct. When I started the Otaku, I never finished the Complex Forms input for new characters. I'll look into fixing this and your issue.
Minor bug. Nicitating membranes are compatable with retinal modifications provided it's not a flare comp retinal mod. I get a big "illegal character" mark if I combine them, though.

I'll have to look into it. In the meantime, you could edit the Incompat.DAT file and remove that entry. Wasn't that easy? biggrin.gif
Also, after finalization of the character and addition of additional nuyen, is the program supposed to subtract the money when new gear is purchased?

Yes. Doesn't it work that way for you? If so, verify you have the latest version. Also, make sure you haven't saved the file in one location then re-loaded the file from another. (2 copies with the same name in different locations)
Possible bug: humans don't get Karma Pool every 10 Karma; they get it every 20 Karma like other metas.

As Jetmaster noted, it is correct. This is a game balance issue. Lots of people have asked if I would change it but I follow canon. Sorry.
thanks!
Nikoli
When I remove a cyber weapon from augmentations, the weapon entry on gear remains and has to be removed from the sr3 file manually (annoying)

I am using the newest version of the program and not using multiple copies (I checked)

You say you're following Canon on the Karma pool, where are you referencing the 1/20 number for humans?
TinkerGnome
Geeze, that was easy to fix. Here's the new incompat.dat. It shoudl work properly. I tested it and it only complained about flare comp and/or cyber eye replacement. The rest should be kosher smile.gif

That still leaves the skill bugs I was having (ie, it's not subtracting karma when you raise skills, mnemonic enhancer doesn't work right) and the gear page not showing costs.
mcmackie
QUOTE (Nikoli)
When I remove a cyber weapon from augmentations, the weapon entry on gear remains and has to be removed from the sr3 file manually (annoying)

I am using the newest version of the program and not using multiple copies (I checked)

You say you're following Canon on the Karma pool, where are you referencing the 1/20 number for humans?

I'll look into the Cyberweapons issue.
Canon is 1/10 for humans, 1/20 for metahumans. for karma pool. Let me know if it's not working as it is on my version. Thanks:D
mcmackie
QUOTE (TinkerGnome)
Geeze, that was easy to fix. Here's the new incompat.dat. It shoudl work properly. I tested it and it only complained about flare comp and/or cyber eye replacement. The rest should be kosher smile.gif

That still leaves the skill bugs I was having (ie, it's not subtracting karma when you raise skills, mnemonic enhancer doesn't work right) and the gear page not showing costs.

Great! That was the idea. smile.gif

I tested for the issues you brought up and could not duplicate. Is it possible you either
don't have the latest version (I don't think so but I have to ask)
have a duplicate file you're changing but reloading the wrong file ?

Gear cost is under the label hmm. looks okay. What version are you using?
I've checked the skills bugs and mnemonic enhancement (note: it won't work on character generation as per BeCKS). Please let me know.
TinkerGnome
Hmm... okay, I did another uninstall/reinstall with the last version from the web page, created a "blank" character (new, finalize, save as test.sr3) and then added 50 karma, clicked "set". Added a skill and the little progress bar changed in the upper right. The karma page doesn't update with the new amount spent. Clicking the Finalize button again (which is labeled commit changes, I think... is this what you do to commit changes?) and suddenly the bar in the upper right resets to the old value (just karma pool spent). The skill is there, but it still shows just the karma pool karma as having been spent.

The gear page is showing me (for rope, for instance):
CODE

Concealability:  3
Weight:  1
Availability:  always
Street Index:  1
Book.Page:  sr3.295,fof.56
:

I'm having the same trouble on two seperate computers, one I don't edit .dat files on.
mcmackie
QUOTE (TinkerGnome)
The gear page is showing me (for rope, for instance):
CODE

Concealability:  3
Weight:  1
Availability:  always
Street Index:  1
Book.Page:  sr3.295,fof.56
:

I'm having the same trouble on two seperate computers, one I don't edit .dat files on.

Okay... Now look above that box. You should see the cost on that line. I used to show both costs (calculated and original) but thought it was redundant. People were complaining about not having enough room for notes and such. So I removed costs in that box.
I'll check out the Karma thing.
TinkerGnome
Ack. I didn't notice it in the blue. Duh. I can't believe I'm wrong about the karma, though... I might be doing something that messes it up, but I'm not imagining tha tone wink.gif
Eyeless Blond
QUOTE (mcmackie @ May 18 2004, 06:45 PM)

As Jetmaster noted, it is correct. This is a game balance issue. Lots of people have asked if I would change it but I follow canon. Sorry.
thanks!

