Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: SR4-First Run
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Shalimar
I think I am still in my full defense from the 2nd pass since Bruce goes before me.

13 Dice (14-1)
[ Spoiler ]

6 hits

I still should have 1 more passes worth of actions availible.

Called Shot -4/+4DV
17 dice - 3(in melee) - 4 called shot
10 Dice
[ Spoiler ]

My VB.net program loves me more then my C++ program did, 8 hits

2nd shot
17 Dice - 3(Melee) -1 (2nd Shot)
14 dice
[ Spoiler ]

7 dice
Shalimar
Init 10 + 7 hits
Initiative 17
Slacker
@Shalimar:As I said to somebody earlier in the game, the way I am handling Full Defense as an Interrupt Action is that it lasts from the time you start it until that same point in your next Initiative Pass.
In other words, when you went on Full Defense during Bruce's Initiative last Pass it lasted only until the start of Bruce's Initiative on this pass. So you were not on Full Defense for this attack.
Do you want to go on Full Defense again and use what you already rolled for defense? Or did you want to just roll a regular defense roll and keep the rolls for your shots (possibly minus dice if you suffer wounds from Bruce's attack)?
Shalimar
sigh, rerolling just reaction

5 Dice (6-1)
[ Spoiler ]

4 hits, he has 1 net hit

Ressistance Roll
8 dice

[ Spoiler ]

5 hits
Slacker
@Shalimar: At least you're rolling exceptionally well. So far your averaging better than 60% successes with your new program and only one roll out of the 6 rolls you've made with it has been below 50% and that just barely. Of course, Bruce has been rolling pretty damn well too.
Anyways, Bruce has only managed to do 1 box of Stun damage to you. So no change to your attack rolls.
He once more adds Edge to his defense roll and gets 11 successes! So no hit there.
On second shot he rolls without edge, and gets 6 successes. Which means you have 1 net success and are hitting him for 6P (-1 AP).
He rolls 5 successes on his damage resistance roll, so he takes 1 box of physical damage. Woohoo, you drew blood.
Bruce is proving to be quite difficult, but with the goop on his face and multiple people attacking him, he looks to be in trouble.
Oh yeah, almost forgot secondary effects...for the first time when the secondary effect roll has been high enough there is actually somebody near the target, which means both of you get sprayed the goop from the shelves after the first shot. Technically speaking, it should have effected your last shot, but I don't think that is really necessary.
As some industrially strength detergent flies into your face, your eyes start to burn and your vision blurs some (you are once again suffering the -2 modifier for goop on your face).
Unfortunately for Bruce, the chemicals already spilled around him are not mixing well and a noxious gas of some sort is forming. He has to roll do resist damage, which he does.
Slacker
@netlich: Almost forgot to mention to you that after you shot at Bruce and continued towards the entrance, you spot Jack and Angie looking at you with wide-eyed fear. Angie already has her gun pointed in your general direction and Jack looks like he's about to point his toward you.
Shalimar
So is the guy out of edge yet? spin.gif

Out of curiosity, if your in the last initiative pass of a round, how is full defense handled? Sacrificing your first move in the next round, or is it just not allowed?
Slacker
Nope smile.gif
And Yes.

I guess you want more elaboration.
Bruce is not yet out of Edge. However, if you have been keeping track at all, you will have noticed that he is pretty close to the maximum Edge anybody can have so its safe to say he doesn't have much left. smile.gif
In case you were wondering why I converted an NPC in a simple run like this to have so much Edge, the answer is that he, like Maddie, is an NPC I added on a whim to put my own spin on the run.

As to Full Defense as an Interrupt Action, you're first idea is correct. You would sacrifice actions for your first Initiative Pass of the next Combat Turn.
Slacker
Currently, I have Initiative rolls from Shalimar (Tempty), gobogen (Taku), and netlich (DarHar).
Whizbang (Zelda) has dropped out of Initiative and I've already talked her through her actions regarding the message Maddie sent to her, so there is no need to wait for an initiative roll from her.
I still haven't gotten any response from Wintermancer (Rydell), so I'll probably just end up rolling for her.
So it looks like we just need a roll from BaronKen (Crosshairs) to get the final Combat Turn started.

