Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
SneakyJoeKDB
Thursday, 24 November 2062??? – Bubba's Realm

"Dis is some weird fragging stuffs, but I tinks I get it." The big troll said aloud.

Bubba picked up the fish and turned to his companion.

"Dos you know dis place at alls? Where is dis mightiest tree? Do yous knows where da high ground is so wes can overlooks the forest?"
Bastard
Bubba's Realm

Bubba finds himself traveling through the forest to the sound of two coconuts banging together. At last he arrives at the largest redwood he had ever seen.

Kliko's Realm

Kliko approached his wife, but she seemed not to take notice of him, continuing to go on about how terrible life is, how unloved and unappreciated she is. He left her to her phone call, and looked for his children.
SneakyJoeKDB

Bubba's Realm

Bubba stood at the base of the tree. His eyes followed the trunk of the tree into the sky. "Dats a big tree." He looked at the fish in his hand and then back at the tree. "I don't get it..." The giant turned to the coconut banger. "Yous know whats I am supposed to dos here?"
Bastard
Bubba's Realm

The man stared at Bubba, head cocked to the side and his smile full of missing teeth.

Kliko's Realm

The walls around Kliko began thumping.

Boom, boom, thump, boom, thump.

Fraggin' go-gangsters, Kliko moved for the front door.

"Knockin' up slots
Knockin' off fraggin Stuffa Shacks
I is da drek
Be puttin ya moms on her backs"

In front of his house, Kliko's eldest son, Jason sat in a convertible Americar with several obvious gangers. David, his 12 year old son, ran to the car an jumped in.

As the cheap car with 22 inch rims rolled off, Kliko realized tow of the passengers were his daughters.

SneakyJoeKDB

Bubba's Realm

"I sees you not gonna be much helps. I am in magic lands so who knows... So here goes nothins."

Bubba starts banging the fish at the trunk of the tree.
Bastard
Bubba's Realm

With each slap against the tree the small fish screams, but wood flies off the tree with each stroke. Soon enough, a loud voice sounds off a long, "TIMBER!!!"

The tree begins to fall, but before it lands on the forest floor, he finds himself in darkness again, with the Dweller of the Threshold standing sideways, arm extended away as if guiding Bubba past him.
Bastard
Inside the Threshold

Bubba waited for what seemed like weeks, but time seemed to be playing tricks on him in this strange place. Was he abandoned by his friends, like his parents had so long ago? Or had they failed their tests? Should he wait longer? Or should he push on, and pass through the portal he has been standing in for who knows how long?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012