Huh. For some reason I was building a human and he was only getting karma pool every 20 karma. Oh well, it works now, n/m.

(Edit): Also, Mnemonic Enhancers have been errata'ed. I don't have any webspace so I can't change the files and put them up somewhere, but here's the relevant changes:

CODE
3-* Mnemonic Enhanc. 1             1|mm.072|6/7 days|0.2|15000|+1MNE|c|1.00|+1 die Memory and Language tests, -1 Karma cost to learn/improve skills
3-* Mnemonic Enhanc. 2             1|mm.072|6/7 days|0.4|30000|+1MNE|c|1.00|+2 die Memory and Language tests, -1 Karma cost to learn/improve skills, +3 default to INT for Knowledge Skills
3-* Mnemonic Enhanc. 3             1|mm.072|6/7 days|0.6|45000|+1MNE|c|1.00|+3 die Memory and Language tests, +1 die Knowledge Skills, -1 Karma cost to learn/improve skills, +3 default to INT for Knowledge Skills

Joker9125
I went to the site and DLed 3.66b but when i install it and goto options it says 3.65 what am i doing wrong?
mcmackie
QUOTE (Joker9125)
I went to the site and DLed 3.66b but when i install it and goto options it says 3.65 what am i doing wrong?

I just checked and you're correct. For some reason, the installer made an old version. I'm out of town right now (won't be back until Friday) and cannot update it at the moment.
I've checked and the update is out of date as well. It'll have to wait until this weekend. Sorry frown.gif
Joker9125
thats cool. Hey man great program i think its really great that you taking the time and effort to do something like this. And also ill have to check my books for the exact page number but im pretty sure all foci can be bonded at the rate of 1 spell point per force.
Kagetenshi
Nope. Bonding costs a number of spell points equal to what they would normally cost in Karma, if the GM allows chargen bonding.

~J
Joker9125
hmmm it appears we have a little contradiction in the rules.............Big suprise.

QUOTE (p.54-55 bottom right and top left of pages)
As a benifit to starting characters full magicians can bond foci by using their spell points instead of karma during character creation (again at a rate of 1 spell point per point of force)

I take this to mean exactly what it says. You can bond foci at a rate of one spell point per point of force.

QUOTE (p.60 top left of page)
Each spel point buys 1 force point. Also, each spell point equals 1 point of karma for bonding purposes.

I also take this to mean exactly what it says. Each spell point equals 1 point of karma for bonding purposes

A strong argument could be made either way because apparently both are cannon, but it really all comes down to the GM.

EDIT: im gonna post this in the main fourm please take all arguments their. Lets leave this thread dedicated to NSRCG.
Wanderer
Probable Bug Report:

When you turn off the rules, and add some Edge or Flaw to the character, it gets added with a 0 value. If you subsequently try to remove any of these 0-value Edges or Flaws, it is quite impossible, even if you turn Rules on. It is quite annoying, because if you want to get rid of them, you have to manually edit the file
Eyeless Blond
QUOTE (Joker9125)
QUOTE (p.54-55 bottom right and top left of pages)
As a benifit to starting characters full magicians can bond foci by using their spell points instead of karma during character creation (again at a rate of 1 spell point per point of force)

I take this to mean exactly what it says. You can bond foci at a rate of one spell point per point of force.

As I recall, this has been supersceeded by errata.

Yup, here it is, in the SR3 Errata:

p. 55: Full Magicians [3]
In the second line of the first column replace the word Force with the word Karma.
Joker9125
QUOTE (mcmackie)
QUOTE (Joker9125 @ May 19 2004, 01:26 AM)

I just checked and you're correct. For some reason, the installer made an old version. I'm out of town right now (won't be back until Friday) and cannot update it at the moment.
I've checked and the update is out of date as well. It'll have to wait until this weekend. Sorry frown.gif

Its sunday and I redownloaded the file a installed it and its still the same problem.

EDIT: in the last version I DLed when you bought spell point it only cost 25 nuyen.gif not 25,000 nuyen.gif but when you sold it it gave you 25,000 nuyen.gif
Paul
Okay this may have been covered, but I don't know for sure, I scanned the thread but didn't notice it, so forgive me if I recover old ground.