Sorry for the lack of an IC post lately, I've had a death in the family and its been rather hectic. I'll try to find time to put something up tonight.
BaronKen
Initiative
[ Spoiler ]
Slacker
Ok, Initiative order for the new Combat Turn:

Bruce 17
Tempty: 17

DarHar: 14

Taku: 12
Maddie: 12

Catcher: 10
Angie: 10
Wanda: 10 (every single die she rolled was a success)

Rydell: 9
Jack: 9

Johnny: 8

Crosshairs: 7

Louis: 6
Spike: 6

Zelda: out of Initiative for this Combat Turn.

@Tempty: Looks like Bruce and Tempty are up first. Bruce is actually not going to attack you. Instead he looks at you in disgust and spits out "You're victory is but a fleeting moment. Your actions this day will not be forgotten." He then starts a series of back handsprings towards the register. Amazingly, he is able to do this even when his hands or feet land on the overabundant debris in the aisle. There are a couple of times that he wobbles a bit though.
If you want you can make a melee attack against him as a Free Action as he tries to move away from you.
Then you can take your actions. If you take the Free Action to attack him, I'll allow you to fire once at him before he reaches cover and once after he reaches it.
If you don't take the Free Action to melee him, I'll let you fire both shots before he reaches cover.
Shalimar
QUOTE (Slacker)
Sorry for the lack of an IC post lately, I've had a death in the family and its been rather hectic. I'll try to find time to put something up tonight.

I know what your going through Slacker, don't worry about posting, the combat is pretty much done as it is, take care of whatever you need to take care of.
Shalimar
Tempty will shoot at Bruce twice more as he tris to flee from her, you do not threaten a Ganger Girl and then turn your back on her in a fight.

Free Action: Called Shot +4 DV/ -4 Dice
13 Dice
[ Spoiler ]

5 hits

Second Shot
16 Dice
[ Spoiler ]

5 hits
Slacker
Thank you for the sentiments Shalimar. Although things are hectic, I welcome the distraction of working up an IC post. I've been having lots of fun with this game.

Now, as to Tempty shooting at Bruce.....looks like his luck stays true again. In fact, he even got a critical success on the second shot.
First shot he rolled 5 successes, matching you. I still considered it a grazing hit that made him falter in mid handspring, forcing him to roll a gymnastics test with a threshold. He succeeded in making the threshold though.
On the second shot he rolled a very surprising (especially since I'm not giving him the benefit of gymnastics dodge while he does all of these flips) 9 successes! Needless to say, he avoided that shot with style.
At the end of his movement, he pauses for a brief instant and flashes you with a wicked smile and a wink before he does a spinning flip to a crouching position on the other side of the checkout counter.

@netlich: Time for DarHar's actions. Without a perception test you are aware of something having just rushed by behind you. You'd have to roll Perception to realize it was Bruce.[edit]Nevermind, just noticed that you'd be at 0 dice on a perception Test.[/edit]
netlich
0? Last time I rolled it was 3 dice? Perception+Intuition, -1 for defaulting as I don't have the Perception skill but do have 4 intuition? Did we do something wrong? Or am I missing something?

In either case it dosn't reaaaaaally matter as DarHAr already has too much on his mind to worry about Bruce...

Screaming "Me hero- Not baddie!" DarHar continues running hopping to outrun or evade the possible shooting. If he can reach Spike this phase he slams into him smashing him with his spurs... Is that possible?
Slacker
@netlich: Wound modifiers effect Perception rolls. You're at 10 boxes of damage (-3 wound modifier), so you are at 0 dice. The last time you rolled Perception you weren't suffering those modifiers.
You can easily reach Spike with a charge. Spurs aren't really blunt objects, so you can't "smash" him with them, but you can certainly attack him. Or were you meaning that you wanted to try to knock him down or subdue him?
Slacker
@gobogen: I'm fairly confident that DarHar will kill or otherwise incapacitate Spike. So I guess you can go ahead and post Taku's actions.
Haven't had the chance to update the map yet, but Bruce is currently crouched behind the checkout counter at about H-19.
netlich
Not knowing the rules I can't really say...Do the odds change a lot if I simply try to knock him unconcious and not used my spurs (In which case I use my next free action to slide em back in- I thnk I had them exctracted last round)

What do I roll for knocking him down and making sure he stays down and hopefully alive?

OOC : Soz for the wound modifier - I didn't realise it applies to perception as well...
BaronKen
That nasty wound modifier affects almost everything, grrr! (makes sense though).
[ Spoiler ]
Slacker
@netlich: As you can see from the quote Baronken copied from the book, wound modifiers effect virtually every test.
As to trying to knock Spike down, you'll have to wait until I get home where I have my book (unless BaronKen posts the rules before then). One thing to note is that grunt NPC's (which Spike is) do not have separate physical and stun damage tracks. I believe he only has 1 box left and just having a troll charge into him would likely kill him.
Slacker
@Shalimar: Just noticed something while i was working on the IC post, you actually have been out of ammo for the last 3 shots you fired, starting with the one that injured Bruce. I'll let it stand, but you'll have to reload or pull out your backup pistol before you can shoot again.
BaronKen
Attacking to Knock Down (Melee Only)
[ Spoiler ]

biggrin.gif
Slacker
Dammit, i just finished typing up a wonderful and very long IC post and then when I click to post it, I got "Page cannot be displayed" and clicking back the whole damn thing is gone.
Slacker
I just posted something IC. Its not as in depth as what I lost and its only caught up to the end of the last Combat Turn, but at least it's something.
BaronKen
A little habit I picked up:
Right before you hit the button to post a reply/message, select all and ctrl-c to copy, then if you run into a problem, you still have it all on the clipboard smile.gif
gobogen
I'm not too sure wether Bruce is a threat to us or not at this point? What is his status? What is he holding in his hands?
Slacker
@gobogen:Not really sure if you've gotten a good enough look at his hands to tell what he's holding, if anything.
But it's reasonably safe to assume he couldn't have done all those back handsprings if he had something in his hands.
In fact, he is unarmed and currently crouching behind the cash register.
gobogen
What are the rules for tackling or pinning someone ? Does unarmed combat help in that? I intend to prevent Bruce from harming the group (including Taku), so I'd like to know what the best alternative for Taku would be. Are there penalties if I want to inflict stun damge instead of physical damage?
Slacker
@gobogen: I posted the rules on Subduing for somebody else here not too long ago, but here they are again:
SUBDUING (MELEE ONLY)
[ Spoiler ]

As far as inflicting Stun versus Physical damage, the basic unarmed attack normally does Stun damage. However, I beleive you have the killing hands power, so you can choose to do either Physical or Stun damage with no penalty.

Oh and, you'll only have enough movement this pass to make it to Bruce if you use up your Free Action to Run around the checkout counter. Alternatively you could jump or otherwise go over the countertop using some sort of Athletics skill, but that would take a Complex Action and preclude you from being able to attack Bruce this Initiative Pass.
gobogen
I really don't like how using a skill takes up a complex action now. I mean, jumping over shouldn't be different then running. And walking silently shouldn't be different then walking.. that's just odd to me but whatever.

So yeah I'll run around the counter and subdue Bruce by tackling him (does that count as "charging" ? nyahnyah.gif)

[ Spoiler ]
Slacker
@gobogen: As far as the skills taking a Complex Action goes, I may decide to change that later on, but for now I am being consistant within this encounter.
Think of it this way, performing most if not all skills requires at least some thought and time. Have you ever tried running, jumping, and firing a weapon all at once in RL? Its not really possible, certainly not possible with any degree of accuracy.
You have to remember that everything is happening very fast. This whole fight hasn't even taken 30 seconds yet. Actually, I think it's only taken about 15 seconds so far.
There is enough room for you to charge, which would give you +2 dice. But you also still have goop on your face and hands so you are -2 and it evens out.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot you still have a pistol in your hand for which i was giving you a -1 since your specialization is based on attacks with the hands (even more so when trying to grapple with somebody). But he's crouching so you'd have superior position on him (+1), so again it evens out.

Unfortunately for you, he had slightly more dice to roll and rolled well. He got 8 successes
gobogen
More dice to roll... eek.gif I hope that means full defense because man.. he should be a runner!!
Slacker
Nope, no full defense.
Since he was getting nearly that many successes rolling defense against ranged attacks (just using Reaction), it shouldn't be that surprising that a martial arts guru such as he would have a fairly good unarmed skill to add to his already exceptional Reaction for this test.

Also, have you ever thought that maybe he is a runner? From your teams presence here, it's obvious that runners do frequent Stuffer Shacks.
netlich
Ok change of plans; DarHar notices the level of suffering that Spike is going through and will simply ready his attack with his weapon(Viper), aimming at Spike. At the same time he will continue running to get out of the shop to track Catcher and see if he is gone...

"You stays down...Else me shoots!" he says at the next apporopriate moment....As soon as Spike tries to become a hero he gets a shot...