Is this only my copy of the NSRCG?

I can't get my copy to save the adjusted BeCK's starting value under the options screen. Also I can't remove the 6 limit on edges and flaws-when you play a ghoul it lists the racial modifiers as flaws, thereby generally pushing you over the six flaw limit.
Thistledown
I think I found a bug with the program, and then a problem with the dat editor.

In the program, I update somebody's karma, then finalize, etc. Then I load up another character to work on him, and it changes the karma to whatever the previous person's was set to. If I exit the program between characters, it's fine, but if I don't it can mess some up if you don't remember what they were.

My other problem is either with the DAT editor or Microsoft Office. First off, I'm using XP, but never have any problems installing any of the char gen stuff. I have had some problems with installing office though, so it's possible the error stems from that, not the DAT editor.

When I installed Office, it had trouble finding a few files off the cd, so I told it to skip. Office still runs fine, so didn't seem to matter.

Now whenever I open the DAT editor, it tries to install something. But it can never find whatever it's trying to install, and gives a error message, which I can cancel. The thing is, it keeps trying to find files 5 or 6 times every time I start the program. While I can cancel them, it's rather annoying. After I've canceled them all, the DAT editor runs fine, no problems at all.

I've tried uninstalling Office, and then the DAT editor gives me no trouble at all. Any idea why the editor is looking for these, or how to fix it?

BTY: It gives the same messages it did when installing office:

Error 1919.  Error configuring ODBC data source: MS Access Database, ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file MS Access Database exists and that you can access it.
Error 1919.  Error configuring ODBC data source: dBASE Files, ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file dBASE Files exists and that you can access it.
Error 1919.  Error configuring ODBC data source: Excel Files, ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file Excel Files exists and that you can access it.
Error 1919.  Error configuring ODBC data source: Visual FoxPro Database, ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file Visual FoxPro Database exists and that you can access it.
Error 1919.  Error configuring ODBC data source: Visual FoxPro Tables, ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file Visual FoxPro Tables exists and that you can access it.
Error 1919.  Error configuring ODBC data source: dBASE Files - Word, ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file dBASE Files - Word exists and that you can access it.
Error 1919.  Error configuring ODBC data source: FoxPro Files - Word, ODBC error 6: Component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file FoxPro Files - Word exists and that you can access it.

I am not using Access or FoxPro, so those entries confuse me the most.
Installing off a friend's disk gives me the same errors.

There was another bug I had a while back, but it looks like it's been fixed now. About having too high of a reaction rating creating an error.
mcmackie
QUOTE (Joker9125 @ May 23 2004, 07:40 PM)
Its sunday and I redownloaded the file a installed it and its still the same problem.

EDIT: in the last version I DLed when you bought spell point it only cost 25 nuyen.gif not 25,000 nuyen.gif but when you sold it it gave you 25,000 nuyen.gif

Sorry. I wanted to incorporate the latest changes and it took longer than I thought. Added support for Otaku XML Living Persona. Lots of other little things like allowing one to select main page or separate page on HTML output for things like Gear smile.gif

Thistledown: The latest version does not exhibit these symptoms. If you would test for me I would appreciate it. The DatEditor only uses the VB6 library. I cannot imagine an interaction with Office.

Everybody: Cause of the rush, I was unable to test as thoroughly as I would like to do. If you find bugs, please notify me and I'll get an update out.

I can't get my copy to save the adjusted BeCK's starting value under the options screen. Also I can't remove the 6 limit on edges and flaws-when you play a ghoul it lists the racial modifiers as flaws, thereby generally pushing you over the six flaw limit.

The program will NO longer count 0 point edges/flaws towards the limits. As the the lack of saves, it may be your file (SRCG.INI) is read only. Delete it and it will be recreated.
Joker9125
Would it be possible to incorporate a ally spirit design page in NSRCG?
mcmackie
QUOTE (Joker9125)
Would it be possible to incorporate a ally spirit design page in NSRCG?

Sure, it would be a great rainy day project BUT... I thought someone was already working on one. I believe Dashifen has one on his page. I could look into it.... cool.gif
Joker9125
that sounds great. Im looking forward to that change.
Thistledown
QUOTE (mcmackie)
Thistledown: The latest version does not exhibit these symptoms. If you would test for me I would appreciate it. The DatEditor only uses the VB6 library. I cannot imagine an interaction with Office.