Is that feasible?
Slacker
DarHar notices the level of suffering that Spike is going through
Well can DarHar really notice much of anything in the state he's in?

Just kidding. It's pretty obvious how bad off Spike is (not unlike yourself). The problem is that Spike is standing in the middle of the doorway and being a big troll you can't just squeeze past him (On the map the doorway is a bit larger than the actual opening because the doors don't slide open that full amount, really the opening is normally little larger than necessary for a troll to enter; its a bit larger now that one door was smashed by Catcher, but not quite large enough for you to pass Spike easily). You'd have to push him out of the way or wait for him to get out of the way.

From the sound of the motorcycle engine, you can already tell that Catcher is still there (he only had time to get to the bike and start it last pass).

I'll go ahead and say that you used your complex action to push Spike out of the way. You'd easily when that test.

However, Spike doesn't like the idea of having a crazy ass troll (a troll would have to be crazy to go around wearing a 'pink' mask!) blocking his route of escape. So as you pass he tries to knock you down. Well, really he just sticks his foot out and hopes you trip, but its the same thing. He got a whopping 2 successes, so go ahead and roll to defend yourself.
Slacker
Guess I could also post some actions for NPC's:

Maddie looks around in a panic, but since the only person that could see her, DarHar, isn't paying her any attention nobody notices just what she is doing.

Catcher revs up the bikes engine and takes off down the road, failing to pay much attention to the wet roads so his ride is a bit wobbly. He still seems to be mumbling to himself. In the heavy rain he quickly disappears, except for the headlight of the bike.

Angie looks back behind her and to either side of the aisle she and Jack are on. Pointing towards the troll, she whispers something to Jack and then aims her pistol towards Taku's general direction (hard to tell if she's aiming for Taku or Bruce).

Wanda is dumbfounded by the fact that she is on the floor. Somehow she failed to connect Johnny's presence with being knocked down. She's a bit upset that he hasn't offered to help her up yet. She's forgotten all about the gangers and runners fighting in the store and she simply lays there and demands that Johnny help her up.

Since there's still no word from Wintermancer, I'll go ahead and say what Rydell does. Rydell is going to moving away from the still thrashing Louis and goes to check on Tempty. "You ok?"

Jack argues with Angie in a harsh whisper, but in the end he angrily points his pistol at DarHar's back.

Johnny worriedly looks back to where the fighting is still going on and then back at the demanding Wanda. He quickly pulls her to her feet and starts pulling her further into the stock area.

BaronKen: you can post actions for Crosshairs.
BaronKen
If DarHar has moved past Spike, then I'll take a couple shots at Spike:
[ Spoiler ]
Slacker
@BaronKen: Yeah, DarHar will have certainly moved past Spike. Even if he gets tripped up (which i certainly don't see happening), he'll fall past Spike.
Those rolls sucked, especially since Spike only had 2 dice for defense on the first shot and 1 die on the second, and got as many successes as you did.

Ok, now for the rest of the NPC's:

Louis finally is able to get himself up. He comes around the corner looking for Bruce and finds Tempty and Rydell and fails to notice Bruce crouched behind the cash register. He starts lambasting the two of you with questions about Bruce and where'd he go and what did you to do him and did you see how cool he was and how you had know chance against him in a fair fight and.....you get the idea.

Depending on just where DarHar stops, Spike will either be heading for his own bike or shooting at the troll. If DarHar either falls down or steps far enough outside that he isn't blocking the doorway, Spike goes for his bike. Otherwise he's he's firing off two shots. I'll wait to see what's going on with DarHar to see if he needs to roll.

And now its back up to the top of the initiative pass.

Bruce is going to make a mad dash for the stock area.

@gobogen: You'll get a free attack on him. If you damage him, he'll be stopped (knowing what he just rolled on defense leads me to believe that won't be happening though). Otherwise, he'll make it to D:15-16.
As he goes he pulls out a handful of shuriken and will throw 1 at Taku. I was about to say he'd add Edge to it, but I think he'll save that in case he needs to it for defense. So he only got 3 successes, roll Reaction (-2 for goop on your face and -1 for wounds) to defend against it.

@Shalimar: Reloading your pistol will prevent you from being able to fire at Bruce before he moves out of your view. You could try quick drawing your backup pistol, but then you'd probably be shooting with your off-hand which i believe is a -2 penalty.
If you reload and then walk to the corner of the aisle(-1 on the roll for walking on difficult ground) you'll be able to shot at him before he gets most of the way around the corner (only -2 for partial cover).
Shalimar
I'll reload and walk to the corner of the isle to fire.

So -5 to fire? -2 for being being covered in goo (again), -2 for cover, -1 for difficult ground

12 Dice
[ Spoiler ]

6 hits
Slacker
@Shalimar: Forgot to mention -1 for range and probably another -1 for firing from cover. So you only got 5 successes.
He rolled poorly and only got 3 successes, so he's forced to use a point of Edge (I wonder if it's his last wink.gif ) and gets a total of 7 successes. So no damage.
I'm updating the map now.
netlich
What do I roll for defense against Spike's tripping?? Close Combat & what? I will just roll ten dice and let you roll more or subtract ...I aint sure what you need...

[ Spoiler ]

Damn! Only one success!!! THat prolly means I fall down? Ok in either case (whether I run forward or I fall ) and I still keep the grip onmy gun I am shooting. First shot goes to Spike and if I can see Catcher the second goes to him...Othewrwise both to Spike.

Correction. I just re-read the rules posted for knocking someone down - he has to have a Strenght+net hits higher than my Bod...Which is quite doubtfull smile.gif. So DarHar keeps moving while he shotts once at Spike and once at Catcher yelling at both of them..."You surrenda?"
[ Spoiler ]

5 and 3 successes...I should also be running out of ammo soon...
Slacker
@netlich:Melee Defense is Reaction + skill. [edit]I forgot about your Wired ReflexesSo you would have only had 6 dice (Reaction 5 + Close Combat 4 - wounds 3). So no successes. 8 dice, so still 1 success.[/edit]
But you're right he still came nowhere close to beating your BOD, and really never had a chance (unless you glitched).
You seem to have missed a detail about your actions however. Spike was standing in the doorway in such a way that you couldn't just walk past him. You would have had to move him out of your way, which i let you do without a test, but it still took a Complex Action.
So you can't actually fire at Spike or Catcher during this pass. Where did you want to stop your movement?
If you're standing in the doorway blocking Spike's exit he's going to be shooting at you twice. (Wow he got 3 successes on both shots, pretty amazing considering his dice pool. You'd roll Reaction - 3 for wounds to defend and - 1 for defending against his trip attack, so only [edit]2 dice 3 dice[/edit[/b] against the first shot and 2 against the second shot.)
If not, he is going to run past you and you can get a free melee attack on him.
gobogen
I'll add ranged dodge to that roll (full defense). Taku tries to leap out of harms way, he's had enough injuries for today.

[ Spoiler ]

Slacker
@gobogen: That was enough. It was a glancing hit that only succeeded in producing a smal cut on the inseam of your pants. A few inches higher and you'd be singing soprano from now on.
Slacker
Ok, sorry about this, but I think I was rushing things a bit too much. Still haven't cleared up DarHar's action for the first pass and it is already time for his actions on the second pass.

His first actions have been stated as having rushed forward past Spike to see where Catcher was. Since Spike was in the way, DarHar had to push him out of the way (using up his Complex Action for that pass). He then moved past Spike and easily avoided being tripped along the way.
Currently, I need to know just where DarHar stopped his movement. If he stopped in the doorway or just outside still blocking the doorway, Spike just shot at him.
Otherwise, Spike is going to try to run past DarHar (which means that DarHar can do a melee attack against him) and heads for a motorcycle still sitting in the parking lot.

Meanwhile, Catcher was already on his bike when DarHar got outside. Only a moment later, he took off on his bike mumbling and giggling to himself. He's now about 60m away from the store. In the torrential rain visibility is at a minimum.

@netlich: After you tell me just where you stopped your movement (you can move up to 2 more squares from where I am showing you on the map) and we resolve whatever actions Spike takins accordingly. You can go ahead and post actions for DarHar for the second pass.
Slacker
Well....apparently I have been slacking off at work a bit too much of late, because they have started blocking Dumpshock as of today. So my posts are going to be pretty much limited to nights and weekends only.

This will probably slow down the game, but I think we can still keep it going.