Just checked it using the newest version on your site. What I did was edit the character's karma, hit set, then finalize. Then went to load and picked the next character, and hit load. While it is loading, the karma entry box flashes (with the previous character's entry) before the program goes to the character basic data screen. Then when you go to the karma screen, it has the karma entry from the previous character in the box. This doesn't seem to actually change the file until new character is saved or finalized. It changes when saved whether the 'set' button was hit or not.

If the first character was only saved and not finalized for that seccion, it doesn't seem to have the problem.

It tries to change the karma on a starting character that's never been finalized if you load that too.

Ok, here's the really weird thing. Your website comes up with the same set of error messages as the DAT editor. No other websites I've gone to since installing office have that problem.

BTY, for your version 3.66, you still have 3.65 listed on the options menu.
Wanderer
QUOTE (mcmackie)
Everybody: Cause of the rush, I was unable to test as thoroughly as I would like to do. If you find bugs, please notify me and I'll get an update out.

The program will NO longer count 0 point edges/flaws towards the limits. As the the lack of saves, it may be your file (SRCG.INI) is read only. Delete it and it will be recreated.

What about the problem I reported about the impossibility of removing 0-value Edges and Flaws ? Have you noticed the report (and the problem) ?
Paul
I also keep getting this message:

message/status

0<Spell Points<100

But I have no idea what that means.
Paul
Oh and before I forget- you rule Mcmackie!
bit_buckethead
I was wondering if it would be possible to add in the lifestyle edges and flaws from the Sprawl Survival Guide starting on page 137. The group that I play with loves these things and it would be nice if the program handled the math.

Great program. Thanks.

Bit_Buckethead
mcmackie
QUOTE (Wanderer)
QUOTE (mcmackie @ May 26 2004, 03:51 AM)
Everybody: Cause of the rush, I was unable to test as thoroughly as I would like to do.  If you find bugs, please notify me and I'll get an update out.

The program will NO longer count 0 point edges/flaws towards the limits.  As the the lack of saves, it may be your file (SRCG.INI) is read only.  Delete it and it will be recreated.

What about the problem I reported about the impossibility of removing 0-value Edges and Flaws ? Have you noticed the report (and the problem) ?

Version I posted tonight will remove edges/flaws 0 point IF you're in NoRules mode. I agree you need it BUT it will make a notation in the GM screen.
mcmackie
QUOTE (Thistledown)
QUOTE (mcmackie @ May 25 2004, 09:51 PM)
Thistledown: The latest version does not exhibit these symptoms.  If you would test for me I would appreciate it.  The DatEditor only uses the VB6 library.  I cannot imagine an interaction with Office.

Just checked it using the newest version on your site. What I did was edit the character's karma, hit set, then finalize. Then went to load and picked the next character, and hit load. While it is loading, the karma entry box flashes (with the previous character's entry) before the program goes to the character basic data screen. Then when you go to the karma screen, it has the karma entry from the previous character in the box. This doesn't seem to actually change the file until new character is saved or finalized. It changes when saved whether the 'set' button was hit or not.

If the first character was only saved and not finalized for that seccion, it doesn't seem to have the problem.

It tries to change the karma on a starting character that's never been finalized if you load that too.

Ok, here's the really weird thing. Your website comes up with the same set of error messages as the DAT editor. No other websites I've gone to since installing office have that problem.

BTY, for your version 3.66, you still have 3.65 listed on the options menu.

Okay, the version I JUST UPLOADED will fix this... whew. This one was a doozy.

You may not have the latest version uploaded. My versions all say 3.66 5/26/04.
Could you check? Maybe just replace your SR3 with the version in the UploadedEXE.ZIP file.

I use Office to create the webpage (yeah, I'm NOT a web page designer... you might have guessed from the stark simplicity of download page). THis might account for your Office issues. You might reload your Office (if possible) as if causing other issues (uninstall, reinstall ... yes the usual MS magic).

mcmackie
QUOTE (Paul)
I also keep getting this message:

message/status

0<Spell Points<100

But I have no idea what that means.

You need the latest version that does NOT have this bug. Sorry, but an older version had this particular bug as problem in the Options screen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012