To that end, I'm going to go ahead and post actions for DarHar. While I think the intention was more to prevent Spike from escaping, I'm going to have DarHar move away from the door (mainly because when I just rolled for your defense against the shots it didn't go so well...you'd be on the ground bleeding to death).
Anyways, Spike slipped past DarHar and head for his bike with abandon. The troll tries to smack him as he past, but Spike was able to resist all of the damage.
He wasn't so lucky when DarHar's second Initiative pass comes around. Running towards Spike, DarHar fires off one shot and Spike is cut to ribbons just as he was starting up his motorcycle.
Although, Catcher has gotten pretty far (extreme range for the heavy pistol) and the storm makes it next to impossible to see him, DarHar fires at Catcher with his second shot. Unfortunately, he failed to hit Catcher.

Taku is on full defense, so no actions this pass.

@netlich: Suddenly there is 'movement' to the side of your vision. When you look in that direction, there is a moment of it moving at the same pace of you turning your head. But you quickly catch it clearly. Shockingly, you are seeing a beautiful (and very naked) female troll 'running' towards you.
In case you can't guess based on my use of quotations there. This image is completely fake. Its been inserted into your vision via the image link that is a required part of your smartlink.
Roll Intuition + Logic - wound modifiers to see if DarHar is able to figure it out based on small clues in the image.
You also noticed that Catcher keeps driving for a split second and then you hear a screeching skid and the bike's headlight now seems to be pointed towards you.

Rydell finally gets fed up with the annoying kid, Louis. She intimidates him to shut the hell up and so he does. Actually, she went a little too far and he's starting to tear up and is looking for his mother, who's been dead for a while now.

@BaronKen: Time for Crosshairs' actions.

Sorry about the lack of an updated map, my computer with the original photoshop image is fragged. Basically the only thing that has changed is that Spike is dead and DarHar is at about D34(off the map).
netlich
OOC: Nice one...Hehehehe...A naked troll vs A charging bike....Ah the options of life on the edge! smile.gif

[ Spoiler ]

Doh that doesn't look good, 1 success and two 1's out of three dice...Now depending on whether that is a glitch there are two ways I can see this going....If he doesn't glitch and even if he believes the troll for real he wouldn't let the bike hurt her wink.gif In which case he fires at Catcher and if he survives and keeps coming DarHar will try to grab the female troll and roll out fo the way wink.gif Otherwise DarHar is lost to his inner urges completely ignores the situation and fouses on saving the damsel in distress....
Slacker
@netlich: That roll is a glitch. For the success, DarHar notices something odd about the image (possibly the fact that the rain isn't hitting her or the more obvious fact that it's a still image just growing larger in your vision, or maybe that it is an image from a pop-up add for a porno you saw last time you came to Stuffer Shack), but due to the glitch you don't connect that detail with the image being faked.
For now you believe it to either be some kind of hero groupy that's been stalking you or she's just been assaulted or she is just another crazed lunatic that seem common to the sprawl.
You'll have to roll that test again on you next pass to realize it is fake.
Currently, you'd guesstimate that she is about 10m to your right.
BaronKen
Peek back around the corner @ P-21/22 to fire off a Called shot at Jack's pistol again.
[ Spoiler ]
Slacker
@BaronKen: Unfortunately, he is right handed and the pistol was aimed towards DarHar. In other words, you can't see it, partly because his body is blocking your view but mostly because the shelves are blocking your view of it.
Maybe if you make enough noise, he'll turn around and point it at you. At least then you'd be able to see it. smile.gif
Nevermind, I'll just go ahead and let you do it anyways, with the idea that he at least partially turns at the sound of your approach. But the pistol has cover, so an additional -2. So you actually only got 2 successes. And unfortunately, the luck was with Jack as every die he rolled was a success. You failed to hit the pistol.

Back up to the top for the third Initiative pass (guess there might just be 1 more combat turn after all). Bruce reaches over to the wall and suddenly all of the lights go out in the stock area.
A scream can be heard from the back as Wanda is frightened by the sudden darkness.
Taku can hear the rustle of clothing coming from Bruce's direction, but that is it and it seems to be getting fainter.

@shalimar: Time for Tempty's actions.

@netlich: Since your activities are all outside, you can go ahead and post actions for DarHar also. Currently, Catcher is actually 70m or so away from you and moving fast. If you run towards him, you could just barely make it within extreme range for your pistol. But that would also take you away from the 'damsel' in distress.

@ALL: Guess we need one more Initiative roll for everybody.
@Whizbang: I doubt it will come up, but you would have actions in the last pass of the new Combat Turn. So go ahead and roll initiative with everybody else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012